[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest veraciously

Yay Shinhwa is in the lead again. :)

Aromati - I think it's purely the fact they're not doing much as a group this year.. But we're getting a winter album and then the 9th album (or so I understand?) so things should pick up. On the other hand the fact that this thread isn't so fast-moving makes it easier to follow.. I feel at a loss going to the SuJu topic or Big Bang topic, and its million pages since my last visit. Usually I just give up. :P

I'm also a silent reader occasionally.. Not always coming up with anything to say.

Some people may have left Shinhwa behind. But as somebody pointed out, Shinhwa has also gained a great deal of new fans. I'm one of them. ^^;

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fortuneteller

I feel so nostalgic.

I remember Soompi used to be full of Shinhwa fans.

I remember all thread regarding Shinhwa used to be full of replies.

I just posted a picture thread and it only has 15 replies after 1000 views.

That kinda shocked me.

Am I not in reality?

Am I still stuck in time? o.O

I'm forever going to support and love my Shinhwa.

I just wonder where all our Shinhwa supporters and fans went.

Of course, probably to other groups.

::sigh::

That is reality.

The remaining Shinhwa fans in Soompi.

I love you and thank you for always being there!

Let's do our best to support them in Soompi.

우리 열심히 해봅시다! 신화창조 홧팅~ ^^

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/3649/43381039po5.png

Sorry 'cause i'm a silent reader. I visit this thread each day but just few minutes between my breaks. Now i'm not as free as b4 'cause of a huge amount of work for my master of law. I dont try to defend for me but i guess now most of Shinhwa fans are no longer teenagers. My 5 friends, shinhwa fans, 3 of them work now, 2 rest are busy for their final year of university and me, i'm dying of tired of my works. I just voted 2 times for them in the poll, i dl many videos of them which i havent watched yet...sorry oppas.

But i never miss anything of them. Oppas, ur not good u know? How can i make my 2 ends of month meet if u; whole group and each give nonstop album or single? Oh, i havent bought Minwoo cap...

Sorry oppas...but u have ur work and me,too but i always support u. 4ever . promise!

actually i've felt another way

shinhwa fans are usually quieter,not in terms on cheerings but on commenting and gushing about shinhwa

i had always been a shinhwa fan but has never been vocal about it and i'm sure there're like tons out there silently supporting our legend

we've followed them so long and not only they have grown mature but their fans too

as for other groups,its a totally different thing.i'm not saying they're not mature but they expressed their love for their band differently as shinhwa changjo.that's what i feel

and because as what others had say, shinhwa members are more on solo careers now.junjin's not even in korea): but once they make a comeback it will be a different story as there's more to discuss about on their work and album

right now,i'm also glad that they did produce something like once every 2 month.if not just imagine their solo and group workload that's -_-" and when they takes time,they are also putting more effort than rushing a single every now and then.isnt it.and maybe they do not want their fans to be all broke because they're bound to be students like me who will have a hard time forking out money for their products.good things are forever worth the wait

and have always been proud to be part of the orange family.you guys too right (:

OMG did i own a page.hahaha,i think that's like the first time i ever post here (:

shinhwa must have agreed with me=P

Guest ryuxeen

yaa... u guys dunt worry... we always support them..

its doesnt mean we dunt care about them..

hurm.. maybe becoz they start work as individual and not wif thier band..

wait and see...

the thread will be full of comment and respond when they start doing activity together as SHINHWA..

SHINHWA fighting!!!!!!!!!

p/s : i never forget to vote for shinhwa everyday

It's 6:47 am in Los Angeles, CA right now and it always takes me long time to vote around this time. I guess alot of people (in Asia) vote around this time?

Like everyone mentioned alot of fans have grown older and now have their own careers so cannot be active as much as they would like.It was funny that Minwoo made comment in Park Kyunglim's Wonderful Outing (I think it was this show) that at fan signing, sometimes he is surprised when he looks up to give autograph. He is saying because fans have grown older together with them, he is surprised to see "older" fans at autograph signings. And of course he made jokingly comment that he is also "interested"! LOL!

we've followed them so long and not only they have grown mature but their fans tooas for other groups,its a totally different thing.i'm not saying they're not mature but they expressed their love for their band differently as shinhwa changjo.that's what i feel

Guest kriza_09

Sorry 'cause i'm a silent reader. I visit this thread each day but just few minutes between my breaks. Now i'm not as free as b4 'cause of a huge amount of work for my master of law. I dont try to defend for me but i guess now most of Shinhwa fans are no longer teenagers. My 5 friends, shinhwa fans, 3 of them work now, 2 rest are busy for their final year of university and me, i'm dying of tired of my works. I just voted 2 times for them in the poll, i dl many videos of them which i havent watched yet...sorry oppas.

But i never miss anything of them. Oppas, ur not good u know? How can i make my 2 ends of month meet if u; whole group and each give nonstop album or single? Oh, i havent bought Minwoo cap...

