[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest Ginny Potter

http://www.arirang.co.kr/event/2007MKMF/vote.asp

===> keep voting ^^.

I think there will be at least 3 of them coming there, because Minwoo, Hyesung and Dongwan are nominated for several awards ^^. Unless they don't want to come ^^.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

http://www.arirang.co.kr/event/2007MKMF/vote.asp

===> keep voting ^^.

I think there will be at least 3 of them coming there, because Minwoo, Hyesung and Dongwan are nominated for several awards ^^. Unless they don't want to come ^^.

there is a huge possibility that the three of them are going..

according to their scheds they are planning to go

nice~~ although i would be expecting at least one of them to attend even before joyce kinda confirmed it, cos the end-of-year award ceremonies are gonna be held around the time when they're gonna be active as a group.. my question though, would be whether anyone knows whether they'll be performing, as individuals or as a group?

Guest nurkeyandie

yay! i've been voting and voting too! good work, everyone! but we have to keep it up til the award is in our boys' hands! :D it would be so amazing if we see all of them accept the award. i miss andy, eric, and junjin terribly (and that's saying a lot, considering i'm a sungie devotee)!

was it just me or did i read a few posts back (or a few pages back) that dongwan, minwoo, and hyesung are also nominees in other categories? we can't vote in those categories, right? i'm confused, somebody enlighten me please. :) thanks and hi, everyone!

Guest lingling22

finally our voting has paid off... way to go shinhwa...

we have to continue voting....the lead still is small...

Shinhwa fighting!

btw shinhwa is leading for the asia catergory!!! SO HAPPI!!!but is see the result of the first poll or every catergory is counted??the link is here -> http://www.arirang.co.kr/event/2007MKMF/vote.asp
thanks for the link.ohh thats really good! asia catergory is good too!!! muy happy.
(: the sight of Shinhwa being first in the Asia poll makes me happy. D: But TVXQ has #1 on too many. GO SHINHWA~~~
yah i agree. but shinhwa can do it!!!good job everyone who voted like crazyyy! shinhwa is lucky to have fans like us!!

yay! i've been voting and voting too! good work, everyone! but we have to keep it up til the award is in our boys' hands! :D it would be so amazing if we see all of them accept the award. i miss andy, eric, and junjin terribly (and that's saying a lot, considering i'm a sungie devotee)!

was it just me or did i read a few posts back (or a few pages back) that dongwan, minwoo, and hyesung are also nominees in other categories? we can't vote in those categories, right? i'm confused, somebody enlighten me please. :) thanks and hi, everyone!

Yep Hye Sung, Dong Wan, Minwoo are also nominated in other categories. We can vote in those sections, but I can't remember the links, and you need to vote for all the options. I think Dong Wan and Hye Sung are both in the ballad category?

And yay, Shinhwa is leading in the votes. I'm amazed by Shinhwa's fan. Definitely right Shinhwa has a strong fan base. Let's hope Shinhwa continues to lead in the votes. Anyone know when the voting ends? I hope Shinhwa will attend the awards together. It'll be good if they can, I want to see them together. Anyone know if they are? Or maybe Hyesung, Minwoo or Dongwan is going since they're nominated.

[07.10.31] [News] Shinhwa releases MV Collection to commemorate their 10th anniversary

200710310903046420ey7.jpg

Male group Shinhwa commemorates their 10th anniversary with the release of their MV collection, which also features behind-the-scene footage.

Shinhwa will be releasing "SHINHWA IN 2003-2007 MUSIC VIDEO COLLECTION" on 2 November, and this includes the music videos and making-of films since 2003. This MV collection consists of 2 DVDs, Disc 1 contains the 2005 Daesang-winning song Brand New, as well as other hits such as "Angel" and "Once In A Lifetime", among others.

In addition, the collection also features MVs from Shinhwa members' solo albums such as M's (Lee Minwoo) "Girlfriend", Shin Hyesung's "First Person", Junjin's "Love Won't Come". The making-of films in Disc 2 features the behind-the-scenes action during the filming of the MVs, and the footages are complete with special soundtracks and narration, making this collection even more special and unique.

Also, Shinhwa will be releasing "Winter Story 2007" on 6 Dec, and at the same time, they'll be holding their first Japan concert in Nagoya, followed by concerts in Tokyo on the 8th and Saitama on the 9th, and in Shanghai on 15th Dec.

Source: OCEANS

Chi trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13 @ shinhwa.biz

Guest lover4korean

Must be prepared for the unexpected!!! Thanks for everyones' votes and never give up voting!!! SHINHWA HWAITING!!! To everyone that voted: HWAITING!!!

Wow, everybody's posts are really tiny these days! lol. I guess because they are busy with the winter album and upcoming concert.. I wonder if any of the boys will do any solo songs on it? (ex: Andy and his cute song from 05. lol. right? or am I wrong?)

But whoo~ The mv collection looks good!! How much are those bad boys? HAha

&omg where is everybody?!?! It's so, dead. We need to make this thread moving again! I think when Shinhwa's album&concerts come rolling by everybody will come back! =D

I haven't checked the voting status yet, but last I checked Shinhwa was still in the lead. Whoo!! As much as I <3 Dongbang, I wish for Shinhwa to nab it. Over @ the DB thread, everyone's a tad :crazy: about our boys being 1st. One person even said that Shinhwa is not "active" enough to deserve the award. I've been quiet about their bitter feelings towards Shinhwa winning, but. Man. <_<

Who's to say that they aren't working hard? Wait. Is the award on who's most "active" or something? I thought it was popularity award. (Someone just shoot me, I'm so going to get hate pm's.)

They are working on an album, preparing for concerts, practicing dance routines, testing out their Japanese, (lol). They are also working their butts off. Even if they aren't as active now in the public light, doesn't mean they are just sitting around drinking beer and playing cards.

They deserve it as much as any other singer. &as me being a fan of both, I see it from both sides. But, I want Shinhwa to win. Though, that's just my opinion. I don't need to put down other singers because I don't know nothing about them. I just say, vote! =)

I've been watching old Love Letters & X-man of the boys. Man. I miss them. I'm so glad they've gotten together to do activities again. <33

& I have a Q. I remember reading an article a while back that Minwoo is producing the album? Did I read it right? So does that mean that it's under M rising or still under Good?

Archived