[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest eLai16

i feel the exact same way. in other words, shinhwa = life. whenever i watch a video of them, or remember something about them, i smile like a dork -- like plain outta nowhere. they just make me that happy. people who have seen me do that might think im a little crazy but its okay because im just crazy for my shinhwa <33

its not minwoos birthday yet here, but it is tomorrow! so, happy early birthday minu!

my favorite is dongwan :) but following VERY close behind is junjin. theyre both so cute, hot and DORKY all at the same time!

actually, might as you may think it, I have the exact feeling evertime i think of them, I smile and maybe laugh by myself, when I think of them and what they did on the show... all their crazy antics when they were together... I giggle, my aunts said that I'm like a razy person, i smile and giggle without any reason... I always think that is there a time that they fight despite frrom their closeness and strong bonding when they were together???

here in the Phils, it's only July 27, and M's birthday is on the 28th, right???

Advance Happy Birthday, Lee Minwoo (M)...

My wish for his birthday is to stay happy and healthy.. Ebjoy life as much as he can..

I really miss them so much as a Group...But I mostly miss is Eric and Junjin...

Eric is on his vacation, right?? and last news that I've heard about Junjin is he's in China doing a music video with Zhao Wei??? and h'es doing a historical drama....

whili Andy is doing a Musical and Dongwan is still busy promoting his Solo Album...

Dongwan does really got thin on his MV Handerkerchief... but still he maintains to be so Adorable and Cute... I think actually they all have slimmed down a bit, especially Dongwan and Eric.... :rolleyes:

Shinhwa ChangJo... Saranghe!!! :D

FIGHTING!!!!! :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yunhoppa_mr.poohbear.tummy

shinhwa are like the korean backstreet boys except their even better!!!

Guest moon-soon

ah.. i havent come here for ages and the only reason i'm here is to geat minwoo oppa a very happy birthday!!!!

saengil chookaye minu oppa.

here to wish Happy Birthday to Lee Minwoo, his Explore album ROXs~~~ <333 total love~

......++.......++

....+.....++......+

....+...............+

......+...........+

.........+.....+

.............+

Happy Brithday to Lee Minwoo!

....+............+

....+.+.....+..+

....+....++....+

....+............+

....+............+

Guest angelix

[Pics] 070728 Minwoo - Birthday Party (With Junjin)

No Hotlinking Allowed & Properly Credit

2002562832775052996_rs.jpg

2002515516368374001_rs.jpg

2002577003100802149_rs.jpg

2002537023514699843_rs.jpg

2002599624087554238_rs.jpg

2002567589526756484_rs.jpg

2002551043260934266_rs.jpg

2002560337517042885_rs.jpg

2002510682906264333_rs.jpg

2002525754252872268_rs.jpg

2006235370065214782_rs.jpg

2006254932417218132_rs.jpg

2006222505140081209_rs.jpg

2006221823434410436_rs.jpg

2004269876107784222_rs.jpg

2004266277858334502_rs.jpg

2004247484088056890_rs.jpg

2006167126337361411_rs.jpg

2006117771815753937_rs.jpg

2006179784776868228_rs.jpg

2006166138355087010_rs.jpg

2006174109609495143_rs.jpg

2006127766527974953_rs.jpg

2006189747458053556_rs.jpg

2006181747447574497_rs.jpg

2006178016560003551_rs.jpg

2006151221990847155_rs.jpg

2004210474788228248_rs.jpg

2004212552731497759_rs.jpg

Guests that attended Minwoo's birthday party were Ivy, Lee Jung, Goo Hye Sun, Tablo, Junjin, to name a few ^^

Credits : Epg.co.kr + Newsen + Mydaily + Star News + http://shinhwa.biz/forums

Guest joonieki

^

thanks angelix!! for minwoo's birthday party pictures!

ah, im so happy for him. he looked so happy!

so cute how he hugged junjin. ><

love him!

A Happy Min-Bongie Birthday Minwoo ssi~~~ sengil chukkha hamnida~~

Thanx for the pictures Mal, ooh i wonder what was happening, look slike they had a segment where they agree or disagree about Minwoo with those noughts and crosses cards. Like in the Seo Seo sewon show back in the dayyy~~~

Nice to see JunJin after such a long time ^^ he's working so hard promoting in China even topping a popularity poll agains't S.H.E. :w00t:

Guest xx shh

aw, hes so happy to see jinnie! i would be too if i were him. i love how minu hugged him! so cute

happy birthday, you cutie!<3

awww, Junjin dropped by!!!!!!!!! So nice to see them together, and so cute that Minwoo jumped on Junjin! hehehe! My heart leaped with joy when I saw those pictures.. Really miss them together! Happy birthday to M!!

Well, here's some goodies I brought with me.. Thanks to Mommie Alice, I got to sub Dongwan's Hey Hey Hey mini story..

part 1 [eng sub]

part 2 [eng sub]

Enjoy!! and thanks everyone for the pictures!

