[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt
^And it doesn't include the offical 'The Legend' members in Japan either, right? ^^

and the shinhwachangjo china

yes 2.16

that's eric's birthday..

hehe..

from what i know the number of members in schj is different from their cafe daum and the one GoodEMG is organizing(which is actually the more official one in my opinion)

HOWEVER, most fan numbers comes from the 'official' cafe daum site of a singer/actress/whatever..

in this case, shinhwa as said by the article has about 216,000 members in the cafe daum(Shinhwa79)

the official count as of today is 215,850

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone shared this already? :)

Featuring Junjin and Dongwan. <3

Sang Sang Plus Season 2 ep.5 (050708) [Eng Sub] pt.1

Sang Sang Plus Season 2 ep.5 (050708) [Eng Sub] pt.2

Sang Sang Plus Season 2 ep.5 (050708) [Eng Sub] pt.3

Sang Sang Plus Season 2 ep.5 (050708) [Eng Sub] pt.4

Sang Sang Plus Season 2 ep.5 (050708) [Eng Sub] pt.5

Sang Sang Plus Season 2 ep.5 (050708) [Eng Sub] pt.6

credit: vinchenzo79@YT

I haven't watched it yet, but it looks good.

I ordered my Shinhwa 9th album and received it today! But darn, I'm not at home so I haven't even pried it open yet. I can't wait! My lucky sister gets her hands on it first. LOL

Guest aindy

Edit: Nevermind.....

How come most people are posting in orange? :unsure:

hi edward!!

sorry if you got that confused hehe..

since Shinhwa celebrated their anniversary last month, and since 'orange' is their official color, it was agreed upon that we'll post our fonts in orange.. :)

as for me.. im having confusions looking at my last posts that im posting again in 'red' hehe..

about the rules, we truly understand that's why we're just posting the links to other members' individual threads so that they can be visited too.

i noticed that the other threads are not updated as well.. :(

+++++++++++++++++++++

[08.05.12] [News] Andy: I've had 2 girlfriends...they're both married now

[08.05.12] [News] Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom

[08.05.13] [News] Lee Jihoon, Junjin to perform For You on Inkigayo

Guest greenblobfish

i wanted to share this clip with everyone. it doesn't have shinhwa in it, but they talk about shinhwa.

it's a cut from star golden bell, and mc jae dong asks seung ri from big bang why big bang picked shinhwa (and not HOT) to be the group they aspire to be.

the part starts at around 1:09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4LRgcaHdZY...feature=related

even though it's short, it was very touching that young groups like big bang really look up to shinhwa.

it's also kinda funny how seung ri seemed nervous because he didn't want to hurt hee jun's feelings for picking shinhwa over HOT

Guest incarnadine

I just checked O6 yet again... today, 14 May 2008, from 7:00p.m.-11:00p.m., Jin, Andy and Wannie will be performing in an event called Music Star in Ilsan.

I hope we see fancams of this event :)

other performers:

SNSD, Evan, Lee Hyun, Son Dam Bi, Park Hye Kyung, As One, Nabi, Belamapia (?), Choonja, Wax, Hooligun (?), Peter, LUG, Kim Jong Wook

Guest midnightgirl13

[08.05.13][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 27: 10Q & 10A - Q5

q_5.jpg

Q5: Out of Shinhwa's 159 songs (studio recordings), pick your favourite song.

ERIC

T.O.P

MINWOO

Deep Sorrow

DONGWAN

I Pray 4 U

HYESUNG

It's so difficult to choose I like them all!!!

JUNJIN

Only One

ANDY

T.O.P

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest jean_kkp

^ thanks for posting here midnightgirl13 haha im sure eric and andy chose TOP because its the song that catapulted them to fame, not because its nice because.... i personally dont like it that much. haha. gets bricked. love JungDok like minwoo! what about Just One More Time?...its so beautiful.... ah okay nvm, its really hard to choose only one song anyway. haha.

nutzie, haha thanks dear im gonna sleep well tonight because i know i own a tiny part of eric <333 completely ignores the rest of eric fans outside soompi. hahaha. likewise, my eric ranking WILL NEVER CHANGE because im in love love love with him, yet the other members switch around regularly. lol. andy stole my heart with WGM too, that sweetheart! im glad he did that show cos he became so much popular -> im hoping it gives him the confidence he needs.

this is kinda out of topic, ignore if you have to...recently ive been offered an university Exchange Programme to Korea University. i dunno how good the school is, but im tempted to go because im very interested in the culture and the fact that i may bump into eric on the streets... is it silly to let fandom affect my life&career? not that the exchange will NOT be beneficial, but i could have chosen other unis eg Oxford >.< where i have no language barrier. opinions?

uh thanks for the production note su?

i saw others call u that, is that okay?

