[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest samshiku

hi there! i'm a newbie to shinhwa...but i love them all the same! i've been scouring youtube for all these shinhwa videos and i just can't get enough of them... especially eric, he's my fave! i was just watching the videos of the guerilla concert...now i've got swollen eyes from crying too much...hehe

btw i'm from singapore, would anyone know the best place to get hold of their albums and DVDs? i've pretty much searched the whole of Singapore but can't find to seem anything much... would the best option be to get them online?

glad to be part of this =)

cheers,

mei

hello mei^^ haha i'm also from SG

i get mine mostly from gramaphone[but they only have VERY limited stock and it comes when you're lucky o_O]

and HMV[but i'm not too sure anymore..] ...for Magazines and some merchandises i get them from kino sometimes[i.e personal histories photobk+DVD] but otherwise just order and buy from forums like shinhwachangjo.net[which is a gd place for SG ppl cos the mods are from SG] ;)

And to everyone who loved the clips..no problem! i'll try to upload more shinhwa titbits for all of you guys to have fun with lol.. actually i have the ENTIRE 4th fanmeeting chi-subbed....hahaha they were SOO cute...our dear M was actually PANTING REALLY HARD AND NOT AFRAID TO SHOW IT AND EVEN FORGOT HIS LINES COS HE WAS TOO TIRED after his solo dance segment...this is smth i'll NV SEE AGAIN!!...haha i'll cut that part out and upload it ^^ just wait!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wanch78

Hi, I just bought Shinhwa's State of The Art in Seoul concert DVD. Just wondering what is the song that Jun Jin sang in solo in that concert. It's titled "When Spring Comes" but I can't seem to find much information about it anywhere. Anyone knows more about it? Who is the original singer and where can I find that song, etc... Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Guest noona13

thanks... i'm making my way down to kino tmr! :)

hello mei^^ haha i'm also from SG

i get mine mostly from gramaphone[but they only have VERY limited stock and it comes when you're lucky o_O]

and HMV[but i'm not too sure anymore..] ...for Magazines and some merchandises i get them from kino sometimes[i.e personal histories photobk+DVD] but otherwise just order and buy from forums like shinhwachangjo.net[which is a gd place for SG ppl cos the mods are from SG] ;)

And to everyone who loved the clips..no problem! i'll try to upload more shinhwa titbits for all of you guys to have fun with lol.. actually i have the ENTIRE 4th fanmeeting chi-subbed....hahaha they were SOO cute...our dear M was actually PANTING REALLY HARD AND NOT AFRAID TO SHOW IT AND EVEN FORGOT HIS LINES COS HE WAS TOO TIRED after his solo dance segment...this is smth i'll NV SEE AGAIN!!...haha i'll cut that part out and upload it ^^ just wait!

Guest loving_D

minwoo will be coming out with his third album on july 10th = just one more day! ahh, anticipation!!

everyone, please support minwoo and buy the real album! please don't just download off the internet :tears:

i thought it was supposed to be out the 10th, but is it delayed or something because of the leak? because if it was really supposed to be out today in korea, the fans would have uploaded scans of the photo jacket in the album. i wonder what's going on...

i actually did listen to minwoo's 3rd and to be quite honest, ......... i didn't love it. his winds album was so amazing (i loved every single song on that album), so maybe that's why i was disappointed in this one, but all the songs kinda sound the same, and none have that catchy vibe that the songs from his 2nd album had. is his title song stomp? i wish he would've gone with untouchable part II instead. i like that one. i don't like listening to The 'M' Style though. the tune sorta sounds like uhm junghwa's recent "sexy" song and the chorus part sounds exactly like JT's sexyback.

i feel bad for criticizing minbong's album so much...but i am really really anxious to see the jacket photos! they're going to be ubber hott!

ohh.. i c.. :)

ei, everyone..

we're all engrossed about M, Wannie, and Hyesung's upcoming albums..

how about Eric? i haven't heard from him for soooooooooooo long..

and andy too.. :(

lol true. we all kinda forgot about ricdy. i have no idea what eric's up to since i don't keep up-to-date with him. and andy...i think he's doing absolutely nothing. i've pretty much given up on him for this summer.

Guest Krain5

Omo! This is what happens, when I don't check on the thread for one day. Comments galore! First off thanks so much to ericmunlover for all of the pics. They were VERY much appreciated.

