[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

aindy, NO HYESUNG/ERIC FANCLUBS? :( HOW UPSETTING!!! oh no. but thanks for sharing the other member's links! i'll join later!

mommie alice, yes they do order most of the shinhwa related cd/dvds! to find the preorders, you have to go to the main page, then 'THE LIVING ROOM' then, 'PIGGY BANK' which is below the 'toy box'. and you'll be able to see all the shinhwa related stuff that you can buy!

you can sign up for the certain newsletter so that they'll inform you whenever there's a preorder! they'll pm you and then an email will be sent to you to let you know that you have a pm!

SHINHWA CHANGJO! LET'S NOT FORGET TO VOTE FOR SHINHWA AT http://www.arirang.co.kr/event/2007MKMF/vote.asp !!! WE MUST NOT SLACKEN OR BE COMPLACENT! SHINHWA MUST WINN!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[07.11.04] [News] "Hidden camera" fury leaking out Shinhwa's phone number

May bring out with full credits only.

Do not hotlink. TQ.

4th November's broadcast MBC "Sunday Sunday night -- Hidden Camera" finale, happened to leak out shinhwa member's private cellphone number case.

Popularity group shinhwa member LeeMinWoo & ShinHyeSung had become the scarificer in the finale brocast, in the program they set up a story plot where KimDongWan & MunJiAe (a famous reporter) are in a relationship, they broadcast DongWan propose to MunJiAe but gotten rejected.

LeeMinWoo & ShinHyeSung at the first part of the episod didnt feel any suspicious fishy case towards dongwan and they got pranked. At the last part of the episode, then they only slowly figuring whether are they in a prank show. But due to there's not evidence being found, they left the place with an uneasy feeling, then they even send a text msg to dongwan "Hope it's not a hidden camera prank show". Then, LeeMinWoo & ShinHyeSung's phone number were being leak out in that particular scene when dongwan showing the text message to the camera.</font>

200711042006100300th9.jpg

In this "Hidden Camera" finale, the production team & Newsen express through on the phone that "The production process had made a careless mistake, after knowing this we will edit out the phone number in the rebroadcast." And, the production team apology "This is not a purpose by the production team, it's a mistake, we apology to the shinhwa members who need to changed their phone number", expresses their feeling of regret.

Currently in the official program website due to the mistake being made by the production team, many netizen came to the webpage and putting fault onto them, thus had made the webpage connection down.

Source:Newsen

Cn Trans:evmist@bestshinhwa

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Just read about it in SHCH. Never a dull moment with Shinhwa!

I feel bad for DW because he wrote diary entry regarding this and I think he feels responsible....

Now Hyesung and M has to change their cell phone numbers....what a hassle for them.....

[07.11.04] [News] "Hidden camera" fury leaking out Shinhwa's phone number

Source:Newsen

Cn Trans:evmist@bestshinhwa

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest minwoo06

Keep voting for Shinhwa for the Overseas Award. It seems TVXQ is catching up. Quick! Shinhwa should win this award rather than TVXQ......

Thank you for the links. Hope someone creates Eric and Hyesung's soon.

Question. If we are already member of Soompi, do we still have to join individual member's club? I tried to join and it gave me message that I'm "not authorized to access this page."

And when I tried to creat account at the top of the each fan club, my ID and e-mail address indicates it's already in use....very confusing....

How do we join each club?

Thanks

oh, btw.. had you guys ever been to the New Soompi.com??

for those who still hasn't known yet, the SHINHWA FanClub has now been created there..

here's the link: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/s_h_i_n_h_w_a_fanclub

for the individual fanclubs:

Dongwan: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/kim_dong_wan

JunJin : http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/junjin

Minwoo : http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/lee_minwoo

Andy : http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/andy_lee

no one has started Hyesung and Eric's Fanclub..

Guest lover4korean

Please don't stop voting for SHINHWA and continue to Vote for them!!! We only have a few days more!!! PERSERVRE~SHINHWA HWAITING!!!

Guest Aromati97

I also read the news article regarding MBC not blurring out the phone number.

It's so low and unprofessional of MBC to do that.

There has to be some law or rule or procedure that MBC follows that includes privacy. No?

The fans in Korea are extremely upset and mad.

Dongwan Oppa even left a diary message.

He felt extremely sad and upset.

I'm mad now!! -____-;;

What's an IP Address??? I can't register without it. :(

if you are talking about the airrang registering

the ip adress is beside the writing box

it is written like this: ##.##.##.###

mommie alice - being a member of the forum doesn't automatically mean that you're a member of the main soompi page.. maybe that's why? and yes, we have to join each individual club, you're not automatically entered as a member of a club without signing up.. the last time i tried signing up, the page wouldn't even load -_-" i think there are still some bugs concerning the new main website, so i'll wait for a bit before trying again..

oh wow.. those fans actually noticed the phone numbers and recorded them down? geez, quick reaction -_- oh well, it's a slip up, so we can't totally blame mbc for it.. everybody makes mistakes.. and it happens to be the shinhwa boys.. oh well, what happened already happened.. hyesung and minwoo had probably changed their phone numbers already, so it's not like we can call them up and see if they would answer =P although it would be fun if they really would ^o^

can't wait to download and see if i can catch the phone numbers =P tried catching it live last night, since i wasn't asleep yet, but tvsbox totally froze on me.. i could only hear them talking and catch a glimpse of hyesung and minwoo escaping from the room before i gave up and went to sleep.. arghh can't wait for thursday to be over~~

i just checked the arirang voting site... shinhwa is down by over a hundred votes....

