[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

FLiPSiDE Thanks for the Eric pic spam!!! He always looks so good.

[MQ + HQ] Kim Dongwan - Handkerchief MV [Full Version]

Mal dearie, thanks for the link and caps!! I dl-ed the MQ at work because, like mommie Alice I couldn't wait either! ahah

mommie Alice thanks for the translation of the Come to Play!! Poor Wannie and his gf were just trying to have a relaxing trip...stupid cafe owner <_<

For Andy fans, he's been in hiding this past week or so! but he'll be filming for KBS Happy Together this saturday 6/30. the episode won't air then, but it'll probably air next week or so.

finally, another show for andy. i was getting sick of waiting. :wacko:

YAY!!! Andy sighting!! :lol: He was starving us again Angie *sighs but brightens up* the mantra works!!

Unfortunately, whether it comes out this week or next week, I'll have to wait..I'm going on vacation this Saturday and won't be back till July 9th...what am I going to do w/o my daily dose of Shinhwa fangurling?!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that's DW's natural satoori. He is faking it. Couple of parts were little hard to understand.

Anyway, regarding his MV, I don't think DW is in love with the girl (I thought so at first but after watching it over and over) and from the conversations of the MV, this is what I gathered.

Dongwan is the "bad" cop. In the beginning the scene DW brings in the cops and arrest the gang leader, the pictures fades where the gang leader lifts up his handcuffed hands for DW to unlock them.... Gang leader later tells him why did DW make it into big scene and bring in the cops.

Scene where Yoo Gun was in the car: YG shows up in front of the sashimi restaurant and calls DW. DW was very surprised and when YG asked him where DW was, DW answered he doesn't need to know and asked YG where he was. Yoo Gun told DW that he heard that the gang leader was in the sashimi restaurant.

Scene where the girl finds the diamond on the floor: Gang leader asked the girl if she saw anything and she shakes her head "no". Gang leader said, "she saw it". She is beat up and is put in the car trunk which DW & YG saw.

DW & YG rescues the girl and take her to their home. DW called the gang leader to ask him what if she recognize him (DW) and the gang leader told DW to ask her directly. DW asked her (when 3 of them sitting on the porch) if she saw him before and she said no.

Scene with YG and the girl: Girl asks YG how long she had to hide and that she is scared. YG tells her why is she scared when he (YG) is there with her.

When DW realized things were getting out of hand (like scenes where bad guys broke the car's windshield with the girl in it and especially when Yoo Gun got beat up by the gang), DW gave the money back to the gang leader asking him to stop. (I guess the money he earned being a "bad" cop.) Gang leader threw the money back at DW and told him "you earned it like a dog, then spend it like an animal".

Hospital scene: Yoo Gun told DW that he thinks DW as his real brother and asked DW to take care of the girl for him. DW started feel guilty and decided to turn in the gang leader and his gang.

Scene where the gang leader and his gang were putting merchandise on the dock: At first when the DW called the gang leader by the name, the gang leader was surprised but when he realized it was only DW, he ignors DW and continue doing his business. He then realized and was surprised that DW brought the police with him.

Fighting scene with DW and the gang leader: Gang leader asks DW why is he doing this and DW tells him he (DW) tried to ignore things and live long life but he (DW) can't take it anymore. Gang leader tells hims that is what's wrong with you!

mommie alice - oh so that's busan's satoori.. i think it's right, cos in an interview with dongwan and yoogun, they mentioned they were in busan.. i've always wondered why some people [ex. all rise band in jihwaza, the vineyard's man's lead actor] talk in a funny tone like that [no offense, it sounds cutely funny to me..] thanks for the enlightenment.. but i agree, dongwan's satoori sounds cute.. he's just faking it though right? from my point of view [since i don't know satooris that well] it sounds pretty similar, but he should've talked more.. i think yoo gun did a pretty good job too =P

dongwan's mv - i just finished watching it.. hohohooh.. the last part of bloodied dongwan still scares me -_-" but i think it's something along the line of yoo gun and dongwan being police officers.. and one day during patrol, they caught those mafia guys kidnapping the girl and they rescued her.. they took care of her because she was injured and she fell in love with yoo gun.. but i think dongwan might've liked her too.. the mafia people were upset that they foiled their plan, and took revenge [beating up yoo gun].. and then dongwan took a revenge for yoo gun in the end..

am i the only one who thinks that dongwan's song can be made into a drama soundtrack? it's got that feel in it.. or maybe i've been watching too much drama -_-"

i was watching "wontak's angel" last night, (seriously, im so slow - the movie's been out for awhile now and i just got my hands on it. im such a bad fan!!) and i noticed that minwoo was wearing a green sweater in a scene..

