that song is good

i love it

^__^

ha ha ha

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well heres an article about the rumor or maybe something that is really going to happen...

[08.04.21][trans/rumor] Shinhwa's 10th anniversary encore concert: Soul Mate *I had to really think hard before deciding to post this...but PLS note that this is NOT OFFICIAL as yet since there is NO notice on the GOODEnt website...I must say that I can't seem to get the timing right on this though, I can't figure how this is going to fit in their schedules hmmm.gif*

(non-relevant info omitted)

KBC Media is in the midst of planning 'Soul Mate', the highly anticipated encore concert to commemorate Shinhwa's 10th anniversary, at Jamsil's Olympic Park Gymnasium, on 21 and 22 June.

Source: Ocean's

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz__________________

Guest dongwannieta

ahhh... encore concert? will be it hold in korea or tour to other countries? *hope..hope.. they will come to my country...*

i want to watch all the shinhwa members casting in we got married... they'll make a perfect hubbies... even i will watch it with lot of jealousy for their wifeys. but i want to watch their different side of relation... oohhh... made me daydreaming.

and i loveeeee shinhwa 9th album... so sexy and mature... esp track 2,3, n 7. love them till death. the best album so far for me.

oooo... so when you're going to army, you can't go outside the country?

sumthing like that

it's the law and also got sumthing to do with

maybe those who are supposed to enlist will run away

pshh.... why people wanna do that i dont know... <_<

still

that's the law...

:P

so eric and wannie oppa

that's why they dont have any outside project isnt it?

i dont know actually

i thought i have read about it somewhere

i might be wrong

:sweatingbullets:

Guest samshiku

NOTICE:

HELLO girls :)

i'm going to start a shinhwa collection project of their GROUP photos in the photo thread....

i've managed to amass quite a number so i'll be postin them up soon. [maybe later tonight]

PLEASE contribute! GIFS ARE WELCOME TOO :)

criteria: at LEAST 4 of them in the picture/GIF. and hopefully not posted before in the picture thread. :)

it would be nice if we can really find ALL THEIR group photos. ok i found this photo album online with many of their REALLY REALLY EARLY photos and i kinda ran away from it lol. but if you guys like early photos you can post those up [i only saved a couple of them] :)

thanks :) let's keep the pic thread going ya. and if you guys come across ANY classic shinhwa moments pls do share it cos the original intention of the thread was to showcase just how dorky and endearing are our 6 men. ^^

NOTICE:

HELLO girls :)

i'm going to start a shinhwa collection project of their GROUP photos in the photo thread....

i've managed to amass quite a number so i'll be postin them up soon. [maybe later tonight]

PLEASE contribute! GIFS ARE WELCOME TOO :)

criteria: at LEAST 4 of them in the picture/GIF. and hopefully not posted before in the picture thread. :)

aw... but i like their early pics

those dorky hairdo

crazy make up and scary wardrobe

it's all shinhwa and i love seeing how young they were

how cute they are

and how much i love them ^_^

ha ha ha

Guest rainie_chu

aw... but i like their early pics

those dorky hairdo

crazy make up and scary wardrobe

it's all shinhwa and i love seeing how young they were

how cute they are

and how much i love them ^_^

ha ha ha

cutiepad, no problem. :)

Omigosh, me too! I admit, when I first started liking them, I was like "noooo~" when I saw the old pics, like 1st jib-4th jib but then I think I'm too totally immersed into Shinhwa these days that I actually want to see those old pics already. HAHAHAHA~ Anddddd when I see those pics, I LOL. HAHAHA~

Although not everyone can appreciate those looks, but I think they've grown on me. HAHAHA~

And thanks for all your effort, samshiku! I'd love to help, unfortunately, all my picture files are in a DVD that I left in the province. Boo~

Guest nurkeyandie

hello, everyone!

i finally got my soap and fragrance set. are all these goodies limited ed or something, coz both the soap and fragrance sets have good ent stickers on them with numbers and whatnot. anyhoo, i'm kinda disappointed coz they're so tiny!!! like even the soaps! it'll take me forever to wash my hands with those coz they're so tiny. but whatever, it's shinhwa stuff so i love it. ^-^ i was trying to "analyze" the scents earlier but i think i'm all muddled up now. all i know is eric's smells faintly like bubble gum, and eric's and andy's scents kinda smell similar, minwoo's does smell like d&g light blue, dongwan's smells nice but i think it's a scent that more mature women will go for, junjin's a little strong - like someone said before, it's like a guy's scent, and hyesung's scent reminds me of a squeaky clean, freshly-bathed baby! :blush:

will see if i can smell the soaps through the plastic wrapping...hahaha! :D

Guest 0HMi_M0CHi

^ oh wow, wait. so you have one soap and a set of perfume for each member's "scent"? or do you have 6 soap bars that have each member's scent? im confused -.- .. but anyway, thats so cool xD. too bad they're tiny though. was it worth the money? o__o

Guest nurkeyandie

^ oh wow, wait. so you have one soap and a set of perfume for each member's "scent"? or do you have 6 soap bars that have each member's scent? im confused -.- .. but anyway, thats so cool xD. too bad they're tiny though. was it worth the money? o__o

oh, i got both the soap set and the fragrance set, so that's six teeny tiny soap bars and six teeny tiny perfume bottles... :lol: all for shinhwa... :sweatingbullets:

Guest rainie_chu

^ Thank you for the pics!

Yep, the sets are really tiny, the perfumes are 5 ml each member. I mean can you imagine 5 ml, that's like one dosage of liquid medicine. ._.

Since I split the merchandise with 5 other friends, I only got the Hyesung one. It's probably better if you have all 6 members so it adds up to 30 ml. LOL! But HAHA, not complaining, it's Shinhwa merchandise. LOL!

Omigosh, me too! I admit, when I first started liking them, I was like "noooo~" when I saw the old pics, like 1st jib-4th jib but then I think I'm too totally immersed into Shinhwa these days that I actually want to see those old pics already. HAHAHAHA~ Anddddd when I see those pics, I LOL. HAHAHA~

Although not everyone can appreciate those looks, but I think they've grown on me. HAHAHA~

And thanks for all your effort, samshiku! I'd love to help, unfortunately, all my picture files are in a DVD that I left in the province. Boo~

ha ha ha

i went crazy when i saw their old pics

especially during the goth look

especially wannie's make up

it's perfection and sungie's oppa one

is just hilalrious

all pics bring back old memories

and i love that

^_^

and thanks angel2nyt for the mag scans

minu looks :blink:

but others just look so amazing

^_^

Guest nurkeyandie

^^ theyre really tiny?

oohh, thanks for the pics! kept staring at hyesung's but he looks really tired in that pic, beautiful, but tired... :tears:

anyway, yup, they're really tiny. like rainie_chu said, the perfume bottles only have 5 ml and the soaps are like 1.5 in x 1 in. haha! but they're so cute though coz the color of the soap and the color of the perfume matches each of the member's color shown in the box. so eric's soap and scent are blue, minwoo's is like pink (coz his color is red), dongwan's light green, hyesung's lavender, jinnie's a darker green, and andy's gold/yellow. and the soaps smell exactly like the scents (i mean, eric's soap smells exactly like the perfume, etc.). sniffing everything again this morning (hahaha! :sweatingbullets: ), i'd have to say that my fave scent, sadly, is not hyesung's, but andy's. :blush:

Guest kassuma

for sg fans...

according to my friend who works at hmv, shinhwa's 9th jib international limited edition cd + photobook is available for sale in hmv now at around $29sgd only without any poster.

those who are interested can go down to hmv to buy their own copy.

Archived