[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest ericmunlover

oh..thx for answering my question..

well the reason why i'm not updated to some shinhwa news is bcoz,i don't live in korea

i'm fro philippines...

but anyway regarding to kim hee sun and eric..i think she regret breaking up with eric(i guess??),

well eric is romantic,handsome(than b4),rich,sweet and caring..what else does she want to a guy?? :blink:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

Busy With Solo Activities, Lee Minwoo and Kim Dongwan Sing Shinhwa Hit Song Together On One Stage

i pray for you???

this is so adorable..

i will love to watch this live..

anyways i would like to announce to the world that i freaking miss this thread

okay..

for people asking about kim hee sun and eric again..

if im not mistake, they dated for more than 2 years and were already preparing on an engagement, but khs's parents didnt like her to be married to eric because he is 2 years younger than her maybe they thought eric would be too immature-ish for kim hee sun..

but that's all past now

yes its MINWOO's B-DAY in 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest winksassy

my favorite couple WOODONG performing together...*does andy's woo gesture* :lol:

im glad that junjin's doing another drama. i hope his role won't be so serious.

and i hope he get the girl this time. when i watched his past 2 drama i was rooting for him to end up with the girl but he never did T-T

as for andy, im glad for him too. can't for his musical thing!~

andie- thanks for the 'dongwan trying not to pay' clip. his english is so funny. this reminds me of the time i found out andy real enlgish name was 'jason'. haha i was so used to 'andy', 'jason' just didn't seem to fit :lol:

ange--waves-hi! im marian. thanks for the great news about woodong xD

---------------

MINWOO'S BIRTHDAY IN 3 DAYS

july 28

me too I'm so excited for junjin

i hope i can see his wacky side haha :lol:

i hope i can see them together again specially on minwoo birthday!!! yey!

Just read in CHCJ that Yoon Do Hyun's show will be shown on 8/3/07....so it'll be next Friday, not this Friday. Can't wait to watch it.

I guess DW and M also revealed on the show that if time permits, Shinhwa MIGHT release their 9th album at the end of the year or early next year!

It'll be great Christmas present if we can get it this year!

Can't stop listening to M and DW's albums. Only 2 more weeks for Hyesung's!

Guest yellowtulipx

Hey, does anyone here knows what is the name of Eric's restaurant? I found the official website months ago, and I didn't remember the url.

Speaking of M's birthday, I can't wait - just because I want to see of six of them together again!

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

AHHHHH!!!!.....I jst saw the stomp mv I frickin love it M looks so Hott!!!...haha I feel

so late oh yea his B-day is in 3 days ''woot,woot"

Guest nutzie

Hey, does anyone here knows what is the name of Eric's restaurant? I found the official website months ago, and I didn't remember the url.

i'm not sure what the website link is, but his restaurant is called eric's market O.. maybe the website is related to that?

edit : OMG!! i just came back from a chinese mall of sort, and in one of the stores i went to, they were playing a shinhwa song!! i can't remember the title at the top of my head, but i was singing along with it and kept telling my mom that i knew the song and she was just like -_-" i insisted that we stay at the store till the song finished =P

yay i finally came back from china two days ago and and and i bought shinhwa's 6th album when i went to HK, T_T minwoo and dongwans new solos werent there though =(

i just watched minwoos m/v yesterday. HOT HOT HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. i love the bad boy image minwoo has in it. damn that boy is flyyy LOL.

<3

Guest paigehk

[07.07.24][news] JunJin to star as main lead of MBC Dramanet historical series

how awesome!! I can't wait. I love detective and some kind of crime series. I love JUNJIN. and now junjin in a historical series makes it even better. I really can't wait

Guest fatcat

well, cannot help it so i cap some from his last song in Music space(which i love the most, he is such an adorable man LOL)

3.jpg

4.jpg

5-1.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

ad here are the cap from his MV( the scene i found it cute LOL, i know M is not 6' or nearly there but he is just so ..,tall LOL again)

11.jpg

12-1.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

sorry about the quality, may be i have to cap those again using the HIGH QUALITY FILES

Hope you enjoy

Guest picklypickly

haha, i think it's funny how dongwan was a cop in his mv and minwoo's a prisoner in his. lol, i wonder what hyesung's mv will be like.

Very good observation! I didn't even think about that. You gals are all so smart! LOL!

Did anyone find HQ of M's Stomp MV? Not too crazy about MQ...little too fuzzy.

Anyway, I have to re-watch M in Music Space but when host asked he's talented in everyway but did he have any situation where he was embarrased (complex) and M answered "if I was taller...in truth I'm not tall and there are others who are my height such as Tablo, Lee Jong, Tony, and many others...but everyone especially pays attention to me...do I act more stand out?" Then he said "I think myself as Napoleon!"

Too cute!

haha, i think it's funny how dongwan was a cop in his mv and minwoo's a prisoner in his. lol, i wonder what hyesung's mv will be like.

