[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

According to news articles, they plan to release on picture at a time until its final release! Gaaah, talk about killing us with anticipation. There's going to be a MV out soon, in the Shinhwa10th site. I look forward to the translations of the article :)

what??

one picture at a time

i was expecting more today :mellow:

GoodEMG is killing us

Shinhwa 9th Album Promotions Begin

eg43086_0.jpg

Group Shinhwa are preparing for their much anticipated 9th album release as well as beginning their large-scale promotions celebrating their 10th year anniversary.

A 2-day photoshoot on the 3rd and 4th of March took place at Incheon airfield taken by renowned celebrity photographer Jo Sun Hee.

The photoshoot, said by Jo Sun Hee to be of the six Shinhwa members being active and their famous strong looks, masculinity and overflowing appeal is expected to grab the fans attention once again.

Furthermore, to celebrate Shinhwa's 10th year anniversary, a perfume, character figures, teddy bears and other new and unusual events are in production.

A 6-set fragrance especially developed to suit the 6 Shinhwa members is also set to release, co-developed by French company Galimard entitled "The Scent of Shinhwa". Along with this, character figures designed by Kim Kwang Ho is sure to be the perfect gifts to commemorate Shinhwa and their 10 years together.

Details of these product releases, collobrated with famous art directors will be revealed on the 17th through Shinhwa's 10th Anniversary site (www.shinhwa10th.com) and will begin receiving orders from mid-March and be up for sale at the Shinhwa concerts.

A Good EMG representative announced, "Shinhwa's 10th year anniversary marks a milestone in Korean music, as the only group to have reached 10 years without a single member change. It is set to be a very important moment for the Shinhwa members and the fans to share. We hope that the 9th album and these products that have the members hearts embedded in them, will receive lots of love from the fans."

In the meantime, Shinhwa's 9th album title song music video, said to look like scenes straight out of a spectacular movie is set to undergo filming on the 18th and 19th of March.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translations) + EPG News (source)

nb. please credit properly.

is it obvious that im going to be online all day :excl: hahahaha

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and the pic reminds me of bsb...then again, shinhwa IS korea's bsb of some sort..

ahhh...you're right! i thought the picture reminded me of a photoshoot i've seen earlier of another group (

bsb's concept for never gone, perhaps?

)

except shinhwa's so much hotter, of course :wub:

you won't believe how much i had to keep from screaming when i first saw the picture

i've missed the six of them together so much more than i even realized <3333

Guest incarnadine

six-set fragrance! How cool is that! I suppose each scent will reflect each member's personalities, hehe... I wonder what Jin's fragrance is like :blush:

Thanks so much for posting the translations here. I'm just too excited now.

Guest nutzie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCbGt-bFU6w

the 2nd part of the clip i posted earlier.. warning, do not watch if you're eating.. i was/am eating while watching this and i almost barfed -__- enjoy~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf85ORvOfXI

another one!! it's titled "shinhwa - happy times" but it's more of "shinhwa - ridiculous times".. for some reason, they showed a lot of eric's acting clips [not that i'm complaining =P] it takes me back to the times when i first found out about shinhwa from super rookie ^o^ looking back at it now, it looks so ridiculous =P some are seen, but some are hopefully unseen..

Guest xeudaemonic

can you guys believe that in 11 more daysss, it will be their 10 year anniversary ?

so amazingg, their story (:

Guest love!melody

Shinhwa 9th Album Promotions Begin

*takes a deep breath* OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! x 1000000000000000! thank you so much for the picturea and news angel2nyt <3 that picture is sizzling hot! like seriously! i'm not exaggerating, that picture is seriously just too hot for words! and wow! shinhwa are doing so many unique things for their 10th anniversary ^^ first the wine, now the perfume and character figures and what not! i'm so excited! but one bad thing: if i want to buy all this, i'm going to go cbork *cries* LOL anyways, can't wait for their album to come out! and the mv! oooooh~ a 'straight out of a spectaular movie' huh? LOL exciting~ i'm getting so hyped up! i think i'm gonna die from anticipation before the album even comes out! :)

and i agree that the theme is similar to that of BSB! but of course, the shinhwa oppa looks 10000000x gorgeous! LMAO i think this is going to be my most favorite album photoshoot of the boys! and wahhh~ one picture a day! well, that's a good way to keep all the fans up on their toes LOL <3 gahhh~ in a little more than a week .... LMAO

and this thread is moving a bit faster now :) hehehe, in just a few hours, one whole page ^^ can't imagine how fast this thread will move once the album is finally out!

Guest kriza_09

i rarely go O_o!!!!! when i see shinhwa's group photo... usually i'm just like 'awww they're cuteee...' or 'wow they're hot/sexy/handsome..'

but seeing this photo i was like gasping for a minute with my eyes like :blink: staring with disbelief at all 6 of them... just when you thought they can't get any hotter... :blink: :blink:

ps: it actually reminds me of fly to the sky's album cover rather than bsb's..

now i'm really excited for their new album!!!!!!! ^^

Guest paigehk

i'm really counting the days now...(hours and minutes). That picture looks soooooooo good. I think i'm going crazy now.

edit:

and i agree that the theme is similar to that of BSB

I think so too

Guest incarnadine

Ohh ladies, tell me about it. I am amazed at how they can just get hotter and hotter. I totally love the sepia concept and their rugged look ~ totally opposite their SOTA theme :) It's suits them SO well.

