[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nurkeyandie

i think hyesung is saying sorry to eric because eric's going to the army soon, so he wants to apologize for pushing eric away all this time before eric goes away from him for real.. and eric's saying sorry to hyesung because he can't bother hyesung any longer when he's already at the army.. awww~~

andie - hahaha you said you can't get along with eric? just get along with hyesung will you? =P i'll take eric away from you, cos i think i can get along with him just fine.. he's weird, my friends say i'm weird.. we'll be weird together.. yeehaa~!! i think i love minwoo's message the most too [although it's kinda weird to have a person sign just 1 word on your album and nothing else O_o"] i was actually wondering what your hyesung meant by signing a date on my eric's album.. i thought it was some special date or something O_o" i didn't realize it's today's date =P

oh dear, dear nat, MY hyesung and i get along just fine...teeheehee (i love how your post says "MY eric" and "YOUR hyesung" - although, if i stake a claim on sungie i might not get out of this thread alive, so yeah, sungie is for all of us to share :lol: )...and you can most definitely have eric. i love him as i love all the shinhwa members, but yeah, i don't quite get him sometimes... :sweatingbullets:

you know, i was thinking, they should have sungie on sang sang plus coz he was an english major, right? and while we're on this subject, does anyone have more info about the boys' college years - like their majors, which universities they went to, etc. all i know is sungie majored in english (not sure which school), eric in film/acting/theater (or something like that), and jinnie studied at the university where they had their guerilla concert (don't know his major). i think it's amazing how they all managed to get their degrees when they were so busy training to be gasoos (plus i think they debuted before they finished college, right?). and thanks in advance to people who can give more info about this.

ah, sungie, you had better show more affection for eric now before he leaves! you're gonna miss him tons, admit it! :lol:

edit: forgot to say welcome to the thread, new shinhwa fans! i'm a relatively new fan myself. and yes, pao719, that happy together ep with shinhwa is a must-watch!!! too funny, esp. the rock, paper, scissors game!

and isn't jinnie going to have a solo concert in korea too? i kinda remember reading that somewhere... :unsure:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest love!melody

Q4: If you have to sign on the copy of Shinhwa 9th Jib for each member

hehehehe! they are such dorks! :D haha! eric's messages are weird ... in an adorable way LOL and yet funny! just like junjin has mentioned in his message, he's in his 4th dimension ... again! haha! and minwoo's message is cute ... yet short! LMAO hehehe! and Dongwan's :) yay! a long letter to all of them ^^ i like! hehehe i love writing LOOOOOOOOONG letter too LOL and then hyesung oppa, our prince ROFL, hahaha! i literally laughed out loud when i read his hehehehe ^^ i love you to everyone ...but eric ><;; bet eric was disappointed LOL and awwww~ seems as if junjin was the only who actually wrote real comments to each member LMAO and andy hehehehe 'i love you' to all :) just gotta love all 6 of them <3333333

OMG! my second page ... in a row! *ahhhhhhhhhh* *does my little ceremonial dance* i must do something! must! but what? maybe i'll make a little graphic or something to share :) hehehehe!

Kim Dongwan on his 2nd album... Part 1

[08.05.09][news] Kim Dongwan on his 2nd album... Part 2

[08.05.09][short Postscript] WanJin Mini FM after MNet ComeBack

WanJin Mini FM after MNet ComeBack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the performances, we had a small Fan Meeting (really mini ah ~, just enough for oppas to say few words TT__TT).

The self-introduction came first, then together let's say : "We are Shinhwa! Shinhwa Changjo!"

"Congratulations to today's successful performances!" - we then cut the cake !

Jinnie oppa sang a little bit of "Painful Love". The fans were chanting "Bobo !!! Bobo!!!". Then oppa and Wannie oppa shouted together "Saranghee ~!!"

Wannie oppa told Jinnie: "My brother is really cute ah !!! Why not sing the "CUTE" song !!!". Then our darling said back "We all are lovely ~~~ " *so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Jinnie oppa today's mood was very very good ~ !

Wannie was a bit tense though ... didn't smile much frown.gif.

But we still felt very grateful getting the smiles and waves from oppas ^0^ !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: JinEyes

Korean/Chinese: Waxy @ DoubleJ

Chinese/Eng: LetSayEden @ Shinhwa.biz

(1) What is the diff between the Limited Edition 9th album and the Internation Limited Edition?? Cuz I bought the Korean Limited Edition but I was curious about the international one

color]

1. International Limited Edition had a postcard, which is this: http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8066/gallery021jq6ym8.jpg if u bot from places like DVDheaven as they indicated it however i gotten a copy from Korea and there's no postcard in it T___T

and the other different is that the sticker, the Korean Limited edition had series no that runs from 1 to 50000 however the International ver, jus another sticker that stated 'International Limited Edition'.

