[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nurkeyandie

wow, thanks, FLiPSiDE! never knew about or saw those eps either! i'mma start lookin for them now! :lol:

haha, nutzie, eric as the afro guy! :lol: and i'm always on the lookout for ricsyung moments too!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loving_D

hi, loving_D! yup, minwoo's really photogenic too. i like his smiling eyes. :) i dunno why he thinks his eyes are his worst feature (that's what he said on infinite challenge, right?).

it's really hard to choose a favorite or rank the shinhwa members (not that there's any reason to do so coz they're all so adorable)...i mean, i like hyesung the most, but i wish he would smile more in his fashion/glamor pics. it's a pity that his ulzzang pose is his mysterious/moody look when he looks so much better when he smiles. :blush:

on infinite challenge, the crew (the gagmen) said that from votes (i guess from the common people), minwoo's eyes got chosen as his worst feature. and he was a bit surprised because he always gets compliments saying that his eyes are small and cute (not so much attractive, but charming when he smiles)

i agree it's hard to rank the members. im in the same situation as you: my favorite is andy, but he's not as photogenic as the others like in their photoshoots. but i guess that's another reason why i like him so much. he's not too perfect. and i agree with your view of hyesung. i think sungie and andy are kinda in the same boat here. they both have such happy and bright personalities yet they don't smile much in photoshoots. i just want to yell at them to be who they are and smile! xD

f_shinhwainspm_910a81e.jpg

syungdy forever! <3

Guest ADORE.you

HAHA! I remember those nonstop episodes, they all played such funny characters - LOVED it

I just got around to watching Dongwans MV, omgsh.. he looked SO GOOD~ and the MV had some sort of atmosphere like a drama/movie. He was really good in it =) I was barely paying attention to the song, focusing HEAPS on Dongwan LOL :sweatingbullets:

Oh my, I own a page =) I'll share some pics.

20104mimx9.jpg

11236882630016518038hfer8.jpg

m67524846ck8.jpg

200702102146094770la6ig8.jpg

& just cause I love Dongwans face here HAHA

group57fr3.jpg

Enjoy~

Just finished watching Part 2 of Come to Play.

I didn't realize there's Part 3 (last part) next week.

Wow, that's another Friday with DW! So we are going to see DW on YSMM on Monday and Come to Play on Friday.

And didn't Andy filmed for Come to Play too? So I guess he'll be aired week after Part 3.

Guest loving_D

^^nope, andy filmed for Happy Together on KBS. :)

can't wait till next week. dongwan's full album, his music performances, and we get to see andy again on a show!

Guest nurkeyandie

on infinite challenge, the crew (the gagmen) said that from votes (i guess from the common people), minwoo's eyes got chosen as his worst feature. and he was a bit surprised because he always gets compliments saying that his eyes are small and cute (not so much attractive, but charming when he smiles)

i agree it's hard to rank the members. im in the same situation as you: my favorite is andy, but he's not as photogenic as the others like in their photoshoots. but i guess that's another reason why i like him so much. he's not too perfect. and i agree with your view of hyesung. i think sungie and andy are kinda in the same boat here. they both have such happy and bright personalities yet they don't smile much in photoshoots. i just want to yell at them to be who they are and smile! xD

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/8/6/29...spm_910a81e.jpg

syungdy forever! <3

:D omg! thanks, loving_D for that candid syungdy pic (they're smiling, thank God)! and :lol: i finally get that infinite challenge thing about minwoo's eyes...sheesh, poor minwoo - his eyes are so cute! and i totally get your reason for liking andy. it was eric that got me hooked on shinhwa, but i realized that he's just too perfect for my taste.

thanks, jewny for the wonderful pics! :)

Thank you Kassuma!!! You are so fast with the uploads!

----

Is YSMM this coming Monday with Dongwan? ah...what time it show in Korea's SBS? I want to catch it live if possible....maybe I'll check out the YSMM thread...

Dongwan is looking goood these days. I prefer him without the facial hair. He looks very mature. I like mature and sexy Dongwan. Dongwan will have a lot of activities soon!!! He will be a busy man. Hurray for a successful solo for Dongwan!

I am curious about the song he has with Eric too.

Eric is <333

I have almost forgetten that he is still with a group called Shinhwa.

LOL. I am still captivated by Kang Tae Joo in Que Sera Sera.

He was so cruel yet.....ah.....seductive.

I think I have to get use to the idea of Eric in Shinhwa again.

It is so different to see him in an idol group when he gives such mature performance in his acting career.

Guest sunnydays.

riz - no actually, i didn't get the idea from watching the mv, since i've only watched it yesterday.. but i was randomly listening to it before i even watched the mv, and i thought it's a good song for a drama soundtrack.. and then i watched the mv.. and i was even more convinced that it's perfect for a soundtrack.. i hope some producer realizes this and makes this into an ost =P and i think yoo gun is a good cop.. he doesn't know anything about the relationship between dongwan and the mafia boss..

riz - ooh i watched this one!!! it was some twisted plot!! hahahaha.. dongwan as andre kim is the best part though.. i was almost convinced that he's gay =X too bad eric only had a small part.. but when he came out, i was laughing so hard.. of course i'm being biased, but he should've gotten a bigger part.. he should've been.. the afro guy!! no i'm just kidding.. hahahaha..