Guest xx shh

^ thank you thank you thank you for dongwans eng sub heyheyhey.

ive watched it subless at least 10 times but now i can actually understand that cutie!

aww thanks for the pictures!! hehe hope the shinhwa memebrs sent him gifts!!! i wanna see a clip of his b-day session. only junjin went? they shouldve sent 3 people but then again theyre busy when solo activites. lol lazy eric. or is he planning something up his sleve =P

Guest _untouchable*M

once again,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE MINWOO!

i'm loving the pic's of Minwoo's birthday party :)

glad to see Minwoo and Junjin together

my most favorite pic is the one of Minwoo jumping on Junjin and hugging him LOL

seems like they had lots of fun!

Guest xXsmilesXx

Thanks everyone for the Hyesung.Dongwan && Minwoo pic.

They all look so gorgeous.Thanks panhia87 for Dongwan's mini story.

Aww i love Minwoo's birthday pictures.I love the pictures of MinJin hugging.&7 love his cake.

Happy Birthday Lee MinWoo

Edit---

I just watch Dongwan's mini drama it's hilarious.

YAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINWOO. you are becoming a big boy now!!!HAHA.. JKS... aww... another member of our beloved shinhwa is another year older.... i actually hate the members birthdays because it means they are one year closer to leaving for the army... poopy... if they go.. i will have nothing to live for. for reals... i will cry myself to sleep every night and the sad thing is.. im not exaggerating... but im sure all of the people here feel the same.. after all we all love shinhwa and thats more that enough... just look at shinhwa.. everyone has been saying that they would break up.. but look at them. after this many years they are still going strong and now even doing their solo activies as well... what keeps them together you may ask??? the especial ingredient: LOVE.

love for eachother, their jobs, their fans, and the incredible love the fans have for them.

i have never met a group like the shinhwa fans... we take loyalty to a whole new level and i say.... LETS KEEP IT UP GUYS!!! afterall... its for shinhwa :) and they are by far the best ever.

kk12 hi. its okay you have been busy? dongwan's album is'nt out yet it will soon ^^ we just got some info on the songs that are in his album. his album should come out around 7/9 accorind to yes asia cuz i looked it up ^^. sooo excited cant wait for it to come out so i can buy it!! p.s. its okaaayy sometimes i can't come here for reason and i just got caught up cuz skools out and now i can get more info on shinhwa regularyl instead of being pushed a whole bunch of new things at once

AWW thanks so much. it definately makes me feel tons better. I SWEAR i will check in more often.. like i have been doing the past few weeks but then i wont have time to post anything and thats a bummer too.... :( but im trying and it feels very nice to know that at least someone understands...thanks a ton cuz it really means a lot to me when someone actually replies to my posts and answers my questions when i feel so lost and stupid.... ><

THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO POSTED PICTURES!!! they were to die/kill for. really. i dunno if i want to kill you for making me feel like that or hug you so tight cuz they were so beautiful.... gosh. so many of them i just couldnt breathe!!!! they are sooo.......... its indescribable.... but you all know what i mean right?? that feeling when you see a GORGEOUS picture of you favorite person in the whole wide world (in my case junjin) for the first time..... *sighs*.....

but it worries me that all of them are becoming so THIN!!! what happened.. and anoerexia epidemic???? sheesh.. i wanna go over there and give them a pice of my mind... or cake.. something fattening..... they used to be perfect... now they ar perfect minus 20 pounds or so... especially dongwan!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT POOR GUY??? he used to be so drop dead HOTT!! now hes just another one of those extremely good looking asians... typically thin... i loved his body back then!!!! gosh those muscles.... *drools* but now hes skin and bones.... poor guy... :(

jin has scars on his arm. if you look at the pictures from minwoos birthday he definAtely has scars all down his forearm... WHY DOES HE HAVE SCARS??!?!! im pretty sure he didnt before... WTF HAPPENED???? HOW DOES HE HAVE SCARS!!! *cries*that beautiful man is scarred!!! WHO DID THAT TO HIMM... I WILL DESTROY THEMM...... grrrrrrrssss..... poor jinnie..... he always has to go break my heart...... it physically hurts me to see him with those scars on his arm.... he needs to take better care of himself... or a better thought-i should go take care of him... ^^V haha.. i wish.... im gonna go cry in a corner now.... *sniffs* poor jinnie :(

Guest nurkeyandie

andie - PST is k-time - 16 hours.. so the love letter will be friday morning 8.15 am for you..

^^ thanks, nat (it sucks though, coz i'm working that day...:tears: )!

happy, happy birthday, minwoo! it looks like he had a fun birthday so i'm glad. it was sweet of jinnie to drop by. :D

hi, kk12. i'm andie. i also noticed the scars on jinnie's forearm. if i'm not mistaken, those are from when he got into an accident at the airport (i think his car got hit by a truck or something) right before he left for china. i remember reading that he just got first aid after the accident and went straight to china (so as not to disappoint anyone). but of course, in china, he went to the hospital and got treated.

thanks, you guys, for all the pics and news. mommie Alice (have a great vacation!) and panhia87, thanks for the english version of wannie's skit. :)

Archived