Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

yes finally!!!

ive been waiting for these pics

wandy!!!!!

they look like theyre having so much fun

and eric looks so adorable

wait is that hyesung under andy??

ive already seen the people they thanked..

and wannie thanked his father :tears:

and i cant believe you didnt include this:

12071904531mb1.th.jpg

credits to oceans six

yes i put it in a thumbnail in purpose so that everyone who doesnt want a nosebleed can be a bit warned

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clairdeluned

Oh my gosh the pictures *dies* I can't wait for my photobook to get here *twitch twitch*

Question, is everyone's YesAsia status still "Searching from Suppliers"? I'm getting nervous that it's sold out -_-

Guest nurkeyandie

ooohhh, thanks for the pics! *pinches her nose to stop bleeding* i really can't wait for my copy! i keep checking the status of my ya order and it still says 'searching from suppliers.' T.T

gad, i'm having a hard time trying to figure out who sings which part in the dance songs in the 9th jib (need to 'study' them more). at first, i didn't really feel 'run' and 'so in love,' but that's just after the first time i heard those two songs. the second, third, and now nth time that i heard them, i've completely fallen for them ('so in love' is so old-school shinhwa! ^-^). so it's official, my favorite tracks in the 9th jib are tracks 1-10 too. ^-^

also, i kinda realized that i missed junjin rapping big time! that's why i totally love his rap parts, especially the "l.o.v.e." part in '2 ma luv.' ^-^ and hyesung's "i'm the man you need" in 'we can get it on'!!! all i can say is, yes, hyesung, you are totally the man i need! hahahaha! :sweatingbullets:

play count for 'just one more time': 181 O.O i swear i'm glad i dl the album coz i've been listening to 'just one more time' nonstop (at home, while driving, it's my ringtone...). i needed the upbeat songs otherwise i'd still be running around all teary-eyed every single day. :blush:

naomi, have you tried dl winzip, re-dl the file, extracting the tracks with winzip and playing them using itunes (thanks again, nadine!)? that's what worked for me, but it took me 2 hours to figure everything out. by the time i was ready to listen to the songs i had a full-blown migraine. it was so worth it though!

Guest superficialme

here's the concert fancam that clearly shows what eric said.. now we know what eric was thinking at that time!! lol..

color]

ahh even just watching that part of their concert still made me tear (even though eric ruined it a bit, but that's his ET way!!), not really because of the member's reaction but more of the fans, its incredible that from that time to their last concert, how strong and united they were in shouting SHINHWA JJANG (correct me if im wrong). not only is SHINHWA great, but i believe they have great supporters!!! right on guys!!!

Ohh and those pictures are :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: hahaha unexplainable.

they look ageless!! i am so happy i pre-ordered the limited edition, im sure it will be worth the money and the wait!!!

ahh and im still tempted to download their album, but i told myself i must wait!!!!

snowwhite924 uploaded some fancams in youtube. this link is Shinhwa "talking from the heart"

is there anyone who can summarize or translate what they were saying.

Guest slypatt

aawww, the photos with that toy aeroplane were just sooooo cute!!!!! i'm liking shinhwa, i'm liking shinhwa, i'm liking shinhwa, i'm loving shinhwa, i LOVE shinhwa!!!!

and yes, i downloaded the 9th album from z-degrees (i've orderd the 9th jib too, of course, i just couldnt bear to wait anymore) but the windows media player couldnt play it, anyone had the same prob as me and knows how to solve???

Guest chopsticksandspoon

NEW PICS

i totally love how all of their faces are just glowing.

glowing with an eternal happiness.

ever saw a 30 year old holding a plan that happy?

but i guess it isn't about the plane.

it's because they are in the presence of each other.

the brightest of their smiles is when they are next to each other, wrestling, rolling on the ground.

WAN just looks gorgeous. just gorgeous. just gorgeous.

MINU'S BACK

just want to ask, who else here has saliva dripping down their chins when they saw minu's back in the new pics?

WHO?

please tell me so i would know i'm not abnormal or anything.

i was kinda afraid since the moment i saw it, my salivatory glands just started over-producing. and my mouth literally watered.

very very surprised.

when they say "mouth-watering" i never do believe it. as in, it will actually happen? i thought it was just an expression.

BUT THAT PICTURE.

the way his muscles just ripples as he lifts his shirt above his head.

as he tries to untangle it from his elbow.

as he smiles from it all.

did you notice how perfectly angled his body was?

how his back was curved towards the camera.

how his head was thrown back in a smile of happiness.

a smile towards the sky...

did you notice how-

:ph34r:

WILL SHUT UP NOW.

okay. can't definitely wait for bigger scans from yeonin!!!!

or anywhere!!!!!

