[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest kriza_09

^ but it involves other members too.. i guess it should be ok???

all i can think in my head right now is hyesung kissing eric..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[07.08.11][trans] Shinhwa members took turns to wear Eric’s vest Underwear

Past about Shinhwa members even taking turns to wear Eric’s underwear was exposed during MBC ‘Come To Play’ show.

Both Kim Dongwan and Lee Minwoo, who just released their solo jibs and received good response, participated in MBC ‘Come To Play’, hosted by MC Yoo and during the show, they revealed some unforgettable issues that happened during Shinhwa’s active period. (This show was already broadcasted on the 10th)

Lee Minwoo divulged that it was during the period when Shinhwa members were staying together in the dormitory that they took turns to wear the vest. Minwoo said, “At that time, the dance practices usually took 8 – 12 hours. I was often soaked to the skin and my vest won’t dry the next day after the wash. Eric had a branded vest and in order to wear his underwear, I got up really early in the morning”

The problem was that not only Lee Minwoo likes to wear Eric’s underwear, the other members like it too. As a result, Eric who didn’t get to wear his branded vest for 1 month called Minwoo over and said angrily, “Yah! Stop wearing my underwear. I’m serious.”

Minwoo said Eric’s anger subsided when seeing his cute expression and after which, they took turns to switch their underwear. He said, “Other people might feel strange when hearing this, but the underwear would be clean after a wash.”

credits: oceans (source) + 打糕@shinhwachina (cn trans) + trueckp@shinhwa.biz (eng trans)

omg they are soooo adorable!! *hugs eric until he cant breath* ^--^ eric saranghaaee haha

[07.08.10] Hyesung's cute dance capture older ladies heart hyesungs thread to comment

Riz Hi Riz lol haha my name is naomi btw if u didnt kno ^^ thanks sooo muchhies for the clips! *gives hug* it brightened my mood sooo much especially the one where they were driving the car haha so funny my fav. one as well.

only4hyesung OMG!! nuuu u made me faint over thinking about eric's face and pouting and kissing hyesung?!!! ahhh *faints again* ty lol haha hope andy goes there soon

can someone help me out? i want to go to minwoo's thread but i cant find it O.o pm me the link ty ^^

Guest loving_D

i heard all of the members attended hyesung's concert? is that true? at first, i just heard that they all went except andy but then i heard that andy went too. does anyone know? i can't wait to see some pics for this event. shinhwa gathered at one place at last!

Andy went too? I thought I read he might attend next day concert.

I really hope they release Hyesung's Seoul Concert DVD from the 1st night where all the member attended. It'll be so nice to see them all together.

By the way, just finished watching Come to Play with Minwoo and Dongwan and it's so funny. I didn't know they had changed the format of Come to Play so air time was all on Minwoo and Dongwan which I loved.

Waiting for my CB to download Golden Bell & Manwon Happiness with Dongwan. I haven't seen Jihwaza full version yet with Minwoo yet.

i heard all of the members attended hyesung's concert? is that true? at first, i just heard that they all went except andy but then i heard that andy went too. does anyone know? i can't wait to see some pics for this event. shinhwa gathered at one place at last!

Guest sunnydays.

^ Thanks, & will do!

18:15 minwoo went there

updating 1: 18:28 Dongwan and Eric went there too!!!The place is full of fans!!!

updating 4:20:05 Hyesung kissed Eric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minwoo and dongwan instigated their action!!!!

JunJin appeared on the stage now!!!!

supplement 3:it is said Andy is busy today..He may come tomorrow^^Let's wait for him

supplement 4:Hyesung performed <Brand New> as a Rock style at the end of the concert^^

About ricsung^^: Firstly,Jin danced with hyesung.Then other members all stood on the stage saying:we are shinhwa!Then.....Eric moved slowly to hyesung....Dongwan and minwoo asked hyesung to kiss Eric....Hyesung tried many times but he still felt ashamed to kiss Eric^^^^He encouraged himself and kissed eric at last

How about eric?haha,he laughed and knocked dongwan's head......

OMG! OH MY GOSHHHH! :D <3

Shinhwa united-ness. LOL. EXCEPT FOR ANDY. u___u he better have come the next day. Ohh, that was so cuute. (: Thanks so much for this! Hyesung & Eric, puahahaha. Adorable. (: & that's so great to see all of them coming together to support Hyesung. & then they should perform a song as Shinhwa together. PUAHAHA! Yes, that would be an awesome dream come true. (: <3

[07.08.11][trans] Shinhwa members took turns to wear Eric’s vest Past about Shinhwa members even taking turns to wear Eric’s vest was exposed during MBC ‘Come To Play’ show.

