[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Hey everyone! *waves* I've posted a few times here before, but I've never properly introduced myself. Feel free to call me Ange. :D

You can usually find me lurking around this thread or the M thread haha.

I love our Shinhwa thread - everyone here's so friendly, and the posts here have content; everyone puts a lot of thought into what they write and share :)

Yeah, Eric & Kim Hee Sun dated before... they broke up, & apparently, Eric was quite saddened over it. (Well duh, he wrote the song... LOL... but i'm not complaining, I LOOVE IT SO MUCH!<3) Yup, they almost got enganged, but they broke up when they started seeing less of each other... KHS became so involved with her work, & naturally, Eric did too. But yeah, it really shook Eric. =X sighh. i say... FORGET HER, & MARRY ME INSTEAD. PUAHAHAHAHA. :D

AJ was Dongwan's girlfriend. I think the story behind her was that they were going out, but then Dongwan (being a celebrity) felt like he was being a bad boyfriend, because he couldn't spend enough time with her, was not concentrating enough on her, etc. So... I guess he had no choice but to let her go, hence the title of the song "Set Free." Not 100% sure about this, but this is what I remember from past discussion in this thread. :P

Exactly what I was going to say, except you wrote it so much better haha :)

Eric and Dongwan both take their relationships really seriously. I remember when Dongwan was on Ya Shim Man Man recently, he said that both him and Eric liked long term relationships, while Junjin and Andy's relationships tended to last for shorter terms. :P

And I agree with the saying that sorrow is inspiration for the best art - "Liar" is one of my favorite tracks from the Brand New album. Dongwan and Eric sound awesome together, their voices really complement each other well. Imagine my excitement when they collaborated together again on "My Love" (this track is also love) :wub:

P.S. Has everyone seen their live performance of "Liar"? It's from their 2004 Winter Story Concert. Sooo good.

Here's the link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K4Mb3xu_xHY

credits to the uploader!

Thanks to aindy, strawberry16, angelix, Amy and everyone else for the latest articles/news/pictures of our Shinhwa members.

So happy to see that all the Shinhwa members are slowly making their comebacks, whether it be through acting or a new album. Ahem...but where's Eric? lol, lazy bum, make an appearance soon!

Now here's a treat for all the woodong fans! (Myself being a hardcore supporter :lol:)

Busy With Solo Activities, Lee Minwoo and Kim Dongwan Sing Shinhwa Hit Song Together On One Stage

untitledtx8.png

In the midst of each of their solo activities, Kim Dongwan and Lee Minwoo find themselves together on one stage.

On the 24th, the two will be performing one of Shinhwa's hit songs on the stage of KBS "Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter", presenting a magical harmony.

This will be the first time the two will perform together on one stage. During the SBS Inki Gayo performance on July 22nd, the two performed one after the other, never appearing together on stage at the same time.

After Kim Dongwan and Lee Minwoo's performances of the first album's "Handkerchief" and "Stomp" from "Explore M", respectively, they will together sing the popular Shinhwa song "I Pray 4 U".

Credit: Newsen + Ocean's Six + 东升西落@BestShinhwa + angeldreams (chinese to english translation)

*squeals* I Pray 4 U! Such a cute and fun Shinhwa song :D AND a woodong performance! Together! Definitely will be catching this performance!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yellowtulipx

Wow~ It's been a long time since I'm here. I've been busy and the internet connection is not working well - I've missed out many news on Shinhwa! Grr!

Thx for the link to DW's vid. Lately I'm hungry for Shinhwa's funny clips...

Guest yellowtulipx

Er...does anyone have the clips of Shinhwa in Love Letter (with english subs) - the one that Eric has to join the minor league...I haven't seen that one.

Thx!