THANKS for posting here, will head to oceans-six now.

*grabs joyce and squeels*

Guest angel2nyt

Oh my gosh the pictures *dies* I can't wait for my photobook to get here *twitch twitch*

Question, is everyone's YesAsia status still "Searching from Suppliers"? I'm getting nervous that it's sold out -_-

i also dont understand what they mean by searching from suppliers

i think the additional 10,000 copies aren't printed yet?

i read somewhere that the first 50,000 were already sold out online, and i was quite nervous to tell you honestly..

the suppliers would met the local demand first, before supplying the foreign market..

SHINHWA-Kangta, 2 days concert, tourism income raises 5 billion

Hanryu start 2 days concertin Korean had helped the tourism increases over a 5 billion income.

Male group SHINHWA & Kangta on March 29th & 30th hold a 2 day cocnert, they had attracted more than 3100 Asian fans to Korea.

The organizer of SHINHWA concert, Openworld enter related staff express "From the tourism company we know that there is 1500 japanese fans & 1200 china fans who came for the SHINHWA 10th anniversary concert. In these 2 days included the concert expenses and the whole trip expenses, everyone had spent approximately of 1,200,000 to 1,500,000 Korean won. The total of expenses reached up to 3.9 billion won.

SHINHWA & Kangta's 2 days concert had help the country's tourism income increases 5billion korean won. SHINHWA concert related staff express "This is just the calculation on the concert, air tic, and hostel fee only. If we added up all the other expenses, it will be over 5billion korean won."

Source:hankooki&oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

*grabs joyce and squeels*/quote]

dont grab that tight haha

*shakes head* minwoo does get you everytime krizza

Guest kriza_09

^ that's what i said to my friend!!! shinhwa must have increased korean tourism!!!! like everyone were coming from all over the world just to see shinhwa's concert... there were 20 buses of overseas fans who came in large groups!!! that's why i said everytime you see a group of girls speaking a non-korean language, they must've been there for shinhwa's concert!!!

snowwhite924 uploaded some fancams in youtube. this link is Shinhwa "talking from the heart"

is there anyone who can summarize or translate what they were saying.

first eric was saying 'we might not be able to see each other for 3 years long.. even so, we'll soon be back, so during that time, please wait for us while working hard on your own stuff.. we'll be back soon..'

i couldn't figure out what junjin was saying.. but he said in chinese (lol) 'i love you guys.. you guys are in our hearts..'

then minwoo said sth like we started with 6 people, so we have to end it with 6 people as well, right?

hyesung: 'everyone, today is not the last concert.. we'll be back just in a moment.. though it will be hard for us to show you the 6 of us together, just think of it as us taking a rest, then when we come back, give us a really big applause and cheer.. please wait for us until the day we come back..'

dongwan was saying 3 years is not even that long.. (imo it IS.. :tears: ) then he said he was surprised when he saw heejun hyung (HOT's moon heejun) came back from the army.. '

andy: 'suddenly 10 years have passed really fast' dongwan: 'andy had really hard times'

andy: 'until 20 years, 30 years, until we die, we'll be together'

dongwan: 'until 20 years, 30 years later, we won't die and we'll still be alive..' (dongwannieeee.. >"<)

minwoo: today what will you be thinking after you go home? (fans: SHINHWA!) will you be thinking about our andy crying??

from the start until the end, since we started on march 24, 98.... (couldn't hear what he said)

then he finally said 'urineun......' and fans: 'shinhwa imnida!!' minwoo: let's do 'urineun yongwonhan shinhwa imnida'!!! (we're shinhwa forever)

hmmm... my korean just got better.. hahahah..

anyway, i remember this ment.. it was after once in a lifetime.. they started talking about things that were quite emotional.. and fans started to cry.. then minwoo said don't cry, let us do the crying for you... :tears: :tears: then when the atmosphere got really emotional and a lot of fans were crying, they tried to cheer everyone up by making jokes... it happened quite a few times through the whole concert.. i was thinking 'hey you're the one who made us feel emotional in the first place!!!' >"< but yeah, this concert is sooo...not like any other concerts out there... seriously i've never seen an artist having this kind of bond with his audience... and obviously if you compare it with concerts in the US, where the artists just perform because they've been paid and the audience just enjoy the performance because they've paid for the tickets..

