Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest incarnadine

[08.03.19][trans] 10th anniversary website: Stage Layout

dd6ytyb9rr5.jpg

They will make their entrance from there during the opening...

There's a lift over there...And during that song...flames will shoot up...

The stage design will follow this format.....ㅋㅋㅋ

Don't you want to know?!

Today's meeting was 3 hours long~

We decided on the song list~~ It's really interesting~~~smile.gif

by DR.HONG

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

**please do not hotlink photo**

Guest ntlove16

The extension seem so long.... >.<

The extension is always make it hard for me!

I always wonder should I be close to the main stage or the extension stage :unsure:

They just barely decided on the song list and how the performance will be like....

That mean they havent practice on stage yet......

Lift and flames?

They will be GOD lolz

I think I have a religion now...

It called "SHINHWA"

Thanks incarnadine for the updates ^.^

Guest superficialme

i just finished re-watching shinhwa's guerrilla concert and i guess i came here to ramble about how i love shinhwa more and more everytime i watch this. seriously i cry every single time i see this vid, you can really see shinhwa's "brotherhood" or bond especially during this time when andy wasnt there. they really worked their self, especially jujin, wanting to bring andy back!!

Their tears were so precious, and the fans were awesome! it most have been awesome to be a part of that crowd. if i was there, i would have kept that memory with me forever....and look at where they are now. 10 years and going!

lucky fans, i would be proud if i were them.

for me i think shinhwa is more than just a boy group. what really got me into them, more than their songs or their charms/attractiveness, is their unique personality/characteristics individualy and as a group. it seems as if they dont try hard to be themselves and just carry on their own personalities in all their works, and you can really see the strong bond they have with each other. although we have certain "couplings" you cant really say that this couple is closer than the rest. you can really see the combined love and care they have for each other!

shinhwa is awesome because they entertain us not only through their songs or productions but also just by being themselves!!!

SHINHWA LOVE FOREVER!

hahaha that's what happens when you watch these touching shinhwa vids. you can just go on and on and on....haha sorry for the lame post. for the most part it probably didnt make sense!

gah the guerilla concert is my most fav vid from them

TT_TT

although andy is not there but throughout the whole vid

but they all have him in their thought and it shows

i love the part where they went into the shopping mall to ask people to come to the concert

or when jin comes down from the truck and started running on the street passing up fliers

or when they all chocked up on the stage, holding back tears

and when eric and jin falls down

cause it is too much for them already

each time they mention andy's name, i was chocked up

so beautiful

i have watched it so many times already

and everytime

it never fails to make me cry

^_^

Guest incarnadine

[08.03.19][news] Shinhwa's cover shoot required 17 vehicles

20080319091437121g60915me6.jpg

Shinhwa members gathering together is a big affair.

To commemorate their 10th anniversary, Shinhwa will be releasing their 9th album, and they recently completed their album shoot in early March at Jebu-do, in Hwaseong at Gyeonggi-do. 17 vehicles were required to ferry the members, the working crew and the equipment for the shoot.

Shinhwa's spokesperson said, "There would be problems such as parking if we were to shoot in Gangnam. The weather was very cold and it was tough for the members as well as the crew. But it was a good thing that we filmed in Jebu-do, so the members did not have to worry about any logistical problems and could just focus on the shoot."

On the other hand, the photographer for the shoot is the famous Jo Seon Hee, who has worked with top stars such as Jang Dong Gun, Rain, Jo In Sung, Song Hye Gyo and Lee Hyori, and the expectations for this project are also extremely high. From what we understand, the concept for the shoot was to fully bring out the vitality and masculine charm of the 6 men.

At the moment, Shinhwa is in the last and most crucial stages of the preparation for the album, and they will be kicking off a new round of activities starting with their 10th anniversary concert at Olympic Park on 29th and 30th March.

Source: oceans

Chi trans: julias@bestshinhwa

**Please give proper credit when taking out**

-------------

Wow... 17 vehicles??? Looks like 9th jib preparations are really something! :w00t:

Guest jangneri

wow! 17 vehicles~~~ hmmm... I bet there's a car which doesn't have passengers in it but clothings, shoes and accessories~ hahaha. Didn't they have up to 40 people involve? so no wonder they had to have 17 vehicles for that~

I seriously can't wait for the release of the album, mv and pictures~

Guest angel2nyt

wow! 17 vehicles~~~ hmmm... I bet there's a car which doesn't have passengers in it but clothings, shoes and accessories~ hahaha. Didn't they have up to 40 people involve? so no wonder they had to have 17 vehicles for that~

yes that's true.. there will be some cars that will contain just the driver then the clothes.. or maybe person who's going to make sure those clothes are alright

that means they went to an island to shoot for the cover

seriously cant wait!!!!