Guest Rozzy

oh my...juss fnshed watching km music tank with minwoo in it! when they first said all the names of the artists that were preforming..m's screams for him were the loudest. hahah. he preformed 'm' style bfore stomp again. keke. in the beginning of 'm' style..they were chanting his name. keke. as usual he was hot..and it was a great preformance. there was a fence thingy in the stomp song..and he yelled "shinhwa changjo" in that song. kekeke. <33. nd god...his growls are juss sexay. haha. x].

as another side note..there was this show apple time or sumting bfore music tank..basically they go over songs of like..a certain category or sumting..nd at first i heard this song..nd i'm like...oh! shinhwa did a remake of this song..and den..lo and behold..they show shinhwa's mv of it! it was the song leaving behind traces of time or sumting like that. haha. buh yea..i was like..=O...wen i saw it. =].

oo! so wannie nd minwoo are goin to sing together on the yoon love letter show?!! i can't wait. just so u kno.. it airs friday at 12:15 am on kbs2. =].

Guest ericmunlover

people?..does the member of shinhwa have their own company??individually??who r they and what is their company??or other business?? :D

Guest prizzyy

Busy With Solo Activities, Lee Minwoo and Kim Dongwan Sing Shinhwa Hit Song Together On One Stage

whoa! I PRAY FOR YOU!! <3 but the rapping's not gonna be live~ but its still wonderful~

they do miss shinhwa alot alot alot~ :D cant wait to watch it!

people?..does the member of shinhwa have their own company??individually??who r they and what is their company??or other business??

haha.. have you been away from this thread for a long time? =D

i forgot the names of the companies..

the most i can remember are just

minwoo - M RISING

andy - NEW DREAM

omg i only rmb these two. i know eric is going to have one right? smth related to "top".. =/

sorry!

great that we know wassup with every member!

minwoo - 3rd jib promo

dongwan - 1st jib promo

hyesungie - 2ndjib, 2nd jib japanese ver, first tour

eric - taking a break right? =D

jinnie - going to shoot drama!

andy - also filming.....

how nice~ :lol:

I'm curious as to what kind of hair JJ will have for the historical drama. In those day, men had their hair up in knot to hide it under the "hat"! Either that or long flowing hair sometimes main "handsome" character has! LOL!

[07.07.24][news] JunJin to star as main lead of MBC Dramanet historical series JunJin to star as main lead of MBC Dramanet historical series 'Byul Soon Geom (Chosun Police)'

Hi Ange,Thank you for the great news! This made my day. Now I can survive at work....looking forward to this day.

Hey everyone! *waves* I've posted a few times here before, but I've never properly introduced myself. Feel free to call me Ange. :DNow here's a treat for all the woodong fans! (Myself being a hardcore supporter :lol:)Busy With Solo Activities, Lee Minwoo and Kim Dongwan Sing Shinhwa Hit Song Together On One Stage

I meant to ask this before and forgot! Is M's growl live? LOL! If it is he growls VERY WELL! LOL!Is DW & M going to be on this Friday then?

EDIT: Just read the article at DW's forum. It said on the 24th so is it on today?

33. nd god...his growls are juss sexay. haha. x].as another side note..there was this show apple time or sumting bfore music tank..basically they go over songs of like..a certain category or sumting..nd at first i heard this song..nd i'm like...oh! shinhwa did a remake of this song..and den..lo and behold..they show shinhwa's mv of it! it was the song leaving behind traces of time or sumting like that. haha. buh yea..i was like..=O...wen i saw it. =].oo! so wannie nd minwoo are goin to sing together on the yoon love letter show?!! i can't wait. just so u kno.. it airs friday at 12:15 am on kbs2. =].

