[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Thanks for everything everyone. :]

QUESTION: IM LOOKING FOR 'SHINHWA TROPICAL SUMMER STORY' SUBBED..ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GO? IF YOU DO PLEASE HELP!?!

Ive been loong for soo long! please do help. :] thankyuu!

^ Hello,

I'm assuming you mean English subs when you're asking for subs.

If you are talking about the supplement stories and not the actual concert, here they are :)

(you'll have to pm snowwhite924 for the download links...I think she is subbing them on her own? For angelical harmony...you can always visit their forums)

[sHINHWA] Shinhwa 2005 Summer Story Supplement (Eng Subs)

P1:

P2:

P3:

P4:

P5:

P6:

P7:

[RICSYUNG] RicSyung - Tropical Summer Story Photoshoot (eng subbed)

00:33

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycWaW1XkcZ0

====

For the actual concert...since you're requesting I assume you don't have the dvd, right? :)

English-wise, I'm not aware of any english subbed version, but I know it has been Chinese subbed. It's on www.tudou.com, but I don't remember who subbed it. Check the watermark on the video...it should say.

If you are looking for future English subbed vids on YT...please check the compliation list ( http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...showtopic=12713 ) for my Youtube group ( http://www.youtube.com/group/ShinhwaGlish ) :)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aromati97

Thank you for those, Shinhwa 2005 Summer Story Supplement videos.

I am going right away to see it!

Although, I have the DVD and saw it like 1000x times already~ ^^

for the airrang overseas voting, when i try to make a nother acount it always says that my ip address is too many registered today..

what can i do

2nd PAGE OWNED!!

yay

Guest Aromati97

for the airrang overseas voting, when i try to make a nother acount it always says that my ip address is too many registered today..

what can i do

I believe you can register more the next day.

I think there is a limit as to how many you can register per day.

Thank you for voting our SHINHWA! :)

FIGHTING~

Oh no no no, panhia87.

I am not a newbie to Shinhwa at all. ^_^

Been a fan of them since 2001.

I'm an official member of Shinhwa Changjo.

I'm from Korea.

I am studying in abroad in California right now.

+) Everyone, please do you utmost best to vote for our Shinhwa in the MKMF Overseas (Arirang)!

Oh really? hehe that's cool that you are from Korea~ But I meant a newbie in this thread! :)

And yeah, I voted for Shinhwa in my account & my sis's. Argh they are really lagging behind. VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Guest jadedbeauty

nutzie: No, I'm not asking for download links. :] I know the rules. But thanks for helping out. xD

crystalis: :w00t: Thanks soo much! Im actually looking for the story supplement. I have the videos but i want the subtitles..

and i cant find it anywhere.. anywho thanks soo much! ill pm here :D

THX SO MUCH FOR SHARING!! IT IS INDEED SO FUNNY!! HAHAS.

PLEASE VOTE FOR SHINHWA!!!

As you can see from the image that i have posted above, as of 21st Oct 2007, Shinhwa is way way behind for the overseas award. Last year Shinhwa won the award, but this year they are wayyyy behind for the voting. So Shinhwa fans,

please help to vote as much as you can.

http://www.arirang.co.kr/event/2007MKMF/vote.asp

Per id, each day, is only entitled to vote once. Then again, 1 can create as many id as possible. For the informations to be filled when creating an id, can all be well... anything you wish to type. So Shinhwachangjo.... for those who love Shinhwa... PLEASE VOTE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!!!! Please spread the word to every single Shinhwa fan out there ^_^

after seeing the vote make me so sad...

shinhwa is losing by a large margin...

so they won last year??

so it oso mean that they won dbsk?? by how mani vote??

GONNA REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT TO VOTE!!

Guest shinhinm

so they won last year??

Actually last year's threat was KANGTA ! :lol: DBSG votes were very little,hmm..

actually, shinhwa's percentage is getting higher, considering yesterday's votes were 10% lower than what they are now.. so i believe a lot more shinhwa fans are finding out about the poll and are voting for them.. so there's no need to panic.. all we need to do is sit back, relax and keep on voting..

does anybody know when this poll is going to be closed?

@ nutzie- It closes on Nov 16 at 2pm :)

@stripesoflove & Aromati97- You're both very welcome.