Guest incarnadine

[08.03.19][trans] 10th anniversary website: Hwaseong's wetlands

r5erl22sji0.jpg

We actually planned to shoot this in Mexico,

But because we had no time,

We came to the wetlands near Hwaseong in Gyeonggi-do

To shoot the MV for Shinhwa's 9th album

And, just for the shoot we brought in from Mexico

My Mexican friends

Huh? I brought six of them, where did the last one go?

by W

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

*please credit when taking out*

------------------------------------

Mama mia... they are smokinggggg!!!! :sweatingbullets::w00t:

Guest kunjit

woww...alot of news..thanks guys..

17 vehicles...wooww...thats alot..i cant imagine how many clothes they brought to the photoshoot..

cant wait their 9th album...

Guest hahahoha

ive just seen their photos for 9th mv released by the media.........its cracking me up i almost died seeing them.......the mexican concept is just LOL

i wonder how the mv will look like...

i wonder how the songs will sound like...

i wonder how their interview will be like..

ugh, my 24-7 are keep wondering about their 9th jib...

anticipation really kills me..

with all the news and stuff...

Guest incarnadine

[pics] 080319 9TH JIB PHOTOS MEXICAN STYLE

2008031916485911311wm1.jpg

2008031917041322001cw1.jpg

2008031916410911341ym3.jpg

20080319164801512011yo9.jpg

20080319164943720481ja0.jpg

20080319165534248721hc0.jpg

20080319165707376511cp4.jpg

1205913244587258pp08031xp9.jpg

1205913670219731pp08031jj2.jpg

1205913671106040pp08031mh9.jpg

1205913671148279pp08031xu6.jpg

credit as tagged/marimer@shinhwa.biz

**please do not hotlink**

[08.03.19][news] Shinhwa transforms into Mexican mobsters

2008031916480151201_1.jpg

Shinhwa - celebrating their 10th anniversary this year - says that whether it's then or now, they are still the same and that "we might feel upset during the concert."

Top group Shinhwa who will be celebrating their 10th anniversary on 24 March, shared their thoughts with us 5 days before the momentous day.

Shinhwa was shooting the MV for their 9th album near Hwaseong in Gyeonggi-do on 19th March, and shared their sentiments about their upcoming 10th anniversary and about being the longest-running idol group in Korean pop history.

Kim Dongwan said, "This is probably the last MV that all the members will be filming together before we enlist into the army. Now we can laugh heartily and enjoy the shoot, but we probably might feel sad standing on the stage during the last concert."

Shinhwa will be holding their 'SHINHWA 10th Anniversary live in Seoul' concert on 29th and 30th March, at 6pm and 5pm respectively at Seoul's Olympic Park, and they are preparing to give the fans a most memorable and meaningful meeting before army enlistment.

Junjin said, "From our debut til now, we've always been working very hard, and although there's a lot of pressure to keep saying that it's already been 10 years since we made our debut, but we all feel very contented. The thought of having to send the hyungs off to the army makes me feel very sad though." Eric added, "We're proud of being the longest-running idol group."

On location at the filming held over 18 and 19 March, Shinhwa transforms into Mexican mobsters, and there are spectacular action scenes featuring the members facing off against an enemy mobster gang.

In order to portray the images of Mexican mobsters, Shinhwa members were styled with ponytails, pointed leather shoes and moustaches - vastly different from their image in the past - making the MV very highly anticipated.

Andy, Shinhwa's youngest member who just had a successful solo debut, said "It's been 10 years, and all of us are good friends. Whether it's during our debut, or now, it still feels the same. I really like this feeling of staying the same throughout."

Shinhwa will throw themselves into the preparation for the concert after finishing the MV shoot, and release their 9th album next month.

Source: mydaily

Chi trans: jojoyu7&打糕@shinhwachina

**please properly credit when taking out**

---------------------------

omg they're so hottttttttt *dies*

Guest superficialme

wow so many news in this short period of time. i LOVE it!!

17 cars, just shows the power of shinhwa. hahaha

mexican style/concept for their mv??? this is giving us a big hint about their song, i think. must be something in between fast and slow beat, man i can't wait to hear their songs and get ahold of their CD!

their pictures looks hot even with some weird hairstyles and outfits. i think their concept really looks rugged and highclass ganster feel

from their hairstyle andy looks most normal then hyesung, but andy's outfit stands out the most.

i love the pictures of them laughing and having fun during their photoshoot, i cant wait to watch videos of these!!!!!

Guest nglkt

i was lost when i first saw the pics... is it supposed to be funny or hot???

not digging the look but looking forward to the dancey songs...

i hope they have songs like brand new and once in a lifetime =)

p.s: dongwan looks a little more normal with that hot hair...

will be posting another old interview tonight again...

