[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest incarnadine

thanks JiniChun for the lovely handphone themes :)

Yeah, I too have seen photos of Shinhwa's parents hanging out and drinking and having a good time together... so nice and heartwarming ^^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

peachy112gir; thanks for the info! =D yeah i cant wait to see it either! haha oo love!melody posted the link you mite wanna check it out ;]

LOL aw how cute initilaing? hahaha <333 yaaayy!! i love you!! you found the link! <333 hehe now to wait for subs? xD

angel2nyt oo i never knew that ^^ another special trait that most other bands do not have that our boys have hehe. learned something new of them today weee haha

Guest nutzie

i'm currently watching the happy together episode [not done yet, the connection is making me mad] and according to my limited korean comprehension, the shinhwa member that ock ju hyun was talking about isn't minwoo either.. that's what he said after his "surprise" appearance.. so it's one out of the remaining 4..

at first i would think it's minwoo and hyori, and then it would be andy and leejin next [based on their banjun dramas] but then it's not andy or even minwoo.. so only dongwan, hyesung, junjin, eric.. i wouldn't think it's hyesung [cos he's shy aww~] and i don't think it's eric either [why? cos he's mine =P] it could be dongwan [i don't think he's too shy with girls] but then it means it couldn't be hyori.. and junjin is possible too.. so which one is it?

Guest aindy

[08.03.08] [News] Sina Report - JinSyung Talk @ Codes Combine Ceremony

NO HOTLINKIING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

81404bca2034c256f31fe7amg6.jpg

Shinhwa's members - JunJin and Shin HyeSung - came to Shanghai today (March 8th) to attend the opening ceremony of clothing brand Codes Combine. The fact that too many fans have come, making the site totally uncontrolable, worried the organizer for security assurance. As a consequence, the two stars only stood at the shop window in second floor of the buliding and greeted everyone - "I hope that we can soon have the opportunity to meet again in Shanghai!"

JunJin and Shin HyeSung fansign event in Shanghai has spread over the news like widfire these few days, attracting thousands of fans from everywhere in China. Unexpectedly, it was heavily raining today in Shanghai, and for security reasons, the organizer had to cancel outdoor activities.

Two hours later than the scheduled time, the appearance of Shinhwa's JunJin and Shin HyeSung still led the fans crazily screaming at the scene. Many fans also shed tears of excitement. Watching the fans crying in rain outside, the two members also felt deeply sorry, but the situation was helpless.

HyeSung said: "We really want to go out to meet you, but they don't allow us to. We're very grateful to everyone here, thank you so much!".

And JunJin, from the first words, touched every of the fans who has been waiting for him the whole day, "It's raining, are you cold? Are you fine?". In the rain, crying even harder than ever, the fans shook their heads to say: "No, no cold". To thank the fans, they made a "heart" gesture together.

Despite the cancellation of Fansign event, Codes Combine opening ceremony has completed successfully. We are looking forwards to JunJin and Shin HyeSung upcoming activities.

Credit: Sina Ent News

Translated by LetSayEden @ Shinhwa.biz

Guest apricot

Hmmm, so it's not Minwoo?? I was so certain it's him..It could be Wannie?? I don't know..him and Hyori?

But Wannie said he don't like Hyori. So it could be Jinnie because I'm quite certain Sungie won't be so open to chase a girl like that.

Guest clairdeluned

haha I actually heard a long time ago and Hyesung and Hyori had a thing together, but it never worked out. Not sure if it's true though :P

-edit- I just realized how long it has been since I've posted in this thread! :P I don't recognize anyone on here anymore :sweatingbullets:

Guest samshiku

yea i STRONGLY suspect the hyori and hyesung thingy.

i posted a rather LONG time ago on this thread as well as the picture thread 2 gifs i made about them after i watched them on happy together [when hyori was still hosting]

seeing sungie, who is usually rather shy around girls, actually making physical hand contact with Hyori's THIGH set off the alert system for me lol. he looked SO comfy with her.

Guest lexine

thanks aindy for that article!

jinsyung was so sweet! i love how they were so caring towards the fans!

a few more days then shinhwa's 10years old! haha. :D

Guest angela7546

i wish im in Shanghai to see them two

but then again...i will see them in peace concert

excited!!!!!!!

[08.03.09][News] Andy, "SHINHWA were in a fight before" 200803081824411001_1.JPG

With 'Love Song' received much love, Andy on 9th feb MBC broadcast in "Manwon happiness" reveal that SHINHWA members fought before.

In this day's episod, Andy with 'SHINHWA who walk through the 10 years together had fought before' as his opening conversation. Andy said "SHINHWA will be celebrating their 10th years debut, 'Now we could say' 'When we debuted, while receiving interviews we always said that our relationship is good and never been into a fight before, but actually SHINHWA 6 members, we are all grown up man, thus we actually had fought before."

"It's a real fight with real fist" "If there is 2 member in a fight, the others will come and advise, then the 2 member will walk out and came back together with laughters, feeling that through this process we had built up our relationship." in his word you can see the express of the friendship bound between SHINHWA.