Hi veraciously and Noona13! Welcome to the thread! Noona13 you are definitely not alone. Every single time I watch the Guerilla Concert clip I cry...like a baby. Probably one of the best "Shinhwa Love" clips ever. Oh and MommieAlice is very wise indeed. That Happy Together with Shinhwa is hilarious! I hope everyone gets a chance to watch it.

Don’t worry guys...I’m sure Ricdy will turn up sooner or later (oh how I miss them).

Guest krazie4adream

Anhyeongggggg~~~

haven't been in this thread since......... FOREVER!

i just came in here to thank those who have been subbing!!!

i've seen alot of the shinhwa clips on youtube that weren't subbed before, now being subbed/reuploaded.

so yep..i recently[yeah..kinda slow, well i actually got the M album the day it came out] got the two albums

ANYHOW~

gosh..i love Minwoo's solo, it's soo.....M STYLE!!! <--hahaha

i think "PLAY MY SONG" and "BOYFRIEND" is my favoriteee

as for dongwan..i didn't really listen to it that carefully yet..since i was crazed about Minwoo's solo.

i guess..handerchief is still my favorite..<--his new look is really WOW! Although he looks more mature and older..he still looks goooddd..

oh and for those who have been wondering where Eric is or what he is doing..

isn't he going to be in a drama? or maybe shooting some cfs?? i really think he is acting..cuz i think one night i came across some news article about him..but maybe i'm mistaken..

as for andy..i don't noe either...hahaha..but it's nice how he just shows up on those variety shows..

can't wait til shinhwa will reunit[well, they still are together] again and have there album together!!

then...everyone would be MORE shinhwa CRAZED..

does anyone know what happened to hyesung's 2nd solo album??

the last thing i heard was that it got delayed..T.T

okies..that ends my post...

Guest Arden

I am not a newbie of Shinhwa as many of you guys think.

I have been their fan for about 5-6 years now.

I got into them when I was young and have been dedicated since! ^^

I am going nuts over Dongwan Oppa's album right now.

Plus, I can't wait til I get Minwoo Oppa's 3rd album too!

This summer is going to be awesome.

I have a good premonition that we are going to go #1!

FIGHTING

Guest noona13

lol true. we all kinda forgot about ricdy. i have no idea what eric's up to since i don't keep up-to-date with him. and andy...i think he's doing absolutely nothing. i've pretty much given up on him for this summer.

i think eric's just finished doing an ad for It's Skin...saw that on eric's thread in soompi

how i miss him too, i haven't heard any news about him at all... :(

Guest Arden

i think eric's just finished doing an ad for It's Skin...saw that on eric's thread in soompi

how i miss him too, i haven't heard any news about him at all... :(

Eric is now taking some rest, I hope.

Although, I believe he is doing some photoshoots recently.

(+ I would like to get to know more of the members in this Thread.

Anyone who uses MSN Messenger often, can you post your email address here?

Thanks!)

Room full of Orange Balloons.

God, I wish I can be there to play with it! ^^;;

Guest Krain5

Eric is now taking some rest, I hope.

Although, I believe he is doing some photoshoots recently.

(+ I would like to get to know more of the members in this Thread.

Anyone who uses MSN Messenger often, can you post your email address here?

Thanks!)

Room full of Orange Balloons.

God, I wish I can be there to play with it! ^^;;

I too hope Eric is taking some rest. We wouldn't want one of our boys to tire out...

And Arden I want to play in the Orange Balloon room too! (pouts) ^_^

Hi to the new shinhwa fans to this thread. ^^ its nice to see more people love shinhwa each and everyday hehe.

samshiku ahhhh thanks for uploading those clips! hehe they are so dorky and cute. this is why i love them so much.

ericmunlover u got me all twisted between eric mood and dongwannie mood now :P ahhh what to do xD eric is sho hot. *drools*

Guest nutzie

dongwan was on super junior's kiss the radio programme [it was bora - viewable radio] there are some photos of him in the suju thread.. he's also appearing in jo jung rin & kangin's chinhan chingu radio, but i'm not sure when O_o"

don't ask me how to watch/listen to them, cos i would like to know myself -_-"

Guest sunnydays.

Nat - O____O HE HAD A SHOW? or was this past? Anyway, i'm confused. T____T; Thanks for the spoilers though... OMG. Haha, that's so exciting for Dongwan. (: NATTT! We gotta watch more shows together, LOL.

ericmunlover - thanks so much for those Eric pictures. (: Yay~ keke! & I agree with Ginnie; although there was that news, I'm sure if it went through, there prolly would have been news about it by now.

