[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest cpopbaby19

ROFL at Dongwan + sword! 8D You kiddie~ <3

This thread is really emotional~ T__T; i just can't help but be teary eyed with all the posts! T_T; :tears:

Minwoo, omgzz!! T__T; You baby~ when I saw the picture of him teary eyed, I almost cried!!! >_<; And on the fancam, he was trying so hard not to cry!! (you can see him looking above and uneasy...) WAHH! T__T;

You guys, don't cry!! You will still have a lot of fans when you guys get back!!

SHINHWA CHANGJO!

:w00t:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jangneri

Guys thank you so much for the news, pictures, videos...

I'm so overwhelmed about everything that has happened this week~ I bet you guys too. This has been one exciting and memorable week that I don't think I'd ever forget in my entire life....

And huwut? Dongwan's releasing his solo album on the 10th?!?!?! o___________O;; omona!

Guest chae nee sah

everytime thinking about 3 years without shinhwa, will automatically make me cry..i really cant handle it...

gosh..oppa, pls come back soon~

Guest samshiku

hi girls

i am collating and have collated at least half of the whole bulk of FAN-taken GOOD photos [probably hundreds] of the concert...so far they are all about the teary ending part. pls click on the link in my sig saying 'shinhwa pics' and go to the last page

just some

f57ce4cf61f13f2cf8dc61ewr0.jpg

1206890973080330sh04135lc4.jpg

1206890973080330sh11135ux7.jpg

1206890973080330sh12135ov4.jpg

1206890973080330sh21135zg1.jpg

f150e68b26011903c8fc7a0gs1.jpg

984edffb76fc0b75034f560kh5.jpg

4fb11602d090041e4bfb51fep0.jpg

8540de906912d39ca977a40de7.jpg

aww

12321fd41f212710a18bb7fmj9.jpg

ad6203dda7730d255982ddesg5.jpg

ee5a9af474c40d7fddc4740ac7.jpg

credits: baidubar+ shinhyesung.co.kr

hi! i've been a lurker for the longest time and i just can't help but post something to thank everyone who has generously shared their stories during the concerts and also to those who have shared videos & pictures. it really is a big deal to us Shinhwa fans who are not able to watch the boys in action for the last time (well for the time being at least).

i see the boys are looking pretty good. and can i just say... Mr. Park Choong Jae... i always knew that he's a hottie, but dang boy! he was rocking those aviators! B) my wit boy Dongwan... he looks so young with his 'do, slimmer physique and clean-shaved face, he can actually pass as a member of Big Bang or SuJu! same thing with Minwoo! that hottie little thing! :blush: and thank God for Eric's "normal" hair during the concert! 'nuff of the samurai 'do! :lol: Andy... the baby is now a man! i didn't recognize him the first time i saw the 9th jib photoshoot videos. very nice! and good thing too that Hyesung is facial hair-free! i wasn't too keen with him having 'em. (even for just the MV :unsure: )

i really wish they'd do some promo in tv shows. maybe a tv special or something. 3-4 years is no joke! can't they just all go at the same time so it'll just be 2 years? :tears::tears:

i will definitely miss these 6 dorks together! i started out liking only Eric but after watching them all together in Xman, Infinity Challenge and YSMM, i have come to love all of them! all the more when i watched videos of them just goofing around or try to richard simmons another member off! :lol: each member have very distinct personalities but somehow they work very well together. i'm actually thinking that they are each other's soulmates. SHINHWA is 1 soul living in 6 bodies...

seeing them in tears... *sigh* heartbreaking...

till next time, oppas! we'll be waiting!

Guest cpopbaby19

samshiku

ZOMG!

Thanks for the pics!!! :]

Minwoo looks so HOT (and cute~ <3) even when he cries~ :]

OMG! Dongwan is just STRIKING with... EVERYTHING!!! omygahh!! =]

Thanks again for posting!

Guest julie86

will there be a dvd of this comin out?...

