[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

i don't remember what the show is called, but wasn't it when they had some bets and junjin and hyesung lost? junjin kinda looked like a masculine girl, while hyesung totally pulled it off.. hahahha it was funny.. look at how eric's staring lovingly at hyesung *falls off chair*

i wonder if we're breaking the rules by talking about the voting thing [we've talked about it and only it for the past few pages] but then, if we don't talk about the poll, we don't have anything to talk about anyways O_o"

oh does anybody create a shinhwa fanclub in the main page of the new soompi? i tried clicking on the list, but it wouldn't load, so i don't know.. i've seen the minwoo and dongwan ones, but i didn't see a shinhwa one..

You must've missed it ^^

http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/s_h_i_n_h_w_a_fanclub

There it is.

About the posts about voting... it would be appreciated if the post wasn't just of "keep voting!" and that's it.. but the rest of the posts are fine :)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh.. thanks for the link.. i didn't miss it, but i couldn't find it cos the page wouldn't load [i think the traffic is still too heavy, considering it was just released some time ago..] i was always stuck at the main page of the fanclub link, but when i clicked on the full list of the fan club [or whatever it's called] it never loaded.. so thanks for the direct link~ i'll check it out..

you don't have to absolutely vote for 3 songs.. the rule is, you can vote 3 times with the same ID, but it has to be 3 different songs..

i just vote for shinhwa everytime.. can't be bothered to vote for any other people =P

for the music video collection, is there any other place you can order it other than shinhwachangjo.net? because there are other sites where you can purchase like .. their solo albums like yesasia but its not on there. is the only place you can buy it shinhwchangjo.net?

and, can anyone find out if there is going to be subtitles? thankyou~

Guest minah903

woohoo....we are getting there...i'm voting twice everyday...shinhwa fighting!!

i don't think shinhwa will break up ever...i wish... :D :D

동완 say " this well be out last album "he say that becase they are going to the army...

Guest devylann

reginaxlove .....i tried voting but can't seem to do it...esp where u said i can put random numbers... how many numbers in each box? i tried like 4 times but didn't work....

I'VE BEEN VOTING!!!....SHINHWA HWAITING!!!! :D :D i will continue to vote everyday.... does anyone know how many times we can vote a day? meaning if i log in and vote and log out then log in again... can i vote again??... hmmm.... i wanna keep doing it... they must win!!! we all have to make sure they win!!!! :D :D GO SHINHWA FANS!!!! :D :D

I voted as well and try to register a new account. I'm so happy Shinhwa is close to catching up with DBSK. The other day DBSK was way ahead and I thought DBSK would win, but now seeing Shinhwa so close, proves Shinnhwa fans is dedicated. Okay, I'm only talking about the voting stuff. Um, anyone voted for Shinhwa members for the MKMF awards?

Shinhwa hwaiting!

hey devylann

you can't vote twice a day using the same account but you can vote twice a day by using two different account...just register again with different user name and different email address... :D

and SockRocker

i think were behind by 20000+ actually...

but i believe shinhwa will eventually top this award...

shinhwa fighting!!!

Guest lover4korean
for the music video collection, is there any other place you can order it other than shinhwachangjo.net? because there are other sites where you can purchase like .. their solo albums like yesasia but its not on there. is the only place you can buy it shinhwchangjo.net? and, can anyone find out if there is going to be subtitles? thankyou~
I just checked yesasia today. The nusic video collection is out already... Haha.. I think there are english subs...Oh my god!!! We are ahead in the votes!!! Please continue to work hard!!! Keep VOTING for SHINHWA!!!

Guest Ginny Potter

Keep voting everybody..... we're no.1 now..... Keep voting ^_^.......

Don't make the same mistake as last time, some people didnt pay attention that Shinhwa already in the first spot, so they voted for DBSK TToTT

I checked last night at yesasia but didn't see it.I guess I have to look more carefully.

I just checked yesasia today. The nusic video collection is out already... Haha.. I think there are english subs...Oh my god!!! We are ahead in the votes!!! Please continue to work hard!!! Keep VOTING for SHINHWA!!!
Can someone explain the breakdown of the voting?Where is the votes for Europe, Asia, and etc coming from? Is it breakdown from Overseas votes?
Keep voting everybody..... we're no.1 now..... Keep voting ^_^.......Don't make the same mistake as last time, some people didnt pay attention that Shinhwa already in the first spot, so they voted for DBSK TToTT

Guest tortyserox

Can someone explain the breakdown of the voting?Where is the votes for Europe, Asia, and etc coming from? Is it breakdown from Overseas votes?

yes it is the breakdown of the Overseas votes, i believe. They track which region you are from through your IP address.

and regardless where you are from, your vote counts ^^ just vote (:

reginaxlove .....i tried voting but can't seem to do it...esp where u said i can put random numbers... how many numbers in each box? i tried like 4 times but didn't work....

I'VE BEEN VOTING!!!....SHINHWA HWAITING!!!! :D :D i will continue to vote everyday.... does anyone know how many times we can vote a day? meaning if i log in and vote and log out then log in again... can i vote again??... hmmm.... i wanna keep doing it... they must win!!! we all have to make sure they win!!!! :D :D GO SHINHWA FANS!!!! :D :D

can't vote? i think i put 4-5 letter.did you tick the first box? must tick :)

must now drop to 5th so i think if really can't vote,then nvm.concentrate on the another one! i hoppe can win!!!

yes it is the breakdown of the Overseas votes, i believe. They track which region you are from through your IP address.

and regardless where you are from, your vote counts ^^ just vote (:

aww...so tat mean that even if shinhwa win for asia catergory oso no use =(

^^ I THOUGHT THERE'S THE ASIAN CATEGORY? or is that a seperate poll? if so, can someone please give us the link so we can vote for our dearest shinhwa! :D

HEY DEARS! WE HAVE SURPASSED THE ONE MILLION MARK! SHINHWA HAS MORE THAN A MILLION VOTES ALREADY! :D :D

Orange princessess rocks! let's work hard to continue dominating the votes! :D

btw, will there be any appearance by more than 1 shinhwa members soon? i miss them and need their dorkiness!

Guest theLEGEND

I checked last night at yesasia but didn't see it.I guess I have to look more carefully.

Here you go Mommie Alice.. They have two different prices for folded and tubed poster. :)

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code...pid-1005091727/

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code...pid-1005091733/

OOH.. I just noticed that it has english subtitle. Sweet~ I have to buy this DVD! :D

Archived