[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

Dongwan in MC Mong's Radio Show

whenever this two are together, we all know what to expect

dongwan cried during this show when they were talking about their good old days..

that's why in the last picture, mc mong gave him a hug

1185977047dongdongju4.jpg

credits to oceans six

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest only4hyesung

Hyesung has finished YSMM last midnight.And we get 2 pics of him...

085603_914685098_m.jpg

085602_1504554927_m.jpg

In that program,He told us that he eagers to get married recently>< However he once eagered to have a girlfriend in the past~

And he said he regreted to be separate from his pre-girlfriend...What's the most,it's him who made a call to her to say goodbye after a drinking while crying><

He thought he will never meet a girl like her who loved him so deeply and treated him so well~

OMG!!! I envy that girl = =

He also said that shinhwa members all agreed during 1st period that if shinhwa's second album got a bad records,they would be separate.He would be back to USA with Eric and Andy...

At last,it's said hyesung's manager is a pretty and young girl..Before starting the program,she managed hyesung's clothes...And all the fans there shouted ^^

Hyesung was so cute and handsome yesterday^^

Guest nurkeyandie

aww, hyesung drunk-dialled??? tsk, tsk. big no-no. ahh, but who hasn't? i guess he was really in love. :tears: and, what, his manager is a girl??? i thought his manager is a guy! that guy i saw in hyesung's pics at the airport when he recently went to japan, the guy who was pushing his luggage cart - i thought that's his manager? anyway, thanks for the info and pics, only4hyesung (but i see his delicate hands again!!! aacckk!)! can't wait to watch that ysmm ep!

nat, i have to admit, i also don't like eric with a moustache/goatee/whatever-it-is. that's why i couldn't watch phoenix. :P but i loved how he looked in que sera sera! the thing with eric though, i mean my reason why he's not my fave, is he's too handsome!!!

xh, thanks for the woodong caps! aahh, m still has that little braid that mommie Alice and bluecheese don't like. i dunno, in my opinion, minwoo's always hot whatever he's wearing or however his hair is styled. maybe that's why he's also not my fave - coz he's just too sexy! the man oozes sex appeal! :sweatingbullets:

mal, thanks for eric's pics (but he has a bit of a moustache eh, nat?).

anyway, thanks again everyone for all the goodies you posted...wish i could go to junjin's fanmeeting! :lol:

Guest winksassy

eric oppa eyes can really melt me :blush:

i was looking at oppa last picture and i just stared at him haha

GOSH! he really have a CHARISMA that can melt a woman

anyway..... have you experiencing the "SHINHWA SYNDROME" ???

if your answer is YES (click the word yes)

Guest yellowtulipx

OMG :blink: Wannie's hair! I love it~ but he looks very thin! Please eat something Wannie oppa~ WooDong never fails to make smile :D

And Hyesung's hair is also not bad - fresh new look, I'll say.

Junjin: PHWOARRRR~ Enough said.

I was waiting patiently for Eric oppa's pics to appear, but there's something wrong with the internet connection :tears: I can't view them! I miss Eric~ *cries at the corner of the room*

Guest aindy

[News] Junjin will meet fans from Indonesia in his 1st solo fanmeeting

wow.. an indonesian fanmeeting~!!!

how cool..

thank you so much for the news, chabori..

whenever this two are together, we all know what to expect

dongwan cried during this show when they were talking about their good old days..

that's why in the last picture, mc mong gave him a hug

awwww.... that's kinda heartbreaking..

i love them together...

thanks for sharing, angel2nyt.

only4hyesung, thank you for sharing Sungie's YSMM shots..

can't wait to watch this..

he looks so handsome in there.. :wub:

Mal.. thanks for the Eric new pics..

love the stare on the last pic.. :wub:

Guest xx shh

woodong!<3 wannie looking all cute as usual.

i saw some other woodong pictures [sorry i forgot where] from that show and minwoo was spinning in his chair like a little kid! haha cutie!

aww, indonesian fans are so lucky! i want to go to jin's fanmeeting!

hyesung's new hair reminds me dongwan's new hair. i dont know whether i like it or not xD

but either way, hyesungs still adorable! i cant wait to see that YSMM :)

aw thats so sad. poor wannie. its okay to cry wash out all the bad feelings. *hugs wannie too*

Hyesung has finished YSMM last midnight.And we get 2 pics of him...

looking at hyesung it reminds me of wannie >< it looks like hyesungie needs to put on some weight at well

[Pics] 070802 Eric - UGIZ Photoshoot Features

omg is it just me or do these pictures make eric look old >< but still hot as always hehe ^^

