[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the video is kinda blurry, so i can't quite read off the title at the corner [see the colorful thingy at the top left corner?] but it's something like neul ro neul ro or something like that? that's the only thing i could see ^^"

andy's new mv~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQpk6G1yTVg

i know we're not supposed to post anything related to their solo activities here, but this mv features ricminwan~~ i wonder why jinsyung aren't in it though O_o minwan got the singing part, while ricdy shared the rapping part.. it almost feels like they're recording a shinhwa song, minus the birds =( enjoy guys~

Guest kriza_09

the video is kinda blurry, so i can't quite read off the title at the corner [see the colorful thingy at the top left corner?] but it's something like neul ro neul ro or something like that? that's the only thing i could see ^^"

andy's new mv~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQpk6G1yTVg

i know we're not supposed to post anything related to their solo activities here, but this mv features ricminwan~~ i wonder why jinsyung aren't in it though O_o minwan got the singing part, while ricdy shared the rapping part.. it almost feels like they're recording a shinhwa song, minus the birds =( enjoy guys~

maybe the birds were having fun with each other doing the CF photoshoot??? the members got mad they were left out so they decided to leave out those 2... lol..

Guest incarnadine

maybe the birds were having fun with each other doing the CF photoshoot??? the members got mad they were left out so they decided to leave out those 2... lol..

^hahaha good theory you got there :lol: It would have been nice if JinSyung were there too right, that would've been pure riot ^____^

kriza_09: I just love your sig. statements. :tears:

Oh gosh, i haven't been in this thread for so long!!^^

I totally miss and love SHINHWA!! =DDD

So i just wanted to drop by and wish everyone a great and happy new year

(It's not too late still!!)~ or, i wish everyone is starting the new year happily.

My wishes to the awesome and always loving SHINHWA.

Thanks to everyone w/ wonderful SHINHWA exclusives+pics+sharings.. :)

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!! B) B)

Guest kriza_09

kriza_09: I just love your sig. statements. :tears:

actually, i have a comment on this: "Being in a group is like being on the same boat. The boat will move forward if everyone is rowing, but the boat will steer from the original direction if only one person is rowing."

logically speaking, if one person rows the boat using two oars with one oar on each side and exerts the same amount of strength on both sides, i think the boat will still move forward... lol..

actually, i have a comment on this: "Being in a group is like being on the same boat. The boat will move forward if everyone is rowing, but the boat will steer from the original direction if only one person is rowing."

logically speaking, if one person rows the boat using two oars with one oar on each side and exerts the same amount of strength on both sides, i think the boat will still move forward... lol..

... ^Therefore,, it's saying that SHINHWA will work either way...?? :sweatingbullets: Haha, clever Wannie... :lol:

I love that MV of Andy's song w/ the other members... So good seeing them help out Andy on his new album..^^

I extremely miss SHINHWA.. since i'm going home this weekend, i mind as well not waste any time and watch their concerts again!! :blush:

Thanks for keeping the thread lovely w/ updates on SHINHWA oppa..^^

FIGHTING!! B) B)

Hi there. I'm actually quite new to Shinhwa music. I have been knew some of them through Xman and dranas. Never did i knew they have been in industry almost 10 years. I really enjoyed and amazed by their solo songs. Such as My Love and really tought they are very much talented as a dancers as well. I really want to know more about their music. But what can i say rather then Shinhwa is a legenad. 10 years in the industry! That is wow! They have the strong ability to be a real musicans. I'm looking forward to their new album together. they are sure is a legand. By the way want to ask is Shinhwa under SM Entertaiment? Thanks.

Guest love!melody

LMAO! hehehe, i never actually really noticed that 'the birds' were left out LOL ><;; but now that you point it out, maybe LOL hehehe, shinhwa are such dorks! (:

Hi there. I'm actually quite new to Shinhwa music. I have been knew some of them through Xman and dranas. Never did i knew they have been in industry almost 10 years. I really enjoyed and amazed by their solo songs. Such as My Love and really tought they are very much talented as a dancers as well. I really want to know more about their music. But what can i say rather then Shinhwa is a legenad. 10 years in the industry! That is wow! They have the strong ability to be a real musicans. I'm looking forward to their new album together. they are sure is a legand. By the way want to ask is Shinhwa under SM Entertaiment? Thanks.

yup! we are all so very proud of them. 10 years! that's just wow! LOL that's more than half my life! that's just amazing! LMAO and about SM. Shinhwa was under SM until their 6th album. SM wanted to renew their contract but they rejected the offer and went to a new company. shinhwa is currently under GoodEntertainment but i think their contract is almost over (not too sure about that) and the members are also under other companies for solo activities (:

Guest incarnadine

Yeap, 10 solid years in the industry is not an easy feat to duplicate. For me, Shinhwa is timeless. I imagine that ten or twenty years from now, they will still possess the same character, charm and charisma which has drawn millions of ppl to them. Sure they will be a lot older (hehe) and some of them will probably have their own families by then, but Shinhwa will still be Shinhwa, and I hope that they will still hold concerts and release albums in the future :blush:

Well then, thanks I think that is smart of them to change a new company record. I heard also they will produce a new Shinhwa album together this year. Is it true? Maybe i'm just knew them therefore i can't get the feelings of fondness of them yet, I extremely respect them and understand the feelings that drawn to them. This kind of group and talent will last in industry believe me. I mean when we see BSB. They are last until now and their recent album recent a lot of praised form the critics eventough media didnt covered their news widely as before but they have huge fan based and loyal fans. If you enetered their official website we can see a lot of fans are online. Almost hundred. I think Shinhwa solo activity is an advance for them to enhance their creativity. But still i can feel the sad moments when they parted. But they still known as Shinhwa as long as their individual music. I believe they will last long. A true musican will never be faded by times. That is proven in history.

it's from the 041102 sbs my favorite shinhwa special :)

thank thank thank. i found the show in emule, i m downloading it right now. just pray it does not take month b 4 i get to watch it.

if anyone know a easy way to download pls do let me know.

Guest kriza_09

i found a very ricsyungified clip... ^^

a pretty old clip but i haven't seen it before..

anyway, i wonder is anyone here going to the shinhwa concert???

[Pics] 080131 Andy - New Interview Photos

[Pics] 080131 Andy - Performances At M.Net M!Countdown

[08.01.31] [Notice] Andy Fanmeeting In China

[08.01.31] [Notice] Andy, Fan Letter Mailing address changes~

[08.01.31] [Trans] The youngest rapper member, Andy, 'sings' in solo

==========================================================

[Real Pic] 080131 Shinhwa - 10th Anniversary Concert Poster + Banner! DaeBak~!

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

Poster

2002315823782461442rsyz0.jpg

Banner

2003350903675690054rsey1.jpg

Credits:

장지연 @ Oceans Six + http://shinhwa.biz/forums

Thank you for all the info. So who actually made or paid for those banners?

Just wanted to mentioned that I translated most of the Andy's radio appearance on Sim Sim Ta on 1/30/08 if anyone wants to go read it in Andy's forum. Andy talks little about Shinhwa activities and mentioned other members too.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...40#entry8408099

P.S. Did anyone registered for Ocean's Six CB when it was accepting members couple of months ago? After the membership drive closed, I was able to go into OS's CB but not it says it's for "special" members only. Are you guys having problems too or is it just me? Thanks.

Credits:

장지연 @ Oceans Six + http://shinhwa.biz/forums

Archived