[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Thank you Mal for sharing. Do you know if it'll be available for downloading?

I also love their "hand holding". They look so cute. Must really miss each other.

Still looking for M's HQ version of MV. Has anyone seen it? It was shown at the end of Vitamin show M was on but it was cut off at the end.

[Pics] 070805 MinSyung - M Countdown Japan

No Hotlinking Allowed & Properly Credit

M Countdown In Japan (Aug 5th) ^-^ M performed Showdown, Stomp & M Style while Hyesung performed first person + Center

I LOVE the last pic <333 so sweet holding hands <333~

Credits : Brokore.com + http://shinhwa.biz/forums

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prizzyy

thank you malzzy for the pics~! hyesungie looks so tired!

the M pic with him dressing like a jungle boy or smth like that is HAHAHA! <3

minsyung <3

Guest lexine

thanks mal for the minsung pic!

they look so sweet and great together!

i hope they'd be going on variety shows all together!

any news on that?

Guest sunnydays.

http://www.goodenter.com/shinhwa_hyesung/2nd/album.html

go there quickly to hear hyesung's new songs!!!just audition!!!

Thank you. (:

Since Hyesung is known for his ballads, I think his faster songs stood out to me more. Especially tracks 2, 6. Track 9 was upbeat, but a little... odd for me. Reminded me of disco. ^^; I'm sure if I listened to it more, I would like it. hehe. The ballads that stood out to me from first listen were 7 & 8.

Track 2 was so cute. (: It sounds like such a feel good song, you know? & it says the lyrics are by "Rain"... Bi? O__O; Really?? Track 8... beautiful. I really wanted to keep listening to it, but too bad the stupid preview was only like, 10 seconds long. T__T Ahh, he sounded so good<3

M Countdown In Japan (Aug 5th) ^-^ M performed Showdown, Stomp & M Style while Hyesung performed first person + Center

Oh, thanks a lot for the pictures! (: Ahh, I would love to catch that performance. Looking forward to when I can watch it. Hyesung looks so cute! & he's dancing too for one of his songs, I see? Keke, I can't wait! >w<; He's looking really good. I love his hair. & MINWOOOO~ Stomp.<3 I don't like that braided thing that goes across his forehead... hehe. Anyway. MINSYUNG! Holding hands... keke, so cute! :P

Guest nurkeyandie

^ riz, hi! i really like track 2 too! i can't believe it's hyesung singing, coz his voice sounds cutesy in that song! :lol:

mal, thanks for the minsyung pics!

just wanted to share this link with you guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLwqT4YcoNc&NR=1 (thanks to kimyy333 who uploaded the clip)

it's a fancam of hyesung in ysmm. you know, in my line of work, we have a term called 'hand regard' which is a developmental milestone observed in babies 3-5 months old. it's when babies are obssessed with their hands, always looking at their hands, moving their hands, etc. in that clip, i feel like hyesung hasn't grown out of that stage! :lol: (but, really, his hands are so delicate and fragile! eeek!)

Guest Krain5

Thanks for the link andie! LOL LOL I love how you explained to us that Hyesung has 'hand regard' LOL

But he's still the cutest, right?

I too hope the boys will be on variety shows together. That's when the magic happens. :lol:

Shinhwa Fighting!

Guest xx shh

the minsung picture is adorable! they really love each other :)

as for hyesungs kiss, it looks really sweet. i saw a mv spot of it on youtube and he is a really good actor! im glad he finally decided to star in his own music videos :)

Guest amane86

i need help.

i need the location of kyochon chicken and HyesungMinwoo's boardgame cafe in Seoul.

Am really stuck there.

Guest devylann

omg...i can't believe junjin turned another drama down...:( i was sooo looking fwd to see him show his acting skills...however imma happy to here he;s gonna put out a single in october... wow!! fast!

jus watched minwan on LL..and they are sooo cute... imma happy that they got together bc they are all so bz...i bet they all never hang out anymore...

can't wait to get hyesung's album....been waiting forever....

jus listened to all of dongwan's songs...and wow!! i really liked all of the tracks! the one with andy is really cute and track no1 is nice too.. first i thought it was junjin with him but not sure...there's some parts in it that sounds jus like junjin...lol...my sis says it's all dongwan...

i've trying to find the jihwaza wit andy but it's nowhere and i wanna watch dongwan on ysmm...can't seem to get those either...if anyone knows...pls lemme know....i appreciate it!!

sux that i won't be there for junjin's first fan meeting as a solo...i really wanna be there!!! :(

i really like minwoo's song...i think it's the m style is it?? not sure... it's the one he performs after stomp...really cute... :D

wow!! eric looks really good!! he looks like he gained a few pounds...nice!! no so skinny anymore....

i thought andy was gonna put out an album too?? thought i read it somewhere...

and i have to say this...not sure...but my sis's fren said that shinhwa mite not be together anymore after album 9?? any truth...really i think she misread .. dunno where she got it but imma not believe her until i find the place where she read it from... really i think they wont be together as much bc of solo activities and eric going intot he army next year.... hmmm.... i mean everyone's doing their thing and it's hard as a group to be together....there's jus so much to do... but i hope that they never leave shinhwa!!! it would sooooo sadden me..... :(

^ Hmmm...the only song I can think of right that is called 'Please Tell Me Why' is by Freestyle...don't recall anything like that by woodong ^^; Anyone?

----

@devylann- Ummm well...I think our boys have assured us too many times that they're not going to break up :sweatingbullets: They mention it in about every interview...so no worries :)

Guest angelix

[caps] 070808 Hyesung - Official GoodEMG 2nd Jib Site

CLICK to see here --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=1829

Credits : GoodEMG + http://shinhwa.biz/forums

----

[Pics] 070808 Hyesung - Official Pics 'The Beginning, New Days'

CLICK to see here --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=1828

Credits : GoodEMG + http://shinhwa.biz/forums

SINCE NO ONE IS LISTENING TO ME, THIS IS MY LAST AND FINAL WARNING BEFORE I SUSPEND THIS THREAD. IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SOLO CAREERS OF SHINHWA MEMBERS, YOU SHOULD POST IT IN THEIR OFFICIAL THREADS. ALL MEMBERS WHO HAS RELEASED ALBUMS HAVE THEIR OWN OFFICAL THREADS. THIS THREAD IS FOR DISCUSSION OF THE GROUP SHINHWA.

THE SHIN HYE SUNG PICTURES POSTED ABOVE IS ALSO POSTED IN SHIN HYE SUNG'S OFFICIAL THREAD. PLEASE REMOVE THOSE ASAP. AS YOU UNDERSTAND, PICTURES TAKE TIME TO LOAD, AND OUR BANDWIDTHS ARE VERY TIGHT. IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN ANOTHER THREAD, THERE IS NO REASON TO POST IT HERE AGAIN. YOU CAN JUST GIVE A LINK TO DIRECT PEOPLE TO THE HYE SUNG THREAD TO VIEW THESE PICS.

Archived