[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

Voted !! Thanks for the link.Hyesung is leading now ..Dongwan is in 7th :( pali pali cast votes !!!!!

having wannie , hyesung and the entire shinhwa in one poll is just too hard..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[08.02.01][rumor] Believe at your own risk - Tracklist for Eric's solo album

*took me a real long time to decide if i shd post this...and risk breaking many hearts (including my own) if this is not true... read and believe with caution...i'm still half-believing this myself...*

Eric has spent the 2nd half of 2007 preparing for this.

Tracklist for Eric's 1st solo album, A Stand

1. Intro

2. Storm

3. Sweet (Feat. Junjin)

4. Everything will flow

5. A Stand

6. Three M (Feat. Double K,Mithra Jin of Epik High)

7. AM 00 : 00

8. A Letter for Her (Feat. Kim Dongwan, Shin Hyesung)

9. Stop Kidding (Joking!)

10. skit

11. Follow Me

12. Punch line

13. Represent for hiphop (Feat. MYK, Tablo of Epik High,Verbal Jint)

14. Lalala (Feat. Yangpa)

15. The Past Years.. (Feat. Park Jang Geun, MC Mong)

16. Photo Album

17. Shinhwa Changjo

18. Outro (Feat. Outsider)

Source: DCeric

Chi trans: ric1004@情投E赫 (love-ric.com)

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

is it really true there is an Erik's solo album. OM GOD pls let it be true, let it beeeee

[08.02.02] [Diary] Dongwan: Guma who went for walk

[08.02.05] [News] Dongwan: "Shinhwa is not disbanding!"

[08.02.04] [News] M LeeMinwoo, release 'Mini Album' on Valentines

[08.02.04] [News] Andy: "Drinking with the female artist will lead to a nonstop rumor"

[08.02.04] [Notice] Andy's "Love Song Music Video" release

[08.02.05] [Diary] Andy: "Everybody - Happy Chinese New Year!"

=====================================

[08.02.05] [Notice] GoodEMG, 10th Anniversary webpage

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

47a80ae52bf31filenameshzj0.jpg

(korean words written in the picture stated "We are SHINHWA!! We are SHINHWACHANGJO!!!")

Hi everyone.

This is from GoodEMG.

SHINHWA's 10th anniversary webpage http://www.shinhwa10th.com/) has been opened.

"SHINHWA 10th anniversary webpage" will announce everything regarding SHINHWA 10th anniversary concert, pre-booking & information. And through the webpage, you can download the 10th anniversary related clips and pics so on.

Even if you are SHINHWA's strong backing behind, or SHINHWA 10th years ShinhwaChangjo friends, or fans who appreciate SHINHWA, we hope that everybody would give support and care towards the coming activities.

Source:goodemg

Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest incarnadine

YESSSS... this is it. I tremble in excitement and my heart beats faster as the 10th anniversary concert inches nearer and nearer. The site is awesome!!! Thanks aindy for sharing :)

Guest kriza_09

Here is the concert promotion film:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vKlwMdKJQlM

I really like the concept.. it really shows how we feel as shinhwa fans.. i'm sure we are all aware that those younger groups (dbsk/suju/bigbang) are getting really popular among the younger generation.. don't you feel concerned sometimes that they're taking shinhwa's place??? don't we always say how this forum used to be full of shinhwa fans?? don't we always say how this thread moves really slow compared to other threads??? and how in korean celeb photos section everything used to be about shinhwa??? but we say shinhwa fans are growing along with shinhwa.. and it's true. i'm sure there are a lot of people who have been fans from the very beginning.. and now they've become adults, got a job, got married and had children.. they might not go to concerts or watch shinhwa videos anymore.. but inside, they're still fans.. and they will always keep the sweet memory of supporting shinhwa as a fan girl.. once a fan, always a fan... props to whoever made this video..

ps: even until now i'm still amazed at the orange sea at shinhwa 5th fanmeeting...

Guest incarnadine

^ I totally agree with you, kriza. This thread may not be crazily active as it once was (I remember several years ago when I was still wasn't a big fan... almost all the threads I saw were about Shinhwa), deep in our hearts, the loyalty and the love are burning. Come 10th anniversary concert, the world will again see why Shinhwa is the one and only legend and how mighty and unbeatable Shinhwa ChangJo is. ^_^

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Shinhwa - 10th Anniversary Concert Spot 1 (2008-02-05) [Good EMG].wmv [2.5MB]

Shinhwa - 10th Anniversary Concert Spot 2 (2008-02-05) [Good EMG].wmv [17.5MB]

Shinhwa - Hyesung & Junjin at Codes Combine Catalogue Photosite (2008-01-22) [Good EMG].wmv [34.5MB]

Guest love!melody

i'm loving the promotion clips for shinhwa's 10 year anniversary LOL it's very comedic and touching at the same time. i love how the teacher says, 'once you're a fan, you're a fan forever' <3 OMG! i wish i can go to the concert! i want to go! i want to go! *sigh* it's so sad that we can't get everything we want in life >< LOL anyways, i'm really excited and happy for those who will be attending the concert! i know it will be one of their best concerts every! <3

and i absoluely love the symbol for their 10th anniversary! it's so classy! just like out shinhwa boys! <3 LOL

i'm here to bring some lunar new year goodie for all of you~~

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fIatpIganGo

hotness and cuteness all rolled into one.. my favorite part is the one where all of them were piling up on andy, and then after they all got up, andy was still lying there screaming "andy's dying~" so cutee!!!