Ohh haha. (: Yeah, it's a good song. Goshh, I gotta get my hands on his CD. I can't wait, it's coming out. :D<3 Haha, HyeRin is one interesting character. Andre Kim? He sounds so familiar, but I can't put my finger on it... LOL. It made me laugh out loud like crazy. :P Haha the afro guy! XD; There's this clip on youtube where the Shinhwa guys were wearing afros... I think it was some dance video thing. I dunno. :P

Thank you for the pictures. (: It's great to see them again, even though these are old pictures. I LOVE the last one. LOL. Dongwan is so funny. XD; <3 & Eric... omgg. :P <3

070629 Come & Play Nolrewah

Thank you so much. :D<3

Dongwan is looking goood these days. I prefer him without the facial hair. He looks very mature. I like mature and sexy Dongwan. Dongwan will have a lot of activities soon!!! He will be a busy man. Hurray for a successful solo for Dongwan!

I am curious about the song he has with Eric too.

Eric is <333

I have almost forgetten that he is still with a group called Shinhwa.

LOL. I am still captivated by Kang Tae Joo in Que Sera Sera.

He was so cruel yet.....ah.....seductive.

I think I have to get use to the idea of Eric in Shinhwa again.

It is so different to see him in an idol group when he gives such mature performance in his acting career.

Haha, I love actor Eric. (: It's interesting to see him act so mature as Tae Joo, but when I watch Shinhwa videos, I see him acting so cute & childish with the other Shinhwa members. :D I miss him with the Shinhwa members, I really do. But, i'm glad to see he's so successful individually. As "seductive" Tae Joo, as you said. (; I'm just looking forward to seeing him with Dongwan, JunJin, Hyesung, Minwoo, & Andy -- all of them together. <3 It's been so long. :P

I like the facial hair on Dongwan. (: I'm really getting used to it.

Guest xXsmilesXx

Who0~ haven't post in here for a long time..anywho DongWan's mv is soo awwww...love it...and am now just watching his drama The person i love..he's such an a**..in there....haha..i miss Shinhwa..can't wait til their next jib...

200706291824391135_2.jpg

Here's some news I saw on Dongwan. The picture above is from YSMM filming day. Dongwan's Lovers fanclub prepared 100 package lunches for the crew and audience. The lunch pack included sandwiches, sushi, drinks, fruits and snacks etc. Each pack of lunch valued around 20000 won. The guests of YSMM including Han Ji Min, Tony An, Evan and the hosts were admiring Kim Dong Wan. Kim Dong Wan's new songs were released on music websites. His official album will be released on July 5th. He will appear on Inkigayo and Mnet Countdown that day to celebrate his official solo activities.

20070629142521.655.0.jpg

I am looking forward to YSMM. Love the format of the show.

Here's some news bites on the upcoming episode on Monday Korean Time. 11:05 PM on SBS. I will try to watch this online.

On this episode, Tony An said that Shinhwa's TOP song was supposed to be HOT's song. Because HOT and Shinhwa were from the same company at that time, there were many conflicts. Such was the songs' battle. Upon hearing what Tony An said about the songs battle...Dong Wan said (you've got to give it to Dongwan for being cheeky): "When we knew it was supposed to be HOT's songs, we shouted in joy." From the news, it seems that Dongwan had an embarassing situation when he visited Tony An's house and it showed their friendship. I guess you've got to watch YSMM to know the details!

This episode of YSMM's subject is about the most tough hardship endured in their lives. Dongwan shared his experience during Shinhwa days when he was penniless. He had to sell his car, motorcycle and even his guitar for money. As usual Dongwan always manage to end sad stories with cheeky replies..he said when he was trying to sell his guitar, somebody he knew saw him so he had to cover up his face and he ran away!

20070629132416.609.0.jpg

Dongwan also talked about his "friendship meeting" with Hyori. I guess it could be called Blind dates during their high school days. Dongwan said "Hyori has said during an interview that she did not like Dongwan too much. I did not respond at that time but I didn't like her either."

20070629133109.775.0.jpg

Dongwan's schedule

YSMM broadcast on Monday

SBS Inkigayo recording on July 5th

[Mnet M!count down] Live

[kmtv show musicbank] recording on July 6th

YTN Special Edition broadcast (some departmental store?) on July 7th

On this episode, Tony An said that Shinhwa's TOP song was supposed to be HOT's song. Because HOT and Shinhwa were from the same company at that time, there were many conflicts. Such was the songs' battle. Upon hearing what Tony An said about the songs battle...Dong Wan said (you've got to give it to Dongwan for being cheeky): "When we knew it was supposed to be HOT's songs, we shouted in joy." From the news, it seems that Dongwan had an embarassing situation when he visited Tony An's house and it showed their friendship. I guess you've got to watch YSMM to know the details!

