[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest xx shh

P.S. I can't quite put my finger on it but looking at Hyesung's pictures in YSMM, he looks different. He got his narrow chin/face back but something is different. Is it his eyes?

im wondering that as well. after reading your post, i went back to his picture and compared it with some of his older ones.

i think hyesung just got chubbier because his face seems wider/rounder. but i could be wrong.

anyone else have any ideas?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jennieT

Wow! this thread is big!!!

Just saw DongWans and Minwoos performance on Loveletter and I loved it!!! Really miss having all of Shinhwa performing on the same stage!!!

Guest noona13

the old news i read said he was offered the role of 'minho'..

though he fell in love with the character, jin had to let the drama pass for shinhwa 8 jib

woah! i think he would have done that role really well... wasted. oh well i'm sure we'll get to see him in a good drama real soon...and not forgetting he's releasing his 2nd single in october!! can't wait!!!

Guest poloblue

i want to kno as well. if anyone knows how can they pm me as well? ty

mommie alice me neither hyesung looks diff to me as well. i was thinking maybe its his cheecks? but maybe im wrong as well. i thought about his nose as well O.o

hi everyone, im back.

yes i also think hyesung looks different!!! i think its his cheekbones!! they look squishy and round, like little buns!! haha. his face is round, but not round like last year before 8th jib. last yr, i remember when i first started listening to shinhwa, hyesung's face was round. and then it slimmed. and now its round again but inly at the cheekbones, not at the cheeks or chin.

hmmm, i wonder what made him look different?? or is it just the haircut?

Guest fatcat

hi everyone, im back.

yes i also think hyesung looks different!!! i think its his cheekbones!! they look squishy and round, like little buns!! haha. his face is round, but not round like last year before 8th jib. last yr, i remember when i first started listening to shinhwa, hyesung's face was round. and then it slimmed. and now its round again but inly at the cheekbones, not at the cheeks or chin.

hmmm, i wonder what made him look different?? or is it just the haircut?

my guess is his face lost its whole "rounded" coz there was time he tried to watch his weight just like "hilary duff" ( if you know what i mean)

or maybe because of the hair cut

Guest xuann

Hmm.. I think it's the hairstyle.. And his face lost weight but it's still a lil rounded..

I seriously miss seeing Hyesung. Omg.. but his album is gonna be released soon!!!! Yay.

Guest XJShinoda

I can't wait for Hye Sung's album to be released! ><

And his new MV!!! Gosh, saw some pic online. I saw a girl kinda like hugging him, her arms around his neck.

ISHHHHHHHH!!! Another heart attack for me.

Guest kfosho
wow...minwoo and dongwan 2gether on Mnet countdwn..cool~i wanna watch it..any1 noe of any methods of watchin it live online..im so excited..finally woodong hav some time with each other~~i rem minwoo was talking abt how happy he was to know tt they (wannie him & sungie) might go on the same programme..edit:first time owning a page~~be back to celebrate with pics~~~
awww minwoo was happy to know that wannie and sungie would be with him. goodness even though the whole shinhwa isn't together, just three makes my day!!hmm haven't seen it yet, and this was an old post.
I'm watching radio show Power FM and it's mentioned that DW is doing Manwon Happiness.I guess callers are calling in and asking the radio MC to give DW some food because he's hasn't eaten anything.Anyone know when that'll be aired?EDIT: I have to re-listen to this but when asked when was the last time you parted with your girlfriend and DW answered 9 months ago. I don't remember hearing anything about DW and his girlfriend.....did you guys know? He also mentioned she was long time girlfriend....very interesting...
manwon happiness?!? yesss.again this is an old post, sooo hmm still haven't seen it yet!goodness dongwan on this kind of show will really make me smile this huge smile!it might...no for sure it will show the other shinhwa memebers!!!ohhh cannot wait. they better air it soon. my patience cannot be controlled.
Yay! It's finally Minwoo's birthday (in Korea that is)! Happy Birthday Minwoo~! Getting even handsomer and sexier by the year :) LOL Wonder if the other members gave Minwoo a present or gave a birthday call or anything LOL They are all so busy these day (except for Eric i think and maybe Andy Hehehe)
ahhhh what kind of fan am i???!!?? i forgot minwoo's birthday and better yet i didn't say anything ):happy be-lated birthday minwoo oppa!!i hope he will continue to do great things!! looking forward for this upcoming projects!! hot and sexyyyy guy, minwoo!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINWOO!i wished all the members could of been there for minwoo's brithday party, but i was so happy even when there was only one member there. haha, i guess minwoo "LEAPED FOR JOY" when he saw junjin [well in this case he leaped on junjin]..lolhe looked so happy. i wish him the best~ SARANGHAEYO