naomi - yeah i don't post much anymore, cos there's nothing much to post about [as you can see, most of my posts are about youtube videos, but there are rarely any new clips these days..] but don't worry, i still stalk this thread on a daily basis =P i'm still here yo~~

kriza - i think i prefer having a smaller fanbase, compared to huge ones.. cos it makes this thread less confusing, and more close-knit in a way.. just the way i like it.. yay~ and well, a lot of younger girls like other younger bands, and that's okay, maybe they relate better when they're almost the same age as their idols.. but shinhwa has something that other bands don't have, and can't even buy.. they have the time [or should i say, experience] and the strong bond [also known as the friendship between shinhwa members] if the younger bands don't envy shinhwa, i don't think they can envy anybody else ^o^

Guest PurpleRain

thanks to all orange Princess for all the links & pictures...Because of your efforts i have known this wonderful group, SHINHWA.They are indeed a legend. and Shinhwa Changjo is a legend too in my heart...sob*

I really like the concept.. it really shows how we feel as shinhwa fans.. i'm sure we are all aware that those younger groups (dbsk/suju/bigbang) are getting really popular among the younger generation.. don't you feel concerned sometimes that they're taking shinhwa's place??? don't we always say how this forum used to be full of shinhwa fans?? don't we always say how this thread moves really slow compared to other threads??? and how in korean celeb photos section everything used to be about shinhwa??? but we say shinhwa fans are growing along with shinhwa.. and it's true. i'm sure there are a lot of people who have been fans from the very beginning.. and now they've become adults, got a job, got married and had children.. they might not go to concerts or watch shinhwa videos anymore.. but inside, they're still fans.. and they will always keep the sweet memory of supporting shinhwa as a fan girl.. once a fan, always a fan... props to whoever made this video..

ps: even until now i'm still amazed at the orange sea at shinhwa 5th fanmeeting...

Kriza, I know what you mean. I admit sometimes I get rather bothered when I hear that other bands are 'the best/most popular group'.. Because to me, Shinhwa's the one and only band that can be classified as that(as much as i love all the other bands).

But the sad thing is, I wasn't a fan at that time, so I didn't know how all the stuff were about shinhwa, but I wish I was able to join the excitement then.. :(

However, I'm sure that all EVERY single person who once liked shinhwa will always support them. I've friends who were super into kpop way before I was, and now aren't into it at all, but they still tell me that they are still SHINHWA fans! :D lol. I agree with the 'once a fan, always a fan' especially shinhwa's fan! ;)

/edit

forgot to mention, SHINHWA'S IRREPLACEABLE! though the newer bands are now classified as the 'best' or whatsoever, Shinhwa's will always be number 1! They'll never be overtaken! They will also be the strongest, closest, and longest boyband in kpop! :D

SHINHWA CHANGJO! always.

just saw the clip,

THANKS FOR SHARING! it's beautiful! it really shows how true shinhwa fans are. :D how fans grew up with shinhwa! I LOVE IT!

Guest evelynphuong

yes~ Once a fan, forever a fan~

i cried ~

it`s so touched ... i love the concept of the 2nd spot

no matter how many ages we get

Shinhwa is forever in our heart~

forever and forever~

I don't know if it's 100% confirmed or not but according to Korean newspaper advertisement, Minwoo and Hyesung is to come to US for the Peace Concert on 4/5/08 which will be at USC (Los Angeles, California).

I wonder if I have better chance of meeting them if I hit the bars? LOL! Since they are drinkers, I'm sure they'll be at some club. Problem is it's been so long since I went to clubs in Korean town I don't know which club is the "in" club. LOL!

oh i just LOVE the concept!

yeah... I'll always be a shinhwa fan.

aww! I want to go so bad!

:[

Why can't they come to the US?! lol

YESSSS... this is it. I tremble in excitement and my heart beats faster as the 10th anniversary concert inches nearer and nearer. The site is awesome!!! Thanks aindy for sharing :)

are you going??

oh goodness soo jealous of people who are going!

^ I totally agree with you, kriza. This thread may not be crazily active as it once was (I remember several years ago when I was still wasn't a big fan... almost all the threads I saw were about Shinhwa), deep in our hearts, the loyalty and the love are burning. Come 10th anniversary concert, the world will again see why Shinhwa is the one and only legend and how mighty and unbeatable Shinhwa ChangJo is. ^_^

yahh its not that active.

but i'm glad to see the thread on the first page these days..

it used to be in the second page, and it broke my heart ):

but yayy at least people haven't forgotten shinhwa!

anyway i was just browsing utube when i saw this

uploaded by angellace

ha ha ha it was funny and cute...

u guys should watch this

i love when it say once a fan... forever a fan

so true...

shinhwa fighting!

shinhwachangjo fighting!

wow wow wow soo true.

even though i pay attention to suju and big bang, still i love shinhwa, even thgouh my sister says i'm crazy for liking them cause they are old....

Guest iyeiluj

shinhwa fans far and wide!

i present a challenge for you all!

make shinhwa' 9th album the best selling album of the year! no, the decade! no, the century!!!!!!!

cannot wait for this album to go one sale!!!

Archived