[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest mandy_quyen

[HQ]Good.Sunday.Old.TV.E08.070805.SDTV.XviD.Ental.avi - Kim Dong Wan , Son Dan Bi ,Sol Bi...

Available at : http://clubbox.co.kr/KoreanEnt

will be finished in 20 mins , i must go get some sleep now , hope the uploading won't stop in the middle , clubbox is acting strange these days T_T

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superstar`kiss

OmG! Can't wait for Junjin's 2nd single!! Out so soon already!!!!! & Sungie's album is gonna be a HIT!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

-SHINHWA OPPA FIGHTING!!!

Guest susymoon

hi,can someone tell me when will vicky zhao music and mv that she made with JUNJIN is coming out i really want to know

Guest nurkeyandie

hi, peeps!

just wanna say that i'm not missing hyesung...coz he's always with me, in my heart...PUAHAHAHAHA! that sounds a lot like fatal attraction! :ph34r: (it's true though! :sweatingbullets: )

i can't wait for new sungie videos to be uploaded in youtube or wherever...have pity on me, people, and upload palli! heehee...

anyways, i just saw a woodong clip when they were on love letter. they were talking about andy, and at one point i think dongwan said, "andy, i miss you" or "andy, i wanna see you." sorry, i'm not sure coz i'm not korean. so pls, pls, pls...if anyone can translate? :blush: thanks!

here's the link:

Mal, I just have to close my eyes to kissing scene! LOL!

Hope there is going to be HQ version of the MV.

I'm still waiting for M's HQ version of his MV. So far I have not seen it.

Do you have it Mal?

and the MV will be out today PUAHHAa

i told u guys there's gonna be a kissing scene :x

Guest sunnydays.

Ahh, Hyesung & his kissing scene... (: In my opinion, it looks REALLY sweet. I'm actually looking forward to it. LOL.<3

& JUNJIN! AHH~~ OMG. They're trying to make us all broke. T__T; But whatever, it's so worth it. ^______^ I would like to see JunJin act though... too bad he turned down the role in the drama. =\

KRIZA! Welcome back. (: <3 Looking forward to your account! & it better be detailed. LOL~

Guest noona13

am i seeing things? is that really hyesung in a kissing scene? haha i hope he didn't have too many NGs

i can imagine how he'd react after the director says CUT: he would have probably turned away and covered his blushing face...hehe

OUCHIES!!! ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch!!! :tears:

but that's a different girl from the one in hyesung's pics in a club, the girl who had her arms around him in one pic...still, all i can say is...OUCH!!!

Guest only4hyesung

Hyesung performed 2 of his 2nd album's songs:<The first person> and <The center> which the former is a lyric song and the latter is more like dance music.

<The first person>

083058941270086ootrezwjoc4.jpg

0830591531669691qrlscnsbu6.jpg

083059452150751vsxdgubbjh1.jpg

<The center> while dancing^^

0830541480070523wubftqntr2.jpg

083055736915635acuabryyas3.jpg

0830551580414068toarvvbbp0.jpg

0830561292215434ulbqvroyg8.jpg

083056476644296kkgnisqhuk0.jpg

083057319772973bzrtwnewqn8.jpg

0830581295552606twztzvwwh2.jpg

OMO~his dancing is so cute^^:^_^: Cant waiting for his comeback!

Credits: Flashback

hey everyone, im back. can u guys help me??

which show was it where MinWoo perfromed Stomp but wore white instead of black. ive downloaded most of his performances except that one, but dont know which perf it is.

thanks!!!!

Sorry! I'm answering the question really late, but Minwoo wore white I think on his 070728 (his birthday!) MBC Show! Music Core performance. And he just recently wore a white outfit again for the M.net Japan M! Countdown, yesterday :)

Eric is drop dead gorgeous in this picture :wub: Thanks for sharing~

I forgot how much I missed this man

Sorry to hear that Jinnie turned down the drama, I was looking forward to seeing his acting again. But then again, single coming out in October! That means that four out of the six members are coming back as solo singers this year.

Just waiting for Eric and Andy's collab now... ;)

hi,can someone tell me when will vicky zhao music and mv that she made with JUNJIN is coming out i really want to know

I read in the news that it'll probably start showing around the end of August, but I'm not 100% sure.