let's keep on voting!!

we've come a long way to be beaten like this...SHINHWA fighting.......

http://www.arirang.co.kr/event/2007MKMF/vote.asp

OMG! I can't believe it! I just voted a few hours ago and Shinhwa was still ahead by about 1.5 % or something. And now all of a sudden, DBSK is in the lead?!?! WOW! That's like the only word coming out of my mouth right now. I've been voting ever single day for shinhwa on the arirang poll for about 2 weeks now -- which is very surprising to me because I cannot really devotemyself to doing something; i would usually forget about it (i have a very bad memory LOL) but this time i actually devoted myself to voting everyday, even though it may just be one vote -- and I was really happy when Shinhwa jumped up a good 30 percent or so. But now im like ._____. I'm somewhat upset but mostly surprised. I was relieved when Shinhwa was in the lead but now I'm worried. I really want our boys to recieve the award. Not saying that DBSK doesn't deserve the reward or anything but I think our Shinhwa oppas deserve it more. And partially, I want Shinhwa because this will probably be their last overseas award before entering the army.

But don't lose faith everyone! The poll ends November 22 which is 2 weeks from now. We are only half way there so HWAITING! ^^;; We can do it! Afterall, Shinhwa means everlasting legend! Who knows, maybe when I check the poll again tomorrow, Shinhwa will be in the lead again :]

---

And I have been very silent in the soompi forum since i joined. The last time, as well as first time i commented was here in the Shinhwa thread LOL I wanted to be more active and rely to all the new info, pictures, and etc but I just couldn't find the time; either my computer would lag or i had too much homework! argh! i really wish i didn't have to go to school. Anyways, I hope I'll be able to reply in this thread as well as other threads here at soompi.

And OH! i can't wait to watch Hidden Camera w/ MinSungDong :) Hehehe

I just hope people who got to see their actual numbers don't prank call them or anything. That would just be immature and unrespectful to their privacy. And MBC should have been more careful!! I'm kind of disappointed in MBC because it is my most favorite out of the three main broadcast stations in Korea. Anyways, can't wait to watch it!

... I'll be back ... LOL

- Eunyoung

Guest Ginny Potter

Everyone.... Please vote with all your strength..... I can't believe it..... Maybe we've been too easy when thinking that DBSK could not catch up because the distance was too far. It was not far at all............

PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE..... THIS IS SHINHWA'S LAST YEAR TOGETHER BEFORE GOING TO THE ARMY AND I WANT THEM TO GET THIS AWARD............... TToTT.................. I want to cry now...................

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

MKMF Overseas Viewer Award

DBSK - You're My Miracle - 2883840 (49.61%)

Shinhwa - Pretty - 2875672 (49.47%)

----

we're so CLOSE!

NVM. not that close....

only in the %

FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--EDIT------------------

we're behind now...

by about 7000 VOTES!!!!

and...

our %

went up .1!

so...

COME ON!!!

--

ps. my few very rare moment on replying.

:P

<333 tiffy

Thank you for the links. Hope someone creates Eric and Hyesung's soon.

Question. If we are already member of Soompi, do we still have to join individual member's club? I tried to join and it gave me message that I'm "not authorized to access this page."

And when I tried to create account at the top of the each fan club, my ID and e-mail address indicates it's already in use....very confusing....

How do we join each club?

Thanks

mommie alice, you need to register again to the Main Soompi page..

the user id and pword you use here would not exist there.. so re-registering is needed..

hmmm.. about your 2nd question, im kinda confused by it..

once you're already logged in and wants to join a fanclub, all you need to to is click on the fan club and on your My Menu (indicated at the right side part) there's a tab there 'Join Fanclub'.. just click it and there..

hope it answer's your question, mommie..

oooppps.. i think this is already a non-topic post.. LOL

btw, SHINHWA is down to No.2 at the Arirang poll!!

im having a weird feeling about it..

the percentage should stay as it is even if you don't vote right??

the last time i checked, i swear it was around 50+%..

now it's down to 49%???????? :o

the percentage goes up and down relative to the number of total votes for everybody else.. of course the total votes would tally up to 100% and the percentage for shinhwa, for example, depends on the number of shinhwa's votes divided by the number of total votes.. if the number of total votes increases but they didn't vote for shinhwa, the ratio would of course go down.. and that's why the percentages vary everytime you vote..

Guest shinhwabq

yeah im voting every night and so is my sister! :) i really really hope shinhwa can get this award! well i guess fighting to all of the candidates..(but....i have to say SHINHWA deserves the award more than dbsk) ;)

Wow, I can't believe their #'s got shown on tv..... EEEK but I'm glad they solved it & changed their numbers. I haven't seen the show yet. Darn, I could of gotten a chance to call them! lol j/k I just hope next time they are EXTRA careful. Sure you can make a mistake, but doesn't anybody run it through before airing it or something? It's phone numbers - you have to be careful.. Esp if they are showing it onto tv. =/

It's ok girls, that our boys are 2nd. There's always 2 weeks left. We can still vote & try our best~ At least I don't have to make 10+ accounts to vote. I just have mine's & my sister's. lol. To who ever wins I'm happy because I <3 them both! =D

Archived