Guest nutzie

^ rozzy and i were thinking it was gonna be on today too, but the love letter [according to rozzy, cos she was the one who checked it] airs on fridays.. so we hypothesize that today was the recording, and it will be aired on friday..

prissy - i think junjin's company is JF [?] no? i'm not quite sure about eric's [what a bad fan -_-" but i have a short term memory span] but i'm also thinking it's along the line of TOP or something..

yellowtulipx - erm.. i'm not sure either.. but you can try checking out the love letter thread in the korean movie thread.. i'm pretty sure he goes to minor league during the 6th perfect man [cos andy and shin jung hwan go for the dates] i'm pretty sure it's not the one with kim jung eun, han ga in, han ji hye.. on an unrelated note, your siggie is very cute =P

aww andy's gonna have a musical~ i hope we get to see it =P and i hope junjin's drama isn't that super historical drama.. but then again, my mom is into that kind of drama [she's more of a drama person than i am] so maybe.. she'll watch it? =D

Guest missy2006

The musical is not yet a go, (go and hop over to andy's thread in the kdrama and movie section for the news, too lazy to repost it here). ND said, the media was just too fast in reporting about it but nothing is concrete yet . :blink:

Eric's company I think is TOP CLASS Entertainment.

I'm happy for Junjin, but Andy is doing a Hyesung and testing fans patience by making us wait...wait and wait some more. Are this two guys planning to put up a school on teaching fans PATIENCE? :ph34r:

Guest _untouchable*M

[07.07.24][news] JunJin to star as main lead of MBC Dramanet historical series

Have a feeling that my dad is going to like this drama LOL I'm going to FORCE him to watch it! ^^ Can't wait to watch it as well. So 2 dramas to look forward to so far :) (Andy's and Junjin's) Wonder if there will be some romance in it too LOL :phew:

Yeah, Eric & Kim Hee Sun dated before... they broke up, & apparently, Eric was quite saddened over it. (Well duh, he wrote the song... LOL... but i'm not complaining, I LOOVE IT SO MUCH!<3) Yup, they almost got enganged, but they broke up when they started seeing less of each other... KHS became so involved with her work, & naturally, Eric did too. But yeah, it really shook Eric. =X sighh. i say... FORGET HER, & MARRY ME INSTEAD. PUAHAHAHAHA. :D

And I think I read somewhere before that KHS's parents were against Eric as well or something along those lines.

Hey Ange! Thanks for the article. Awwww~ Woodong :) Can't wait to see the performance. And I Pray 4 U is one of my all time favorites! It's just a happy, peaceful song! Love the beat and lyrics and everything. I think 'I Pray 4 U' was my the first korean song for which I actually memorized the lyrics! LOL

I'm curious as to what kind of hair JJ will have for the historical drama. In those day, men had their hair up in knot to hide it under the "hat"! Either that or long flowing hair sometimes main "handsome" character has! LOL!

Hi Ange,Thank you for the great news! This made my day. Now I can survive at work....looking forward to this day.

I meant to ask this before and forgot! Is M's growl live? LOL! If it is he growls VERY WELL! LOL!Is DW & M going to be on this Friday then?

LMAO! I think I will start cracking up if I saw Junjin in his hair in a knot under the old, traditional hats LOL But nevertheless, he would still look handsome! When they say 'historical' do they mean like way back. I thought it will be a detective story, Junjin in a suit and stuff like that. Do you by any chance know the drama 'Capital Scandal'? I was hoping that the time period of the story would be something like that. Was just hoping though, because Junjin looks mighty fine in suits (: As well as all the Shinhwa boys!

And about the growl. I don't think it's live because in an interview he said something like he recorded the actual growl of a wolf LOL But it would be cool if he actually could growl like that :)

DONGWAN CF PICTURES//CAPS!! hehe lots of pictures and im too lazy to bring them here >< yeah. so just click the links and u will be there to see them. *clicks*

PART 1

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=1576

PART 2

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=1577

PART 3

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=1579

Credits: kimdongwan.co.kr (source) + BestShinhwa + JunjinChina + Shinhwa.Biz

Ange thats ur name right? angeldreams o.o =P ill call u ange from now on haha. if i remember ur name. i have bad memory ><. i have a friend in school whoose name is angela but i call her ange hehe for short. getting off topic.. =X. omg woodong!!! and sinigng i pray 4 u?! yaaayy!! i love their old songs. *sigh* when shinhwa comes back they needa sing eusha eusha XD!! it is like the best song ever!!