Arden -

my msn: fo.rizzle@hotmail.com

but yes, rest is a VERY good idea!

Guest ericmunlover

oh yeah,eric is taking his rest that's y there's no news about him...i think it's becoz' of severe pain on his waist due to his accident...

Guest nutzie

riz - are you talking about music tank or the radio shows? music tank was yesterday [i tried looking for you, rozzy and krizza, but none of you were online, so i spazzed alone =P] sukira with dongwan was over too, cos the pictures are already posted.. i think chinchin was either tuesday or thursday [but i don't remember >_<] and i think it's viewable.. i've not figured out how to tune in though O_o

Guest xc_chox

hey... always loved shinhwa...

first time posting here though....

anywaz... can't WAIT for Minwoo's 3rd album to come out

and dongwan's is FAB

Guest samshiku

i thought it was supposed to be out the 10th, but is it delayed or something because of the leak? because if it was really supposed to be out today in korea, the fans would have uploaded scans of the photo jacket in the album. i wonder what's going on...

i actually did listen to minwoo's 3rd and to be quite honest, ......... i didn't love it. his winds album was so amazing (i loved every single song on that album), so maybe that's why i was disappointed in this one, but all the songs kinda sound the same, and none have that catchy vibe that the songs from his 2nd album had. is his title song stomp? i wish he would've gone with untouchable part II instead. i like that one. i don't like listening to The 'M' Style though. the tune sorta sounds like uhm junghwa's recent "sexy" song and the chorus part sounds exactly like JT's sexyback.

i feel bad for criticizing minbong's album so much...but i am really really anxious to see the jacket photos! they're going to be ubber hott!

aww why don't you like minbong's album T.T haha[nah kidding its ok ^^]

i think minbong's album has a heavy touch of r&b and it's even jazz-infused this time round...if you note his progress from ist jib til this one..

his music style has been evolving and i think that 3rd jib is starting to represent 'M - style' ..

the prev 2 albums were rather commercialized-pop i felt..and his 1st jib honestly didn't work for me :P

and he has more autonomy over this album due to experience, confidence etc so i really think that this album showcases minwoo's CURRENT taste in music..cos i think music taste is constantly changing/evolving as you grow older..

I just went over to the china forums to check on the latest news and i saw these 2 pics attached to the news abt minwoo..

frm his jacket shoot??

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2135/20...0012gp0cck4.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5328/20...0011ic1ajp9.jpg

lol the see mal's news below my post

|

|

v

Guest angelix

[07.07.11] [News] Lee Minwoo, A Producer Who Presents 3rd Album With Endless Progression

May Take Out With Full Proper Credits

2007071020295410011ic1.jpg

2007071020295410012gp0.jpg

Singer Lee Minwoo will publish his 3rd album entitled 'Explore M'

The 3rd album is the first of Lee Minwoo's music to be released under the company M Rising Entertainment. The album consists of 12 songs, 9 of which are self-composed, which shows Lee Minwoo's developing 'style'.

The popular song, 'Stomp', is great as well as having a strong dance feel to it. Lee Minwoo's progessive style is obvious in his performances. Drunken Tiger's Tiger JK, T, Yoon Mi Rae, Epik High's Tablo and other hip hop artists also contributed their parts in this album. While the song, 'Play My Song' that featured Tiger JK and T, has been listened and viewed by 40,000 netizens only four days after it was released.

In addition, in this album also includes the remembrance towards the fans '10 years of love and friendship' in the song entitled, My Child (98/03/24).

Lee Minwoo's 3rd album will be release on the 13th July and on the following day of the 14th, his showcase will be held at Melon AX Hall at 7 P.M, which officially marks the start of his 3rd album activities and Lee Minwoo is currently practicing hard on his performances.

Credits : http://shinhwa.biz/forums + angelix (Kor -> Eng Translation) + Newsen + Mydaily + Epg (Sources)

n.b Take Out With Full Exact Proper Credits

Guest xmkaex

^ i love that wild look in his eye in the first picture.. :rolleyes: lol

hi veraciously, Arden, noona13! -waves- im marian. it's so good that shinhwa's fanbase is constantly growing :D

arden-

msn: mariandieu@hotmail.com we all should have a big shinhwa chat or something xD

^i love his duet, and his so sick perf is wonderful like the time he sang it on mc mong radio, this time there no shouting of mc mong though -happy- . i think his perf of handkerchief is getting better and better. usually in the beginning he kinda sounds nervous but in this perf you can't really tell. ^_^

Archived