[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest infinityyy

lol, eric wants to go to hyesungie's place? :lol:

and goodness, there's only one production note left, right? :tears:

the production notes have been so friggin' cute<3

and hyesungie seems to have been really lonely lately :( he should go play with andy~

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nurkeyandie

^no, and they never will. they are forever shinhwa. :)

omg, we're on the 9th production note... :tears: i hope dr. hong et al will come up with more goodies for us after this one (i guess this is also part of how they're promoting their album).

er, eric...please...make like andy and get hyesung a ring already! :lol:

i noticed that too, naomi. that wannie and sungie had the same idea! how cute is that?

your comment really made me laugh, kriza. :lol: but please stop being mean to hyesung...please? :tears: i kinda felt sad with his "i really want to go" like he's missing his shinhwa brothers a lot.

and andy prolly wants to go check on his mom.

and...they all have motorcycles? :blink:

and...they all have motorcycles? :blink:

I'm pretty sure Dongwan's the only one with a motorcycle (although, I'm not sure he has one anymore - he still has his numerous helmets though!). I think the more accurate translation would be that he wants to put all 5 members on the back of his motorcycle while he drives it - of course, that's not possible (not to mention dangerous lol), but it's so cute that he put it that way, no?

Guest raven231

I just wanted to share these to videos that I thought were two funny

childish ricjindy@voice changing game =.=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d4RJiaLK-Mc

passionate minric?!!!! viewer andy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PMl-AnXT-hM&feature=related

The first video is just o__________________________O and it is to cute for words

the second wone is just as funny and the videos are from the dvd doc while they were in Japan

Credits go to kimyy333 for uploading and posting

Guest kriza_09

I'm pretty sure Dongwan's the only one with a motorcycle (although, I'm not sure he has one anymore - he still has his numerous helmets though!). I think the more accurate translation would be that he wants to put all 5 members on the back of his motorcycle while he drives it - of course, that's not possible (not to mention dangerous lol), but it's so cute that he put it that way, no?

aww.. that's cute..

and junjin want them to sleep in one tent... it reminds me of the sleepover during the 3rd jib..

ahh i miss those days... they should do a reality show... make them live in 1 house and monitor their daily lives at home....

or leave the 6 of them in a deserted island and see how they survive.... LOL..

anyway... i'm kind of depressed that i couldn't go to HB... it sounds like a blast.. i'm glad a lot of people like M's perf..

BUT!!! i'm going home this summer... and i'll be staying in korea for a week... maybe i can go to M's concert!!!! i hope the tickets are not sold out...

anyone knows how to buy the ticket?? and maybe i can see junjin or dongwan on musicbank??? ^^ *excited*

Guest kunjit

kriza can i join you..?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i'min korea until august but i dont know how to see inkigayo or music bank at live

i mean not in tv kekekekke

i'm clueless here :tears:

Guest love!melody

[08.05.19][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 31: 10Q & 10A - Q9 Q9: If the members were to go on a 2-days/1-night trip together, what will be the plan???

ROFL @ andy's reply. hehehe ^^ though they might just go to and from the US and korea, i bet it would still be fun ... somehow LOL and haha! is it just me or is hyesung in like almost every single one of eric's reply LOL i like minwoo & dongwan's idea :) hug eachother while sleeping on the beach. that would be awesome! bet eric would try hogging over hyesung LOL and dongwan oppa and his camera ^^ i want to go on a 1 night 2 day trip w/ my friends too now

[08.05.19] [News] Andy on Dongwan's paranormal experience

OMG! i just saw that clip on yt and it was scary *shivers* all the members must have been freaked out ... *chills* and it's even scarier since he was in he shower and the ghost was asking him if he wanted to go w/ the ghost. luckily, dongwan replied no.

raven231 omg yes! i remember the voice changing game! i found jinnie's voice the most funniest xD it gave me a tingling feeling his voice sounded the most unrealistic for some reason O___o okay im not making sense here anymore LOL. it was just weird haha!! like i could imagine eric and andy's voice with a person but not jinnie xD hahaha!!