yellowtulpix i know what u mean. i wanna watch new shinhwa clips... its soo temtping. so i watch the old clips. they never get boring ^^ except ive waatched them so many times i kno what they gonna say and their reactions. lol :P

omg p.s. i cant resist but say this. i LOVE ur signature!!! mong mong haha :lol: eric so cute hehe. xD

Guest loving_D

shinhwa members' own companies...

minwoo - m rising entertainment B)

andy - new dream (ND) entertainment :blush:

eric - top class entertainment :rolleyes:

junjin - JF story entertainment :huh:

Guest infinityyy

FLiPSiDE:

Yeah, they're *COUGH*SHINHWA-HATERS*COUGH*... LOL i'm kidding. I hate what the summarizer of the article said - "Atleast make people think he can act." Dongwan can act; people don't need to think he can, because it's obvious that he CAN act. What people need to do is acknowledge his talent. =___= this is getting me annoyed. LOL.

But it's sad to hear them say that, because seriously, which one of the Shinhwa members are egotistical. O__O I mean, yeah, they say egotistical things, but they're always joking whenever they do.

I wonder why Dongwan's SpinKick didn't go so well... not enough viewers? Ahh, I agree, Dongwan IS a great actor. Like I said before, he's under-appreciated. >:\

I know! It took me much much much strength to not lash out and be vicious. LOL.

----

I finally got to watch X-Man's Germany Special in Germany last summer--SO HILARIOUS, omgoodness, I was crying from laughing too hard. LOL. Anyway, back to the point, when Kang Dangho(?--The host..) and Minwoo were facing eachother in Damuji(something.. lmao, I'm not Korean :P--the 'of course' game something) KangDangho mentioned something about the "Orange Princesses"? It was funny, but I didn't get it when he mentioned it. LOL. Can anyone help explain?

Guest Krain5

OMGoodness! I've finally caught up (I had to backtrack and read like 5 pages!!) But I'm totally not complaining!! Thanks so much guys for the pics and articles. I'm literally spazzing out over all of the latest news about our boys!! (Especially that Jinnie's going to be the lead in a new drama *screams*)! Just wanted to drop a "Thanks" to everyone for all their hard work. This thread is just too awesome!

Shinhwa Fighting! ^_^

I finally got to watch X-Man's Germany Special in Germany last summer--SO HILARIOUS, omgoodness, I was crying from laughing too hard. LOL. Anyway, back to the point, when Kang Dangho(?--The host..) and Minwoo were facing eachother in Damuji(something.. lmao, I'm not Korean :P--the 'of course' game something) KangDangho mentioned something about the "Orange Princesses"? It was funny, but I didn't get it when he mentioned it. LOL. Can anyone help explain?

In Korea, the fan clubs of celebs are known to be 'scary' - when someone/anyone says anything bad about the certain celeb they like, sometimes they will go to great lengths to hurt or say really hurtful things.. Sometimes even try to phsycially harm them. So what Kang Hodong is doing was he just joking around, claiming he had his fan club to back him up because Minwoo was saying bad things about HoDong, (LoL) and he is telling his fan club, who are watching it on the internet at the moment, to meet up and "attack" Minwoo. haha, it's really more funny once you know more about fan clubs and the history behind it. Many celebs joke about those fan clubs, or what they are normally called, "netizens" who are overly the top protective of their celeb.

Opps, sorry if I went a bit off topic. lol.

Anyway, that's so great that Andy is going to be in a musical and Junjin will be doing a new drama! Whoo so many things to look out for! but I'm still sad that their 9th album is being postponed. I was looking forward to it! Ah! But will wait for it. hehe.

Guest sunnydays.

Eric and Dongwan both take their relationships really seriously. I remember when Dongwan was on Ya Shim Man Man recently, he said that both him and Eric liked long term relationships, while Junjin and Andy's relationships tended to last for shorter terms. :P

And I agree with the saying that sorrow is inspiration for the best art - "Liar" is one of my favorite tracks from the Brand New album. Dongwan and Eric sound awesome together, their voices really complement each other well. Imagine my excitement when they collaborated together again on "My Love" (this track is also love) :wub:

P.S. Has everyone seen their live performance of "Liar"? It's from their 2004 Winter Story Concert. Sooo good.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K4Mb3xu_xHY

First of all... I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

OMG. I CANNOT miss Love Letter. CANNOT. (: Thank you SO SO MUCH FOR THAT NEWS! LOL, i've been waiting for this to happen. >:] LOL.