awww for reals only junjin came!awww well as long as minwoo leaped for joy right?awww ahhahah thats all i can say.you know when i read stuff like this my eyes get a little watery.
WAH! kissing scene! >.<im sure hyesungie would tell us not to be so upset about it cos its according to the script~ like the 2006 Seoul Concert LOL xDthats great, though, should let hyesungie have a go at such scenes!but why are there so many women! >.< (i dont really like the green top one lol)opened every thumbnail and saved them~ <3thanks malzzy!
wait...hold up.hyesung kissing scene.wow does that even make sense.i've always wondered how hyesung would kiss. cause he doesn't appear to have it, but i don't know right.wow i'm looking forward to this.there better be a kissing scene..i thnk hyesung would like it....a lot (:

Guest kfosho
aww, hyesung drunk-dialled??? tsk, tsk. big no-no. ahh, but who hasn't? i guess he was really in love. :tears: and, what, his manager is a girl??? i thought his manager is a guy! that guy i saw in hyesung's pics at the airport when he recently went to japan, the guy who was pushing his luggage cart - i thought that's his manager? anyway, thanks for the info and pics, only4hyesung (but i see his delicate hands again!!! aacckk!)! can't wait to watch that ysmm ep!nat, i have to admit, i also don't like eric with a moustache/goatee/whatever-it-is. that's why i couldn't watch phoenix. :P but i loved how he looked in que sera sera! the thing with eric though, i mean my reason why he's not my fave, is he's too handsome!!!xh, thanks for the woodong caps! aahh, m still has that little braid that mommie Alice and bluecheese don't like. i dunno, in my opinion, minwoo's always hot whatever he's wearing or however his hair is styled. maybe that's why he's also not my fave - coz he's just too sexy! the man oozes sex appeal! :sweatingbullets: mal, thanks for eric's pics (but he has a bit of a moustache eh, nat?).anyway, thanks again everyone for all the goodies you posted...wish i could go to junjin's fanmeeting! :lol:
hyesung in love. why can i not ever imagine hyesung in love or in a kissing scene. i guess because he is sucha pretty boy i can't think of him with a girl (: delicate hands?? ahahh i guess hyesung has girly hands too (:ysmm!! yesss but i will need subs!!! yes i don't like eric with a moustache and basically facial hair i don't like. it makes him look more older....and kind of scarier. yah he looks handsome still, but without it he looks 3094809 times more handsome.ahah that man oozes sex appeal<<ahah he does. like out of all the stars i like he has to be number one handsome man.not hot, not pretty, not beautiful, but just really really handsome. he looks like a man.A REAL MAN!!
eric oppa eyes can really melt me :blush: i was looking at oppa last picture and i just stared at him hahaGOSH! he really have a CHARISMA that can melt a womananyway..... have you experiencing the "SHINHWA SYNDROME" ???if your answer is YES (click the word yes)
charisma!! ahah can melt any women. true that.my mom loves him, actually i know a lot of older women who love him. and even young ones (:this man can capture any age range. that is powerful.
only4hyesung, yup, from sungie's thread, i understood you're talking about his assistant/stylist...still, she's very young and pretty? :tears: haha, i also noticed that eric got 'healthier.' which is good! wannie and sungie are really too skinny...maybe sungie's hungry, that's why he keeps eating/biting his (delicate) hands!!! :lol:
hmmm getting a little jealous here. young and pretty??? *sigh* nooooooeric looks a little chuncky<< yayyyyy. i like a man with meat on his body (:
well, to tell you the truth, i think none of us are quite sure when they're going to the army, but this is just based on my memory of the last time we had this discussion..though the rest are not confirmed, eric was said to be going to the army on dec this year.. but it seems like it might get postponed again for some reason.. so i guess we're back to square one..i suspect sometime next year or the year after maybe? afterall, they can't keep postponing again and again right?ps. kyaaakkk what's with the facial hair againn???*drags eric home**takes our razor**shaves it all off*yayy~~~pps. i'm sorry, i'm doing it in my own imaginary world -_-"
army talk again?!? *sigh* i do not like to think about it.facial hair....ahahh i like your little drags eric home, and takes our razor, and so on thing (:aahahh its funny. only if your imaginary world was real huh?
i'm glad the members had a private little bday party for minwoo afterwards...too bad wannie couldn't come. he didn't go to minbong's showcase either. :( must be quite busy.don't know if this has been asked before, but does anyone know the members' siblings?i know that andy has a sister. and minwoo has a sister too...anyone else? what about the others?
andy having a sister seems weird to me. he seems like a only child kind of guy. cause he is soo cute i would think that he is the youngest in his family.where is andy by the way??like what kind of things is he doing??
Haha, I would think Hyesung is popular with the ladies. (: He's so cute in that way. Haha~ OMG! I KNOW, i'm looking forward to seeing Minwoo, Dongwan, & Hyesung ALL TOGETHER AGAIN! & then it won't be long until the other Shinhwa members will get jealous & make surprise appearances. LOL. :P Thanks for the news. Glad that Minwoo got to spend time with his fellow Shinhwa members. HAHA, Aww, poor Eric. D: & YES CAN'T WAIT TILL JUNJIN'S! (: Yay. Oooh, thank you so much. (: I don't think i've ever seen JunJin in a kiss scene before.. so this will be a first. :DThank you. (: minwoo looks great & so does Dongwan. Lovin' their smiles, as always~ Great to see them active & promoting their stuff! Minwoo & Dongwan, hwaiting<3LOL... Hyesung's brother. I can't really see his face, so I can't see any resemblance. But maybe he is because Hyesung became all embarassed. Or maybe that's only because the guy on the roof was shouting Hyesung's name? :P Haha, man, that's kinda embarassing. LOL. Yeah, I don't think I've seen Andy's sister anywhere, either. Minwoo? I haven't seen his siblings too...thanks Nat. (:
ahah hyesung being popular with the ladies. again hard to believe. maybe i should just except the fact that hyesung too, is a hot guy. not only miwnoo and eric. cause i always see hyesung as this pretty boy who doesn't like girls??<<hmm sounds a bit weird i know.and i never see hyeusng areound girls. and on shows he always seems a little shy. ahha i guess girls like that. shy boys (:i knwo i kind of do (:hmm yah i don't think i saw junjin kiss too.minwoo kiss<<yeseric kiss<< heck yes. he always kissesdongwan<<yes, it was akward for me to watch.andy<<awww my baby kissing??hyesung<<i guess we will see on his upcoming mvjunjin<<i would guess that he can kiss pretty well.