minwoominnesota01.jpg

minwoominnesota02.jpg

it says MINNESOTA!! (side note=im from minnesota) hahaha, i totally freaked and just had to cap it for my own greedy reasons! that was so cool, i cant believe he wore a minnesota sweater.. :wub: anyway, that movie is really good! =D

dongwan's mv was really interesting. he looked so out of character, lol. i mean, its so serious and so, un-dongwan. but i got to admit, he looked smoking HOT! the story line was good, he should do a cop movie. i remember him saying awhile back that he always wanted to do a cop mv/story. haha. and i heard that his album got pushed back to july 1st? ahhh!

edit i made the next page! :rolleyes:

DW was playing really serious role in "The Person I Love" drama and I got used to him being serious. Of course he acts totally different when he is with Shinhwa members or when he is in the variety shows.

I think the new date for DW's album release date is July 5th.

idongwan's mv was really interesting. he looked so out of character, lol. i mean, its so serious and so, un-dongwan. but i got to admit, he looked smoking HOT! the story line was good, he should do a cop movie. i remember him saying awhile back that he always wanted to do a cop mv/story. haha. and i heard that his album got pushed back to july 1st? ahhh!

i thought the cd was comming out the 30th O_O

is it already the 30th?! i can never keep up with the date

cause its summer now. but man for being a wannie fan

im so late on all the news. mann. what the heckk

my brothers yelling at me cause im "typing too loud"

gahh hes just jealous cause wannies wayyyy hotter

then he is. pshh

isn't it coming out on the 5th now? LOL. iduno, i thought it was the 30th but I saw on some website the 5th.

have just listened to dongwannie's Handkerchief.. hhm, not a very catchy song.. but certainly a great improvement on his singing skills.. you cant hear that 'hhhhhhh' ( the sound of breathing in when he usually sings) in this song ..

Compare this to him singing the chorus in Living Behind the Traces of Time ( shinhwa winter story 2), Dongwan was like " Daesin neoeke butak halkke" - followed by a very loud ' hhhhhhhhh' sound - " woori areumdapteon kieok deul" - then a loud 'hhhhhhhh' sound again - ' hana do itjimalgo' - loud 'hhhhhhh' sound again - and so forth.. you practically will have to hear that ' hhhhhhhh' noise when he needed to breathe in..

Havent got to listen to the rest of the songs in his solo though..i hope his album is selling well.. wannie oppa is my 2nd favourite in shinhwa so no matter what, i'll still give my support to him!

hmm, maybe that is what they were looking for?

Actually, Dongwan used to have a breathing problem, something with his nasal area. nasal cavity? is that what its called? haha. but i think he wanted to get surgery to get it fixed?

pwhahah i was never the number one poster maybe number 2.

monika or spam can was always a bit ahead of me -_-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/PRETEENx/093yc.jpg

yayy i havent seen all of our boys together in a while cant wait for the 9th album!

longest boy band to ever lasst. 6-1=0 :)

no way! LOL. its always been me and candice >D

I love shinhwa! i like their song Once In A Life Time!

yeah, thats a real beautiful song. it touched me <3

--

So I found out that I will not be in Shanghai at the same time Minwoo will be... =(

I am very upset by that, but I shook it off. There will be other opportunities!

ON a random note! Perhaps I will find lots of Shinhwa cds in HONG KONG!!!

Maybe lots of fake ones... LOL.

Guest aindy

For Andy fans, he's been in hiding this past week or so! but he'll be filming for KBS Happy Together this saturday 6/30. the episode won't air then, but it'll probably air next week or so.

finally, another show for andy. i was getting sick of waiting. :wacko:

really?!!? thanks for the info, angie..

we'll be seeing andy again.. *wink*

wow, mommie alice..

thank you sooooooo much for explaning..

i'm so confused when i watched the mv..

this explains everything..

you're really the best.. *wink*

Guest nutzie

mommie alice - ahh.. so that's what happens.. nevermind, i edited my previous post as so not to confuse people.. thanks for the explanation.. it makes a lot more sense the way you explain it.. why did dongwan handcuff the girl in the car though? is it just a joke or something? cos he was laughing afterwards [the part before the mafia people smashed the windshield..]

I decided to do direct translation just in case someone want to hard-sub it and I've posted in few places so I'm posting it here too (kind of reposting) LOL!