Gosh, seeing them all together totally removed my focus on my work. Gaaah, not good. Hotness overload!!!

Counting the days too.

Guest square-boxes

THE BOYS ARE RETURNING!!!!

awesome!!

wow i really cannot wait to watch the new mv haahaa

pls do not let it be like THROW MY FIST loll

THEY ARE COMING BACK~~~~~~

*runs around with confetti*

Guest superficialme

ahh this just shows that we are just days away from THE big day!!!

the picture looks hot, i mean for some reason it looks even better than their previous group photos!! i cant wait to actually see the finished product of the boys hard work!! their hard work will pay off

6 fragrances of shinhwa, i would buy it along with their teddy bears!! too bad its only 6 scents, they should've made one more that reflects the scent of shinhwa as a whole so there'll be 7 different scents for the 7 days of the week!!!

Guest ANJEE<3

OMGOMGOMGGGGGGG

WHERE CAN I BUY THE FRANGRANCESSS?? I WANT ALL 6 XDXDXD

i can't wait to see more from then... 10 years is such... :tears: I LOVE SHINHWAAAA :wub::wub::wub:

they're not limited edition stuff are they?? :tears:

they're going to be put in mass production right?!!?!?!?

the new pic they all look so hawt and i love how the pic makes them all look equally in height

so hawt...

it is almost here

^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf85ORvOfXI

another one!! it's titled "shinhwa - happy times" but it's more of "shinhwa - ridiculous times".. for some reason, they showed a lot of eric's acting clips [not that i'm complaining =P] it takes me back to the times when i first found out about shinhwa from super rookie ^o^ looking back at it now, it looks so ridiculous =P some are seen, but some are hopefully unseen..

i like the last part of the vid

where minu sangs 'hyesung likes minwoo' while sungie dances to the melody

so cute

ha ha ha

and since i didnt watch any of eric drama

it is kinda funny to see him as a clean lady

with that chewing gum, he is so cute

^_^

it is kinda nice to see all shinhwa old vid

kawaii

:P

Guest jangneri

OMG OMG OMG!!! THEY ARE FINALLY BACK!!!

Awesome preview photo!!! They look sooooooooo YOUNG!

*shrieks*

*flails*

*faints*

Shinhwa jjang!

Guest ebae89

shinhwa will always be my favorite :)

i love themmm :D

can't wait for their album to come out :D

i'll always support them no matter WHAT

Guest ANJEE<3

QUESTIONNNNN ABOUT REGISTERING INTO SHINHWA'S SITE AT GOOD ENTER

i was looking at signing up realizing that finally they have one for foreigners like me.. haha

did anyone that signed up actually send a copy of their identifaction to GOOD ENTER?

i was like wtffff when i saw that on the application form.. and it also asks for a ID number.. what ID number is that?

so yeah.. i'm just a bit skeptical about like showing them my drivers or passport

Guest picklypickly

oh em gee! i'm so excited, finally... it seems so real now. i can't wait. i literally squealed when i saw that picture. and it's only one picture so far. i can't imagine what i'll do when more start coming out. they all look so tough and manly! so yah, i've been playing around with the picture. made some banners. feel free to use where ever, how ever.

feets.jpg

group2.jpg

group1.jpg

group.jpg

i love the imagery of the six of them walking side by side down this empty road. it's so apropos and symbolic of the long road they've traveled together these past 10 years. kudos to the photog! and did i mention? they look so hot doing it! haha.

and i made these like forever ago, but they weren't really special enough to share. but since i'm here anyways... some icons.

andy.jpghyesung.jpgminwoo.jpg

Guest superficialme

alright since everyone is in this craze, i thought i'd help out a little a share a touching/cute vid that i stumbled upon on youtube:

(part 1)

(part 2)

(part 3)

^^the 2nd part is really cute right after minwoo landed and you see dongwan, eric, and junjin's reactions/concern. and as always, shinhwa always shows their witty/funny/cute side. Enjoy!!!

OOhh i'd also like to know an answer to TingTing<3's question about signing up w/ GoodEnt.

Guest ntlove16

I just make some banner...

*Warning: It's very Orange*

Yes, shinhwa is ecstacy.... and minwoo is drug.....

They are very addictive.....

Everyone is more than welcome to use these if they like!

I'll make more Shinhwa + Orangeness on the weekend!

(This one is just too orange... Sorry....)

shinhwabanner1.jpg

shinhwabanner8.jpg

shinhwabanner2.jpg

shinhwabanner3.jpg

shinhwabanner7.jpg

Minbong + Sungie

MinbongSungient.jpg

Archived