T____T!!!! because i'm tooooooo....faraway couldn't

be w/ them on that speical day. T___T!!!

Please let me know if there a dvd comin out.

Guest samshiku

samshiku

ZOMG!

Thanks for the pics!!! :]

Minwoo looks so HOT (and cute~ <3) even when he cries~ :]

OMG! Dongwan is just STRIKING with... EVERYTHING!!! omygahh!! =]

Thanks again for posting!

ya no prob :)

hey could you guys help bump the pic thread up here and then? cos the number of views increases but no one replies :(

cos i hope that i can start the next set of pics and more on a new page...:) thanks changjo-ers!

Guest love!melody

[08.03.31] [News] Eric & Dongwan, delayed their enlistment date for SHINHWA

oh wow! hmmm~ i wonder how this is going to work out? haha! now shinhwa changjo is really really going to go poor ><;; LOL we have so many things to buy -- shinhwa's 9th jib, dongwan's 2nd jib, dvd of concert, and all the pretty merchandises *sigh* i wish money grew on trees LMAO anyways, i guess dongwan oppa will be VERY busy. or maybe they will somehow promote both shinhwa's and dongwan's album together. that would be really cool :) hehehe .... and september ... i wish there was never such a month ><;; hopefully i will be able to go to korea this summer and maybe, if lucky, even see shinhwa before dongwan and eric enlist. and i'm also surious as to what kind of drama eric will be in? anyone know? LOL shouldn't there be some kind of information about his drama by now since well it'll probably be broadcasted before september and that means that there's less than like 5 months~ or maybe not LMAO i'm just so excited about everything.

and about their 9th jib promotions ... yea~ i've been wondering the same. there is no information about them. i hope they do promote the album! please~ we beg you~ LOL i wish they would have there own like little show. something like 'Love Letter' during their 7th jib. that was really great! *ahhhhh* that would really be great!

and once again, thank you everyone for more fancams and wonderful pictures ^^

Don't forget Hyesung concert DVD is also coming out in April and Junjin is also releasing an album soon. And Hyesung will be working on his 3rd album soon.

Eric will be in "historical" drama.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=206689

It's really depressing to read all these articles about it'll be at least 3 years before seeing them together. It might be okay to most of you (because you guys are all young) but I'm sitting here thinking, in 3-4 years, I'll be 50! By that time, my oldest son will be graduating college! My sons think I'm crazy as it is, what would they think of their Mom who will be 50 and waiting for Shinhwa? LOL!

oh wow! hmmm~ i wonder how this is going to work out? haha! now shinhwa changjo is really really going to go poor ><;; LOL we have so many things to buy -- shinhwa's 9th jib, dongwan's 2nd jib, dvd of concert, and all the pretty merchandises *sigh* i wish money grew on trees LMAO anyways, i guess dongwan oppa will be VERY busy. or maybe they will somehow promote both shinhwa's and dongwan's album together. that would be really cool :) hehehe .... and september ... i wish there was never such a month ><;; hopefully i will be able to go to korea this summer and maybe, if lucky, even see shinhwa before dongwan and eric enlist. and i'm also surious as to what kind of drama eric will be in? anyone know? LOL shouldn't there be some kind of information about his drama by now since well it'll probably be broadcasted before september and that means that there's less than like 5 months~ or maybe not LMAO i'm just so excited about everything.

and about their 9th jib promotions ... yea~ i've been wondering the same. there is no information about them. i hope they do promote the album! please~ we beg you~ LOL i wish they would have there own like little show. something like 'Love Letter' during their 7th jib. that was really great! *ahhhhh* that would really be great!

and once again, thank you everyone for more fancams and wonderful pictures ^^

Guest susymoon

oh god just from seeing the pics my eyes are like waterfalls i can´t see the clips because then i won´t stop crying,i knew junjin would wear glasses to cry...

im really happy for kriza and all the girls and boys off that had the luck to have such i memorable moment with shinhwa and kriza im soo happy you could see o meu querido junjin was he nice too the fans? (i know he whas be i just wanted to hear it from someone who was close to you cuz i will never have that chance) i that´s to all the pics and info you all really great :)

Guest miaka0210

yes this is definitely one of the most memorable week ever for us shinhwa fans.

from waiting to hear their new song, then finally got to hear it, then finally saw a preview

of the mv and then recently their 2 day concert. This has been one really emotional

ride for me. And even though I didn't go to the concert personally but thanks to the

people who uploaded pics, articles and videos about shinhwa, it felt though that I didn't

miss one thing about them. Thank you guys so much!!!!! I really appreciate it!!!