[Pics] 070802 Eric - Gucci 07-08 FW Collection Stripe Dress Event

is it just me? or does eric look like he got fatter lol xD! nd i mean in a good way. maybe its just the suit he is wearing but his head look more fat. i dont want them to be too skinny ^^

yellow tuplix i know!!! wannie looking so skinny now :tears: he needs to gain more weight *frown* lol haha =P

Guest cutiepad

i'm glad that eric gained some weight since the time from que sera sera....

its good that he looks really healthy now... and yes.. alittle "tong tong"

Guest only4hyesung

nurkeyandie and, what, his manager is a girl??? i thought his manager is a guy! that guy i saw in hyesung's pics at the airport when he recently went to japan, the guy who was pushing his luggage cart - i thought that's his manager?

i mean that maybe the girl manager is his cloth manager^^ I once saw her managed his clothes when hyesung posted the 2nd album's cover in Japan~

Of course i know his manager is a guy~

strawberry16 is it just me? or does eric look like he got fatter lol xD! nd i mean in a good way. maybe its just the suit he is wearing but his head look more fat. i dont want them to be too skinny ^^

I think he gets fatter than before^^Maybe he just shared a free vacation..

Refresh several pics of Hyesung in YSMM last night~

It seems that hyesung is used to twisting his hands or figners in anywhere =D Or like eating them^^

Yes,maybe he was hungry then because he stayed there until midnight = =

FR:only4steve

162433_1213123612_ffihnvvv.jpg

030812_1413454999_iogitcle.jpg

FR:RSPOND030806_551783105_daskxxoo.jpg

030808_1804389955_tjwavprf.jpg

FR:Flashback (Do not move anywhere!Flashback only!)

Vedio by fans:Click here

Pics by fans:Click here

Guest noona13

yeah....uri eric looks all hale and healthy now... i guess he must really enjoying his break a little too much whahahahhaha

Guest nurkeyandie

only4hyesung, yup, from sungie's thread, i understood you're talking about his assistant/stylist...still, she's very young and pretty? :tears:

haha, i also noticed that eric got 'healthier.' which is good! wannie and sungie are really too skinny...maybe sungie's hungry, that's why he keeps eating/biting his (delicate) hands!!! :lol:

Guest lingling22

man... i saw eric's latest pic...

he looks older and a bit healthier (which i think is just because of the suit and the rugged dirty style )

he's face is still skinny for me..

but my o, my... he stll has that gorgeous smile and stare...

i just imagined if he was my boss , i would do overtime whenever and wherever as long as he's in the office.. (hehehe)

can't wait to watch loveletter with dongwan and minwoo, i missing junjin and andy

i hope to see them again together soon..

Guest M&M's

I have a question.

I have been wondering about this for a while now... when will the members of Shinwha start going to the army?

I heard last year that some of them were supposed to go at the beginning of this year. But that didn't happen and they are releasing solo albums and all.

Are they going at all?

I don't want them to go, but I'm curious when they will.

Guest nutzie

well, to tell you the truth, i think none of us are quite sure when they're going to the army, but this is just based on my memory of the last time we had this discussion..

though the rest are not confirmed, eric was said to be going to the army on dec this year.. but it seems like it might get postponed again for some reason.. so i guess we're back to square one..

i suspect sometime next year or the year after maybe? afterall, they can't keep postponing again and again right?

ps. kyaaakkk what's with the facial hair againn???

*drags eric home*

*takes our razor*

*shaves it all off*

yayy~~~

pps. i'm sorry, i'm doing it in my own imaginary world -_-"

Guest Krain5

Hi guys! Thanks for all of the pics and articles. There was so much to read and look at and obviously angelix is trying to give me a heart attack (*sigh*... Eric Oppa ... so cute!) ^_^ But anyway many thanks to everyone!

I'm glad the boys got a chance to get together and hang out. Also loving the fact that it was Eric that fell (he's always trying to be so cool, but we all know he's just as goofy as the others) ^__^

And Andie I sooooooo know what you mean. It's like I love Eric but I'm not quick to call him my favorite member because he's just too darn good-looking. LOL I know it doesn't sound like it makes sense, but it all works out in my mind.

cutiepad & strawberr16 I too think that Eric is looking "healthier", however I too like it. I think we would all worry too much if he was losing weight, so I for one like a plump and happy Eric. LOL

Oh, does anyone know if the Loveletter performance has been subbed anywhere? I'm dying to see it.

Thanks!

Shinhwa Fighting!

Guest nutzie

it's not even broadcasted yet.. it's gonna be broadcasted tonight.. i suppose if it's subbed by kbs world, the subbed version might be out in about 2 weeks or so..

Archived