At least (to me anyway), this MV was easier to understand (maybe because of the dialogue?). Some of the Shinhwa MV is still a mystery to me! LOL! I had to ask people to explain to me and some I still don't get it! LOL!

"I thought at first Dongwan was in love with the girl but after watching the video over and over and from the conversations of the MV, this is what I gathered.

Dongwan is the "bad" cop. In the beginning the scene DW brings in the cops and arrest the gang leader, the pictures fades where the gang leader lifts up his handcuffed hands for DW to unlock them....

You can come to your own conclusion after reading the translation.

Dongwan: DW

Yoo Gun: YG

Scene: Beginning where gang exchanging money:

Gang male opening the suitcase: There’s eleven.

Gang leader: Am I homeless? Don’t even think of it!

DW: It’s been long time!

Scene: DW and Gang leader is in the restaurant eating sashimi:

Gang leader: Why did you bring in the cops when all you have to do was pretend doing simple search?

Gang leader: Have a drink.

(DW gets a phone call fro YG)

YG: Sunbae, where are you?

DW: You don’t need to know where I am….where are you?

YG: I’m in front of the sashimi place.

DW: sashimi place?

YG: I heard Bae Sang Jin (gang leader) is here but he’s not coming out. Hurry and come.

(DW gets in the car)

YG: Where have you been?

Scene: Girl cleaning the restaurant and discovers diamond:

Gang leader: Did you see something?

(Girl shaking her head “no”)

Gang leader: She saw it.

Scene: DW on the phone talking to the Gang leader:

DW: Who is this girl?

DW: What if she saw me?

DW: What? Ask her directly?

Scene: DW, girl, and YG sitting on the porch:

DW: Did you ever see me before?

Girl: No

Scene: YG and Girl on the swing/fence:

Girl: How long do I have to be in hiding. I’m scared.

YG: Why would you be scared when I’m here.

YG: Don’t worry.

Scene: DW and Gang leader in the restaurant (DW is giving envelope of money back to the gang leader):

Gang leader: Look! Why is there smell of cop in this fish?

DW: Please stop now.

Gang leader: Look, you earned it like a dog, spend it like an animal!

Scene: DW and YG in the hospital:

YG: Sunbae

DW: Yes?

YG: You know I think you as my older brother….take care of Sung-ahn (girl) for me…

YG: because you are my brother….

Scene: Loading dock.

DW: Hey, Bae Sang Jin!

Scene: Fighting between DW and gang leader:

Gang leader: Why are you doing this?…..between players

DW: I tired to ignore things and live long life but can’t take it anymore.

Gang leader: That is what is wrong with you….come here!

Credits: Soompi, Shinhwachangjo, Shinhwasarang (shinhwa.biz), mommie Alice

And as always, if you want to use my translation to hard-sub the video, just PM me so that I’m award of it. Thanks.

"This part I was confused too. I thought maybe DW was afraid she might try to follow them to see what is going on but then DW gave the smirking laugh so I thought he was doing it as a joke.Remember he was scared at first that she might recognize him since DW awas in the restaurant with the gang leader.

mommie alice - ahh.. so that's what happens.. nevermind, i edited my previous post as so not to confuse people.. thanks for the explanation.. it makes a lot more sense the way you explain it.. why did dongwan handcuff the girl in the car though? is it just a joke or something? cos he was laughing afterwards [the part before the mafia people smashed the windshield..]

i was watching "wontak's angel" last night, (seriously, im so slow - the movie's been out for awhile now and i just got my hands on it. im such a bad fan!!) and i noticed that minwoo was wearing a green sweater in a scene..

it says MINNESOTA!! (side note=im from minnesota) hahaha, i totally freaked and just had to cap it for my own greedy reasons! that was so cool, i cant believe he wore a minnesota sweater.. :wub: anyway, that movie is really good! =D

dongwan's mv was really interesting. he looked so out of character, lol. i mean, its so serious and so, un-dongwan. but i got to admit, he looked smoking HOT! the story line was good, he should do a cop movie. i remember him saying awhile back that he always wanted to do a cop mv/story. haha. and i heard that his album got pushed back to july 1st? ahhh!

You're from MN too?! So am I!!! Thats so awesome that Minbong had a MN sweater on! :wub: *off topic* I also thought it was hysterical when park myung soo mentioned MN in x-man :lol: I still have yet to watch Wontak's Angel :sweatingbullets: I'm going to try to watch it this summer at some point.

mommie Alice thanks for the translations of Wannie's MV!!

