[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest noona13

AHHHHH eric fell??? Uri eric fell?? POOR THING!

Hope there are pics for this party....thanks for the news!

Laughing, Lee Minwoo had to add, “Because the road outside was very slippery that day, many people fell. It was especially funny when Eric slipped, a bump formed on his head.”

Credit:mtstarnews + Ocean's Six

Chinese Translations:东升西落@BestShinhwa

Chinese to English Translations: angeldreams

And apparently, Junjin's birthday party (8/19) will be attended by all the Shinhwa members (it's even listed in Dongwan's schedule! ^_^) so we can look forward to seeing all the members on one stage very soon!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yellowtulipx

Thx for uploading the pics...!

The sight of M's cake makes me hungry...and thx for the pics of Eric oppa!

Guest xXsmilesXx

^Gees i love Minwoo's showcase pictures.

Eric,Andy and Hyesung came.

Minwoo,Hyesung and Dongwan on a show toghther.which one

Hyesung and kissing sence oh i can't wait for that one.

And apparently, Junjin's birthday party (8/19) will be attended by all the Shinhwa members (it's even listed in Dongwan's schedule! ^_^) so we can look forward to seeing all the members on one stage very soon!

^yea i can't wait to see them all together again.^____^

AHHHHH eric fell??? Uri eric fell?? POOR THING!

Okay am kinda slow.But what Eric fell.Where did he fall off fom.

edit---

Hey i topped a page for the fist time in this thread i think.I own page 1066.sorrie i don't have anything.

Guest robotic

awww... i love minu's b'day cake

i wonder how long it would have had to take and the effort required, in order to decorate and carve up M's cake..

all worth the effort though, eh?

glad minwoo enjoyed his b'day with his fans <3

dongwan had kiss scenes in his drama [i didn't finish watching that drama, but i remember he did it with hwang jung eum]

did junjin have a kiss scene?

really liked watching dongwan in 'person i love'..he did have some *ah-hem* scenes ><

adding on to jin's kiss scenes..

he also had to kiss eugene in magic school (?)

here are some ng clips =)

- jin + eugene

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wCmsuaIQaDs

- jin + han yeh seul

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O-fzOdDEp3A&amp...ted&search=

- jin + kim tae hee

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8ZeqtzdOUrM&amp...ted&search=

BONUS

- jinsyung O.o

Guest vietgirl604

Ah, another 20 pages that I haven't been here..yikes.

But MinWoo's cake is CRAZY nice! I thought the M was nice enough till I saw the EXPLORE and HAPPY BIRTHDAY on it too. Dang. Special beautiful cake for a special beautiful man, lol. But that smoking picture KILLS me. It's so sad. It actually makes him look like a clown with that cig in his mouth, no matter how hot he is! ..

Guest _untouchable*M

7/30 Lee Minwoo Holds Birthday Party with Shinhwa Members

glad to hear that they gathered up and had some fun ... sad that dongwan couldn't make it. at least he gets to see Minwoo now and then at music programs (: awww~ eric slipped LOL must have been cute! LOL can't wait for junjin's birthday when they will ALL meet :)

Guest prizzyy

WOW many pics! thanks for those who uploaded and shared news.. ^^

mighty looks like she had a great time there and she looked like she was SOOOOO CLOSEEE to bongbong!

the picstures are so clear! envious! :D

she looked like she got to go to the back stage to take photo of the cake.. ^^

the cake's pretty! and its blueeeeee <3 magnificent!

Guest only4hyesung

ummmmmm :sweatingbullets:

i'm new here~~~~I'm so happy to see the forum of Shinhwa here~~and meet friends from all over the world~

haha~i've received dongwan's 1st, M's 3rd from Korea by our chinese fans club~

now,i'm waiting for hyesung's 2nd....^^

I've seen some videos of M's birthday fanmeeting~and i know that,after the meeting,all members except dongwan joined together to have a drink for minwoo^^(because dongwan went to Busan at that time~)

The most interesting event is that before the fan meeting ,Eric fell down because of the rainny wet floor^^and he got a lump in his head^^ <3

haha~Eric=ET oOoOoOoO

Guest loving_D

i'm glad the members had a private little bday party for minwoo afterwards...too bad wannie couldn't come. he didn't go to minbong's showcase either. :( must be quite busy.

don't know if this has been asked before, but does anyone know the members' siblings?

i know that andy has a sister. and minwoo has a sister too...anyone else? what about the others?

Guest noona13

don't know if this has been asked before, but does anyone know the members' siblings?

i know that andy has a sister. and minwoo has a sister too...anyone else? what about the others?

loving_D - if i'm not wrong, eric has 2 elder sisters, hyesung has a younger brother, minwoo has an elder brother & an elder sis, junjin has a younger brother & a younger sis, andy has an elder sis, and i think dongwan is the only child...