Hi... i have a quick question... is any of shinhwa members holding a concert in korea for the next 3 months??? i think minwoo is having a concert at the end of may.. does anyone remember the exact date??? thank youu..

i dont know about the other's

but minu's one will be at the end of this month

30th and 31st of may

'Back to M' concert in seoul

that's all

but others' not so sure

but i think wannie oppa might held one or two concert before enlistment

eric maybe some fan meeting

other's i dont know

:P

Guest genie828

WOW!!!

I just heard Han Bun Du (One more time) yesterday and I have been listening to it nonstop.

It is so good!!! I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the lyrics for this song?

Just One More Time

One day, I woke up in the morning,

thinking about this memories we had.

The things between you and me, I know it's over.

But you know, I just can't get over

Really...I can't...I can't forget you

Everyday...whether my eyes are open or shut...I can still feel my tears

That day you fell asleep in my arms...your scent in my house

All of it (I miss) Really (it's difficult) I need you

The memory of our love flows like the rain

Like a fool I cry...because I miss you

If we can meet again...if we could love like our first time

I will do it right...I will do everything...I won't let you leave

Dream...in last night's dream...you found me and said

Saying that you'll wait, words that only pained me more

Stop lying...that you'll come back to me anytime

But those long periods of waiting...do not regret at all

When you came back to my side I should've made you stay

But why regret now

If a day like this comes by again...I'll make it so you'll never go elsewhere

When you were by my side I was always uneasy

Although I could see you I'd still miss you

Can't look in the same direction, I'd see only you

Can't look forward, I'd see only the shadow of your back

No my tears drop to the floor

24/7 I'll make you can't let you go

Even though you're not by my side, even though I can't see you

I just wanna let you know

yo if you give me one more chance to be your better man

I promise you that i do all i can

and i want you to understand

If you hold my hand I will never let go

I love you...what else needs to be said

Nothing can be expressed...but I want you to know

If only you knew

Chinese translations: 染@bestshinhwa

Chinese to English translations: angeldreams@shinhwa.biz

Proofreading: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz

Guest pao719

@ crystalis, nurkeyandie, robotic, and hyesungstory =>THANK YOU!! I feel welcome already, so many friendly answers! :D

I'll be sure to watch the Happy Together Ep tonight, thanks robotic

And crystalis, well it was more like 2 eps at once, lol. I was curious who Shinhwa was so I remember loading the ep for the Germany Special and X-Man 20 at the same time, and they were just so cute and silly (especially in the Germany Special)!!!

Guest nutzie

amy - i think you forgot to take the %7Boption%7D tags off your post =X

andie - hahaha at least you're a hyesung fan.. if you're a fan of minwoo or dongwan, you've already been eaten alive in this thread.. they're scaryy!! they used to have catfights in this thread claiming the members.. eric fans decided to share him, so we're all in good terms with each other =P we used to have kidnapping clans, with plans on how to steal each member.. i think you can still see an andy kidnapping clan on some people's siggie..

i don't remember which universities they all go to, but i think the info floating around on the internet world is a very old, non-updated one.. because it usually states that andy is in kent foreign high school [which we all know that his age is well beyond high school graduation -_-] and eric graduated his masters quite some time ago.. i know for undergrad though, eric went to the same school as kangta [he mentioned it in some super old video]

pao719 - name please~ =P since everybody has already answered your question, can i just suggest some videos to watch, if you haven't already? the happy together video actually helped me to make my friend a fan [although not a hardcore one -_-" she'd rather worship anime characters.. at least mine are real people -_-"]

guerilla concert - this one makes almost every fan, if not all, cry and laugh at the same time.. if you realize, there are only 5 members in it.. that's because during the 4th album, andy left temporarily, but at that point of time, they didn't know whether andy was going to come back or not..

part 1 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=A-f6XHkVc44

part 2 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=KG0nJ0VUvRc

xman #20 and #24 - i realize you've watched the germany special one, so i'm not including that one.. #20 has all of the members, but #24 i think doesn't have junjin.. and someone else? i don't remember who..

xman #20 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=a7q8Z5yOGKc [you can find the rest under that account, it's ep. 49 and ep. 50.. xman #24 can be found under that account too.. it's ep. 57 and #58]

ysmm - this one.. hahaha you get to hear weird, funny, juicy insides about the lives of the shinhwa members..

ep. 82 part 1 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=qf5UFkOXq6Q [search for the rest under that account.. it's ep. 82 and 83..]

infinity challenge - this one's pretty recent.. just shortly after the xman germany..

1st ep, part 1 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hojn_bbDrNw [there are 2 episodes, so search for the rest..]

i'll stop here first =P cos i'm still sleepy.. maybe the rest can give you more recommended videos when you're done with these..

Guest jean_kkp

it's not what dongwan wrote in his diary entry... it's just my own imagination of what the others were probably thinking of our lame dongwan... lol..

sorry for the misunderstanding...