Looking forward to the MV though! Never thought in my Huan Zhu Ge Ge days that I'd be watching Vicky so many years in the future, working with one of my six favorite guys now :)

Speaking of MVs...how can Hyesung tease us with pictures like that? I'll forgive him though because his voice makes me weak at the knees lol.

Can't wait to hear the new song! I hear that it's upbeat and Hyesung dances!!! Wonder if it'll be a sequel to the crab dance and the "mommy i want that" dance? ;)

Hope the three Shinhwa vocalists will start performing in music programs together soon! *crosses fingers*

Woodong's "I Pray 4 U" performance almost made me cry. But it sounds so different without the other members <3

When Minwoo turned around with his opening lines...it made me realize how much I missed Shinhwa as a group. I love each member's solo activities, but when the six of them appear together, it's almost magical.

Guest only4hyesung

http://www.goodenter.com/shinhwa_hyesung/2nd/album.html

go there quickly to hear hyesung's new songs!!!just audition!!!

Guest xx shh

http://www.goodenter.com/shinhwa_hyesung/2nd/album.html

go there quickly to hear hyesung's new songs!!!just audition!!!

thanks for the link! i like tracks 3,6,10,11,12, & 13! i cant wait until his album comes out!

track 11 sounds really upbeat. is that the one he dances to? hm, i wonder.

oh and talking about dancing ..

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2277/08...bzrtwnewqn8.jpg

HE LOOKS SO CUTE IN THIS PICTURE! his dancing looks really cute :]

poloblue i know! i liked it when hyesung's face was round -___- proves he is healthy haha. *tells eric that everyone getting skinny except him* XD!!!!

hyesung kiss scene

omg!!! hyesung kissing a girl! in fact im not jealous at all :blink: im acctuatly happy for him XD!!! ahahah :lol: our boys will learn how to kiss hehe. cant wait to see he MV!!!

OMG I SAW PART OF HYESUNGS MV!!! IT IS SOOO SAD!!! he was crying >< i will give u guys the link when i come back

nvm.. sry i cant give u guys the link.. u can search on shinhwabiz its there. but yes i saw the kiss scene. he didnt really kiss her though but better than nothing lol

p.s. LINK TO PREVIEW HIS SOUNDTRACKS--->http://www.goodenter.com/shinhwa_hyesung/2nd/album.html

Guest nurkeyandie

aahh, i rushed home from work to see (finally!) hyesung's mv (or at least the preview)...i really dunno what to say about it, just that he can really pull off the "giddy-in-love" look (i really wish all our boys would find the right ladies for them). can't wait to see the full mv. also, i listened to the track previews and my fave so far is track no. 2 (island) - i can't believe that's him singing; it's almost too cute!

i think hyesung looks different coz of his hair and coz he lost so much weight.

angeldreams, hi! can you tell me (or can anyone pls tell me) where i can watch that recent woodong perf of i pray 4 u? thanks!

Guest angel2nyt

[

poloblue i know! i liked it when hyesung's face was round -___- proves he is healthy haha. *tells eric that everyone getting skinny except him* XD!!!!

hyesung kiss scene

omg!!! hyesung kissing a girl! in fact im not jealous at all :blink: im acctuatly happy for him XD!!! ahahah :lol: our boys will learn how to kiss hehe. cant wait to see he MV!!!

OMG I SAW PART OF HYESUNGS MV!!! IT IS SOOO SAD!!! he was crying >< i will give u guys the link when i come back

http://www.youswap.com/index.php?dow...6-000b6a3d2c0b

can you please.. please edit your post

filesharing is not allowed

Guest angelix

[Pics] 070805 MinSyung - M Countdown Japan

No Hotlinking Allowed & Properly Credit

M Countdown In Japan (Aug 5th) ^-^ M performed Showdown, Stomp & M Style while Hyesung performed first person + Center

2003173854192810152_rs.jpg

2003173158100151738_rs.jpg

2003149442996728691_rs.jpg

2003102793669733320_rs.jpg

2003158281678300468_rs.jpg

2003129715127156453_rs.jpg

2001446156562360739_rs.jpg

2003109092362926905_rs.jpg

2003112596220602560_rs.jpg

2003131417994237452_rs.jpg

I LOVE the last pic <333 so sweet holding hands <333~

Credits : Brokore.com + http://shinhwa.biz/forums