i should've taken more fancams.. they were like right in front of me, less than 5 ft away!!! >"<

but i thought they would record it on dvd anyway.. and during that time no one was fooling around when the camera was not on him... so i didn't take any fancams.. they were so serious during this ment.. like everyone was throwing stuff to the stage, but they didn't care at all.. dongwan was even like asking fans not to throw stuff at that time.. and someone threw a bottled water to andy's feet!!!! it was pretty full, andy and dongwan were surprised when it was thrown right in front of them.. lol.. then the bottle was picked up by hyesung later during encore songs.. he opened the bottle and sprayed the water towards us... dang he's lucky it didn't wet my new camera.. or else i'm going to sue him.. lol.. but yeah, i got the empty bottle and i took it home.. lol..

-------

edit: i just uploaded my own fancam of the concert ending, with the english sub!!! sorry for the poor sub though, i just couldn't make it work with virtualdubmod and couldn't wait to share with you guys so i just used windows movie maker since it's the simplest one..

anyway, here's the link:

enjoy... forgive me for shaking too much.. i told you i cried really hard during that part.. oh and please leave a comment or two.. that really makes me happy.. ^^

oooooooooooooooooooo~!

nice pictures~!

yeah, they really look soooo sooo happy~!

eric looks HOT~! i know, i'm just stating the obvious...

and i shall not look at the thumbnail or else i'll bleed to death~

if i do look at the thumbnail, i'll be part of the "we left our fave member for minu" clan~! *quotes Krizza*

Guest chopsticksandspoon

SHINHWA-Kangta, 2 days concert, tourism income raises 5 billion

dont grab that tight haha

*shakes head* minwoo does get you everytime krizza

this is exactly what i was thinking when kriza mentioned that she thinks the concert was like "the quidditch world cup" and how one foreign family said that all the hotels are full.

i mean, shinhwa's concert is bound to bring some profit not only for their companies but also to korea in general as well.

i was kinda expecting it to play in the news or something.

haha~

yep joyce, always. i'm very weak when it comes to minu.

very very very weak.

dongwan was saying 3 years is not even that long..

minwoo: let's do 'urineun yongwonhan shinhwa imnida'!!! (we're shinhwa forever)

they started talking about things that were quite emotional.. and fans started to cry.. then minwoo said don't cry, let us do the crying for you...

this concert is sooo...not like any other concerts out there... seriously i've never seen an artist having this kind of bond with his audience... and obviously if you compare it with concerts in the US, where the artists just perform because they've been paid and the audience just enjoy the performance because they've paid for the tickets..

i just uploaded my own fancam of the concert ending, with the english sub!!!

see, wan and i are thinking the same thing.

3 years isn't even that long.

shinhwa forever. they are shinhwa forever.

minu~ "let's do the crying for you" gah. his tears...

i agree. when shinhwa performs, it's for their fans. it's for us. shinhwa just has this bond with each other, with their fans, this love. we also have it for them.

WHY????

i don't know why but from this angle, i just felt more than what i did from watching the other fancams.

maybe because i saw their tears clearly. saw how minu was trying to fight the tears but suddenly grabbing sungie and burrying his face in the crook of his neck. i always just find that very....

gah, i saw tears in eric's eyes!!!

and wan..

thanks for the sub...!

><" gah! i can't comment! it redirects me to a page where a really big version of the vid is the only thing that is showing.

if i do look at the thumbnail, i'll be part of the "we left our fave member for minu" clan~! *quotes Krizza*

you know you wanna click it and be part of the:

"We-Left-Our-Fave-Member-For-Minu Clan" :phew:

Guest CornFlake1430262937

^

^^

thx Kriza for the vids i'd loooove it!!

and thx everyone for the update and report (im feeling so thankful!)

awww.. that's sad Kriza!

im sorry .. somehow i cant comment T^T i'll try again soon or tmr

PHOTOBOOK

*speechless* the photobook is just soooooo gorgeous

i can die from that type of sungies's stare

*hav been nosebleeding for 10 mins*

Shinhwa is totally HOT

and Shinhwa is FOREVER!!

hope my copy will be here in very soon

i just cant wait! awwwww...

Flashback's RicSyung clip :

credit to XTCgyo

(this one was soooooo sweet, i cant believe it happened in real life hehee..)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

Flashback's RicSyung clip :

credit to XTCgyo

(this one was soooooo sweet, i cant believe it happened in real life hehee..)