Furthermore, after becoming solo, Andy had gave a long comment that "Because i have to deal everything alone myself, so my expression/communication skills had leveled up." "I'm currently learning how to live by myself."

In year 1998 March 24th SHINHWA's 10th anniversary, they will be holding a concert in 29th & 30th evening at 6pm & 5pm in SEOUL with title ''SHINHWA 10th Anniversary live in Seoul'.

Source:newsen&dacapo

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest xmkaex

my love for you has grown 10 folds..

i remember a person who loved and still loves posting comments like this..

me

anyways, 21 days from now and its the big 10..

so are there any big plans.. i know a lot in the shinhwa forums, but are you guys planning something grand for the soompi

im probably going to make pictures& gifs in the art section xD

more pics...

collection of wannie couple pics...

^_____________________^ i love all the dongwan couples for some reason, but my favorite is

WOODONG!! :P

[08.03.06] [News] Ok Ju Hyun: A Shinhwa member was after a Fin.K.L member

for some reason i think it's eric and hyori xD, or maybe it because i really like them together in the anycall videos..lol

and if it's not eric then i think it's junjin.

guys... they just added junjin to the artist list for the peace concert...

let's all pray that they would add dongwan and andy as well... and let's hope eric would tag along to visit his family in LA....

@mommie alice: you can start convincing your husband now.. lol.. ^^

O________________O they did?!? ....now i really want to go ..darn school.

i wonder if good ent is just teasing the fans by adding each member one by one...hey, it could be possible xD

[08.03.07][news] The unstoppable yupki pictures of Shinhwa (pic update!)

:lol: i remember first seeing those pictures and laughing my head off. i still do xD

Guest ntlove16

Sungie and Hyori?

Eh...

He said he doesnt like girls who dress too revealing...

Probably Junjin...

Wannie said he and Hyori doesnt like each other because of the group date thingy...

Shinhwa fought before... :blink: Real fist too..

>.<

Eh ....

:blink:

I think fights really does bring good friends together...

Without fight you never really would understand each other feeling more....

15 more days? AM I RIGHT?

Guest square-boxes

ah hem SAMSHIKU how happening you are here LOL

anyways having watched the shinhwa forever concert ((: i really miss seeing then together....

cannot wait for them to return together!!

i miss their YSMM and love letter days... :(

i think its hyesung somehow haahaa even though jinnie seems more plausible... i also rmb reading somewhere that hyesung was rumoured to be with hyori... (: haahaa ctually when i saw the two of them together on the game show it was quite cute cos hyori seemed llike the man and hyesung like the girl HAHA

Guest angel2nyt

yea i STRONGLY suspect the hyori and hyesung thingy.

i posted a rather LONG time ago on this thread as well as the picture thread 2 gifs i made about them after i watched them on happy together [when hyori was still hosting]

seeing sungie, who is usually rather shy around girls, actually making physical hand contact with Hyori's THIGH set off the alert system for me lol. he looked SO comfy with her.

i seriously never thought of hyesung as the shy type.. i dont know why..maybe in front of the camera he is, but not offcam, he looks friendly to girls..

hahahah

about hyesung and hyori.. maybe..maybe.. but we must always remember all finkl and shinhwa members are pretty close to each other

Guest nutzie

actually, i think i heard about the first fight thing, but i don't remember who were involved in it.. from my memory, it was minwoo and hyesung? but for some reason, my brain is recalling that dongwan had a part in it.. did anybody remember about it and is willing to refresh my poorly formed memory?

Guest peachy112girl

^ I only remember hearing Hyesung talk about it on his Wonderful Outing episode. The "I punch you, you punch me" incident. It was with him and Minwoo a long time ago, and they each had grievances. Then, they decided to punch each other once. I also remember Hyesung saying that was the closest to a fist fight that he's ever gotten into. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Guest samshiku

more pics of the jinsyung outing in shanghai...

7iw728l212b24c4djb4.jpg

3cujr34912b24d95hr2.jpg

fqxdkxkw12b24de3rp2.jpg

npzidbkd12b24e50gp8.jpg

and just random pics galore.

kpwselrz43203zu7.gif

jsjs2sx0.gif

sorry its rather blur

b91e51735fa032e880f46dfur6.jpg

b2199951a54f9b1348bf9fbfy7.jpg

befc4cae466f64a5ac3306cid2.jpg

b1adab2ff447880db7274a0qq8.jpg

200711112023351002112beje8.jpg

200711112014541002112bffk0.jpg

7886822156357nz3.gif

yecuw0nias203av6.gif

xuanran8502152007082515bs2.jpg

xuanran8502152007082515uu6.jpg

credits:bestshinhwa + yonhap news + newsen

Guest incarnadine

Gawd... The Birds look SO good in those pics!!! :w00t: I can't wait to see how their album turns out. Only two weeks to go!!! :)

Archived