ROFL!! passionate ricmin!! u know what? i saw that clip hanging around tooo!! but i thought it was something else like real people named ricmin and  i saw the naked guy (minwoo) haha and i thought it was something bad so i didnt open it LOL!! but now u put the link its confirmed xD <333 im thinky too

pervy huh? >__<

andie i know!! haha wansyung love! it shows shinhwa's true friendship! allthough i like minwoo's idea XD!! hug eachother HAHAH and go to sleep ahhh. our secret agent wannie really needs to give us pictures on that! haha. spoiler pictures leaked to soompi forums!! hahah~~ that'd be cute :D

Guest jean_kkp

i know there have been an artice about this before saying that shinhwa's 9th already reached the 90,000 mark

and i just came from their site, 96, 320 albums were sold (just in the month of april!!!)

thanks for posting, GO SHINHWA!!!! let's go for that 100,000 mark!!!! how many artistes hit 100,000 in the past year anyway? im really proud of them, it makes me proud to be their fan ^^

and yes, andie, i agree that hyesung sounds like he misses his brothers alot when he said he really wanted to go. sungie!!! you are weird!!! u miss them, yet you stay home and coup yourself up the whole day! not even watching We Got Married! go find eric! im sure eric would be more than happy... and jinnie's saying he wants them all to sleep in a cosy tent? thats the old jinnie i know. so adorable. haha.

and here we go... its the final production note left. *sobs* i dont mean to make this place emotional again! but but... ...

ok lets snap out of it. two days ago i drew this huuuge grafitti print on the wall of a tunnel at orchard(CBD area in singapore). i wrote in hangul, "shinhwa jjang, uri neun yongwonhan shinhwa imnida!"

haha, dont worry, its not illegal. they provide whiteboards on walls for us to draw. =)

[08.05.19][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 31: 10Q & 10A - Q9

They'r so cute with their answer.....eric still very curious about hyesungie.. hahaha...

other's were so touching.. :tears: they must miss the precious time all the six spend together....

and andy ones.. :sweatingbullets: andy ya.. y like going on the plane so much??

ehehe..

Guest nglkt

thanks for posting, GO SHINHWA!!!! let's go for that 100,000 mark!!!! how many artistes hit 100,000 in the past year anyway? im really proud of them, it makes me proud to be their fan ^^

and yes, andie, i agree that hyesung sounds like he misses his brothers alot when he said he really wanted to go. sungie!!! you are weird!!! u miss them, yet you stay home and coup yourself up the whole day! not even watching We Got Married! go find eric! im sure eric would be more than happy... and jinnie's saying he wants them all to sleep in a cosy tent? thats the old jinnie i know. so adorable. haha.

and here we go... its the final production note left. *sobs* i dont mean to make this place emotional again! but but... ...

ok lets snap out of it. two days ago i drew this huuuge grafitti print on the wall of a tunnel at orchard(CBD area in singapore). i wrote in hangul, "shinhwa jjang, uri neun yongwonhan shinhwa imnida!"

haha, dont worry, its not illegal. they provide whiteboards on walls for us to draw. =)

i think the korea music industry is quite... how should i phrase it? Last year less than 4 artistes passed they 100,000 mark, namely SJ,Epik High, SG wannabe, Hyesung(his 2nd album sales was really close to 100,000) and that's only after a year of promoting activities by the artistes themselves. SNSD passed the 100,000 this year though their album was released last year. But the music industry has been dipping really badly, and especially bad last year... =(

But I'm sure Shinhwa can pass the 10000 mark easily.

P.S: I also drew on the grafitti wall at orchard MRT station too. LOL.

Guest incarnadine

Ok ladies... is it just me or did I just read an announcement at GOOD ENT website about a Shinhwa "Soulmate Concert" this June 21 and 22???

Guest juhilove

yes Ijust saw the notice about the soulmate concert it will be 21 , 22 they will perfome again excited

Guest midnightgirl13

[08.05.20][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 32: 10Q & 10A - Q10

q_10.jpg

Q10: Lastly, to you who have been protecting and looking out for us...

ERIC

Our families, the members, our friends, the staff, the fans

And you, who are reading these words now

I will pray for you every night before I sleep.

The precious destiny that we have shared for such a long time

Holding the title and record for the longest running group and group of fans in Korea!

As you wake up to a new day everyday, don't waver because of trivial matters and instead look at the big picture,

Even though we can't bear to part,

You still have to become someone useful,

And then using 10 years worth of experience and virtues

Let's be role models for the others!

MINWOO

These are words that I usually find too precious to say to other people...

I love you

DONGWAN

Even if I don't say it you would know, won't you?

Thank you to everyone who has stood behind us for the past 10 years..

For the past 10 years it hasn't simply been days and nights that flashed by,

When you look back, it will be good enough if you find yourself smiling, just like me~~~~~~~~~

As we will still be creating beautiful memories together in the future, look forward to it!

Let's fill the album with memories that only we share!!!

HYESUNG

You kids who deserved to be praised after working so hard for 10 years...

Let's celebrate among ourselves 10 years later too

And fully experience the fantastic feelings...