THX SO MUCH FOR SHARING!! IT IS INDEED SO FUNNY!! HAHAS.

after seeing the vote make me so sad...

so they won last year??

^ Yeah, they won last year.

It's usually ShinHwa (and Kangta if he's in on that year b/c he's really popular in China) and then everyone else on the overseas poll.

Maybe more DBSK fans found out about the poll this year ? :huh: Because even last year, DBSK had very little votes...at most 10% ish . Someone correct me if I'm wrong. So I am surprised they're leading Shinhwa by so much. But then again, I don't think Shinhwa's expecting an award or Shinhwa fans aren't really expecting to be able to vote for them. I know I was surprised and happy that they're on the poll. After all, "pretty /isn't it beautiful" is a single off their winter album and they haven't done any official activities since Feb.... nevermind promos..

Even when they won last year during album activities...only minwoo went to receive the award since everyone was so busy... :shrugs: Let's cross our fingers the china orange princesses have something in mind...they ususally mass vote in the last few days ^^

hello soompiers :)

I just wanted to introduce myself to this thread since i think i will be coming into this thread more often since Shinhwa is my most favorite group LOL They are so cute and adorable! And most definitely hot! It's almost impossible to resist them. The more you see them, the more addicted you get to them LMAO It's just an obession! I have been obssessedd with Shinhwa for four-five years now. And my love for them seems to grow everytime I see them! Anyways, enough with my rambling LOL

And i just voted for Shinhwa for the MKMF award thing. I can't believe they are behind by so much! From what i remember from last year, Shinhwa had over 50% of the votes. I hope all the Shinhwa fans, will vote. I will make sure to vote at least twice a day, using two separate accounts starting from tomorrow LOL Hope there's still some time left for the voting before the deadline. And hopefully, Shinhwa Changjo and the Orange Princesses will come to the rescue Hehehe ^^

And also, I can not wait for the winter story album! But mostly, i can't wait to see all six members together! Just seeing them together and having fun makes me smile, even if i was having a horrible day. Anyhow, Shinhwa oppas fighting! And I hope they stay healthy and that they don't catch a cold or something ...

* Eunyoung ;)

i don't think that's the case.. if there's no activities for the group as a whole, they won't even be in the poll at all -_-" besides, the song that's up for the vote was in fact released earlier this year and despite having no promotional activities whatsoever for this song, it's already considered awesome that they're at the second place currently [and i hope the number of votes will keep on increasing ^o^]

amy - aw thanks! it means there's still a lot of time for the orange princesses to do something about the poll :P oh i think i remembered minwoo taking the award last year.. meh.. but then again, shinhwa will be having activities at the end of the year, so if they get any award, hopefully they all will be going up the stage together.. hahahaha a fangirl can only hope, right?

They are really far behind TVXQ!!!!!!!!! Vote vote vote!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually last year's threat was KANGTA ! :lol: DBSG votes were very little,hmm..

Please do not spam. These things are off topic. If you like to mention other artists, please do so in their threads.

Guest Aromati97

hello soompiers :)

I just wanted to introduce myself to this thread since i think i will be coming into this thread more often since Shinhwa is my most favorite group LOL They are so cute and adorable! And most definitely hot! It's almost impossible to resist them. The more you see them, the more addicted you get to them LMAO It's just an obession! I have been obssessedd with Shinhwa for four-five years now. And my love for them seems to grow everytime I see them! Anyways, enough with my rambling LOL

And i just voted for Shinhwa for the MKMF award thing. I can't believe they are behind by so much! From what i remember from last year, Shinhwa had over 50% of the votes. I hope all the Shinhwa fans, will vote. I will make sure to vote at least twice a day, using two separate accounts starting from tomorrow LOL Hope there's still some time left for the voting before the deadline. And hopefully, Shinhwa Changjo and the Orange Princesses will come to the rescue Hehehe ^^

And also, I can not wait for the winter story album! But mostly, i can't wait to see all six members together! Just seeing them together and having fun makes me smile, even if i was having a horrible day. Anyhow, Shinhwa oppas fighting! And I hope they stay healthy and that they don't catch a cold or something ...

* Eunyoung ;)

Nice to meet you Eunyoung!

Are you Korean?! So am I~

I'm Hye Jin! ^^;;

Seriously, I agreed everything with what you just said.

SHINHWA CHANGJO FIGHTING!

Archived