HA! we were spazzing about that in THE RICSYUNG CLAN in shinbiz.

i really really love this moment.

but what surprises me is how the fans were able to take a pic of it. a pretty clear pic too.

i mean in the vid, the moment was very fast. could have missed it if you don't love ricsyung to bits and pieces.

Guest nglkt

I've seen quite a few photos from the photobook, and WOW!!! they are on FIRE!!! every single one of them!! the photos are really naturally yet HOT at the same time. IT'S JUST TOO HOT TO BE TRUE!!!

Can't post the pics up yet...

I encourage everyone to at least get 1 SE. because it's just too much of a collector's edition. IT'S a true classic.

^ that's what i said to my friend!!! shinhwa must have increased korean tourism!!!! like everyone were coming from all over the world just to see shinhwa's concert... there were 20 buses of overseas fans who came in large groups!!! that's why i said everytime you see a group of girls speaking a non-korean language, they must've been there for shinhwa's concert!!!

first eric was saying 'we might not be able to see each other for 3 years long.. even so, we'll soon be back, so during that time, please wait for us while working hard on your own stuff.. we'll be back soon..'

i couldn't figure out what junjin was saying.. but he said in chinese (lol) 'i love you guys.. you guys are in our hearts..'

then minwoo said sth like we started with 6 people, so we have to end it with 6 people as well, right?

hyesung: 'everyone, today is not the last concert.. we'll be back just in a moment.. though it will be hard for us to show you the 6 of us together, just think of it as us taking a rest, then when we come back, give us a really big applause and cheer.. please wait for us until the day we come back..'

dongwan was saying 3 years is not even that long.. (imo it IS.. :tears: ) then he said he was surprised when he saw heejun hyung (HOT's moon heejun) came back from the army.. '

andy: 'suddenly 10 years have passed really fast' dongwan: 'andy had really hard times'

andy: 'until 20 years, 30 years, until we die, we'll be together'

dongwan: 'until 20 years, 30 years later, we won't die and we'll still be alive..' (dongwannieeee.. >"<)

minwoo: today what will you be thinking after you go home? (fans: SHINHWA!) will you be thinking about our andy crying??

from the start until the end, since we started on march 24, 98.... (couldn't hear what he said)

then he finally said 'urineun......' and fans: 'shinhwa imnida!!' minwoo: let's do 'urineun yongwonhan shinhwa imnida'!!! (we're shinhwa forever)

hmmm... my korean just got better.. hahahah..

anyway, i remember this ment.. it was after once in a lifetime.. they started talking about things that were quite emotional.. and fans started to cry.. then minwoo said don't cry, let us do the crying for you... :tears: :tears: then when the atmosphere got really emotional and a lot of fans were crying, they tried to cheer everyone up by making jokes... it happened quite a few times through the whole concert.. i was thinking 'hey you're the one who made us feel emotional in the first place!!!' >"< but yeah, this concert is sooo...not like any other concerts out there... seriously i've never seen an artist having this kind of bond with his audience... and obviously if you compare it with concerts in the US, where the artists just perform because they've been paid and the audience just enjoy the performance because they've paid for the tickets..

i should've taken more fancams.. they were like right in front of me, less than 5 ft away!!! >"<

but i thought they would record it on dvd anyway.. and during that time no one was fooling around when the camera was not on him... so i didn't take any fancams.. they were so serious during this ment.. like everyone was throwing stuff to the stage, but they didn't care at all.. dongwan was even like asking fans not to throw stuff at that time.. and someone threw a bottled water to andy's feet!!!! it was pretty full, andy and dongwan were surprised when it was thrown right in front of them.. lol.. then the bottle was picked up by hyesung later during encore songs.. he opened the bottle and sprayed the water towards us... dang he's lucky it didn't wet my new camera.. or else i'm going to sue him.. lol.. but yeah, i got the empty bottle and i took it home.. lol..

-------

edit: i just uploaded my own fancam of the concert ending, with the english sub!!! sorry for the poor sub though, i just couldn't make it work with virtualdubmod and couldn't wait to share with you guys so i just used windows movie maker since it's the simplest one..

anyway, here's the link:

enjoy... forgive me for shaking too much.. i told you i cried really hard during that part.. oh and please leave a comment or two.. that really makes me happy.. ^^

Kriza, kriza, kriza - I THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your wonderful reports, photos and this wonderful subbed video. Most of all THANK YOU for being so generous and sharing this with each of us, even while you were on the road. We all wanted to be there and was sad that we could'nt be, but you made it tolerable for me by keeping us informed of your experiences. You really were right in front of our six beautiful guys (you shoulda rushed on stage and just give them a hug for all of us! :w00t:) and had a great head on view!!! Thank you for the subs, now I really know what they said and not just guess with my kindergarten Korean!