Haha, oh yeahh, I remember Dongwan saying that on YSMM. He said JunJin's relationships were more short-termed... while he questioned if Andy ever went out? LOL. But then in the end, he said that Shinhwa members' relationships are mostly all long-termed. (: Ahh, they're such gentlemans. & YES, "LIAR" IS AN AWESOME SONG!<3 That performance was mind-blowing. The first time I watched it, I felt immediate respect for Dongwan. Not only did he sing it as well (if not better) as the mp3 track, but his voice was so powerful & in control~ & ofcourse, Eric & his smooth rapping, I can never resist. :P

oh my...juss fnshed watching km music tank with minwoo in it! when they first said all the names of the artists that were preforming..m's screams for him were the loudest. hahah. he preformed 'm' style bfore stomp again. keke. in the beginning of 'm' style..they were chanting his name. keke. as usual he was hot..and it was a great preformance. there was a fence thingy in the stomp song..and he yelled "shinhwa changjo" in that song. kekeke. <33. nd god...his growls are juss sexay. haha. x].

oo! so wannie nd minwoo are goin to sing together on the yoon love letter show?!! i can't wait. just so u kno.. it airs friday at 12:15 am on kbs2. =].

Thanks so much for the recap of KM music tank. (: I'm wondering, where can you find the schedules of their performances? Haha, a fence? XP YES SHINHWA CHANGJO. >;] Oh baby. LOL. Siigh. Minwoo is hottt.

On Friday, at 12:15 AM? Is that Korean time?

But Rozzy & Nat, we'll get to watch them TOGETHERRR on stage, like we were hoping... HAHA OUR PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED! :D

And I think I read somewhere before that KHS's parents were against Eric as well or something along those lines.

LMAO! I think I will start cracking up if I saw Junjin in his hair in a knot under the old, traditional hats LOL But nevertheless, he would still look handsome! When they say 'historical' do they mean like way back. I thought it will be a detective story, Junjin in a suit and stuff like that.

And about the growl. I don't think it's live because in an interview he said something like he recorded the actual growl of a wolf LOL But it would be cool if he actually could growl like that :)

Oh yeah... someone's parents were against Kim Hee Sun's & Eric's engagement... I'm guessing you must be right!

Haha I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JUNJIN IN A SUIT. (; You're right, the Shinhwa guys all look SO good in suits... hehe. Oh, that's so exciting, seeing JunJin all clean & neat. IN A SUIT. :P & really, the growl at the end of "Stomp"? That's interesting... I always thought it was human sounding... Ahh well~

Guest yellowtulipx

nutzie & strawberry16:

Thx for da help, I'll check the thread after this.. :)

And about my siggy: yeah, when I saw Eric saying "Mong Mong", I fell in love with him. :P Can't help it. Haha!

I guess I have to watch their vids over and over again since there are no new clips! I miss Shinhwa being dorky!

Guest xmkaex

my favorite couple WOODONG performing together...*does andy's woo gesture* :lol:

im glad that junjin's doing another drama. i hope his role won't be so serious.

and i hope he get the girl this time. when i watched his past 2 drama i was rooting for him to end up with the girl but he never did T-T

as for andy, im glad for him too. can't for his musical thing!~

andie- thanks for the 'dongwan trying not to pay' clip. his english is so funny. this reminds me of the time i found out andy real enlgish name was 'jason'. haha i was so used to 'andy', 'jason' just didn't seem to fit :lol:

ange--waves-hi! im marian. thanks for the great news about woodong xD

---------------

MINWOO'S BIRTHDAY IN 3 DAYS

july 28

Archived