[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

i'm not going to say true or false, but from what i know, in SHCJ, all cds will be bought from HOTTRACKS which contributes to the 'Hanteo Charts' and this would help SHINHWA in getting a DAESANG! i remember reading someone either here or from shcj say that although YA contributes to some korean charts, it doesn't contribute to the Hanteo Charts. so i guess if you really wanna help shinhwa and wanna be on the safe side, you should order from SHCJ?

sorry if i'm all wrong.

if you want to be on the safe side, and really help shinhwa get a daesang, it would be SO much SAFER and BETTER to order in SCHJ or such.. its really, really etter if you choose a website that is korean based

oh look the shinhwa perfume is already available:

http://www.dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_detail.php?idx=23093

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest incarnadine

lol ok, so the video clip has been posted already :lol: gaaah, it's been so crazy around here!!! I got a major nosebleed after watching the video. love!melody, thanks so much for the subs! Am gonna read them now :)

Guest kriza_09

Hyesung, who Eric has chosen, was shooting with Andy. But there is one guys who is staring at these two flower-boys -- Eric.

thank you...

your translation is perfect... ^^

just want to add something:

Hyesung, who Eric has chosen, was shooting with Andy. But there is one guys who is staring with jealousy at these two flower-boys -- Eric.

edit: wow.. it's been quite a while since i last topped the page... ^^ so i'll post some pics..

i don't know if these are allowed to be posted here... but i was quite shocked when i found these..

edit2: @first picture, if only minwoo would move an inch away to the right..... >"<

shinhwa1el1.jpgminwoolee61191nx3.jpg

1053890094hj4.jpg

Guest ntlove16

love!melody - Thank you for the translation... I laugh so hard when I read it.... ^.^

Eric: (teasingly) I think I’m ugly.

Awww.....

Minwoo hand gesture when eric say that is so cute... Minwoo is so sexy.....

Hyesung: This is not an interview but an assault. An assault.

Awww... Lolz an assault... Hyesung is so cute when he's mad....

A few page back did anyone notice that Hyesung let Eric hug him, no fighting back.... So cute ^^ They would look so lovely together... Poor Eric don't get to do couple shooting with Hyesung

Guest incarnadine

Gaaah, I wanna comment so much on so many points you ladies have made. It's so fun and interesting to read all the comments right now ~ everything has just been so crazy.

About Shinhwa's songs, I completely agree that they are not your typical noraebang songs which can be easily mastered and sung over and over. Same goes with the dance steps for each song (tho that didn't stop me and my friends from learning 'Perfect Man' and dancing it in the car while stuck in traffic, lol). But for some reason, that to me is a good thing because I never ever get tired of their songs ~ it's like there's always something new to learn, may it be a word, a melody or a dance step.

lol the video to the photoshoot was so funny and cute, as usual. Our boys/men were looking so amazing, gaaaah. They all looked so happy. I love it that Eric was all smiles during this shoot ~ almost giddy if you ask me, openly expressing his affection towards Hye Sung. Aaah, and Minbong sshi... I gotta give a standing ovation to this guy. All I could say is WOW. They all looked so handsome and it was so cute how Jin was the only one wearing white during the interview ~ I wish he'd lose the dark glasses though, I wanna see his beautiful eyes. LMAO on them teasing Hye Sung about having the 'best body' :lol:

Guest angel2nyt

I don't know what's the difference in price yet. According to the PM, they will let us know. I'm thinking it's going to be quite a difference in price because we paid for the regular CD around $20 right? In Yesasia, they are selling it over $30 (with Yesasia discount) and with book, it's going to be heavier.

As I was reading the article about Shinhwa's songs are not sung by the public like HOT and Setaji, something my husband said may be true. He was watching MTV show on TV one day and I pointed out to him Hyesung when he was singing. He said the song is too hard to sing. If you want the song to be popular, it has to be something average person can sing a long. Now that I think about it, it makes sense. Eventhough I listen to Shinhwa's song everyday, (besides having BAD memory), I don't remember any lyrics where as some other easy sing-a-long songs eventhough I may not know all the song, I remember some lyrics.

i have to agree with your husband..

especially their fast songs, theyre so tough to sing..

but their slower songs arent

their ballads are some of the easiest songs to sing.

aahhh!!! i seriously want a since 1998 tshirt.. but its so simple

im having second thoughts

144yn0.jpg

i like the towel more

125al8.jpg

and the soaps.. i mean seriously.. how can you use them when you know theyre that special

Guest incarnadine

yeah angel2nyt, I know what you mean... even the fragrances... I suspect that I'm going to use each of them only once or twice :D I mean, each scent is only 5ml! Oh and for those who were asking earlier, I believe the $68 is for the whole set of fragrances... and me and my friends also think they are for women ^^ Gaaaah, I wonder what they smell like.

thank you...

i don't know if these are allowed to be posted here... but i was quite shocked when i found these..

edit2: @first picture, if only minwoo would move an inch away to the right..... >"<

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2558/shinhwa1el1.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7118/mi...lee61191nx3.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9503/1053890094hj4.jpg

*right click

save before it got deleted!

ha ha ha

i really want this photobook

:P

jin is so hawt...

ha ha ha

i thought i read it somewhere that not all did the shoot naked

only jin?

still this is priceless!

