[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest only4hyesung

1.pic of hyesung's father and younger brother

29995594rd6.jpg

2.hyesung and his younger brother

32180704gs9.gif

3.at the showcase of hyesung's first album <五月之恋> .hyesung and his younger brother.

64674661cl4.jpg

4.Eric sister 's family

91155338yn6.jpg

5.minwoo and his pretty sister

1683952369fv7.jpg

6.minwoo

1683952466gs2.jpg

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest poloblue

hey everyone, im back. can u guys help me??

which show was it where MinWoo perfromed Stomp but wore white instead of black. ive downloaded most of his performances except that one, but dont know which perf it is.

thanks!!!!

Guest robotic

speaking of m's beautiful birthday cake..

just wondering if anyone has pics of shinhwa's self decorated cakes from their forest fanmeet in 2006?

i've only collected wanminsyung's so far..

mw

M.jpg

dw

D.jpg

hs

H.jpg

lol. hyesung's cake is a little messed up...

really envy the fans who managed to get their hands upon a shinhwa cake..yum~

Guest only4hyesung

I've just received some messages from friends that hyesung has just participanted SBS's program<夜心万万> tonight...(1-Aug)  (I don't know how to show its name in english= =But maybe u know,6 of shinhwa ever participanted it in 2004..A funny program that all members tell others' secret^^...)

Fans in the TV station said that hyesung wore a black shirt ,black&white tie and black trousers today~~~And she said he is sooooooo handsome~~~~He didn't wear a hat and sunglasses today^^

what's more,the fan said that hyesung got a new hair style today. It looks prettty good~~(we know he always takes care his hair :sweatingbullets: ) And his face is so thin T T

The fan said it seems that the participant were talking about "love" today...OOOOOOOOOOOOO,i'm looking forward the program!!!! Maybe hyesung will tell us something about his love^^

Now,hyesung is taking a break .Then he will continue the program until am 2 or 3 o'clock(Korean time) T T :tears:

Keep healthy,hyesung...good night~~WAITING 08.08!

omg okay i will too lazy yesterday to reply >< kk let me see...

b-day cakes LOL omg i love hyesung cake hehe. in fact i love all of them!! hehe dongwannie was definatly trying to be funni in his haha. a face =P

hyesung's album OMG i wanna buy itt. comes with a lot of stuff O.O but also cuz i havent heeard his enw album yet ^^ must convince parents to buy for me ><

hyesungs brother video ahhh this topic was said a long time ago in this thread. were still not sure if he really is his brother O.o i kinda see SOME resemblence? but not really sure cuz theres no up close picture of him.

minwoo's sister awww they look so cute together. i can tell they are really close ^^ maybe hyesung too shy to do that with his brother and stuff hehe and since he older haha

nurkeyandie i know! i love the keychain so much haha i wonder where i can get it... or maybe its fake? D:

minnies cake ahh lucky minnie haha the cake really pretty ^^ with a huge M on it. hehe mine would be N muahahaha one letter apart XD

jinnie kiss scenes omggeeee thanks for the links!! havent started watching them yet haha dont want parents to see me watching them XDDD!!!! ahahaha

And apparently, Junjin's birthday party (8/19) will be attended by all the Shinhwa members (it's even listed in Dongwan's schedule! ) so we can look forward to seeing all the members on one stage very soon!

OMG! really?! i cant wait!!! *sigh* finally a shinhwa reunion ^^ aish now im all exciteddd hehe

eric fell that is funni!!! i can imagine them laughing at eric hehe poor eric a hug bump on his head. be careful eric oppa ^^

Guest sunnydays.

Yeah, I haven't seen Andy's sister as well. And as for Minwoo, I've seen his family picture - which he shown in SBS GM Show - his sister is so pretty!

Oh yes, you're right! The SBS GM SHOW! I remember now, thank you. (: It was cute, when Minwoo took out his family album.. haha, he's such a family man. <3

1.pic of hyesung's father and younger brother

2.hyesung and his younger brother

3.at the showcase of hyesung's first album <五月之恋> .hyesung and his younger brother.