Sorry oppas...but u have ur work and me,too but i always support u. 4ever . promise!

the next popular group that still exists after shinhwa should be dbsk.. and there's like 7 year of age gap between the 2 groups.. so compared to other groups, shinhwa has the most older fans.. most shinhwa fans i know are either in college or working.. i myself am in my 4th year of chemical engineering at uc berkeley.. and this semester is killing me!!!! yesterday was the first time i came to shinhwa thread in 3 months.. but even though i can't go to this thread or post comments on shinhwa-related threads, i still vote for shinhwa everyday... i believe there are tons of fans out there just like me..

and this is my promise.. even though later in the future, when shinhwa members have their own families and i have my own family to take care of, when i'm so busy that i can't watch my daily dose of shinhwa videos anymore, when their music style changes and my music preference changes, when i don't even listen to music anymore, i will still buy their group and solo albums.. that's my only way of giving back to them for showing me how beautiful friendship is..

the next popular group that still exists after shinhwa should be dbsk.. and there's like 7 year of age gap between the 2 groups.. so compared to other groups, shinhwa has the most older fans.. most shinhwa fans i know are either in college or working.. i myself am in my 4th year of chemical engineering at uc berkeley.. and this semester is killing me!!!! yesterday was the first time i came to shinhwa thread in 3 months.. but even though i can't go to this thread or post comments on shinhwa-related threads, i still vote for shinhwa everyday... i believe there are tons of fans out there just like me..

and this is my promise.. even though later in the future, when shinhwa members have their own families and i have my own family to take care of, when i'm so busy that i can't watch my daily dose of shinhwa videos anymore, when their music style changes and my music preference changes, when i don't even listen to music anymore, i will still buy their group and solo albums.. that's my only way of giving back to them for showing me how beautiful friendship is..

Ahhh!! kriza_09, i feel the same way!! Shinhwa has the most older fans b/c they've been around for so long. And their fans are the most loyal and dedicated ever. :blush: That's why, college students like us are still managing to keep up w/ Shinhwa even though we have midterms and papers to write. =D Shinhwa has not only shown me the meaning of friendship, but has opened a whole new pathway of bonding w/ my little sister. If there was no Shinhwa, i would say our sister-sister relationship would not be so open. :rolleyes:

신화 all the way!!^^ B)

it makes me feel all warm inside reading comments of shinhwa fans... it's true that most fans grew with them throughout their 10 year career together (i sure wish i was there during the peak of their time, i only got into kpop pretty late but i'm still happy that i was able to caught up and found out about them)... and bec. of that, most are probably in their 20's-30's already and busy with their own lives... but i'm sure the fans will always support them with their activities even if they are not as active in forums anymore...

i also like other groups like dbsk, suju, big bang, etc. but shinhwa will always be a part of my live (they're the very first korean group that i really liked) and i really hope that they will continue on bec. we may not be as "loud" as before but the love we have for them will always be there...

shinhwa forever! :)

Guest XJShinoda

it makes me feel all warm inside reading comments of shinhwa fans... it's true that most fans grew with them throughout their 10 year career together (i sure wish i was there during the peak of their time, i only got into kpop pretty late but i'm still happy that i was able to caught up and found out about them)... and bec. of that, most are probably in their 20's-30's already and busy with their own lives... but i'm sure the fans will always support them with their activities even if they are not as active in forums anymore...

i also like other groups like dbsk, suju, big bang, etc. but shinhwa will always be a part of my live (they're the very first korean group that i really liked) and i really hope that they will continue on bec. we may not be as "loud" as before but the love we have for them will always be there...

shinhwa forever! :)

Totally agree with you!

I'm so impressed by the Shinhwa fans...

They are so dedicated and friendly...

Always there to help out if you need anything...

It's something that i used to think that lost in our community. I guess every Shinhwa fans understand the true friendship of Shinhwa and then they learnt to cherish the friendship between friends.

Guest rahayumumaz

we silent doesnt mean we didn't care

i got hit by k-pop pretty late, somewhere in 2006

i've known some other band first before shinhwa

but i fall in love with these guys instantly

just seeing them playing together make me laugh and happy

indeed they had found the true meaning of friendship in their life

just like the rest of you have been saying, many of shinhwa's fans are struggling with their carear or college life,

like myself, being a legal practitioner doesn't give myself the luxury of time to constantly following their activities,

but i still try my best to find some space for shinhwa

and whenever i'm driving from my place to work or wherever i'm heading to, i always have their CDs in my car :D

and whenever i'm stressful with my work,

i have dozens of heroin, loveletter and x-man and numerous other shows featuring shinhwa as medicine

speaking of how shinhwa strengthen the sister-sister bonds,

i do have the same experience, my sister and i are 8 years apart, she's in her tenage years whilst me already in my early adult life, nonetheless, we constantly sending e-mails and sms-ing to one another just keep updating each other of shinhwa

in short, time may passes by, but legend will always stay as legend,

aren't they?

shinhwa fans! SHINHWA is competing for the OVERSEAS VIEWER AWARD... if you want them the win, cast in your votes! show them some love..

go here to vote!

http://www.arirang.co.kr/event/2007MKMF/vote.asp

Gee, i really really want and need to vote!!!

but... they're not allowing registration until the 16th.. :o

Or.. am i doing something wrong.. :huh:

sry, help will be appreciated. =)

Gosh, i remember those days.. when i used to post every single day haha.

