[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest 80slitenite

Here's the latest episode of We Got Married with my own translation:

pt. 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI3ftpZk2ww

pt. 2:

I actually finished translating this on Sunday, but was too lazy to sub it... then I saw coolsmurf has already uploaded his... i wasn't going to finish it but then i saw coolsmurf's version left out a lot of shinhwa talks that i think is really crucial for us shinhwa fans... so shinhwa fans might prefer this version better since it's more focused on shinhwa... ^^

Thank you so much kriza!! Yes I see what you mean. So glad you subbed anyway. Definetly more Shinhwa detailed.^^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

no not minu actually

andy and minwoo already said that they are not

the one mentioned

some people there said maybe it's jinnie oppa

and when a reporter for ent relay went to visit them at their mv site

and ask them about the whole gossip noone confess anything

aside from minu who said that they are closer to ses than finKL

aside from eric that said he is close with both <_<

:P

still a mystery

^__^

i dont know if anybody else noticed this but the person that the reporter first gave the mic to was wannie and wannie did a sign that was like 'no, im not going to talk' and then minwoo said that theyre closer to ses and eric said they were close with both.. it was pretty fast

anyways, some caps from sangsangplus

200805070003.jpg

2008050700341610011hr3.jpg

200805070032441001_1.JPG

i just watched the last part of the show, and junjin's english was much better than i thought it would be and dongwan was in his hyperactive mode hahaha

Q1: Where are the No.1 to No.6 copies of the 10th anniversary album kept?

Eric

It's just at home...

I want to leave it with Hyesung. Don't ask me for the reason.

eh! you just want to have a reason to go to sungie's house

Dongwan

I put it in my bag everyday.

No one's taking it away ㅋㅋ

dongwan is married to that bag.. hahaha.. its probably the most important thing in wannie's life

Hyesung

I'm preciously worshipping it at home

:blink:

Guest xjjjLOVE

I think Shinhwa will always attract new fans ^^

lol HELLO *New Fan* lol thanks to Andy and Solbi =)

I really really like Shinhwa but I'm sad I missed there last concert together T_T

anyway if anyone could tell me where to watch a whole BUNCH of video's of them with English subs I'd really appreciate it =D

Here's the latest episode of We Got Married with my own translation:

pt. 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI3ftpZk2ww

pt. 2:

I actually finished translating this on Sunday, but was too lazy to sub it... then I saw coolsmurf has already uploaded his... i wasn't going to finish it but then i saw coolsmurf's version left out a lot of shinhwa talks that i think is really crucial for us shinhwa fans... so shinhwa fans might prefer this version better since it's more focused on shinhwa... ^^

thanks for the subs

and i cried again

aish

how can it be?

thank u

gosh the new production note is so adorable

love the floating head too

ha ha ha

so eric wanna give it to hyesung for safe keeping?

:blink:

aish eric oppa

and wannie with is bag

i guess out of all

his one will be worn out the fastest

:P

ha ha ha

Guest miaka0210

I think Shinhwa will always attract new fans ^^

lol HELLO *New Fan* lol thanks to Andy and Solbi =)

I really really like Shinhwa but I'm sad I missed there last concert together T_T

anyway if anyone could tell me where to watch a whole BUNCH of video's of them with English subs I'd really appreciate it =D

well of course youtube has a lot of their videos.

but actually when I was a new fan i found a group

in youtube where they put up

videos of shinhwa (eng sub) that peopel randomly found in youtube and

then they just basically collect it in there.

here's the group http://youtube.com/group/ShinhwaGlish

it actually helps since most of it are in there.

but you could always browse around youtube.

Hope that helps!

thanks for the caps angel2nyt .

Is it just me or does dongwan looks a lot thinner?

But he does look hyper from the pics.

And of course junjin :wub: my gosh it seems

like he's a model who just came out from a magazine.

chubby^green^ i cried too!! yet again >__< . yes! the floating heads made me laugh xD the expressions of them are priceless and then the heads are floating which made it even cuter haha! so cute that wannie has his bag with him all the time keke. i wonder what he stores in thereee.. hmmm mirror? haha

waahh trying to squeeze soompi time in my schedule today. sooo much hw TOT. and i was experimenting with PS which is time consuming heh. *blames math hw*

thanks everyone for the clips and news ^^

Guest jean_kkp

thanks Kriza for subbing We Got Married! i love coolsmurf but i agree that he left out shinhwa details. however, i just watched both your videos just because i will never get sick of shinhwa and andy. ^^

i hope someone is subbing jun jin and dongwan's show because i dont understand a thing and im vexed cos of that!

i forgot who mentioned this, but I AM STILL IN LOVE WITH just one more time. what the heck, i still listen to their full album everyday. the 9th jib keeps me going, haha. i understand how your friend feels because i think that song speaks to the heart, not just for hearing pleasures. my heart sort of... responds to the song. there's a sort of communication, idk. i love their voices and emotions.

Guest incarnadine

Hi everyone!