Guest incarnadine

Honestly, I love the fact that they decided to take on a new look, new image... this is one of the things I love about Shinhwa, they are not afraid to experiment, and even when they assume a diff image, at the end of the day, they're still the same. Amidst the latino image, I can still distinguish their distinct personalities. :)

More pics!!! Gaaaah the Korean media must be in a frenzy right now, lol

sk200803191805221430tt5.jpg

sk200803191800304200gx3.jpg

sk200803191758172930eb9.jpg

sk200803191740227730lm3.jpg

sk200803191737028950ho0.jpg

sk200803191734455800ky9.jpg

sk200803191730032340rv4.jpg

sk200803191725476730at9.jpg

sk200803191723278090cm7.jpg

sk200803191720082200hl2.jpg

sk200803191717036780fc6.jpg

shinhwamobsters8fo3.jpg --> *faints from so much hotness*

2006231368706953832rsac5.jpg

sk200803191714094670zc3.jpg

sk200803191703517140nw8.jpg

20080319171106454011718bj5.jpg

20080319171106454011718vk2.jpg

credit as tagged + marimer@shinhwa.biz

**please do not hotlink*

------------

[08.03.19][news] Shinhwa's friendship burns up the fields

20080319171304_229_0.jpg

"The moment I shout Action, just keep on shooting, and screaming AH~!"

According to Director Song Won Young's instructions, the 5 Shinhwa members, standing between the two cars strewn with flour, started opening fire non-stop. Only Eric, hiding among the crew wearing shades, stood there laughing at the members.

Shinhwa members were shooting the MV for their soon-to-be-released 9th album on the afternoon of the 19th. The album is expected to be released in early April.

The scene for today was, the 5 members had to rescue Eric who was being held hostage by the rival gang. The overall concept is the strong friendship betweent the 6 members that can withstand the toughest of all crises. The Uzbekistan actors who were playing the roles of the rival gangmebers were laughing as they saw the members' performances. Eric, who learnt Spanish back in high school, greeted them in Spanish, but the foreigners laughed and told him in Korean, "Hyung, please speak Korean".

At the filmsite, the members were like 5-year-old kids playing around. Minwoo held on to Andy's neck and pretended to shoot him, while Andy was amazingly good at pretending to die.

In between scenes, the members said "Although it's been 10 years, it only feels like a short storm has passed. We have to thank each other for staying the same and getting through these 10 years together."

Andy added, "When the 6 members get together, it's the same whether it was 10 years ago or now." Eric, who often plays the role of rescuer in movies and MVs, talked about playing the role of a hostage, "When the members are all filming seriously, I get to rest and that feels good."

With the release of the album, Shinhwa will also be holding their 10th anniversary concert on 29th and 30th March at Seoul's Olympic Park. That will be followed by their solo activities. Kim Dongwan is scheduled to release his 2nd solo album on 10th April, Lee Minwoo is planning to hold concerts in the US and Shanghai, as well as prepare to release "exciting new music" this summer. Eric is also more likely to act in a new drama as opposed to releasing a solo album.

The members commented, "In another 10 years' time we should all be married. We'll still be together then. If we could go back to 10 years ago, we'd still choose to be Shinhwa."

Source: Yonhap News

Chi trans: 打糕@shinhwachina

Guest ntlove16

I just thought some of the picture are fun to comment to....

I don't know if I quote like this count as hot linking.... If it's I'm sorry, And I will upload it on my own server...

I didn't know Uzbekistan speak Spanish.... I dont think they speak Spanish...

Lol I'm talking Spanish in school too, I guess in Asia you learn English.... Here in US we learn Spanish....

Haha, Eric try to speak Spanish, how cute!

My friend speak Spanish to me sometimes... It's fun!

I speak back and they like Como? como?

I get mad and they tease me....

Look at Dongwan....

He is like "No mine, mine! All mine! You can't look at it!" :w00t::w00t:

"I wanna be like Minwoo hysung too, I should lower my glasses like him" Andy thinks

"Hyesung, turn in to a Mexican now or I shall shoot you.... You look too Asian...." Jin said

"I should test and see if this gun really work... If it doesn't work then I can't rescuse Eric" Minwoo thinks

"What the hell Eric, we are Shinhwa, get it gun and be like us" - Minwoo

"No, I'm cool like this, I'm could kill a person just by this look" - Eric

"Hehe, Minwoo haven't spot me yet... I'm not pointing the gun.... " - Hyesung

"I'm in the Shinhwa circle, let talk guys! " - the guy with the hat....

"Let's ignore him" - Shinhwa

Guest Rowane

actually i think it's somehow quite funny...but this is Shinhwa...who always want to chanllenge a new thing ne...after read the news, see photos...i think a lot of us know what happen behind the scene...cant wait to see behind the scene (rather than the actual MV lol, sorry) but i think they surely crack

thanks for the news, by the way ne

Archived