LOL its okay its my silliness. but i can totally expect their responses to be similar. lol.

andie - hahaha at least you're a hyesung fan.. if you're a fan of minwoo or dongwan, you've already been eaten alive in this thread.. they're scaryy!! they used to have catfights in this thread claiming the members.. eric fans decided to share him, so we're all in good terms with each other =P we used to have kidnapping clans, with plans on how to steal each member.. i think you can still see an andy kidnapping clan on some people's siggie..

hmmm... i regret that i wasnt there when u eric fans decided to share him, any chance you can include me now? because i need eric to get through each day. haha. what happened to the members who used to be active in this thread? after claiming minwoo and dongwan they decided to elope ? ...

andie i know what you mean. haha im quite sure i cannot handle being friends with minwoo if i knew him in real life as well... haha. if i have to say why, would i be able to get out alive? haha. but dont worry, because minwoo is the only lee minwoo, i love him like a brother-in-law. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

...when i readsungie's answer for Q4, i went... "...WTF?!" why doesnt eric get the love too?! hahahaha. i wonder if eric is secretly hurt by that. gosh RicSyung cant stop messing around. its getting to the point that if i get to see eric in real life, i wont tell him how much i love him as i planned to, but ihope to get him to disclose his r/s with sungie just to satisfy my intrigue. and u guys of course.

Guest valmylove

guerilla concert - this one makes almost every fan, if not all, cry and laugh at the same time.. if you realize, there are only 5 members in it.. that's because during the 4th album, andy left temporarily, but at that point of time, they didn't know whether andy was going to come back or not..

ahhh....also thanks Nutzie for summaries...I like that!

Welcome pao719!

I really love their Guerilla Concert too! You would have to cry watching this clip because it was highly emotional if you are a fan or a fan of any beloved band. It would be great if this concert, the pre and post be made into a high definition dvd. this was one of moment where i rediscovered them and respected, appreciated and love them more than ever and felt their love for Andy. heck, my heart ached too and wanted Andy back too!

Guest nurkeyandie

Hi ya I'm kinda new here so I'm just wondering what's going on between Eric and Hyesung

hi! and hi, everyone! hahaha, we better set things straight before people really think there's something going on bet ricsyung (as if there really isn't - teeheehee!). they're both men, straight men, analine (if i may call you that) but i think eric has a man-crush on hyesung and hyesung pretends he doesn't like eric. hahaha! but you know how it is, i mean i strongly believe in the concept of man-crush/girl-crush (but just to make this clear, i'm straight) - you know how you can be extremely fond of certain people of your own sex coz you find them charming or whatnot (in my case, coz i wanna be like them). but yeah, i guess that's it, eric likes teasing hyesung a lot and hyesung doesn't like it. we're really not sure of what brought about this oil-and-water relationship that they have (or even if it's for real) but we all love us some ricsyung, coz it's so funny how eric chases hyesung around and hyesung plays hard to get. hahaha!

nat, i can't kidnap hyesung coz that's not real love...what?!? :blink: hahaha! but seriously, i like hyesung in the way that i want him to be happy and safe and all those good things - that kind of like (or love... :sweatingbullets: ) and i'm sure that's how you and all of us feel about our fave shinhwa members (if we really can decide who our faves are)...i do have a ranking (and we're kinda the same, jean) in my mind, but i love all six of them - it's hard to explain but i know you get what i mean... :blush:

happy weekend, everyone, and happy mothers' day to mommie alice and to my mom and to your moms! :)

was expecting another translated production note, btw... :unsure: maybe coz it's the weekend?

@pao719 No problem ^^ You can call me Amy. A double dose of Shinhwa is always good :D

Hi ya I'm kinda new here so I'm just wondering what's going on between Eric and Hyesung

^

Like andie said it's an oil-and-water relationship :D

Shinhwa explains it themselves in this loveletter episode around 7:05

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uJqsRtJsSqE

But I think although, there might be some truth to it, since hyesung is so fun to tease and Eric and never resist a good tease, they probably are quite close since they shared a room together when Shinhwa lived in dorms. They just like to play it out for us ricsyung lovers llz

happy weekend, everyone, and happy mothers' day to mommie alice and to my mom and to your moms! :)

was expecting another translated production note, btw... :unsure: maybe coz it's the weekend?

first of all happy mother's day

^_^

and second....

^_^

the next production note will be on monday

it was written on the last production note that

there will be no notre for thw weekend

^__^

first of all happy mother's day

^_^

and second....

^_^

the next production note will be on monday

it was written on the last production note that

there will be no notre for thw weekend

^__^

the next production note will actually be out on tuesday, because apparently monday is a holiday in korea in which they get off, and so of course the people writing the production notes are giving themselves a break too :P

Archived