4.Eric sister 's family

5.minwoo and his pretty sister

6.minwoo

Oh wow, THANK YOU! O__O I can see a very small resemblance between Hyesung & his brother. Minwoo's sister is pretty~ The last picture is cute. :P

just wondering if anyone has pics of shinhwa's self decorated cakes from their forest fanmeet in 2006?

i've only collected wanminsyung's so far..

mw

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/unsteady08/M.jpg

dw

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/unsteady08/D.jpg

hs

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/unsteady08/H.jpg

Oh, thank you. (: those are so cute. LOL DONGWAN'S CAKE. XD; Hyesung's cake looks so colorful & weirdly tasty. :D I think Eric wasn't there? Maybe... i'm not sure if this was it, because I remember Eric was sick or in the hospital or something; he did the cake by himself in some interview. Not totally sure, but yeah. o___o;

Guest xx shh

robotic; thank you for the pictures! aw, jinnie looked so happy to be kissed by minwoo.

i cant wait to see hyesungs kiss scene.

i realized that ive never seen him in one before!

the girl thats gonna be in the mv with him is so LUCKY!

ive seen jin kiss the 2 people in gumiho but i dont remember him kissing anyone in let's go to the beach.

once he stars in a drama, he will be the one who kisses all the girls! the 2nd leads never get to kiss anyone, except to make the first lead jealous -___-

im watching 'person i love' right now with dongwan and his kiss scene was so HOT. haha, my husband is so sexy<3

hahaha, i like minwoos cake the best -- its nice and simple. hyesungs cake made me smile :P

Guest nurkeyandie

hi, everyone! ^_^

only4hyesung, thanks for the pics of shinhwa with their family. sungie's bro is cute too. :sweatingbullets: and thanks for the news about hyesung (i just wish he'd take care of himself better!). and finally, welcome to this thread! :D

robotic, thanks for the cake pics. minwoo's looked best (are those oranges on top though?). sungie's cake...er, are those tomatoes??? i love hyesung and all, but tomatoes on a cake? eew... :P

anyway, i hope everyone's doing all right. mal and kris, have fun at sungie's concert (hope you get your hands on those sungie goodies, if you haven't yet!). :)

Since I can't read Chinese, I'm assuming you are talking about YSMM (Ya Shim Man Man).

It's been post on Ocean's six that Hyesung will be recording for YSMM (talk show) on 8/1/07.

I watched Monday's YSMM and saw the preview for next week. I didn't see Hyesung and since it's 2 weeks talk show for guests, I'm assuming it will be aired August 20th.

Don't forget we have:

DW and Minwoo - Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter this Friday

DW -Happy Shares Company (Manwon Happiness) this Saturday

DW - Old TV this Sunday

M - Vitamin this Sunday

This weekend is going to be GREAT!

Oh, talking about love life, did anyone watch Global Beauties (Chattering Beauties) this past Monday?

They were talking about "yang-dari", which means dating 2 girls at the same time and Minwoo admitted that he dates 2 girls at the time. Host was saying your are joking right and M said no and that sometimes he dates 2 girls at time. He said, he likes one girl and if he meets another girl he likes, he doesn't want to let one go so he dates both. BUT he said ultimately you end up with girl who's good/best to you. LOL! He was pretty serious so I don't think he was joking. LOL! In fact he must have been really tired because part of the show you can tell he was really bored and he was not "energenic" ususal shelf.

I've just received some messages from friends that hyesung has just participanted SBS's program<夜心万万> tonight...(1-Aug)  (I don't know how to show its name in english= =But maybe u know,6 of shinhwa ever participanted it in 2004..A funny program that all members tell others' secret^^...)

Fans in the TV station said that hyesung wore a black shirt ,black&white tie and black trousers today~~~And she said he is sooooooo handsome~~~~He didn't wear a hat and sunglasses today^^

what's more,the fan said that hyesung got a new hair style today. It looks prettty good~~(we know he always takes care his hair :sweatingbullets: ) And his face is so thin T T

The fan said it seems that the participant were talking about "love" today...OOOOOOOOOOOOO,i'm looking forward the program!!!! Maybe hyesung will tell us something about his love^^

Now,hyesung is taking a break .Then he will continue the program until am 2 or 3 o'clock(Korean time) T T :tears:

Keep healthy,hyesung...good night~~WAITING 08.08!

Guest nurkeyandie

^ thanks for the info, mommie Alice!

aha! always knew minwoo's a player! :lol: i'm kidding, i'm kidding! it's all good though; i mean, that's how dating works. you go out on dates and in the end you choose who you want to have a relationship with. so really, no biggie, minbong fans! :)

also, since i'm bored (even if i'm busy!), i wanna ask you guys this question. it's a given that we all love the boys and everything about them (except for the fact that they smoke), but is there a physical feature that you don't like about your particular fave shinhwa member? you see, i adore hyesung (to remind everyone for the nth time!) but i don't particularly like his hands. there's something weird about them, like they're too small and too delicate for his body...am i crazy or what? i love him just the same though but everytime i see his hands i shudder a little... :lol:

Guest bluecheese

MINWOO stop smoking ;___;

your bongbong might get small.........