^ It wouldn't be the time when he went over to Tony's place and met a little boy while waiting for the elevator, would it? The little boy asked him if he knew that the famous H.O.T. member, Tony Ahn, was living on the same floor as him....and appeared not to recognize Dongwan :sweatingbullets: Can't wait to see this! Wannie's such a dork.

Thanks alot for the snippets, ginnie :)

Guest nurkeyandie

^ It wouldn't be the time when he went over to Tony's place and met a little boy while waiting for the elevator, would it? The little boy asked him if he knew that the famous H.O.T. member, Tony Ahn, was living on the same floor as him....and appeared not to recognize Dongwan :sweatingbullets: Can't wait to see this! Wannie's such a dork.

Thanks alot for the snippets, ginnie :)

hi, amy! that happened to dongwan? aww. hahaha, so funny though, coz i can just imagine the look on his face! :lol: well, that's all in the past and now he has his own album! is it just me or is wannie getting hotter??? :sweatingbullets:

it's a good thing i saw wannie's smiling face on this page, made my mood lighter. i've been on emo mode since this morning (probably coz i've been listening to keep holding u over and over...i hope i don't get warned for this but i'm gonna ask anyway (even if i already asked in hyesung's thread)...hyesung dated yoo min (i think she's a japanese singer or something?)? i read a comment about it on a youtube clip of hyesung playing dangyunhaji and i was surprised coz i hardly know anything about shinhwa's lovelife (maybe it's been posted here before but i think it'll take me months to read all 1000++ pages) and all i know is hyesung dated shoo from s.e.s. (and i read on another forum that shoo broke hyesung's heart? really don't know what that's all about). as always, i'm just curious (since it's about sungie, of course). :) of course, i'm jealous of shoo and yoo min, but like i said in sungie's thread, if he really dated them then he has good taste as i think both yoo min and shoo are really pretty...

and like i said on sungie's thread, sometimes i think about whether the members have any regrets about becoming the popular gasoos they are today...i mean, i wonder about the sacrifices they had (and still have) to make to achieve all their success...there must be times when they feel really lonely...i can't imagine all the difficulties they had to go through, which explains why they treat each other as brothers...it's a good thing they have each other (and their fans, of course)...

aacckk, sorry for being too emo! anyway, thanks, everyone for all the pics, links, etc. :)

Guest angel2nyt

Hello Shinhwa Fans! I've been a Shinhwa fan for a long time now... 5 years? O_o cant remember, I do pop in and out off this thread, but i just wanted to ask a quick question. For one of dongwan's song, the one with andy rapping... is minwoo voice the background singing voice? Being a fan, for so long, you would think at least i can tell the difference... but it really does sound like minwoo, so i was wonder whether i was hearing things, or it really is him... thanks. happy.gif

i ACTUALLY think minwoo was the background singing voice of one song..or someone who sounds like him

i forgot what it was..

yes i think it was the song with andy..

i thought i was the only one who noticed that..

at first i was just like..

oh the background vocal is so familiar..

and then when you hear it more closely..

it does sound like minwoo

watch dongwan FULL handkerchief mv here

Kim Dongwan - MV Handkerchief FULL[daum]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loIy7yWPEOA

credits: daum

thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much

For Andy fans, he's been in hiding this past week or so! but he'll be filming for KBS Happy Together this saturday 6/30. the episode won't air then, but it'll probably air next week or so.

finally, another show for andy. i was getting sick of waiting. wacko.gif

thank you for the news

I decided to do direct translation just in case someone want to hard-sub it and I've posted in few places so I'm posting it here too (kind of reposting) LOL!

MOMMIE ALICE!!!

thank you very much

i'll try to understand the whole idea of the mv after i watch it

Here's some news bites on the upcoming episode on Monday Korean Time. 11:05 PM on SBS. I will try to watch this online.

they are pretty close..

dongwan always visits tony's house..

and he was also invited to tony's fashion show

they are really, really close..

Dongwan also talked about his "friendship meeting" with Hyori. I guess it could be called Blind dates during their high school days. Dongwan said "Hyori has said during an interview that she did not like Dongwan too much. I did not respond at that time but I didn't like her either."

go wannie!!! hahaha

is it just me or is there some sort of like this invisible wall between wannie and hyori whenever they talk about each other

i remember hyori talking about wannie in ysmm last year.. and she sounded pretty hahaha

and then there were so many topics created because of that episode..

i remember someone even made a collage for the two of them

hahaha

Dongwan's schedule

YSMM broadcast on Monday

SBS Inkigayo recording on July 5th

[Mnet M!count down] Live

[kmtv show musicbank] recording on July 6th

YTN Special Edition broadcast (some departmental store?) on July 7th

lol. wannie sounded so funny..

ahihihi.. though i think they would be a great couple..

hihihi..

btw.. thanks for wannie's sched..

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

AIGOO!!! the MV is hott...hottt....hott!!!

thanks everybody 4 the links Shinhwa

Rocks

Archived