[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest samshiku

actually..if you trace shinhwa's activities thru 'brand new story DVD'..you'll realize that minwoo has been VERY down/ upset in the time somewhere from oct til dec 2004. i speculate girlfriend problems? cos before and after he was SOO adorably nonsensical and playing a fool with the others^^ and he DID split up with shin ae officially july 2005[am i right?]..normally this means that they broke up BEFORE july....

lol watch love letter clips..minwoo is SO cute. and his M 2nd winds documentary^^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tortyserox

i think they will sign with Good Enter (since they're still a group under that company), but i actually hope they won't. Not too fond of GE these days...they don't do a great job with promotions and the 8th album could have been so much better! besides, almost all the members have left GE anyway (except sungie). hope they'll go with a better company...though i doubt it.

honestly, i am secretly hoping they go back to SM ent. i know the thought of LSM "controlling" them again is kinda :tongue2: , but the idea of shinhwa working with likes of kangta(esp. since he is a shareholder of SM ent, he can have more say in shinhwa activities!), dbsk kinda thrills me! LOLs then again, wherever they go, i hope its for the best of them :)

Guest noona13

lol watch love letter clips..minwoo is SO cute. and his M 2nd winds documentary^^

agreed! i love him in the episode with ha jiwon.. he's so endearing! eric's cuter of coz :P

you can check out the video here, but it's with chinese subs tho:

Part 1 with Ha Jiwon

part 1: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8FwreilsLJw/

part 2: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/imVgeDTglVc/

part 3: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xmtkfJnLzk0/

part 4: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Ew-GZLSx0Ic/

Part 2 with Ha Ji Won

part 1: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/QE9qMeahZA0/

part 2: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/zwW5RST4Ot0/

part 3: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ocn2quRsnK4/

part 4: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/QHRUr_oUDW4/

enjoy!

Guest joicyonpink

i just got into korean music and korean shows. The first actual group(due to talent) i was obsessed with is SHinhwa, so i was wondering if any of you have good shows where i can learn about them more! I know, i am nine years late!

iLOVE SHINHWA!

Guest nutzie

erm.. you can't really request for files, but if you're asking which episode, i think it was 6[?] the girl's name was park jang shin young or some sort of that <-- i just checked that in the love letter thread..

he was the perfect man on that one.. he was perfect man #6.. shin jung hwan got to go on a date along with the 2 of them

personally, i don't think i've seen the subbed version of that.. but maybe there are raw ones/chinese subbed ones floating around.. try visiting the love letter thread in the korean movie section?

if you want to learn more, i suggest watching behind the scene clips [that's shinhwa at their best =P] also, variety shows such as ya shim man man [i remember this one, ep 82 and 83], xman shinhwa special [xman #20, and germany special], happy together, minwoo and junjin's manwon happiness, infinity challenge, heroine 6, and you probably know love letter season 1.. did i miss out anything? well those are the ones that are subbed [mostly.. i don't think manwon's subbed though]

also, if you check back this thread often, we're bound to post old clips that bring back memories and such.. so do join us.. we can go crazy together =D

ps. i also recommend you to read the shinhwa chronicle made by kriza_09 [whom i see online right now =P]

pps. i realized i can't do a pic spam cos i'm not in the other account ㅜㅜ i originally wanted to do a shinhwa picspam instead of an eric one in celebration of finding out what that "last album" meant.. i guess i'll have to wait till i'm logged back into the other account.. sorry~~

v my pleasure.. but *ahem* if you leave your post like that, it might be considered a spam by the mod.. edit and decorate your post a little? thanks =D

Andie: Haha...I see xh and angeldreams already making headway with pushing you toward minnie. I don't think I'm going to be much help...since I'm totally in love with the idea that he's a perfectionist lolzI I think he's a bit of a role model in a lot of respects to the younger gasoo generation or just entertainers in general.

For me, it's mostly minwoo clips that I have trouble subbing ^^ I'm so mesmerized by them most of the time, I never get around to working on them. Like, I'll be all set on subbing, but then as soon as I open one vid....I just keep watching cuz minwoo never fails with fanservice lolz He treats us well...haha...And solo-wise, there are just too many clips of him...keeping himself and us fans very busy.

About the buckaroo clip you saw, I can't deny that he is the calmer of the lot though he can be pretty crazy >.< ....but I think he was probably preparing for his single, If you and IInd winds at the time...as this shoot was pretty close to the end of 7th jib activities. So he was probably just late because the later news on the same shoot show minwoo fooling around with Eric in that fluffy hat. Members do say that he is one of the more caring people they know though...calling on friends and families. And Dongwan's is dance 'prodigy' :D

As for clips....yes the M documentary and love letter clips....