Guest samshiku

I decided to do direct translation just in case someone want to hard-sub it and I've posted in few places so I'm posting it here too (kind of reposting) LOL!

Credits: Soompi, Shinhwachangjo, Shinhwasarang (shinhwa.biz), mommie Alice

And as always, if you want to use my translation to hard-sub the video, just PM me so that I’m award of it. Thanks.

"This part I was confused too. I thought maybe DW was afraid she might try to follow them to see what is going on but then DW gave the smirking laugh so I thought he was doing it as a joke.Remember he was scared at first that she might recognize him since DW awas in the restaurant with the gang leader.

THANKS mommie alice!!

i just watched the MV and i thought that it was really gd...it was a mini-drama and i don't think dongwan like the girl at all..my heart broke when yoogun was beaten up SOO badly and dongwan had to watch his 'lil'bro' get beaten up like that...

Guest sunnydays.

FLiPSiDE ahh u got me caught up into an eric mood again but im still 75% dongwannie mood xD! *continues to listen to dongwannie's songs* hehe. eric is so good at acting and he's so rich! with all those CF's and companys and directors who choose him to work for them.

Haha :D I know what you mean, I'm in Dongwan-mood too, along with Eric mood. Well, i'm always in Eric mood. ^^; LOL Eric IS rich... but i'm proud & happy to say that he earned his worth. (:

riz - i think i'm around where you are too.. can't wait for the next episode.. i think i'm starting to like hyerin cos she doesn't seem as evil as when the drama started.. but at the same time, i'm still wishing for taejoo-eunsoo *sigh* will do the picspam one of these days when i get bored to death =P

am i the only one who thinks that dongwan's song can be made into a drama soundtrack? it's got that feel in it.. or maybe i've been watching too much drama -_-"

YEAHH. Same, HyeRin started being really nice in the 13th&14th episodes. (: & I ALSO AM WISHING FOR TAEJOO&EUNSOO! Siiighh... Nat, this is driving me insane. XD; I gotta watch the next episode.

I agree. (: Dongwan's song was a bit "drama-like." Well, maybe the MV itself was like a mini-drama, & they had the music playing in the background? That's why you came across the idea? ^^; I dunno. But that's how I felt. :P

Picspams are amazing. :D

I don't think that's DW's natural satoori. He is faking it. Couple of parts were little hard to understand.

Anyway, regarding his MV, I don't think DW is in love with the girl (I thought so at first but after watching it over and over) and from the conversations of the MV, this is what I gathered.

Mommie Alice, thanks so much for the translations & summaries! (: I really appreciate it. Seriously, before that, I didn't understand the story at all. XD; But thanks to you, I understand most of it. Yoo Gun was a bad cop too? I'm not sure of his relationship with the gang/Dongwan... & how he got involved.

So I found out that I will not be in Shanghai at the same time Minwoo will be... =(

I am very upset by that, but I shook it off. There will be other opportunities!

ON a random note! Perhaps I will find lots of Shinhwa cds in HONG KONG!!!

Maybe lots of fake ones... LOL.

Awww... Xtine. D: Yes, yes, many opportunities to see Minbongieee. (: Haha BRING ME BACK SOME CHEAP SHINHWA CDS TOO! XD; LOLOL.

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

WOW!...thanks everybody 4 the links this thread has moved 3

Pgs. already and I've only been gone for less than a day

wow I need to hear Dongwan's music like NOW!!...LOL!!!

Guest nurkeyandie

hi, everyone! :)

yup, nutzie, i think eric and hyesung's "special" relationship is coz of their personality differences. i saw a clip where lee ji hoon says hyesung gets irritated by immaturity and i think we can all agree that eric can be quite silly and immature sometimes (actually, all of them can be quite silly when they're in the mood - so adorable though!). :P

zefiris1, thanks for the info. i did see that "a doll" parody, haha! poor hyesung; i feel like he's too sensitive, that's why the members love to push his buttons. :lol:

mommie Alice, thanks for the translation!

again, thank you everyone for the wonderful pics, links, etc!

btw, i've come to think (after going through all 33 pages of shinhwa's photos - thanks, samshiku and everyone who posted their pics in that thread!) that dongwan is the most photogenic among all the members. his pictures, especially his fashion/glamor/magazine shots always turn out great. and i love his new hair with the side-swept bangs! :blush:

Guest loving_D

btw, i've come to think (after going through all 33 pages of shinhwa's photos - thanks, samshiku and everyone who posted their pics in that thread!) that dongwan is the most photogenic among all the members. his pictures, especially his fashion/glamor/magazine shots always turn out great. and i love his new hair with the side-swept bangs! :blush:

i think dongwan is really photogenic, but i find minwoo the most photogenic among the members. maybe its just me, but he knows when its the right time to look hott (be serious) and the right time to smile (and be cute). his pics come out great all the time.

f_minwoo1stalm_1e934c0.jpg

f_minwoostarnm_b8b7c41.jpg

i miss him.

