[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest tortyserox

not sure if this has been posted but,

http://www.arirang.co.kr/TV/Pops_Weekly10....G_CODE=TVCR0102

go vote for hyesung dongwan &minwoo's solo.

currently all of them are like in the top 4, but help them win ftts! (:

dont have to register to vote. just a click of your mouse will do! (:

thanks for the link!

I,ve done my part voting for Shinhwa for the Overseas Award! (shall do so daily ^^)

Have you done your part yet?

^_^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Shinhwa for the overseas award, and Hye Sung, Min Woo & Dong Wan's solo.

Ah I hope Shinhwa wins. They need to win before they go to the army & plus they really deserve it.

Now I'm so worried, DBSK is way ahead. Gonna continue voting for them.

Shinhwa hwaiting!

& I can't wait for their Winter album, seeing Shinhwa together makes me so happy. Shinhwa forever!

@stripesoflove & Aromati97- You're both very welcome.

So I am surprised they're leading Shinhwa by so much.

is the vote many for one person? so that's why they lead shinhwa by so much?

cos b4 i vote is 24038

after i vote is 24056

yesterday i first time vote oso increased by alot.i tot mayb mani ppl vote at the same time as me.

but todae oso the same...so i was a bit confused...

not sure if this has been posted but,

http://www.arirang.co.kr/TV/Pops_Weekly10....G_CODE=TVCR0102

go vote for hyesung dongwan &minwoo's solo.

currently all of them are like in the top 4, but help them win ftts! (:

dont have to register to vote. just a click of your mouse will do! (:

i wanna vote for dongwan's hankerchief :) but i can't??? when i click,a pop up appear say You already vote 3 times.but i didn't vote at all?

Guest lover4korean

When you join Shinhwa Changjo, is it that when they have a concert, there will be like a priveilage of buying the tickets? No offense... I'm curious... Anyway, how does one join Shinhwa Changjo? I really love them very much but I have only come to love them this year... What regret...

[07.10.24][info] Shinhwa 2003~2007 MV collection Release info

May bring out with full credits only. Do not hotlink. TQ.

shinwhamvcyo1.jpg

Release date: 2007.11.02

Production by: Synnara music

Label: Good EMG

shinwhamvcspecwj3.jpg

shinwhamvcposterdr7.jpg

Shinhwa 2003~2007 MV Collection (2Disc)

Limited edition, unrelease pictures, Pictorial Set(in-pack)+ Poster 1:1 free!!

* From year 2003~2007 all shinhwa MV collection DVD

* Different from M/V Making! A higher status of making from the profession.

* Able to hear from the MV director about funny scenes happened during the filming.

* With MV scene release pictures (as a photobook) & photo gallery clips.

[special Features]

Making of the Music Video (129Minute)

Photo Galley (5minute clip)

[Disc-1 : Music Video Collection]

* 2003 / Just one night

* 2003 / Young Gunz

* 2003 / Biya

* 2004 / How do I say

* 2004 / Angel

* 2004 / Brand New

* 2004 / crazy

* 2004 / 세월의 흔적 다 버리고 + 천생연분

* 2005 / If you..

* 2005 / Hey, Dude!

* 2005 / Dont Leave

* 2005 / Last, First Kiss

* 2005 / Bump!!!

* 2005 / Girl Friend

* 2006 / Once in a lifetime

* 2006 / Throw My Fist

* 2006 / Suns in our heart

* 2006 / Love wont come

* 2007 / First Person

[Disc-2 : Making of the Music Video / Photo Gallery]

* 2003 / Biya

* 2004 / How do I say

* 2004 / Angel

* 2004 / Brand New

* 2004 / crazy

* 2004 / 세월의 흔적 다 버리고 + 천생연분

* 2005 / If you..

* 2005 / Hey, Dude!

* 2005 / Dont Leave

* 2005 / Last, First Kiss

* 2005 / Bump!!!

* 2005 / Girl Friend

* 2006 / Once in a lifetime

* 2006 / Throw My Fist

* 2006 / Suns in our heart

* 2006 / Love wont come

* 2007 / First Person

Source:oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest serawong

hmmm...

just a bit of information about the voting...

I have a china fan who is also part of the voting group.... the china orange princess are working hard already... but apparently what my friend told me was, this year.. they seems slightly not as organised as last year. And as there are lots of new comers.... many are not as experienced. As well, this year i was told, TVXQ china fans are also working hard to vote..... So... Shinhwa fans... fighting!!!

if im being told right, per IP address, per day is limits to 2 ID registration. If 1 wish to register more than 2 ID in a day, means they have to change their IP address. Disconnecting from the internet, and re-connecting back on, usually would be able to get a new IP address, with that... some manage to register more than 2 ID per day.

