[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest justine22

just reading about their inevitable military service, it makes me sad that they'll be gone for 2 years... :(

how i wish that i could watch them in concert before their enlistment! i will patiently wait til they finish their military service and hope for the best for all of them.

i hope that they win the mnet poll... i've voted already... :)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dirtycash23

And everyone, remember to vote! I just voted right now and Shinhwa is still in the lead! Yipee!

Shinhwa (51.1%)

DBSK (48.2 %)

And here's the link just in case you might not have it: http://www.arirang.co.kr/event/2007MKMF/vote.asp

Shinhwa hwaiting! :)

- Eunyoung

I have been voting like crazy anyways.....hey I'm new to the thread but not to Shinhwa their

one of the main reason I listen to KPOP their music has helped me through alot of times in my life

and has inspired me to reach my goals......by the way I'm Christina I'm 16 and a loving devoted fan...*D

.....hope to rave and rant SHINHWA HWAITING!!^-^

Guest robotic

Thanks for the answers.

It'd be great if they go in the same year, at least they will have company and we'll see them back asap.

Poor Hyesung having a history of knee problems..

*Imagining Shinhwa in army uniforms with super short hair cuts*

>o<

Woot~ page ownage!

FOREVER SHINHWA

56556565.jpg

Guest angel2nyt

Eventhough I vote for Shinwa everyday and want them to win.....to me in reality, whether Shinhwa or DBSK wins, we'll never know who is the TRUE WINNER.

Like us Shinhwa fans, I'm sure DBSK fans are also making multiple IDs to vote more than once. How is this a TRUE voting? If there was a way that ONLY ONE VOTE per person then to me is a true winner. I don't think there will always be FAIR voting.... but as you mentioned, it'll be nice for Shinhwa to win before they go to the army.

yes i agree mommie..

they will only be nominated for one award this year and that's the overseas so its a great 'parting gift'

mommie alice - i think the last day was 16 was it?

riz - thanks for the direction.. but sadly i can't use clubbox.. and besides, i would like to watch it with my friend on her laptop.. oh well.. it's okay, we watched some clips without subs and i've been explaining to her what i know =P and we were laughing like mad women.. her roommate probably didn't appreciate that very much =X

robotic - i can imagine eric with short hair cut, he's done it before.. junjin did it before too [the blond one] i think minwoo can pull it off, and dongwan too [now that i think about it, he did it in the 6th album was it?] but i can't imagine little andy with the macho army buzz cut O_o"

[07.11.13][news] Shinhwa will hold their last concert in March 08 before enlistment

reading this article makes me sad.. time flies so fast! it'll be 4 months from now before they held their concert before going to the army.. i guess i just have to get used to not having shinhwa in the music since for 2 years?? am i right?? they'll definitely be back after the army right?? though im gonna miss them so much!!

Guest tortyserox

https://www.arirang.co.kr/event/2007MKMF/event.asp

it states closing date is 15 Nov,Fri (6PM Korea Time). contraditing isnt it? anyway, lets assume its 15 Nov (today) and vote for them! no matter how wrong the voting system is IMO, i guess its the best parting gift we can give as international fans? ^^

//EDIT: YAYYYYYYY!!!!! thanks for the hard work everyone! ^^ Shinhwa Changjo!! :D

Guest flycrazily

they are going to be back working as a group again! i can't wait for next month when their winter single or album comes out. i sure do miss the boys sillyness when they are together. after i watched that game show ziig something. cant remember now. with hye sung, minwoo, and dongwan together. it was a blast seeing them having fun together and the text from eric cracked me up LOL.

i vote for them every day in the poll. haha. and like everyday i hope they are in the lead. i hope it will be like this till the end! they deserve to win after almost 10 years of hard work. no one will take the overseas title away from them!!! haha.

Guest lover4korean

Shinhwa Pretty

7180272 (50.8%)

TVXQ! You're My Miracle

6856207 (48.51%)

Shinhwa's votes are going up like super duper slow!! Haha... SHINHWA HWAITING!!! KEEP ON VOTING!!!

I'm gonna miss Shinhwa when they go to the army. What will Hye Sung be doing while the others are in the army? From what I know Hye Sung has a knee problem and therefore can't enter the army. Doing solo activities?

I think the overseas award poll ended? Because I tried to vote but it said it's closed. Shinhwa's in the lead!

Shinhwa Changjo & fans <33 for voting and supporting Shinhwa.

& Shinhwa hwaiting!

i think the voting has ended.. it's around 6:16 already in korea by this time.. and yay! Shinhwa's in the lead.. Shinhwa fighting! i hope that the whole group will be there when they receive the award.. unlike last year, only minwoo took it.. oh well..

ah..the voting has ended so fast!!

does anyone know what is the final voting result??

btw is anyone planning to go for their japan or Shanghai concert?? My friends are all going for their japan concert and i cant go T____T

i wonder will there be a day i can go to their korea concert!!!!

oh...i read that junjin will be coming back for dongwan's bdae party??!! ah..i hope he will attend Hyesung's too!! His mummy bird precious 28th birthday!!!

-mic-

Guest kriza_09

I'm gonna miss Shinhwa when they go to the army. What will Hye Sung be doing while the others are in the army? From what I know Hye Sung has a knee problem and therefore can't enter the army. Doing solo activities?

well... to satisfy the fans' demands, he will have to make up for the other members' activities as well... that means no less than 3 albums, 2 dramas, and 5 concerts a year... just read about jang woo hyuk and kim jong min, they'll get 4-week boot camp training at the same place.. wonder if shinhwa members will train together as well... ahh the date is getting nearer and nearer!!!! 'tick tock goes the clock can't stop.. no matter how hard i try..' >"<

but the happy news is..... they won!!!!!! after countless number of clicking the mouse, they finally won!!!!!

this is the only present that we, international fans (only international fans can vote, right?), can give to them before they go to the *rmy... since we can't go to their concerts.. ㅠㅠ

good job, guys!!!!!! and i would personally like to sincerely thank you all for your hard work... i'm proud of you guys.. *as if i were the one who got the award.. lol..*

shinhwa changjo is the best!!!!! ^^

yay! they won the online poll!

but in any case, for sure we would probably expect minwoo, hyesung, and dongwan to all be there to accept the award. ::cheers::

which reminds me...i need to go order the mv collection.

gahh..december is coming up so fast. i can't wait until their winter story album comes out. ::so excited::.

=].

Archived