You may have seen these, but here goes:

Minhyuk in heroine 6:

Minjin dancing to 'Adult ceremony' on kbs gameshow...

fancam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov32Hu4wlJ4

full show: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/c7SgnqOc3oE/

Complete big star interview in china

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/knjMi43BVP0/

Episode 108 LL season 2 (I think it's one of of the best in season 2...and not just b/c I am a M fan lolz):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFx-KRmksKM

New Nonstop 5 eps

Funny show in itself ^^

Minchae compilation on YT (his creativity comes out lolz)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=minchae&search=

Minwoo on manwon happiness

The Ayumi episode...excluding members, I think it's a better episode than the jungrin eppie overall

ShinHwa X-file clips (minsyung's trick at the haunted house and the memory game with the 3 little girls)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axe9wY8LRdk

Minwoo on Happy together friends (during his 1st album)

Minwoo on Rosewar

Saturday Night challenge something...something ( name escapes me...but he's funny with sungjin) Liked it more than xman back in the days...xman was kinda boring when it first started lolz

full episode minwoo cut: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/gp1fjPR7XTA/

clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyEHSdkGTMM

Hope there were some you haven't seen...

loving_D- I know what you mean. I'm not too fond of GoodEMG lately either...too many mistakes? News of things like the Singapore concert fee and members not getting the pay they're due were released after the fact so they weren't blown up too much....but it's still a bad reflection on Good's part. I think Sungie was the one who expressed a dissatisfacton with GE for his first jib too...so I'm surprised that he's actually the one who's sticking with GE. Maybe they're giving Sungie special treatment after seeing the other members leaving ^^ or Sungie's a bit on the timid side about management? Dongwan also said something about GE before too. I like how Dongwan joined H2 though ^^ They seem to be pretty selective on what kind of shows their artists go on...granted they're not 'gameshows', but they are shows with depth.

tortyserox- *shiver* look what happened to ayumi lolz Plus with the success LSM is having with dbsk...they'll definitely be riding over our boys' shoulders like when SM delayed Shinhwa's albums to promote other groups.

Guest nutzie

amy, i think i'm with you for the sm suggestion.. shinhwa got out of there because of dissatisfaction with sm right? i don't think sm changed much after shinhwa left, so what's the use of going back to the old treatment? even though i admit sm's got some magical power in terms of promotion of bands, i can't bear to think about how they'd be getting mistreated again.. also, i think they're too matured to handle sm style of concepts and such.. they're now at the point in their career where they can decide for themselves what they want to do.. so i'm guessing they want to go independent?

and let's say they leave good emg, so far, they have, what, 4 [jinminricdy's] companies to cover them? we'll just see what happens =P

i never heard about hyesung's 1st album dissatisfaction though.. care to share?

ps. this is such an incoherent post -_-"

Guest apricot

I think I haven't fully grasp Wannie's message and the article before it.. I just knew that their album will be released in next year!! Kinda disppointed but wth, I can wait. They are very busy in their own solo projects, I guess. That's why they are postponing the album. I can understand that..*nod nod* As long they are still together, that what's important.

I just need something for me to remember them before they all go the army. It's coming really fast.. X_X

Guest raina_flor

thank you for the clearing things up. Wannie was misinterpreted by the reporter and that is a shame. anyway, we are sure that they have no intention of disbanding and that is good enough for me.

thanks again peeps! you all take care!

joicyonpink welcome!! :D yes i really love shinhwa and i love them they way

you started loving them too lol well i would totally reccomend shinhwa's yashi mam mam episode(s) on youtube i will give the link for the playlist http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=78DCE0872FB784D2

have fun watching they are sooo dorky watch what they used to do together hehe

@susymoon- Hi, I haven't seen it, but if it's an MV then I believe it should be Zhao Wei's MV since he supposed to be featured in it ^^ I could be wrong though...

i never heard about hyesung's 1st album dissatisfaction though.. care to share?

^ I don't remember the exact interview right now, but I remember someone asking what he thought of his 1st jib and he said the he thought that the promotions and management weren't done well. Anyone else remember this interview?

----

I am wondering, is Dongwan subbing in as DJ for Kyung rim's Sim sim tapa radioshow because it's her wedding? Cuz it sounds like he's the DJ and they were talking about his congratuatory song at the wedding :sweatingbullets: with the guests (minwoo the actor, etc?) lolz

Guest sunnydays.

oh, thank God we're done with all that "last album" nonsense! :D

anyway, i saw another clip (which most of you have probably seen already) and the only thing i wanna know is why wasn't minwoo messing around with the others (i realize i'm a little scared of minwoo...for some reason, i think he's the most serious shinhwa member, and he's quite the perfectionist - i mean, i think he's someone who'd get pissed easily when somebody screws up...minbong fans, minwoo's hot and talented and all, but i think i need that extra push to fall in love with him...a little help, please?)? :lol:

here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWytTlOqS7s

Yeah, our boys sometimes have off days... just like us. (: I know what you mean though, sometimes I get worried whenever i see one of the Shinhwa boys not being too energetic/interactive with the others... but, I understand, since they all get tired & sad too! :P Anyway, that Buckaroo clip is one of my favorite clips, despite the fact that Minwoo is hardly in it... =\ Gah, they play around so much.<3

honestly, i am secretly hoping they go back to SM ent. i know the thought of LSM "controlling" them again is kinda :tongue2: , but the idea of shinhwa working with likes of kangta(esp. since he is a shareholder of SM ent, he can have more say in shinhwa activities!), dbsk kinda thrills me! LOLs then again, wherever they go, i hope its for the best of them :)