Guest nurkeyandie

i think dongwan is really photogenic, but i find minwoo the most photogenic among the members. maybe its just me, but he knows when its the right time to look hott (be serious) and the right time to smile (and be cute). his pics come out great all the time.

http://img38.picoodle.com/img/img38/8/6/29...alm_1e934c0.jpg

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/8/6/29...rnm_b8b7c41.jpg

i miss him.

hi, loving_D! yup, minwoo's really photogenic too. i like his smiling eyes. :) i dunno why he thinks his eyes are his worst feature (that's what he said on infinite challenge, right?).

it's really hard to choose a favorite or rank the shinhwa members (not that there's any reason to do so coz they're all so adorable)...i mean, i like hyesung the most, but i wish he would smile more in his fashion/glamor pics. it's a pity that his ulzzang pose is his mysterious/moody look when he looks so much better when he smiles. :blush:

btw, dunno if i should be askin this here, but could anyone tell me where to find an english translation of wandy's i love summer? thanks!

Guest sunnydays.

O___O

I NEVER KNEW SHINHWA WAS ON NEW NONSTOP.

whoa mann... it was surprising, I was looking around on youtube, & there it is -- nonstop 2 with Shinhwa.

So I watched it, ofcourse, even though there are no subs. o__o I got the main gist of the storyline thoughh. It's so cute & funny. XD;

This was back in 2001... I think when Andy wasn't there? Cuz I didn't see him in these episodes. =X Hyesung isn't in this episode, either. Anyway, it is starring are Jang Nara, Kim Jung Hwa... & the afro guy, I dunno who he is. x__x sorry. This is episode 317. I only made screencaps of the Shinhwa guys thoughh. PS -- the screencaps are not good quality because they are only from youtube. XD; I will try to find the original files of the episode, but i'm not sure if i'll be successful.

So basically, Jang Nara & Kim Jung Hwa come together for a double date... & guess who their dates are --

1nn2.jpg

JunJin & Minwoo! :D

2nn2.jpg

3nn2.jpg

Kim Jung Hwa & Jang Nara talk in the bathroom, & Jang Nara becomes interested in JunJin, so she goes with him while Kim Jung Hwa goes with Minwoo. After Jang Nara & JunJin eat & are about to pay the tab, JunJin forgets his wallet. LOL.

4nn2.jpg

Next scene... they're at the house-place (is it a house? O__O I dunno a lot about nonstop) and the girls are in the bedroom. Suddenly Kim Jung Hwa's phone rings... it's Minwoo! She looks outside, & there he is waiting, with his hot car & flowers.

5nn2.jpg

6nn2.jpg

7nn2.jpg

Minwoo takes Kim Jung Hwa to a dress store...

9nn2.jpg

& GUESS WHO THE OWNER/DESIGNER-PERSON IS!

10nn2.jpg

A homosexual Dongwan. LMAOO.

11nn2.jpg

12nn2.jpg

13nn2.jpg

Seriously, Dongwan is such a funny actor... in a lot of shows that require skits/acting, he plays the funny roles. XD; & he's good at it too. He was such a good gay designer. LMAO. From the way he talked, to his smile, to his hand movements, to his girly walk... it's a perfect role. (; Haha. Dongwan is lovee<3

Anyway, in the meantime, JunJin meets up with Jang Nara at the house place & meets the others.

8nn2.jpg

Here, he meets the afro guy (I dunno who he is T__T; sorryy) & apparently, they're old buddies or something? Because they seem to know each other well & they do weird handshakes. They immediately become attatched to one another & hang out, naturally leaving Jang Nara to feel excluded and not wanted anymore.

25nn2.jpg

That's their weird handshake. :D

16nn2.jpg

15nn2.jpg

18nn2.jpg

Haha... they do weird things. XD;

Anyway, meanwhile, it shifts back to Minwoo & Kim Jung Hwa. They go to a Japanese restaurant, where their waiter is introduced...

17nn2.jpg

their waiter is ERIC. (: He had a short part. T__T; (OMG HIS HAIR XD; ) LOL he & Minwoo started speaking Japanese.