^_^

anyway

they all choose old songs

my fav have to be i pray for u

i dont know why but i just love the song

the intro with minu's sweet voice

and how wannie pck up the song later

it is wonderful

even without knowing the meaning of the song

i already fall madly in love with it

ha ha ha

thanks once again

Guest kunjit

this is kinda out of topic, ignore if you have to...recently ive been offered an university Exchange Programme to Korea University. i dunno how good the school is, but im tempted to go because im very interested in the culture and the fact that i may bump into eric on the streets... is it silly to let fandom affect my life&career? not that the exchange will NOT be beneficial, but i could have chosen other unis eg Oxford >.< where i have no language barrier. opinions?

sorry i'm out of topic too..

jean.can i call u this? korea university is one of best univ in korea..together with seoul national university and yonsei university and it's called sky in korea. i'm in korea now, and i think every korea people told that it is very good that you can enter to korea univ..but if you can go to oxford, go to oxford, because in korea, it's very rare to meet somebody who can speak english well..my english is not good but they already impress with my english :lol: :lol:

@ midnight girl..thank you for your post.. i agree with hyesung that it's very hard to choose fave song from shinhwa..but i think i likes deep sorrow so much..

i just watched wanjin's sang sang plus in yt..

finally i can understand what they are talking about, because when i watched in television, i only understand at english song part.. and it's very little :sweatingbullets:

dongwan is very funny with his eureka in worries word..but the hilarious moment is wrinkles became rainbow... :lol: :lol:

Guest love!melody

[08.05.12][trans] How Much? Stars and Their Fan Clubs

woot woot! :) wow! 216,000! including the non-official fans, there would probably be like 300,000 LOL or maybe even more. no! there's probably wayyyyy more, if you include all the fans in japan and china and all the other countires ^^ gahhhhhhh! shinhwa is definitely THE best ;) as well as the fans for having supported them for so long <333 once a fan, always a fan ^^

Q5: Out of Shinhwa's 159 songs (studio recordings), pick your favourite song.

i totally agree with hyesung: "it's so difficult to choose. I like them all" :) but from the ones that the members named, i would choose 'I Pray 4 U' it is definitely one of my all-time favorites ^^ i like listen to the song everyday :D and wow! they have 159 songs??? LOL i never actually counted how many songs they have LMAO

159 songs, that is studio songs

wow

so many

and crazie part is that

i know almost all of the songs

ha ha ha

maybe just like sungie oppa

i cant choose

but i pray 4 u has always been my fav since forever

i remember when i just felt depressed or anything

i will listen to this song

their soothing voice will just ease my mind

^__^

ha ha ha

but yeah

i also like perfect man, brand new, just one more time

and lots more

i wonder if includes all shinhwa fans

how many there will be?

:blink:

Guest 80slitenite

I can't wait to see Music Star!!!

Interesting song choices they made. I like Hyesung's answer the best!

They have so many good ones like Brand New that I listen to like almost everyday. If I had to pick just one, I would say Yo!

It was the first song I had ever heard from them so it has a lot of meaning to me. I enjoy listening to it all the time anyways and I love the mv for it.

Guest midnightgirl13

[08.05.14][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 28: 10Q & 10A - Q6

q_6.jpg

Q6: Among the members, what's the most frequently sent text message?

ERIC

Where are you who are you with what are you doing why.

If there's a reply after a while, I'll reply "Get lost".

MINWOO

Get lost. Annoying.

DONGWAN

Guys let's play. But they don't play with me. Humph.

HYESUNG

I'll mass-text everyone to play with me

I'll wait for replies after I send the message.

Most of the time they don't reply to me..... damn...

JUNJIN

Where are you hyung?

What are you doing hyung?

o ㅋ

ANDY

What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing?

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest incarnadine

Puahahaha they are just too kyoot for words. Eric and his 4th dimensional answer cracks me up. Awww Hyesungie, no wants to play with you when you want to but they play with you when you don't want to :lol: Jinnie ah... ever so polite even in SMS! :blush:

Thanks for the translation Su! :)

LOL haha xD poor wannie!! dont worry wannie i'll reply to u xD. haha i dont think thats ever gonna happen. lol im so like andy i'd probably text that the most to my friends :P or so called close buddies haha. hyesungie haha u play a lot of games dont u? why wouldnt they go over to ur house to play? ur house seems so clean and neat to play in!! puahaha. aw eric and minni xP

hahahaha... :lol:

i just love their answers to the question about the text messages! it's so funny!

thanks for the update on things guys. haven't been on for awhile but i'll be sure to come back very soon.

GO SHINHWA!!! :wub:

Archived