Riz Hi Riz lol haha my name is naomi btw if u didnt kno ^^ thanks sooo muchhies for the clips! *gives hug* it brightened my mood sooo much especially the one where they were driving the car haha so funny my fav. one as well.

Thanks so much! Hahaha, that's so cute. (: Darn, i wanted to go watch Come To Play, but I was out when they aired it... T__T; Ahh, poor Eric, didn't get to wear his own vest. LOL. I wonder what it looks like? Anyway, hi Naomi! (: I'm glad you liked the links. *hugs back*

Guest nutzie

hmm.. i realized that the thread title changed O_o"

anyways, found subbed version of minwoo and dongwan on yoon do hyun's love letter.. it doesn't include the performances though.. oh wells.. i'll go search for that later and add it on..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZQpmFraUFX4&playnext=1 <-- the talk.. dongwan's so funny.. hahaha..

i think.. i've seen the i pray for you link around.. but it doesn't hurt to watch it again right?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VUk2TNQW0Gk

i was laughing at eric's vest =P poor vest..

Guest angel2nyt

Now hyesung is holding his first concert in seoul from 6:00 pm(Korean time)!!

Here are some news from the concert just now!

(Korean time )

18:15 minwoo went there

18:20 Hyesung finished his first song <The first person>! Now he begins the second song !!(sungie is in white! He is so handsome! )

And hyesung even cried againT T!!! (He cried at the showcase of his first album)

updating 1: 18:28 Dongwan and Eric went there too!!!The place is full of fans!!!

updating 2: It is said hyesung performed <love..later>(trans right?) with Lyn.He said to Lyn "u r beautiful"..Fans there all shouted out "hyesung is more beautiful!!^^" (i'm not sure whether this news is true...)

updating 3:18:40 -Kangta and jehoon had arrived!Minwoo and Eric sat in the auditorium!

updating 4:20:05 Hyesung kissed Eric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minwoo and dongwan instigated their action!!!!

JunJin appeared on the stage now!!!!

Dongwan is in good condition today!!! But Eric is maybe a little tired!!

updating 5:Junjin performed <love won't come back>..

Hyesung cried at the beginning of the concert.Now he cried again!!!

updating 6:20:25-hyesung asked a girlfan to the stage.Then he asked her:"how old are u? and how tall are u?" The fan answered "26 years old" "is that true?"^^

Then he began to sing a song in front of her,while tounching her (T____T).But the onther fans shouted saying "no"!! So he tounched her face(T ______________T).

He stood singing on a conveyer belt oposite to her.Then continued singing in front of her~At last,he send her back!

updating 7:The concert is over now at 21:00.

supplement 1: 18:40 Lee Jihoon performed his solo at first.Then S performed.Then <love ..later>

supplement 2:Eric wears white T-shirt and jeas today.He looks thinner than that the day when he appeared in GUCCI fashion show.And he is so handsome with little beard today^^

supplement 3:it is said Andy is busy today..He may come tomorrow^^Let's wait for him

supplement 4:Hyesung performed <Brand New> as a Rock style at the end of the concert^^

About ricsung^^: Firstly,Jin danced with hyesung.Then other members all stood on the stage saying:we are shinhwa!Then.....Eric moved slowly to hyesung....Dongwan and minwoo asked hyesung to kiss Eric....Hyesung tried many times but he still felt ashamed to kiss Eric^^^^He encouraged himself and kissed eric at last^^^coeur.gifcoeur.gifcoeur.gifcoeur.gif

How about eric?haha,he laughed and knocked dongwan's head......

All you can imagine eric's face <3333

credits:shinhwa.biz

awesomeness!!!!!

i hope we have pics!!!

i miss the six of them together

but andy wasnt around :tears:

When I watched Come to Play, I thought it was the underware because Minwoo mentioned Eric had brand name underware from US. Then I got confused reading the translation by someone and it said vest so I was going to watch it again later but now I know I wasn't going crazy. LOL!

Vest? It wasnt vests that the members shared...

it was their underwear.... and i think it was eric's favorite underwear which is why he told them to stop wearing it and then later gave up and shared it anyways

Guest prizzyy

haha yeap i read about the underwear thingy~ they say after washing it its just as new~!

like LOL! :lol:

i saw some pics of hyesungie kissing eric! that was super cute <3 but i dont think they can be taken out of that site~ =D

with wannie and minbong looking very cheeky!

andy's coming tonight, if im not wrong xD

Guest sunnydays.

hmm.. i realized that the thread title changed O_o"

anyways, found subbed version of minwoo and dongwan on yoon do hyun's love letter.. it doesn't include the performances though.. oh wells.. i'll go search for that later and add it on..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZQpmFraUFX4&playnext=1 <-- the talk.. dongwan's so funny.. hahaha..