Guest infinityyy

^ LMAO! I found that hilarious :P

Minwoo's mv seems hot. I haven't even had the chance to look at it yet.. =/

And I really do wanna know what Hyesung's mv theme would be.

panhia87:

In Korea, the fan clubs of celebs are known to be 'scary' - when someone/anyone says anything bad about the certain celeb they like, sometimes they will go to great lengths to hurt or say really hurtful things.. Sometimes even try to phsycially harm them. So what Kang Hodong is doing was he just joking around, claiming he had his fan club to back him up because Minwoo was saying bad things about HoDong, (LoL) and he is telling his fan club, who are watching it on the internet at the moment, to meet up and "attack" Minwoo. haha, it's really more funny once you know more about fan clubs and the history behind it. Many celebs joke about those fan clubs, or what they are normally called, "netizens" who are overly the top protective of their celeb.

Thank you for replying to my question! Ah, goodness, that was funny :P Thanks again for taking the time to answer my question ^_^ --Oh, btw, 'Orange Princess..' does that name have any big significance? Or was it just a random name that popped up during the show when HoDong was jokingly threatening Minwoo?

Guest sunnydays.

Just read in CHCJ that Yoon Do Hyun's show will be shown on 8/3/07....so it'll be next Friday, not this Friday. Can't wait to watch it.

Thanks for the heads up, mommy alice. (: Ahh, I wish it was this Friday though, I'm really looking forward to seeing it... but yeah. (:

On a different note...

MINWOO'S "STOMP" MV IS REALLY HOT. LOL. The concept was... interesting, & I found it kind of comical at times, however it was good. & Ofcourse, Minwoo being there just added to its hottness. (; I wish they showed more of the dancing, where he's wearing the fur. hehe.

HIS BIRTHDAY IN 3 DAYS!<3

Guest loving_D

saw this on the news, it was so humorous that i had to translate it for you all. :sweatingbullets:

Brian (Fly to the Sky) - "Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo and Singer Lee Kichan are Shorter Than Me"

f_whonewsm_fbd5fc1.jpg

When Brian featured as a guest on SBS Power FM "HaHa's Ten Ten Club"

Radio on the 18th, he revealed a secret held by short celebrities.

While Brian and the DJ, HaHa, continued to try to boost their self

confidences by telling each other that they are taller, Brian suddenly

stood up.

DJ HaHa joked, "There aren't that many male singers who are shorter

than me, but thanks to Brian, I am thankful." Brian, then replied, "My

real height is actually 172.69 cm (on his profile, it says that he is

176 cm). I am taller than HaHa."

Haha confessed, "My real height is 172.5 cm (his profile says 175 cm).

But we're not that short." Brian said, "To be honest, all the

celebrities lie about their height, so there are quite a lot of

celebrities that are shorter than I am, like Lee Kichan and Shinhwa's

Lee Minwoo."

This surprised many people, who commented, "I never knew Lee Kichan and

Lee Minwoo were that short, when they are on the stage and on shows,

they look taller than Brian..."

Credit: Joy News + loving_D@shinhwachangjo.net for translating

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=273482

------

if you don't know...172 cm is pretty dang short for a guy, especially these days. even 175 is kinda short, compared to all the guys who around 180 cm these days. :sweatingbullets: i always knew minbong was a little fibber with his height... :P but like brian said, i think all the short celebs fake their actual height. i saw on star king once, the suju boys revealed tons of socks stuffed in their shoes to make them look taller. :lol:

How tall is 172 cm in feet/inches?

There was another show (don't remember which show) which one of the male celebrities took off his shoes to show padded inserts in his shoes. And at the same show, another male showed his inserts. I guess you can put whatever thickness pads you want to make them taller. LOL!

EDIT: Remember M think himself as "Napoleon"! LOL!

if you don't know...172 cm is pretty dang short for a guy, especially these days. even 175 is kinda short, compared to all the guys who around 180 cm these days. :sweatingbullets: i always knew minbong was a little fibber with his height... :P but like brian said, i think all the short celebs fake their actual height. i saw on star king once, the suju boys revealed tons of socks stuffed in their shoes to make them look taller. :lol:

Guest angelix

[07.07.26] [info] Shin Hyesung - The Beginning, New Days Album Tracklist

May Take Out With Proper Credits

2003107466900495275_rs.jpg

Tracklist

01. The Beginning

02. Island

★ 03. First Person (Theme Song)

04. Center

05. Everything Is You

06. Monologue

07. Age

08. Girls Are Fortunate (or lucky)

09. Tearful Eyes

10. Even Know It All

11. The Day We First Met

12. Gloomy Rain (Korea Only)

13. I LUV YOU (Korea Only)

Added info

For those who asked abt track 12 & 13,

Hyesung's album will release both in Korea & Japan, the tracks 12 & 13 will only have in Korean Version.

As for his japanese album version, 1st album + 2nd album package together (which explains why the 40 page photobook)

Hope that clears everyone's confusion :)

Credits : Goodemg + angelix @ http://shinhwa.biz/forums

Guest cindyhtruong

i love brian jooo!!!! i saw this one variety show where some of the suju boys had these plastic things in their shoes to make them look taller. im not sure if its the same show that loving_D is talking about.

This surprised many people, who commented, "I never knew Lee Kichan and

Lee Minwoo were that short, when they are on the stage and on shows,

they look taller than Brian..."

^haha... It's okay minu,...baekkie from 1tym/moo ga dang is shorter than you ^^

Hmmm...always knew Brian was taller because it's pretty obvious. Brian is taller on shows when he stands beside M.

It must be Minwoo's presence that makes ppl think he's taller? He seems a little larger than life?

Thanks for the article :)

Archived