:)

ha ha ha

uh i like the towel

it is nice

orange is such a brilliant colour...

i love it

OMG!OMG!

I went to oceansix and saw the photoshoot caps...

and i'm here!!!

hahahaha

i knew someone will post the link here..

and i went to shcj for th dl link!

oh heaven!!

hahaha

p.s- they are gorgeous in the caps, and i believe more in vid!!

and thanks love melody for the translation!!

:w00t:

aishhh, the SE album is very tempting..

ugh, i hate for being a student and not working!!

:tears:

Guest incarnadine

*right click

save before it got deleted!

ha ha ha

i really want this photobook

:P

jin is so hawt...

ha ha ha

i thought i read it somewhere that not all did the shoot naked

only jin?

still this is priceless!

:)

ha ha ha

uh i like the towel

it is nice

orange is such a brilliant colour...

i love it

lol you girls...

That Wild Photobook is indeed priceless... some call it the "Holy Grail" of all things Shinhwa. It's available on AsianDB but it's soooo expensive... and of course, we see why :sweatingbullets:

According to what I have heard and read, Jin's naked photos were unintentionally released prematurely, so SM had to eventually release the rest of the members' naked photos. Those were shot in a remote beach in a province in the Philippines ~ gaaah too bad I wasn't a fan yet then, I would have pretended to be a palm leaf and stalked them :lol: Our boys look SO hawt there, right? You can view the rest of the photobook (clear scans!) at the OrangeHeaven gallery *wink*

Guest lexine

^^ hahaha! palm leaf! that tickled me! i would love to be sungie's palm leaf!

thanks love!melody and kriza for the translations! i loved to ricsyung moments! and i like how all of them were 'assaulting' sungie! it's such a shinhwa thing to tease each another! i miss them so much!

btw, TWO MORE DAYS TO SHINHWA'S 10TH! although i'm not a 10year old fan, but just a <2year old fan, i love them sooooo much! and the thread is moving and always on the upper half of the first page of the kpop thread. :D YAY!

lol you girls...

That Wild Photobook is indeed priceless... some call it the "Holy Grail" of all things Shinhwa. It's available on AsianDB but it's soooo expensive... and of course, we see why :sweatingbullets:

According to what I have heard and read, Jin's naked photos were unintentionally released prematurely, so SM had to eventually release the rest of the members' naked photos. Those were shot in a remote beach in a province in the Philippines ~ gaaah too bad I wasn't a fan yet then, I would have pretended to be a palm leaf and stalked them :lol: Our boys look SO hawt there, right? You can view the rest of the photobook (clear scans!) at the OrangeHeaven gallery *wink*

aish orangeheaven

i need to go there

ha ha ha

i remember about the photoshoot

too bad andy is not there

if not it will be complete

now we have to wait for andy to come out with his own naked pb

which is never

ha ha ha

ah i didnt know that jin's one has been released prematurely

thanks

^_^

Guest 80slitenite

Maybe that's what really kept Shinhwa together for 10 years. Not Eric's Bulsae, but Shinhwa's naked photo album. XDD

They are the only group to have one. hahaha Wouldn't it be great if they did another one?! =O (makes a note of visiting orangeheaven asap...)

Guest incarnadine

I agree ladies... it seems like only our Shinhwa made a photobook of the Wild! sort... and dang! That photobook was a winner (it still is). They were still quite young then (early 20s) but they looked so manly and hot already :sweatingbullets:

Here is a link to Orange Heaven... like what its tagline says, "for those suffering Shinhwa Addiction" B)

Guest 80slitenite

I agree ladies... it seems like only our Shinhwa made a photobook of the Wild! sort... and dang! That photobook was a winner (it still is). They were still quite young then (early 20s) but they looked so manly and hot already :sweatingbullets:

Here is a link to Orange Heaven... like what its tagline says, "for those suffering Shinhwa Addiction" B)

Thanks for the link incarnadine, but it leads to Shinhwa's 9th jib photoshoot. Oh the deception. XDDD

Edit: Araso chingu. It's all ok now. :lol:

Archived