I agree with Amy & Nat. Besides, I LOVE the old SMers, even though most are gone (FTTS, Shinhwa, BoA, Kangta, HOT, Blackbeat, SES, MILK, Dana, etc)... I don't wanna change that history. (; They're the best. Puahaha. Anyway, although SM is good with promoting, it is a very restricting company... & I think Shinhwa is better off making decisions & handle things themselves. In SM, they didn't get much say with their music; when they got out, they were able to show their real talents. (: the 7th jib was the hottest EVERR, & that just proved that Shinhwa made a SMART move in moving out of SM. & like what Nat said, they don't need to go back to the old treatment.

But, the idea of the Shinhwa boys living together again sounds interesting... LOL.

I think he's a bit of a role model in a lot of respects to the younger gasoo generation or just entertainers in general.

For me, it's mostly minwoo clips that I have trouble subbing ^^ I'm so mesmerized by them most of the time, I never get around to working on them. Like, I'll be all set on subbing, but then as soon as I open one vid....I just keep watching cuz minwoo never fails with fanservice lolz He treats us well...haha...And solo-wise, there are just too many clips of him...keeping himself and us fans very busy.

As for clips....yes the M documentary and love letter clips....

You may have seen these, but here goes:

Hope there were some you haven't seen...

I LOVE Minwoo's fanservice. (: It's always so touching whenever he does something for his fans... I agree, he is definately mezmerizing. (; Thanks so much for those videos. =D & thanks for uploading the Rosewar videos! I watched them a while back, & that's when I started being hooked on to Minwoo... I always liked him, but not in the way that I like Eric... but yeah, i'm definately getting more into him.

I think I read in yoenin site that he is subbing for one day. There were few so they are taking turns subbing while she is on honeymoon.

Which day did you hear him DJing? I got to listen to it.

@susymoon-

I am wondering, is Dongwan subbing in as DJ for Kyung rim's Sim sim tapa radioshow because it's her wedding? Cuz it sounds like he's the DJ and they were talking about his congratuatory song at the wedding :sweatingbullets: with the guests (minwoo the actor, etc?) lolz

Can't really point out how I feel about the Shinhwa album postponement. It is almost a feeling of dissapointment but yet, I wasn't really surprised by the news. Not happy, not sad...but just "ah...it finally happened" kind of feeling. From the looks of things, they are so busy branching out in their solo activities, I think Shinhwa as a group will be a precious gem that you only get to see once in a blue moon. =) Remember the Sneaker Party? It was delayed from April (I think) to May to nothingness.....I am curious what happened there. I wish for all Shinhwa members to be successful in all that they do. which reminds me...I wish Eric will just get his butt working on a fantabulous job like QSS again! ah...LOL. Honestly I am just jealous that he gets vacation when the rest of us are slaving away:P

Can't really point out how I feel about the Shinhwa album postponement. It is almost a feeling of dissapointment but yet, I wasn't really surprised by the news. Not happy, not sad...but just "ah...it finally happened" kind of feeling. From the looks of things, they are so busy branching out in their solo activities, I think Shinhwa as a group will be a precious gem that you only get to see once in a blue moon. =) Remember the Sneaker Party? It was delayed from April (I think) to May to nothingness.....I am curious what happened there. I wish for all Shinhwa members to be successful in all that they do. which reminds me...I wish Eric will just get his butt working on a fantabulous job like QSS again! ah...LOL. Honestly I am just jealous that he gets vacation when the rest of us are slaving away:P

wow! you're so right...i forgot completely about the sneaker party :sweatingbullets:

but like everyone said, i have complete faith in our shinhwa :)

if they say that they'll come out with an album, then there will be an album

and with the postponement, it'll have the chance to be even bigger and better than before <3

Thank you. Will check it out later.

I was reading at yoenin site and it looks like DW will be on Hey Hey Hey Season 2 on 7/19.

And also I'm not sure if he was taping on 7/19 or showing on 7/19, he'll be on Happy Together - Let's go to school.

DW is awfully busy. Where is Minwoo? How come he's not promoting on any of the variety shows?

Question.

Andy has Andy the Best site and CB dedicated to him.

Dongwan has yoenin site and CB dedicated to him.

Hyesung has only4steve site and CB dedicated to him.

Does Minwoo, Eric, and Junjin have their sites like Andy, DW, and Hyesung? If you know them, can you post the link for me or pm me with the link?

Thank you.

mommie alice- I think it's today's? Anyhow, it was posted over at ocean's six so you can have a listen over there ^^ They were doing this skit thingy and wannie kept laughing in the background lolz

Archived