But Shinhwa will always have a place in my heart :blush: .. no matter what. =D

신화 파이팅!!^^

Gee, i really really want and need to vote!!!

but... they're not allowing registration until the 16th.. :o

Or.. am i doing something wrong.. :huh:

sry, help will be appreciated. =)

Gosh, i remember those days.. when i used to post every single day haha.

But Shinhwa will always have a place in my heart :blush: .. no matter what. =D

신화 파이팅!!^^

unfortunately yes they've stopped the registration until the voting ends..

:(

[07.11.09][News] Shinhwa will perform fully 120minutes

May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

Korean top concert group "Shinhwa" will hold a concert in China HongKou Football stadium on december 15th 2007, in this concert they will be performing a fully 120minutes performance on stage.

According to shinhwa past concert in overseas they will normally only perform about 90minutes, but after making lots of consideration towards the coming concert, as part of the shinhwa member will be joining the military service and they wont be together as a group for a certain period, thus the shinhwa members had personally requested to lengthen the concert period up to 120minutes in total.

In this coming concert, shinhwa will be performing 25 songs, and 3 of the song in the list are their new songs where they will be releasing on december 6th 2007 in album [Winter Story 2007]. Members who had release their solo albums, KimDongWan, LeeMinWo, ShinHyeSung & JunJin too will have their individual time performing solo on stage.

Source: Shanghai Press 上海时代报 & shinhwachina

Reporter:方昉 叶芷

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa

Guest apricot

richard simmons, now I feel like flying over to watch their concert. T_T This sounds sooooo good~ The korea one would be better I guess but hearing this just makes me miss them all over again.. Shinhwa, please come to other areas too, we miss you too a lot here in Singapore~

One thing I love about Shinhwa fans, they are much more mature-thinking than the other fans. Some will differ I guess but most of the fans are rational thinking girls. Like me, for instance..haha.

^ wow! that is good news for China fans! Actually, all Shinhwa fans too since it's less than a year and they're working up major group activities :D They must be working like crazy with solo albums, dramas, etc It's like they're working twice the workload. Hope they don't tire themselves too much. They're giving us 3 new songs for christmas too. Thanks for the news :)

If there's anyone who can't register...I don't mind parting with one of mine. Just pm me, yeah? Can't used them all anyways since arirang now logs how many times an ip address can vote.

THE ALL NEW

shinhwaglishhjvq6.gif

A Collection of English Subbed Shinhwa Videos

Hey, everyone! You know all those English subbed ShinHwa vids in our ShinHwaGlish Youtube Group?

Well...pandan and I are trying to convince fansubbers to upload them into our spanking new ShinHwaglish clubbox in their original quality. Now you can watch them, own them without all the fuzziness you get with streaming videos.

Of course, things haven't been all settled yet, and our clubbox is not running as of yet..

but we really need your input on what to upload FIRST, since there are so many ShinHwa vids out there!

So if you're interested, please come and visit our blog (yes, we have one ... basic as it is ^^; )

In fact, please come in and introduce yourselves :)

http://shinhwaglish.blogspot.com/

It will be a lot of help if you could kind of hint about this in the members' individuals thread...spread it around and all that good stuff.

Thanks!

Guest Ginny Potter

I feel sad reading some posts here ^_^. Yeah, once a Shinhwa fan, forever a Shinhwa fan....

People who always mention Shinhwa in such a way like "i once liked shinhwa but....", the truth is that they are not able to forget them ^_^. If they no longer like them, why they still remember? It's just a way of rejection their own feeling.

Dun know why, but after reading your posts, I feel like the arirang poll is not important with me anymore... Cuz it's not like i would stop luving them if they lost.... Or it's not like they wouldnt be a legend anymore if they are not gonna win this year...

They are a legend, they are sunbaes whom DBSK, Big Bang, Battle, SS501 and even FTTS and other artists respect alot.

It looks like some fans (like me TToTT) have made Shinhwa and DBSK become rivals while in fact, noone really is Shinhwa's rival according to their experiences and their longetivity life of a band...

But still, I still want them to win this year, because that's the only gift we could give them before a long time of 2 years we have to wait for them.

However, no matter what the result will be, Shinhwa is still a legend, and Shinhwa Changjo is still here, there and there, everywhere in the world to support them ^_^.....

041129mnetwansung004314ce8.jpg

aindy, thanks for the news! i'm wanting to watch the concert in china more and more!

btw, do you guys know their whole schedule for the asian tour? where and when they will be holding the concerts? i really want to watch even just one of their concerts before they go for military duty...

Archived