Looks like we are going to see a lot of Shinhwa members for the coming months, albeit for their solo careers... Shinhwa, collectively FIGHTING!!! :)

I hope to God I won't be violating anything for posting this... it's a daum clip of Dongwannie rehearsing for his perf/MV... and who is in the vid rehearsing along with him? Jinnie! :blush:

Guest midnightgirl13

[08.05.07][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 24: 10Q & 10A - Q2

q_2.jpg

Q2: The member that you've really wanted to apologize to for the past 10 years

(In order to keep everyone interested the reasons will not be revealed)

ERIC - Hyesungie. Don't ask me for the reason, it spoils the mood

MINWOO - Junjin

DONGWAN - Andy?

HYESUNG - Eric

JUNJIN - None... but if I really had to pick one, Dongwan hyung

ANDY - None. Because I'm very kind...

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest angel2nyt

Q2: The member that you've really wanted to apologize to for the past 10 years

(In order to keep everyone interested the reasons will not be revealed)

ERIC - Hyesungie. Don't ask me for the reason, it spoils the mood

come on.. ERIC JUST ONCE!!! tell me

im not going to tell anybody else.. :ph34r:

im starting to be SO curious what the reason is.. hahaha

DONGWAN - Andy?

ah question mark.. the mystery deepens

HYESUNG - Eric

see ERIC hyesung also wants to apologize to you.. so come on tell us the reason

hahaha

JUNJIN - None... but if I really had to pick one, Dongwan hyung

junjin should apologize to his dongwan hyung for the times when his hyung wasnt supposed to smoke already, but because you gave him a stick and because he cant say no to him so he smoked T.T

hahaha

ANDY - None. Because I'm very kind...

our magnae.. always the sweet, respectful,adorable little brother

thanks for the caps angel2nyt .

Is it just me or does dongwan looks a lot thinner?

But he does look hyper from the pics.

And of course junjin :wub: my gosh it seems

like he's a model who just came out from a magazine.

wannie just LOOKS a lot thinner.. its the way his stylist are choosing his clothes.. wannie has such a small head that when you find clothes that will make his body looks thinner.. he will look thin

though he did shed some pounds

but im watching some parts right now, and his arms are still :blush:

and jin(as ive been saying)

he can ACTUALLY speak pretty decent english when he wants to.. hehe

Guest nurkeyandie

aacckk, it's 5:37 am and i'm online...hahahaha! hi, everyone! seriously, thanks for all the posts, updates, etc.

what is up with hyesung and eric?!? for the nth time, i wanna know too! man-crush much?!? hahaha! :lol: i swear i'm starting to get suspicious... :sweatingbullets:

Guest rainie_chu

^ They've always had that "the more you hate, the more you love" thing going on. xD I'm actually scared I we're gonna end up losing Hyesung to Eric, you know? HAHAHA~ And I have this thing, like when I start appreciating the Ricsyung, Hyesung does something anti-Ricsyung. Remember his reaction when he saw that Ricsyung pic in the concert? Yeah. LOL!

Thanks Kriza, for the subs! <333

AHAHAHAHAAHA, Eric's replies are just so 4D. So typical Eric. xD

And yes, Hyesung should probably apologize to Eric, for all those time he ignored him. :phew: AHAHAHAHA~

Hilarious, like Hyesung, I'm preciously worshipping my 9th jib copy at home~ ^^

I wish someone would sub the Dongwan and Hyori part of SangSang Plus, coz I'm so curious about what happened to these two. xD

gosh thanks for the production note

it has been a while since the last one

these two newest one is hillarious

the floating head is one thing

but the whole eric and sungie convo just make my day

ha ha ha

eric oppa

maybe u should just start confessing ur true feeling instead of beatinga round the bush like this

ops he did make it clear

ha ha ha

^_^

and yes andy

u are a good boy...

thanks for sharing u guys

Guest nurkeyandie

^ They've always had that "the more you hate, the more you love" thing going on. xD I'm actually scared I we're gonna end up losing Hyesung to Eric, you know? HAHAHA~ And I have this thing, like when I start appreciating the Ricsyung, Hyesung does something anti-Ricsyung. Remember his reaction when he saw that Ricsyung pic in the concert? Yeah. LOL!

yup, that's true (the love-hate thing), but why? why is eric in love with hyesung (actually, who wouldn't fall in love with hyesungie, right?)?!? :lol: why? i've been asking for like the millionth time on this thread already... :lol: i do feel something happened in the past - now don't get me wrong, not something nasty, but maybe like a big fight or something and they made up and ever since then the members have been egging them to be more sweet to each other, y'know? i really wanna know! :lol:

i was just rewatching their ysmm ep (for the millionth time too) and i just realized that at the part where dongwan and minwoo broke out in song to sing the chorus of hyesung and lee soo young's duet that minwoo imitated dongwan's voice, that's why dongwan pushed his face away! yes, i never noticed that before...teeheehee...another precious gem...i swear these clips and vids are what'll sustain me in the coming years (so my most sincere thanks to everyone who uploads and subs them)... :tears:

Guest jangneri

I'm so happy with those production question and answers~ and their choice of pictures are pretty funny and cute too! I love the whole RicSyung oil-and-water relationship going on~ hahahahaha~

And I really hope someone sub WanJin's Sang Sang Plus. It seems so hilarious!

Guest iyeiluj

the more literal translation of erics response is instaed of "spoil the mood"...it's more "you'll get hurt"

Archived