For those who are curious about why votings can be moving so fast is because, from what my china friend told me is, chinese fans usually have a group/groups of people just concentrate on registering IDs everyday, while another group / groups of fans will just concentrate in voting.... something like that i think...

Please vote for SHINHWA in the Arirang MKMF Overseas Vote!They are losing by 9000s! :(Everyone please go support our Shinhwa.It's their last awards event before they go to the army!Let's give them the award that they deserve!
wow thats a lot!!!they do deserve it!!!ugggg they have to win!!!!
I'm glad the votes are going up. This would be a great present for Shinhwa before they leave! I wonder how the photo shoot went? What look they are going for for this Winter album? AHHHHH I'm so excited~ The Zipigzi was so much funnier with subs! LOL It was so cute when Hyesung threw tantrums and Minwoo trying his best to explain why he picked Eric first to save from drowning and Hyesung last. Then with Dongwan kissing butt and trying to make Hyesung feel better. HEHE! Oh man, have I said how much I've missed them? I'm so glad they are doing their solo activities around the same time because they get to be together! And yeah, I read that Dongwan & Hyesung are going head to head in a category? Wooo -- wonder who will win? I've been watching a lot of eng subbed clips of them from 2001 that have been coming out on youtube - those are so hilarious! I hope a lot of people continue to sub~ Argh Shinhwa is going to be gone for too long. :tears: I know everyone feels the same.. but.. Ah I don't even want to think of it. And welcome Newbies from all walks of life! This thread is a bit slow, but this way we get to see news faster then scrolling through a thousand new pages.
yes a nice present!!! photoshoot?? ohh i wanna see. i hope they all have nice hair (: hair really matters. i'm hoping none of htem have long long hair. that recent picture of eric with long hair is not very attractive...well to me at least.subs are the greatest! i should rewatch it, i might find something new. head to head huh? hmm well may the best man win....which it both of them (:hmm four years?? wiat 2?? opps i forgot how long guys have to serve in the military, well as long as its not like over 4 years. dude so when they come back they will be like 33 or somewhere around there!!wow thats pretty old. hmmm wonder if they will look hot still or not.yah this thread has been going really slow, but all that will change once their winter album comes out!!! then the pages in here will go crazyy.
actually, shinhwa's percentage is getting higher, considering yesterday's votes were 10% lower than what they are now.. so i believe a lot more shinhwa fans are finding out about the poll and are voting for them.. so there's no need to panic.. all we need to do is sit back, relax and keep on voting..does anybody know when this poll is going to be closed?
hmm glad we hare improving!!! lets spread teh news people!!!hopefully it won't be closed until like a long time, cause i htink we are gonna need a lot of time!!ahh there is too many dbsk fans, or they just vote really fast!!
i think they are not winning this year cause there are no activities for the group.
i was thinking that, but there is too much shinhwa love, soo its all good.

SHINHWA: 34288

TVXQ: 60986

WE'RE NOT AS FAR BEHIND !!

good job voting people!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOOohh shinhwa won the oversea's award last year??so you can vote every five minutes is that the deal??soryy i'm soo lost!!

^^^

i think you can order in www.shinhwachangjo.net...register first and then go to "the living room" and then click the "piggy bank" and there you will see the preorder 2003~2007 MV Collection DVD...i don't know if the DVD have subtitles though...

i wish i can order too but i'm too poor right now... :mellow:

anyway...enjoy ordering...

hmmm...

just a bit of information about the voting...

I have a china fan who is also part of the voting group.... the china orange princess are working hard already... but apparently what my friend told me was, this year.. they seems slightly not as organised as last year. And as there are lots of new comers.... many are not as experienced. As well, this year i was told, TVXQ china fans are also working hard to vote..... So... Shinhwa fans... fighting!!!

if im being told right, per IP address, per day is limits to 2 ID registration. If 1 wish to register more than 2 ID in a day, means they have to change their IP address. Disconnecting from the internet, and re-connecting back on, usually would be able to get a new IP address, with that... some manage to register more than 2 ID per day.

For those who are curious about why votings can be moving so fast is because, from what my china friend told me is, chinese fans usually have a group/groups of people just concentrate on registering IDs everyday, while another group / groups of fans will just concentrate in voting.... something like that i think...

thx for sharing how to create more ID.i gonna go create now!

KEEP ON VOTiNG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest shina-hae^^

could somebody please post the direct link to overseas Arirangtv voting...please

Iam new to this thread but I know shinhwa since 6 years and I dont want them to loose

I would vote for shinhwa or Super junior but since suju will not make it I want to sopport shinhwa...becouse they deserv it so so so so so so so so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Shinhwa fighting!!!!!!

we are almost there people!!! ahhhh come on!! woohoo.

what andy is secreting doing a solo album??

hmmm i know he has a cute voice, but does he have a great great voice??

well i'll support him no matter what.

Archived