Thank you to all the fans...

Although I can't really express myself well but I mean it with all my heart, you have to believe me~

In future let's always~ be together!!!

JUNJIN

To my really beloved

Eric hyung, Dongwan hyung, Hyesung hyung, Minwoo hyung, and Andy...

Since we all understand even without saying anything

So even if I don't say I love you, you would still know it right?? ^__^*

To Shinhwa Changjo who has stayed with Shinhwa through the 10 years

As well as local and overseas fans, wanjon saranghamnida (I completely love you).

For the next 15 years, 20 years

Please stay with us and support us too..

So that Shinhwa will be strong because of you

I want to sing for everyone forever..

ANDY

Thank you to the members who have been together with me for the past 10 years

I really hope we can stay together for 20 years, 30 years.

And thank you to the colleagues who have given us strength to come this far

And I'm eternally grateful to the fans.

Without the fans Shinhwa wouldn't have come this far~~

In future Shinhwa will go on

And we'll continue to work hard.

I love you all.

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: 韩小国@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl@shinhwabiz

Guest kunjit

really?? a concert in this june? :rolleyes:

woowww..i'm still in korea..

gotta find the information.

thank you for your info.. :rolleyes:

so this is the last part of the production note..

i will miss them... :tears:

this part is so touching...thank you...

Guest midnightgirl13

the concert in june...

if i'm understanding it correctly...it's a charity concert...but without andy??

gosh the last production note

:tears:

i dont wanna read

if i read it will be the end T_T

but what a timing

the day for the last production note we hear about the

concert

interesting

erm charity concert without andy

but why

minus one wont be shinhwa

aish

but if it's for charity

support all the way

i still wish all will be there

^_^

thanks su

Guest nglkt

i've just read abt the concert in june...

there will be solo stages by the members. THAT's GREAT.

But Andy isn't performing?? How can this be 6-1=0!

It's a charity concert.

I think the concert will be like a project concert where solo artistes from shinhwa gather together as shinhwa but presenting solo stages... gosh this is so confusing...

WILL THEY PERFORM RUN??? OMGGG I'm getting excited.

i really want to go so badly but... school would have started then...

it's probably a way to promote the 9th album and their individual solo albums too...

P.S: Ticketing starts on the 26th (interpark)

Who's going??

Guest midnightgirl13

alright here's the official word from GOOD but i think andy is unlikely to attend since he has a concert in japan at about the same time...

[08.05.20][notice] Shinhwa's "The Search for A Beautiful Face - Soulmate" concert

Original article

http://www.goodenter.com/news/news_notice_...&seq=232828

Hello!

This is Good Entertainment.

Shinhwa members, Shin Hyesung, Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan, Junjin and Eric will be holding the "Shinhwa - The Seach For A Beautiful Face" concert on 21 and 22 Jun, at 6pm and 5pm respectively. The concert will be held at Seoul's Olympic Park Gymnasium 1.

This performance, held in the midst of the members' solo activities, comes 3 months after Shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert held on 29/30 March. This special show is held especially for an 8-year-old girl named Ga In who unfortunately suffers from a facial deformity condition.

Hyesung, who released his 2nd album last year and held his first solo concert to great success; Minwoo, who just held a successful concert in China; Dongwan, who has just released his 2nd album The Secret; and Junjin, who just held a succesful concert in Japan, will specially prepare solo performances which they did not manage to have during the 10th anniversary concert. We will be planning this special performance to let everyone see the unique charisma and stage performances of the members.

Eric, who has been very busy with the filming of his new drama series, has also made some time for this special Shinhwa performance, and he also hopes to leave a special memory in everyone's minds with a special performance.

Shin Hyesung, Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan, Junjin and Eric will be preparing a special heartwarming performance for little Ga In who continues to smile on despite her unfortunate plight. It will be a great opportunity to see Shinhwa members and their spectacular performances, we hope everyone will show their support and look forward to this concert.

Advance tickets sales will start on 26 May through Interpark.

1. Concert title: Shinhwa's The Search for A Beautiful Face concert

2. Date/time: 21 June 2008 6pm / 22 June 2008 5pm

3. Venue: Olympic Park Gymnasium No.1

4. Tickets: Interpark (advance sales on 26 May)

5. Organiser: KBC Media

6. Supervised by: ㈜더스타컴퍼니

7. Planning: In Next Trend

8. Supported by: Seoul University Children's Hospital Support Committee

9. Contact: In Next Trend (02-3446-3225)

Source: www.goodenter.com

Chi trans: shinhwadream@shinhwazzang

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Archived