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

wow, that just made my day. :D

& WOWWW! M's cake looks awesome! His showcase was pretty awesome too. Too bad I had no idea what him, Andy, Eric & Hyesung were saying. So I just stared at their hottness the entire time. Works out well, so no complaints! :P

Is it just me.... or does anyone else not like the little braid in Minwoo's hair?? ><;;; I think it killed his awesome hairstyle that would be super hottttt without it...

No you are not the only one.

Maybe it's my age but I like the clean look and I don't like his braid at all.

Is it just me.... or does anyone else not like the little braid in Minwoo's hair?? ><;;; I think it killed his awesome hairstyle that would be super hottttt without it...

Guest infinityyy

Heyylo everyone :)

Wondering.. Hyesung's album is officially out now right?

--

LMAO~ The 'minwoo stop smoking or...' comment! I never knew that :rolleyes:

Guest chabori

[News] Junjin will meet fans from Indonesia in his 1st solo fanmeeting

DO NOT TAKE OUT WITH OUT OUR PERMISSION!!!

200708011656311002_1.jpg

전진 솔로 후 첫 팬미팅 ‘인니 소년소녀 가장 만난다’

인기그룹 신화의 전진이 솔로 활동 후 첫 팬미팅을 갖는다.

전진은 오는 19일 서울 광진구 건국대학교 새천년홀에서 팬미팅을 연다. 전진의 이번 팬미팅은 신화의 일원이 아닌 솔로로서는 1998년 데뷔 이래 처음이다.

전진은 지난해 싱글앨범 ‘사랑이 오지 않아요’로 솔로 활동을 성공적으로 시작했다.

팬미팅 진행은 개그맨 윤성호가 맡는다. 에릭 신혜성 이민우 김동완 앤디 등 다른 신화 멤버와 가수 겸 연기자 MC몽이 게스트로 무대에 오른다.

또 한국을 방문한 20여명의 인도네시아 소년 소녀 가장들도 참석해 ‘한류스타’ 전진과 즐거운 한때를 보낼 예정이다.

전진의 소속사 JFSTORY(제이에프스토리) 측은 2일 “전진이 첫 솔로 팬미팅을 앞두고 매우 셀레인 마음을 나타내고 있다”며 “만반의 준비로 팬들을 사로잡을 계획이다”고 밝혔다.

한편 전진은 최근 MBC 드라마넷 20부작 추리다큐 ‘별순검’(연출 이승영, 김병수)의 주연으로 캐스팅됐다. 전진은 이 드라마에서 명석한 두뇌와 치밀함을 갖춘 순검청 순검 김사율 역을 맡아 8월초 첫 촬영에 나선다.

Credit : 카루@oceans six

Free english translation : Little princess@UBeric

editied by : t_addict

Junjin will meet fans from Indonesia in his 1st solo fanmeeting

Junjin of Shinhwa will have his first fan meeting since he launched solo activities.

Junjin’s first fan meeting after his debut will be held in Aug.19 at New Millennium Hall in KeunKuk University of Seoul.

He had successful Solo activities last year with his Album “Love would not come.”

Yun Seongho, a comedian will be a MC of this fan meeting and Eric, Shin Hyesung, Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan and Andy of Shinhwa will join the fan meeting. MC Mong will also attend this fanmeeting.

20 fans from Indonesia will join the meeting

Junjin next project will be 20 episodes MBC drama. Photographing of this drama will be done in the beginning of August.

Credit to JF Story + Oceans 6 + http://www.enam-wangja.info

f_websitepartm_65e46f6.jpg

Guest nutzie

<-- eric's making cake =D love the cake~ it's pretty despite his stupidity =P

mommie alice - i want to watch that episode!! but seems like there's no downloadable link so far.. so i guess i'll have to wait some more >_< hopefully i'll get to watch it before leaving again..

andie - for me.. it's facial hair? is it counted? hahahaha.. i think eric's hands are pweetyy~~ i just don't like it when he has facial hair [other than eyebrows and eyelashes] cos he looks like an ahjusshi..

Guest nutzie

crap!! double post!! darn soompi -_-"

anyways.. i won't waste it then..

i want to go to the fanmeeting too!!!!!

whoaa all the members are gonna be there..

wonder if this is gonna be broadcasted..

i want to watch too!!!

Archived