[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

I love reading all of the production notes! They all are soo cute, lol. I'm really going to miss them. I am a little late, but I really am curious on what happened between Eric and Hyesung.... Those two are such dorks.

About the orange color.. I wouldn't say it's something I've hated, but not a color I've really liked. But now, just seeing orange makes me scream "SHINHWA!"

It's late to mention, but I received my Shinhwa cd copy... I love the photobook! It's sooo nice and I want to scan it but I'm afraid of ripping it apart since I have to mat it down, lol. But the theme is SO nice. They look so boyish and adorable. <3

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nekori

ninka-chan: I hope this is better quality. shinhs14.jpg

Concerning the SNSD thing, I'd like to let it go too. The video's been on youtube for like a week now and I didn't really want to put stuff like that in the thread. But since some seemed curious ...

I do think she was just trying to be funny and didn't realize that her comments could be unappreciated by some, but I also think she should learn from this.

Anyway - to happier things - like ORANGE! For me, I've never not liked orange but it was never really special either. And I also happen to hate the fruit (this will never change). But after becoming a Shinhwa fan I have become like hypersensitive to the color. Generally now, if I have a choice, orange is my selection!

Guest nurkeyandie

coffinhouse! *waves*

welcome to the shinhwa thread (and all the other relatively new fans of shinhwa)!

sorry for some recent ugliness on this thread. it's not like that at all here.

anyway, i don't like the color orange either. but it's shinhwa's color so i have to give in... :lol:

gosh, our boys really are so good doing "promotion." it's like they have their own solo careers but they'll be forever known as shinhwa members, so even if they come out on shows in pairs or even alone by themselves without the other members, they're already promoting shinhwa...it's just so cool coz it works! look how run's at the top of the charts even if they're not performing it! way, way impressive...

edit: nekori, thanks for that hyesung pic! *wipes drool off* i wonder why he has that smile on his face...thinking of eric, perhaps? :lol:

Just curious, anyone get minwoo's signature or pics of him at all at HB? Im soooo mad...I bought their shinhwa photobook and cd..was hoping to bump into him...but only spotted him from afar and lost him. retarded friend saw him twice in elavator and didnt get shiat for me. how rude.

i llloooove orange by the way..its a happy color! shinhwa forever~~ :lol:

gosh, our boys really are so good doing "promotion." it's like they have their own solo careers but they'll be forever known as shinhwa members, so even if they come out on shows in pairs or even alone by themselves without the other members, they're already promoting shinhwa...it's just so cool coz it works! look how run's at the top of the charts even if they're not performing it! way, way impressive...

i was thinking about the same thing too

this is the best album promotion ever i've ever see from any artistes

ha ha ha

they didnt do anything much

aside from appearing solo to promote about their solo work

and they also dont even talk much about the album

and yet...

it got all people's attention

not just fans but also new fans and non fans

how amazing is that...

although i do wish at least even once pls perform RUN on any show

pls....

TT_TT

just once? :tears:

ha ha ha

Guest nutzie

wow.. thankfully i dropped in after the storm is over.. hahaha.. maybe because of my weird sense of humor, i found it funny how 2 different moderators commented in the 2 threads separately.. hahah.. and in each of the thread, someone just decided to bash the respective thread [bashing shinhwa in shinhwa thread and bashing snsd in snsd thread] like, what's the use exactly? it's not like they're gonna change their opinion about their respective idol group.. they're just gonna create more antis for themselves and for their idol group..

rozzy messaged me about the whole ordeal and i was curious about it too.. and when i came here, all my questions were answered [and maybe even more, with the inappropriate bashings of each other] and like rozzy said, it wasn't that big of a deal and it was blown out of proportion.. i think both parties made a huge deal of the situation and they're both to blame.. oh wells, i hope that would never happen again..

now to make this thread a more cheerful place, i decided to upload some pics [which i don't usually do, cos i'm too impatient to do stuff like that] so here we go~~ it's my current fave set of pics.. which i had planned to make into a wallpaper but too lazy to do so.. if anybody is willing to make me one, PM me please~~ ^o^ otherwise, enjoy~

andy.jpg

dongwan.jpg

hyesung.jpg

minwoo.jpg

ricjin.jpg

couldn't find one of ric and jin separately, so i had to settle with ricjin =P oh wells.. there you go~ you don't get this treat often from me, so be glad =P just kidding -_-

Guest aindy

This thread is to discuss shinhwa matters only, please.