I'm glad you're home safely, maybe I'll be lucky enough to join you at the next concert when the Six are ONE again!!!

Thanks to all wonderful Shinhwa Changjoers for sharing their concert experiences with us. It will help keep us going until Shinhwa is together, forever once again!

Guest aindy

[Trans] 080403 Shinhwa 9th album 'Thanks to' liner notes

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

Thanks To..

ERIC

God who has protected me for the past 10 years... my family... the members...

Colleagues from SM, GOOD, TOP Class

The staff at all our performances

And you

Thank you very much.

I'll keep praying for you.

I love you.

MINWOO

The fans who have spent the last 10 years together with us... And the members who are even closer than real brothers...

You've given me faith for the past 10 years to make music...

I want to truly tell you for once that I love you all, thank you all.

Do not forget... even in our next lives...

Live for Shinhwa...

DONGWAN

Thank you God, thank you Dad.

Thanks to Pastor Ahn Yeon Suk and the brothers and sisters at Peace Church who often pray for me.

Thanks to Mr Lee Soo Man, Young Jin hyung, Jung Hee hyung for their advice.

Not forgetting Kyung Wook hyung, Soo Hyun hyung, Hyung Gook hyung, Young Joon hyung.

Kwon Young hyung, Chang Uhm hyung and the colleagues at Good Ent, you've worked hard.

Thanks to Director Hong Hyun Jong who takes care of me like a real big brother.

Thanks to the H2 Ent. family.

To Sang Hoon who's been working hard, you're a great friend!

Young Shin nuna~ Young Ho ah~ Thanks!

10 years isn't as long as I thought it was.

But I've gained a lot of things during this time.

Compared to the love that everyone has given me, I always feel sorry that I haven't been able to repay you enough.

I will work hard in the next 10 years to repay everyone~! I love you all~ Shinhwa Changjo!

HYESUNG

10 years...

We've been running on this road until now

Sometimes when I look back...

I wonder which roads I have passed...

Makes me think a lot

Rather than to reflect on the time that has passed, please stay on and look at how we run ahead on this road for an even longer time.

That road only has Shinhwa members on it.

And everyone will stay together, I believe.

I love you all.

JUNJIN

To all the Shinhwa fans who has loved us for 10 years... I'm always grateful to you all and I'll always love you all

To my parents, my family, and my grandmother

Please stay healthy and live til a ripe old age, and stay with me by my side always.

To the Shinhwa members who are as precious as my family, and who have guided me til today...

I'll always love you

Moon Shik hyung, Suk Woo hyung, Director Jung Yoon Ki

And the colleagues at JF Story

And my friends, the hyungs and dongsaengs...

I'm always thankful for you.

Though I can't list out everyone here

All the hyungs, dongsaengs, friends and staff around me...

My gratitude towards you only grow deeper...

I'll work even harder in future.

Thank you.

ANDY

For the love from everyone who has helped to create Shinhwa...

And to the hyungs who will always make up Shinhwa with me... to all of you I love U..

To everyone who has allowed me be part of Shinhwa and to be together with everyone for 10 years, I thank you.

Source: Shinhwa 9th jin

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[News + Pics] 080403 Andy as Ambassador for Nivea

[News + Pics] 080401 Andy at the preview screening of Definitely Maybe

[Notice] 080403 Andy Solo concert 2008

you rawk~!

thanks for giving such a detailed report of what they said during the concert..

thanks for uploading the videos too~!

you rawk, you really do~

if i was there, i don't think i could even hold the camera up..

i'll most probably be drained from bawling my lungs out~

this makes me fall even deeper for them~

just dug a deeper hole in my heart~ *ouch*

keep up the good work~

우리는 영원한 신화입니다~!

PS:

thank you aindy for the liner notes of the 9th jib~

thank you~

*sniffles*

Guest aindy

sorry for this one liner but anyone knows if there's any celebrities attended their concert??

i was thinking about this one, too..

but i think Solbi did went to the concert..

Guest ANJEE<3

OMGGGGG

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I GET MY SPECIAL EDITION COPYYY!!! if yesasia doesn't f me over <_<!

LOVING THE PICTURES!! they look like they are having so much fun... i'm going to miss them sooo much! ><"!

the perfume and the umbrella i ordered.. yes i ordered their pretty umbrella XD

is shipping out soon! woot! now all that is left is their album..

Archived