Hey Nat! (: Thanks for the link~ That's so interesting, when they were talking about the song writing thing... in Shinhwa, they "inspire" each other to do things... & also their "grudges." LOL!

[pics] Ricsyung love at Hyesung Seoul Concert 11/8

YAY, RICSYUNG. (: Seriously, seeing these pictures & hearing about the members coming to see Hyesung at his concert, makes me so happy. :D <3 KEKEKEKE. RICSYUNG LOVE! I bet Eric was so happy. & Hyesung embarassed... & Minwoo & Dongwan smiling mischievously at their doing. XD;

Guest nutzie

awww i finally saw ricsyung bbobbo on youtube.. but it's a fancam, so it isn't really clear.. oh wells =D it still made me happy..

ooh lookie what i found!! mucore minwan cut~

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ori0d_pNXRc

they're really cute here.. especially the part where minwoo's biting on dongwan =P and trying to cover dongwan's face from the camera =D

hmm.. ever since the warning, this thread's more lonely than ever O_o"

Yes, it's sad but because of the individual activities, we are spending more time on the individual threads than here.

Hopefully when Shinhwa comes together for their 9th jib, this thread will be more active.

Until then, we have to do our best to keep it alive.

By the way, with Hyesung promoting now, are there any shows members are coming out together?

So far the only ones we had was Come to Play and Yoon Do Hyun's LL with DW and M.

I would love to see shows with 3 of them together.

hmm.. ever since the warning, this thread's more lonely than ever O_o"

Guest nutzie

the only one i can think of is mnet m!countdown in japan with hyesung and minwoo.. i don't think they performed together, but there's a footage of them talking together on camera at backstage.. i hope though, at some point of time, like we had wished for minwan to show up together on shows, at least hyesung can make an appearance with minwoo too [and if it's together with dongwan as well, that would be superb~ hopefully he doesn't stop promoting yet soon.. why do i think it's less likely with dongwan? it's because he started promo first and thus more likely to end it sooner than minwoo does with his..]

Guest sunnydays.

the only one i can think of is mnet m!countdown in japan with hyesung and minwoo.. i don't think they performed together, but there's a footage of them talking together on camera at backstage.. i hope though, at some point of time, like we had wished for minwan to show up together on shows, at least hyesung can make an appearance with minwoo too [and if it's together with dongwan as well, that would be superb~ hopefully he doesn't stop promoting yet soon.. why do i think it's less likely with dongwan? it's because he started promo first and thus more likely to end it sooner than minwoo does with his..]

Actually, I think it will be possible for all three to show up together on some shows... (: It's great to have seen Dongwan & Minwoo (& hopefully, we'll see even more from them), but it would be AMAZING to see Hyesung+Dongwan+Minwoo! Ahh, i'd love that~ IMO, Dongwan's at the peak of his promotion... see all these shows he's been having, & he's still on the music shows & stuff. I'm with you, Nat, I hope Dongwan doesn't stop promoting soon. Ahh, we just gotta keep wishing. (; *grabs Tinker bell* LOL. But... it would awesome to see MinSyung too<3 They can dance together. >;] Haha~

Yes, it's sad but because of the individual activities, we are spending more time on the individual threads than here.

Hopefully when Shinhwa comes together for their 9th jib, this thread will be more active.

Until then, we have to do our best to keep it alive.

By the way, with Hyesung promoting now, are there any shows members are coming out together?

So far the only ones we had was Come to Play and Yoon Do Hyun's LL with DW and M.

I would love to see shows with 3 of them together.

Minwoo also appeared in Manwon happiness if that counts :) And for sure, they will all sit together for Music Core for every week as long as there's a song they want to plug ! It's now my fave music show; love the MCs and the interview section. Woodong were so cute on there for the past two weeks...doing the crab dance, biting each other, etc... :D Can't wait until sungie joins the fun...wanna see the 'original' crab dance...ho ho~ As for sungie getting teased...Power to woodong! Power to woodong! XD

I am a little disappointed that their albums didn't come out when Andy was still on the shows...can you imagine? 4 of them together!

I just did partial translation of the Come to Play with Dongwan and Minwoo. Don't have time tonight to finish tonight so I've posted Minwoo's portion of the chart in Minwoo's thread and posted Dongwan's portion of the chart in Dongwan's thread. Since Edwards don't want us to repeat post, I'm going to post the link so if you are interested, please go to their threads to read. However, once I finish the whole thing and if someone doesn't beat me to translating, I'll post the whole thing here since it's 2 of them together in a show.

Minwoo:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry6782500

Dongwan:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry6782565

Archived