And can I just say that I've been crying like hell since I have no idea when, but especially

when I saw the ending clip for the concert, that just made me cry a bunch of tears again.

Seriously why do they have to go??!!!!! But doesn't matter right?! Coz all of us fans will

definitely wait for them no matter what!!! And hopefully by then I could definitely go to korea

and finally see their concert live! HOPEFULLY!!!!

p.s. I do hope they do some promotions for their new album. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I mean come on! We won't be seeing them together for a long time at least give us the fans

some clips and memories of them being together before leaving right? Don't you guys agree?!!

Guest angel2nyt

will there be a dvd of this comin out?...

T____T!!!! because i'm tooooooo....faraway couldn't

be w/ them on that speical day. T___T!!!

Please let me know if there a dvd comin out.

yes there will be a dvd coming out.... but i think its only for the second concert(the one that happened on the 30th)

i may be wrong but that's from what ive been readin and hearing

Don't forget Hyesung concert DVD is also coming out in April and Junjin is also releasing an album soon. And Hyesung will be working on his 3rd album soon.

Eric will be in "historical" drama.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=206689

It's really depressing to read all these articles about it'll be at least 3 years before seeing them together. It might be okay to most of you (because you guys are all young) but I'm sitting here thinking, in 3-4 years, I'll be 50! By that time, my oldest son will be graduating college! My sons think I'm crazy as it is, what would they think of their Mom who will be 50 and waiting for Shinhwa? LOL!

Mommie Alice - one is NEVER too old to love Shinhwa. Your sons should be really proud that they have such a "with it" Mommie!!!

oh my goodness. maybe its the shinhwa craze and spazz this week but i had a dream last nite...

i went to my grandparents after school and i walk in and shinhwa was there and i was like O.O and they said hi and i have NO idea why they were there. and we talked in english and stuff. they came for a long time already so they ahd to leave. i ran to get pen and paper and catch up to them to get autograph and i saw wannie and i asked for autograph but he thought i said caligraphy and he said sry i g2g catching late for next place and my friend said in korean "no she meant autograph can u please?" and he said okay and we walked to their van and the other guys werent there.. i wonder whymaybe they were at the park in my grandpa's neighborhood.. but anyway and then he drew out some reallt funni picture *dont remember* and i didnt get his autograph yet and i woke up ><

anyways... thanks everyone for the pictres and the videos! i cried so much =[ i will miss them dearly. hopefully they will go on ONE show! thats all i ask =[ <3333 saranghae everyone we will keep supporting them! <3333333

Guest jean_kkp

samshiku

thank you so much!!! you dont know how much i appreciate this!!! i love you!!! AHAHAHA...

mommie alice

im sure the shinhwa boys/men would be very very proud to have you as their fan. thats their charm, eh? im sure even when i was 50, 60 or 70, ill love the boys/men even if they are 100 yrs old. haha... (if they can still talk or apppear on videos)

Guest samshiku

samshiku

thank you so much!!! you dont know how much i appreciate this!!! i love you!!! AHAHAHA...

mommie alice

im sure the shinhwa boys/men would be very very proud to have you as their fan. thats their charm, eh? im sure even when i was 50, 60 or 70, ill love the boys/men even if they are 100 yrs old. haha... (if they can still talk or apppear on videos)

no prob :)

ok i've uploaded my second batch of happy shinhwa concert photos ^^ pls do take a look

Archived