Guest robotic

kekeke~ it seems everyone is getting hyped about hyesungie

its been soooo long, can't wait for his comeback

i know he'll be great

-

also...

how cute were minwan singing 'i pray 4 u' <3

imagine having minwansyung all together on the same stage..

half of shinhwa united *faints*

Guest prizzyy

some news~

Junjin releases 2nd single in October

200708031732091002_1.jpg

jinnie is releasing his 2nd single on October.

the single will again, consist of a ballad and a dance track.

now, except for eric and andy, the shinhwa members have each gone solo. ^^

on the other hand, jinnie's fanmeeting will be held on the 19th in a university hall.

credits// julias@bestshinhwa + lalarips@soompi

Guest lexine

thanks all who shared news!

Jinnie's releasing 2nd single in october? HURRAY! But can't he just release a full album? I would like that more!

Sungie looks different! I agree! I think he looks idontknowhowtoexplain, he just seems different. I remember complaining how his hair was too long, now i think it's a lil too short. haha. but nevermind, i still love him! THREE MORE DAYS PEOEPLE!

THREEE!

ICAN'T WAIT! :D YAY!!!! sungie's finally back!

Don't worry, you haven't missed DW's Manwon Happiness. It was to be aired yesterday but because of the Korean soccer game, the 1st part will show next Saturday (8/11/07).

But don't forget, DW will be on Old TV Show today and Minwoo will be on Vitamin today. DW is also on something that's called Couple today. I have never heard of it before...waiting for my CB to download but it's going 2 KB right now so it'll be a loooooooong wait.

I thought DW was supposed to be on Golden Bell yesterday but I guess that's next week too.

Can't believe 8/8/07 is already next week. Seem we waited forever for Hyesung's 2nd album. Can't wait for his concert DVD....hopefully released late this year or early next year.

and this was an old post.manwon happiness?!? yesss.again this is an old post, sooo hmm still haven't seen it yet!

XJshinoda omg me tooo!! almost got a heart atk and over jealously almst killed my computer lol. but yeah. he also has a kiss scene did u kno that D:

yaayy!!! new single ^^ i wonder if eric and andy will make an album together? and make their name ricdy but that would be unfair to the other members huh? well i just thought of this b/c since they both are rappers in the group..

Guest _untouchable*M

some news~

can't wait for Junjin's 2nd single! i really liked his first single. and his singing has improved very much :)

Junjin-Shanghai TV Weekly

looking great as always! he looks so sophisticated and cute at the same time

and today Dongwan will be in 'Old TV' and Minwoo will apprear in 'Vitamin' i believe :) can't wait!

Archived