[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest clairdeluned

I can't believe my YA order is still on "Searching from Suppliers".... I would buy from DVD Heaven but the shipping costs are just :crazy:

Anyway thanks for the pictures guys! They look like they're having so much fun :P

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to thank everyone who posted pictures & translation of songs and aritcles.

I have been geez what can i say, this thread been moving so fast i can't keep up esp with school&work.

but omg those album looks so cool. man i can't wait to get mine. xD

oh man seriously all those pics of them with the airplane is so gorgeous.

they are seriously drop dead gorgeous. lol xD wandy, i love them <3

and to give some contribution to the thread if anyone wants me to make them a blinkie gif or banner for shinwha stuff feel free to pm me (:

Guest Rozzy

eep! thanks for all the pictures of the guys! =]]. my yesasia order still says searching for suppliers..so i just went ahead and ordered from dvdheaven. =[.

u kno how they released special editions for their previous cds a while after the official release? do u think that they are goin to do that with the 9th album?

ahh! i can't wait to see them preform on shows and stuff! =]

Guest picklypickly

Here's three banners from my favorite moments of their concert to go along with the icons i posted a couple of pages back. y'guys kno the drill by now. free to use. just don't hotlink.

hands.jpg

cake.jpg

huddle.jpg

Guest angela7546

ahhhhhhhggggg

*drools*

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES! :)

So I preordered the special edition album off Yesasia, which isn't supposed to be expected to be in until April 7. This is my first time ordering off of there, so anyone know what's going on? I'm scared that I won't end up getting a special edition & my order will be cancelled. :(

i just pre-ordered from yesasia too

i've never ordered any limited edition stuff on yesasia before

but i did order just regular CDs and DVDs from there before (including some shinhwa posters, a bag and a towel)

yesasia is usually pretty good with their orders

and if they are out of the edition, they just put out of stock on the website

since they haven't done that with the 9th edition

i think we are fine

I just saw this, so I thought I'd share with everyone. DVD Heaven has the extra 10,000 LE versions up for pre-order:

http://www.dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_detail_music.php?idx=23202

There's also a version that comes with the poster.

Edit: I'd also like to add that...HOLY FREAKING COW, THEIR SHIPPING COSTS ARE RIDICULOUS. Dunno if it's worth it, but I really think YesAsia is going to screw me over <__________<

um...yesasia has free shipping right?

at least thats what i got when i just perordered the 9th album

Guest kriza_09

#12 production note

SHINHWA 9th ALBUM

Shinhwa's 9th album which was released yesterday!!

What is everyone's serial number?

Who's getting No.1~No.6... curious? ^^

The ones for the members are all ready.. ㅋ

The Shinhwa members who are more excited than anyone else about this album~~

Who will be the first to come get it~??

By DR. Hong

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

1-6!!! THE MEMBERS GET 1-6!!!!!!

WAN gets #3!!!!!!!!

awww it's really sweet that the members get the first 6 copies...

they must be more excited than anyone else... this album is really meaningful to them much more than anyone else...

and poor andy for getting the last one... it sucks sometimes to be the youngest.. lol...

Guest love!melody

translation:

ah. when we were young we were good at this...

now it's a bit hard -_-;

awwww~ well, it's true that there not good at it .... their GREAT at it :) hehehe! despite the fact that they are entering into their 30s, they are so childish and full of energy LOL and their dancing is to die for <3 haha!

and that's so cute that each of the members get their own album ^^ hehehe! my minbong is number 2 and wannie oppa's is 3 :) hehehe, if you but it together that is 23, which is my favorite/lucky number ^^ hehehe and minwoo oppa and wannie oppa are my two most favorite members :)

i'm so upset that i can't order the album online ><;; my parents don't like me buying things through the internet and so i have to wait until i can buy it at a korean music store *sniff sniff* *sigh*

Guest valmylove

thanks Kriza for your recap!

sorry to hear that you missed ur flight and got sick. But it's worth it right??? You got to meet the founder of Yeoin and Junjin's cousins???? Even went back stage to say hi too!!! So lucky!!! Are u sure this is all??? j/k! r u sure the guys didn't invite u to their private after party??? j/k!!

Thanks for the sub fancam....it was sooo emotional... ah... gettting teary again...

Can't wait for the MV to come out and my copy of the photobook.... I also preoredered from yesasia so they better send my copy too.

Guest bebex2chinky

well, in that case, don't worry!!!

i ordered 7 special edition and 6 normal edition from shinhwachangjo.net even though i don't know what to do with all of them... lol..

i was thinking of giving them to my friends who have never heard of shinhwa.. but you can buy one from me if you want...

i don't know if i can get the special edition for sure though, coz i ordered pretty late...

do you think you could possibly sell me one too? =( i ordered from ya but im scared im not gonna get it... :unsure:

Guest angel2nyt

#12 production note

SHINHWA 9th ALBUM

Shinhwa's 9th album which was released yesterday!!

What is everyone's serial number?