--

Anyways i've been gone for a while, i wonder if anyone can update me on these boys =/

Just want to thank everyone with translation and pictures. (:

Im just happy to know shinhwa sold over 96 thousands copy in just a month. thats a recrod. (:

so much has been happening on our boys~!!

not to mention their individual acitivities..

Dongwan - promoting his 2nd jib + live perfs

Junjin - promoting on his 1st jib + live perfs

Andy - promoting his repackaged album + WGM + radio guestings + a Tokyo concert on June

Eric - shooting 'Strongest Chil Woo' drama

Minwoo - not sure what's he's up to but he just finished HB and his Wolf M Store just opened.. :D

Hyesung - dunno where he is right now..

+ a charity concert on June 21/22

Andy couldn't make it though.. :(

but still im keeping my fingers crossed for him to appear via 'surprise..'

coffinhouse..~~!!

you're here!!!!

WELCOME ABOARD on all newbies!!

im so happy there are more and more Shinhwa fans now..

Hey girls look what i fouunddd!!! ~~~~

:D

[Pics] 080523 Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Concert New Tumblers

No Hotlinking Allowed & Do Not Take Out Without Proper Credits

f_12114428222m_4137461.jpg

Credits : Evenif + Shinhwa.biz

arent they nice?! dang. i want one >__< mommie alice are u gonna get another one? hahahaha xD <3

Guest tempii

Shinhwa's Battle returns with a new image but only 5 members

tempiishinhwanu1.jpg

The anticipated "2nd Shinhwa" group Battle is having a brand new start, but this time with the absent of Kihyun.

Battle plans to release new pictures day by day starting from the 26th, and they will begin to film their 3rd single's music video on the 23rd.

Battle not only changed their visual appearance dramatically, but also musically as well. The well-knowned producers, the "Brave Brothers" 용감한 형제, who produced for big artists like Big Bang, Lexy, Se7en, Gummy, etc. have helped them change their image.

Good Entertainment explained; "this 3rd single will be different from their 1st and 2nd. They will have a new image and a new music style. the addictive melodies of the album will hopefully be loved by the public."

Meanwhile, Kihyun, known for his similarity to Lee Nayoung, the movie star, has left the group. Good Entertainment announced, "Kihyun wanted to focus more on acting and plans to come out as an actor, not a singer."

The new single this time around will focus on the Japanese market. However, Battle had already received negative comments from Dong Bang Shin Ki's fan club, Cassiopeia and Big Bang's VIP.

Cassiopeia believed that Battle is trying to follow the footsteps of Tohoshinki; they both has 5 members now and they both have (will have) a Japanese song titled Step by Step.

As for Big Bang's VIPz, they claimed Battle members are following the same image that Big Bang had created.

credits:

www.mydaily.co.kr

newsbug

Nikki@AF.net

Yes I am. LOL! I got white last time because I thought writings looked better on white but this time I'm getting the black one.

Are these taller than the last one? I was surprised it was kind of short. I really wanted one with handle on the side but I guess they are not making it that way. It'll be easier to drink out of...but then it won't matter because I don't think I'll drink out of it. I'll just put the mug next to my other ones (Shinhwa 10th & Hyesung) on my shelf at work to admire.

So where are they availabe? At Yesasia? I have to order M's concert DVD anyone so I hope they have it Yesasia so I can order together.