Later on, they show Kim Jung Hwa & Minwoo in "France", looking at the Eiffel Tower.

20nn2.jpg

Minwoo looks good in his outfit, hmm? (; Very hot tux<3

Back to JunJin, the afro guy, & Jang Nara...

Jang Nara runs away, so JunJin and the afro guy go after her. Jang Nara tells on JunJin to a teacher/professor, but JunJin appologizes? I'm not 100% on what is said here, because like I said before, there were no subs... anyway, JunJin says all these sincere words & starts talking about love...

19nn2.jpg

Then he & the afro guy break out into dance & song for like, 5 seconds.

23nn2.jpg

LMAO. So random & funny. XD; Anyway, the teacher apparently believes his sincerity & scolds Jang Nara. After the teacher goes away, Jang Nara is still angry at them & runs away. JunJin runs after her. He catches up to her & appologizes... again, he acts very sincere, so Jang Nara accepts his apology. They both reach out to shake each other's hand..

22nn2.jpg

But JunJin grabs a hold of her hand to keep her from running away, turns around, & farts. LMAOOO.

JunJin: *fart fart*

Jang Nara: NOOOOO NOOOO!

& then it suddenly shifts back to the scene where they're in the bathroom, & Jang Nara is still saying "Andwehh"... so Kim Jung Hwa shakes her out of it, & it turns out Jang Nara was just dreaming about the whole thing. XD;

So they go out of the restaurant. It show JunJin walking with Kim Jung Hwa & Jang Nara walking with Minwoo. JunJin & Kim Jung Hwa walk off, so Jang Nara is left with Minwoo... when suddenly, they meet the afro guy on the street, & it turns out Minwoo knows the afro guy... so THEY start doing the weird handshakes. XD;

24nn2.jpg

Remember that? haha, anyway, Jang Nara screams & runs off, Minwoo & the afro guy chasing after her.

21nn2.jpg

THE END. (;

(credits-- youtube)

--

(I will provide screencaps for the episode 319 of Nonstop 2, if I can. :D )

I was also wondering, if anyone is willing to translate all episode 317 and episode 319, I will be able to create subs for those Shinhwa nonstop 2 episodes. (:

Awww... Xtine. D: Yes, yes, many opportunities to see Minbongieee. (: Haha BRING ME BACK SOME CHEAP SHINHWA CDS TOO! XD; LOLOL.

LOL. definitely (:

and YEAHH i saw the clip of dongwannie being 'gay' LOL or like ohte rppl said, like andre kim. hahaha, i remember cracking up so bad when i first saw it. (:

http://img38.picoodle.com/img/img38/8/6/29...alm_1e934c0.jpg

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/8/6/29...rnm_b8b7c41.jpg

i miss him.

i agree with you, even before when i was a bigger dongwan fan than minwoo fan, i thought minwoo was the most photogenic. there's only 2 pics of him that i thought werent good. TWO out of MILLIONS!!

Guest nutzie

riz - no actually, i didn't get the idea from watching the mv, since i've only watched it yesterday.. but i was randomly listening to it before i even watched the mv, and i thought it's a good song for a drama soundtrack.. and then i watched the mv.. and i was even more convinced that it's perfect for a soundtrack.. i hope some producer realizes this and makes this into an ost =P and i think yoo gun is a good cop.. he doesn't know anything about the relationship between dongwan and the mafia boss..

i started to pity hyerin when she broke down in front of her dad.. i was like, whoaa.. it's sad that she stooped down that low to steal tae joo away, but at the same time, it shows how much she doesn't want to lose him.. and she becomes nicer afterwards anyway.. now i'm hating joonhyuk =P

just so nobody's complaining that i reveal any plot whatsoever =P

andie - hahaha.. yeah, hyesung can't stand immaturity, but when he loosens up, there goes.. ricsyung!!! hahahaha.. although rare [well not really.. but compared to other couples, this can be considered rare] i always look forward to those moments.. well, ricsyung is one of my favorite couples that's why.. by the way, i'm not sure there's english translation of wandy's song yet, since it's so new.. maybe somebody [who knows korean] is bored enough one of these days to translate it? i myself is bored, but i don't understand korean =P

riz - ooh i watched this one!!! it was some twisted plot!! hahahaha.. dongwan as andre kim is the best part though.. i was almost convinced that he's gay =X too bad eric only had a small part.. but when he came out, i was laughing so hard.. of course i'm being biased, but he should've gotten a bigger part.. he should've been.. the afro guy!! no i'm just kidding.. hahahaha..

Archived