Who's getting No.1~No.6... curious? ^^

The ones for the members are all ready.. ㅋ

The Shinhwa members who are more excited than anyone else about this album~~

Who will be the first to come get it~??

By DR. Hong

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

1-6!!! THE MEMBERS GET 1-6!!!!!!

WAN gets #3!!!!!!!!

chubby^green^ i already posted the trans the day it was released i think page 1235? :)

RANDOM:

Jin's rap in RUN is just love.

and how minu says SHINHWA in the beginning.

and how he says WE ARE SHINHWA towards the end.

so that means they get no. 1-6??

we'll it is their album anyways

hahahaha

i bet the no. 7-10 are also already named for someone

lucky people

Guest miaka0210

kriza thank you thank you thank you soooooo much for the updates, recounts and videos.

you don't know how much that means to me. I'm here stuck in the US but because of you I

got to know more of what was happening in korea. So thank you again!!! I really appreciate it.

I hope you're feeling better though.

awww it's really sweet that the members get the first 6 copies...

they must be more excited than anyone else... this album is really meaningful to them much more than anyone else...

and poor andy for getting the last one... it sucks sometimes to be the youngest.. lol...

yeah it kinda sucks sometimes when you're the youngest. (i'm speaking from experience of course) hehe.

on the other hand though we always see that they take care of him the most. well not the most maybe but they

really show that they like to baby him sometimes. do you kinda get what I'm trying to say? like they call him baby.

I remember in one of the clips on xman hyesung said something like "oh no, our poor baby Andy", something like

that. it was really cute and sweet. :D So its not so bad though being the youngest at times hehehehe. :D

I hope you guys don't mind but I was wondering.... do you guys know when the mv is coming out?

I really want to see it. like really bad!!!!! hopefully soon coz I really wanna see the whole thing.

Guest angel2nyt

yeah it kinda sucks sometimes when you're the youngest. (i'm speaking from experience of course) hehe.

on the other hand though we always see that they take care of him the most. well not the most maybe but they

really show that they like to baby him sometimes. do you kinda get what I'm trying to say? like they call him baby.

I remember in one of the clips on xman hyesung said something like "oh no, our poor baby Andy", something like

that. it was really cute and sweet. :D So its not so bad though being the youngest at times hehehehe. :D

I hope you guys don't mind but I was wondering.... do you guys know when the mv is coming out?

I really want to see it. like really bad!!!!! hopefully soon coz I really wanna see the whole thing.

hahaha.. they do baby him..

i do notice that too..

each member has his way 'taking care' of him

i dont know the exact date also, probably on the 9th or 10th

Guest jean_kkp

first eric was saying 'we might not be able to see each other for 3 years long.. even so, we'll soon be back, so during that time, please wait for us while working hard on your own stuff.. we'll be back soon..'

i couldn't figure out what junjin was saying.. but he said in chinese (lol) 'i love you guys.. you guys are in our hearts..'

then minwoo said sth like we started with 6 people, so we have to end it with 6 people as well, right?

hyesung: 'everyone, today is not the last concert.. we'll be back just in a moment.. though it will be hard for us to show you the 6 of us together, just think of it as us taking a rest, then when we come back, give us a really big applause and cheer.. please wait for us until the day we come back..'

dongwan was saying 3 years is not even that long.. (imo it IS.. :tears: ) then he said he was surprised when he saw heejun hyung (HOT's moon heejun) came back from the army.. '

andy: 'suddenly 10 years have passed really fast' dongwan: 'andy had really hard times'

andy: 'until 20 years, 30 years, until we die, we'll be together'

dongwan: 'until 20 years, 30 years later, we won't die and we'll still be alive..' (dongwannieeee.. >"<)

minwoo: today what will you be thinking after you go home? (fans: SHINHWA!) will you be thinking about our andy crying??

from the start until the end, since we started on march 24, 98.... (couldn't hear what he said)

then he finally said 'urineun......' and fans: 'shinhwa imnida!!' minwoo: let's do 'urineun yongwonhan shinhwa imnida'!!! (we're shinhwa forever)

-------

edit: i just uploaded my own fancam of the concert ending, with the english sub!!! sorry for the poor sub though, i just couldn't make it work with virtualdubmod and couldn't wait to share with you guys so i just used windows movie maker since it's the simplest one..

anyway, here's the link:

enjoy... forgive me for shaking too much.. i told you i cried really hard during that part.. oh and please leave a comment or two.. that really makes me happy.. ^^

sorry for cutting ur post, but THANKS ALOT for translating and then uploading that fancam. its now in my PSP doing reruns like a wheel because i just cant get enough of this emotional love. thanks alot alot alot, i feel better that i know what happened in the concert when i cannot be there...

"we are shinhwa FOREVER"

hey........

i have a question.....

how can fans from other country to order shinhwa 9th album....????

can someone help me.....?????

mybe u can PM me...?????

im dying to buy their album......

plz3..................

Guest sanshi

^ well i ordered my from shcj

they are being shipped out now

go and check shcj there still might be some left

Archived