Guest nutzie

i think junjin's siblings [i didn't know he had a brother.. i knew he has a sister though.. i've seen their pics floating around somewhere] are probably stepsiblings.. oh maybe the brother you're referring to is when his mom got remarried?

his stepsister is i think from his stepmom's side.. they seem quite close too, it's so cute =D

Guest robotic

just wondering..does anyone have any pics of shinhwa's siblings?

most interested in hyesung's brother and andy's sister..

really want to see the resemblances

pic1: mw has a brotherly arm around jj's shoulders - both are looking quite comfortable

pic2: mw leans in (or should i say; leans up. lol) and kisses jj's cheek - jj's >_< expression

pic3: mw looks smug whilst jj's rubbing his cheek looking shy and giddy

pic4: jj's turn to show some love, he leans in to... smell mw's ear (?). lol

hey guys - i've just found on tudou a fancam of the above minjin love sequence..

the clip is sweeter than i thought..mw kisses jj then jj turns and kisses mw back

really adore this cute couple

watch them jump on each other, dance, play and kiss <3

a must see for minjin lovers

enjoy~

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/UuKMgRsVyX8/

credits: starry-desert.com

Guest angel2nyt

Minwoo at MC Mong's Radio Show

1185903822mrm6.jpg

credits to MC Mong's Radio Show Gallery + oceans six

Dongwan - 옛날TV Filming

1185929456m0040016il4t7os6.jpg

1185929456m0040046il4t7ih9.jpg

1185929456m0040049il4t7sg8.jpg

credits to Magazine T + oceans six

Guest nutzie

<-- this is said to be hyesung's brother.. i'm not sure it's true or not, judge it for yourself i guess?

as for andy's sister, i don't think i've seen her pic around..

Guest sunnydays.

I've heard that in real life, Hyesung is very popular with the ladies, since he has such a great personality.

And it'll be such a treat if we get to see all three Shinhwa members appearing on variety shows together soon, once Hyesung also makes his comeback. 1/2 of Shinhwa is almost too good to be true!

7/30 Lee Minwoo Holds Birthday Party with Shinhwa Members

Haha, I would think Hyesung is popular with the ladies. (: He's so cute in that way. Haha~ OMG! I KNOW, i'm looking forward to seeing Minwoo, Dongwan, & Hyesung ALL TOGETHER AGAIN! & then it won't be long until the other Shinhwa members will get jealous & make surprise appearances. LOL. :P Thanks for the news. Glad that Minwoo got to spend time with his fellow Shinhwa members. HAHA, Aww, poor Eric. D: & YES CAN'T WAIT TILL JUNJIN'S! (: Yay.

adding on to jin's kiss scenes..

he also had to kiss eugene in magic school (?)

here are some ng clips =)

- jin + eugene

- jin + han yeh seul

- jin + kim tae hee

Oooh, thank you so much. (: I don't think i've ever seen JunJin in a kiss scene before.. so this will be a first. :D

Minwoo at MC Mong's Radio Show

Dongwan - 옛날TV Filming

Thank you. (: minwoo looks great & so does Dongwan. Lovin' their smiles, as always~ Great to see them active & promoting their stuff! Minwoo & Dongwan, hwaiting<3

<-- this is said to be hyesung's brother.. i'm not sure it's true or not, judge it for yourself i guess?

as for andy's sister, i don't think i've seen her pic around..

LOL... Hyesung's brother. I can't really see his face, so I can't see any resemblance. But maybe he is because Hyesung became all embarassed. Or maybe that's only because the guy on the roof was shouting Hyesung's name? :P Haha, man, that's kinda embarassing. LOL. Yeah, I don't think I've seen Andy's sister anywhere, either. Minwoo? I haven't seen his siblings too...

thanks Nat. (:

Guest devylann

wow!! hyesungie's pix look awesome!! :D i can't wait to get me copy... he's been working hard so i bet his vocal is unbelievable!! hehe.. minwoo's bday looked great!!! wow!!! he kissed andy!! awww.... they looked sooooo cute!! hahaha..... i jus these guys!!! i got dongwan's album and i jus love!! haha... his voice is awesome... !!! :D GREAT JOB SHINHWA!!! :D

Guest yellowtulipx

I don't think I've seen Andy's sister anywhere, either. Minwoo? I haven't seen his siblings too...

Yeah, I haven't seen Andy's sister as well. And as for Minwoo, I've seen his family picture - which he shown in SBS GM Show - his sister is so pretty!

Guest angelix

[Pics] 070801 Hyesung - 1st Tour In Japan Concert Merchandise

No Hotlinking Allowed & Properly Credit

Fan

2000587533629130997_rs.jpg

File Folders

2000555600270785068_rs.jpg

Hand Towel

2000515989193701299_rs.jpg

Bracelet

2000530628652053661_rs.jpg

Lightstick