Thank you for letting me/us know.

arent they nice?! dang. i want one >__< mommie alice are u gonna get another one? hahahaha xD <3

Guest nutzie

Shinhwa's Battle returns with a new image but only 5 members

sorry, but that doesn't belong here.. you should post it in the battle's thread.. can you please edit your post before a mod come and warn you? thank you..

Minwoo is having concert end of May, right?

Hyesung is busy playing Starcraft! LOL! You guys know that he competed in celebrity Starcraft competition, right?

Dongwan, he said he might do solo concert later this year if time permits, and will promote until August. He is also coming out with repackage album.

Which brings me to this questions. When Shinhwa or each members comes out with Special Edition and Repackage Album, what is the difference between the two?

Have Shinhwa 9th jib reached 100,000 yet? Anyone know the latest count?

so much has been happening on our boys~!!

not to mention their individual acitivities..

Dongwan - promoting his 2nd jib + live perfs

Junjin - promoting on his 1st jib + live perfs

Andy - promoting his repackaged album + WGM + radio guestings + a Tokyo concert on June

Eric - shooting 'Strongest Chil Woo' drama

Minwoo - not sure what's he's up to but he just finished HB and his Wolf M Store just opened.. :D

Hyesung - dunno where he is right now..

+ a charity concert on June 21/22

Andy couldn't make it though.. :(

but still im keeping my fingers crossed for him to appear via 'surprise..'

coffinhouse..~~!!

you're here!!!!

WELCOME ABOARD on all newbies!!

im so happy there are more and more Shinhwa fans now..

Guest love!melody

[08.05.22] [News] Kim Dongwan, Junjin prepare for a 2-member Shinhwa performance

ah! can't wait to see their performance! <333 i know that it's going to be great :) wish andy could participate in it too ><;; nevertheless, i'm so excited about it ^^ wanjindy hwaiting~

and i really wish i could h\make it to shinhwa's next concert ...

Guest victoria3769

even tho andy is not going...

i really want to go to this concert..

it may be the last chance seeing them before they join army..except hyesung of corse^^

i think minwoo has a fansign event on june 18

ppl that are going to korea for the concert

you guys should catch this^^

Guest angel2nyt

Have Shinhwa 9th jib reached 100,000 yet? Anyone know the latest count?

the official album count only comes once a month, so if the 9th album has reached 100,000 we'll find out next month

Guest bebubble

Hi all,

Does anyone know why Eric called Min Woo 'Min Bong'?

What does Min Bong mean?

I've noticed in many articles and on vids, that Eric called Min woo like that.

purely curiosity here, hehe

thank you in advance

Guest coffinhouse

coffinhouse! *waves*

welcome to the shinhwa thread (and all the other relatively new fans of shinhwa)!

sorry for some recent ugliness on this thread. it's not like that at all here.

LOL...how did you guys know i was here??? haha.. i guess i appeared to be reading this topic..

well... i've known shinhwa since perfect man days... because their song was featured in one taiwan show..

but i didnt really pay attention to them...just sometimes i'd see them on xman and stuff...

but now.................... its different... *haha* i finally understand why they are the longest running boyband in korea....they deserve to have this title.... i'll definitely be waiting for their comeback....

Guest jangneri

Hi all,

Does anyone know why Eric called Min Woo 'Min Bong'?

What does Min Bong mean?

I've noticed in many articles and on vids, that Eric called Min woo like that.

purely curiosity here, hehe

It's not only Eric who calls Minwoo Minbong. :D Minbong is Minwoo's nickname and people close to him call him that. Minwoo's name in Dongwan's phone is Minbong. :D

[08.05.22] [News] Kim Dongwan, Junjin prepare for a 2-member Shinhwa performance

I saw a fancam on this a few hours ago and wow, it's a trot song! :D They look so cute doing the dance~ Dongwan performed Bimil first then he introduced Junjin. They performed and then after that Junjin performed Wa.

Archived