[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xmkaex

In "Come to Play" part 2, DW will reveal story about his past girlfriend.

"DW and his girlfriend got caught taking a secrete trip!"

"There's no such thing as 'secret'"

Basically it's saying during Shinhwa's 4th jib, DW had a girlfriend. He said he loved her alot. It was during the time when Shinhwa was very popular and eventhough he was afraid of the scandal, he and his girlfriend when on a trip.

During his trip, they went to cafe to take a break (hoping that no-one would recognize him) but the owner of the cafe recognized him.

DW gave the owner the eye contact signal asking him not to reveal who he was. The owner acted like he understood so DW relaxed.

But the owner went right into the kitchen and played Shinhwa's song and then announced that there will be Shinhwa member fan signing. DW and his girlfriend ran off!

hahaha i couldn't help but laugh when i read the owner let out dongwan's cover. esp when the owner played a shinhwa song while announcing it...lol

poor dongwan and his girlfriend though. it must of been hard to hang out together when your with a star, and even if they were on a trip.

is this the girlfriend[ "A.J"] that he dedicated the song Set Free to?

[MQ + HQ] Kim Dongwan - Handkerchief MV [Full Version]

thanks!

it's finally out! ^________________^

so happy~ DONGWAN THE SMEXY COP.. B) xD

i downloaded the mQ to watch first, and then later im going to dl the hQ to make caps :lol:

as far as i know, this album of DW, M only participated in composing one song for Wannie, "My love".

however, who know? i am not sure though

sorry cannot answer your question.

but that voice does sound kinda alike M's voice

LOL

LOL! I know its a Dongwan album... but somehow that voice really does sound like Minwoo. Oh wells. Thanks for your help anyways. Glad to know that there's someone who also thinks it kinda sounds like Minwoo voice. LOL!

Guest aindy

Basically it's saying during Shinhwa's 4th jib, DW had a girlfriend. He said he loved her alot. It was during the time when Shinhwa was very popular and eventhough he was afraid of the scandal, he and his girlfriend when on a trip.

During his trip, they went to cafe to take a break (hoping that no-one would recognize him) but the owner of the cafe recognized him.

DW gave the owner the eye contact signal asking him not to reveal who he was. The owner acted like he understood so DW relaxed.

But the owner went right into the kitchen and played Shinhwa's song and then announced that there will be Shinhwa member fan signing. DW and his girlfriend ran off!

thank you for this, mommie alice..

his story is really funny.. especially the running part.. :lol:

but i dont' like the part that the owner revealed his identify right then.. <_<

and i can't believe Wannie's album has been postponed~!!

been looking up to this day..

that must've been the reason why his inkigayo perf has been postponed too..

Mal..

thanks for the link..

now the full MV is out..

can't wait to watch it.. :)

Guest aindy

everyone..

i think it's time for him to have his own thread @ the music section right?

i've started a new one..

here's the link:http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=145018

help me on all his infos and banners if any so that i can put it on the first page..

watch dongwan FULL handkerchief mv hereKim Dongwan - MV Handkerchief FULL[daum]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loIy7yWPEOAcredits: daum

thanks for uploading the MV, kassuma..

i'm having a hard time downloading it.. :(

hope some could translate the talking parts..

im kinda confused how the story in the MV goes..

Aileen, I think someone had already started DW's forum in music section few weeks back. In fact first one was closed by Edwards until DW's album actually comes out and Edwards said he'll open it once DW's album comes out.There was second one (can't remember who it was...and it was closed because of the first one that opened.Might want to scroll through....Since there are 3 opened, I guess you guys have to decide which one to keep.

everyone..i think it's time for him to have his own thread @ the music section right?i've started a new one..here's the link:http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=145018help me on all his infos and banners if any so that i can put it on the first page..
Thank you so much Mal. I saw the HQ of MV in CB this morning but didn't have time to wait for the download...had to come to work. I'm downloading SS version (MQ) at work because I can't wait until I get home!
[MQ + HQ] Kim Dongwan - Handkerchief MV [Full Version]http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/8/6/28/f_MQKimDongwam_da65690.jpg[CLICK to d/l ---> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=932

Guest aindy

Aileen, I think someone had already started DW's forum in music section few weeks back. In fact first one was closed by Edwards until DW's album actually comes out and Edwards said he'll open it once DW's album comes out.

There was second one (can't remember who it was...was it you Angie (loving_D)?), and it was closed because of the first one that opened.

Might want to scroll through....

Since there are 3 opened, I guess you guys have to decide which one to keep.

aww.. didn't know that..

whatever re-opens would be fine with me..

Guest _melod!es

Thank you for the translation. Wow! that owner is so ... so inconsiderate! How can he just announce it like that and also add that their will be a fan signing?!?! But it's cute how Dongwan went out on a "secret" date even though he wasn't supposed to. Shows what a romantic guy Dongwan is (:

Just saw the DW's MV! His "ssha-too-ri" accent is sooooo cute! LOL! I think that's Pusan's "ssha-too-ri". I was born in Pusan and use to speak like that! LOL!

Can't wait to download to my iPOD (thanks to my teachers) so I can watch it over and over!

Guest loving_D

For Andy fans, he's been in hiding this past week or so! but he'll be filming for KBS Happy Together this saturday 6/30. the episode won't air then, but it'll probably air next week or so.

finally, another show for andy. i was getting sick of waiting. :wacko:

Guest sunnydays.

Nat - Yayy looking forward to your picspam! :D Mann, where's our third kidnapping member... D: Anyway, what episode are you on for QSS? (: Siigh. I'm stuck, they haven't released subs for episode 15 yet. =__= Gahh, Eric is wonderful, isn't he? (: I'm dreading the end of the series, because I won't be able to watch him (Tae Joo) & Eun Soo & Joon Hyuk & Hye Rin. D: criiiiessss.

Mommy Alice - Haha, thanks for that translation on Come To Play. (: I still have yet to watch it, but I think I will watch it after this. Haha, that's so funny... that's so brave of Dongwan, to come out JUST like that. & with his girlfriend too. Awww... so cute. >w<; The girlfriend, was she "AJ"? Or was AJ before Shinhwa became famous?

Dongwan's MV - I watched the 7 minute one on youtube, & I guess that wasn't the full version? Because I didn't really understand what was going on. O__O There were many snippets & I couldn't follow the storyline from there. =__= Nevertheless, the song sounded great. :D & Dongwan looked greaaat<3 Definately manlier with his facial hair... (; & his police role. Oohbaby. HAHA XD; Yoo Gun reminds me of Wonbin. D: Haha.

Guest Krain5

For Andy fans, he's been in hiding this past week or so! but he'll be filming for KBS Happy Together this saturday 6/30. the episode won't air then, but it'll probably air next week or so.

finally, another show for andy. i was getting sick of waiting. :wacko:

Thanks so much for the heads up! ^_^

Guest loving_D

edit--crap, double post. soompi hates me today.

to make this not useless, im kinda disappointed dongwan's album was delayed. im so anxious to hear his songs!

waahh im going camping tmrow so i wont be here for 3 days :tears: im gonna be missing out on news and i will have a lot of things to catch up on. but the most important thing is IM GONNA MISS U ALL!!! :] make me proud and have this thread grow a lot when i come back kk? haha

FLiPSiDE ahh u got me caught up into an eric mood again but im still 75% dongwannie mood xD! *continues to listen to dongwannie's songs* hehe. eric is so good at acting and he's so rich! with all those CF's and companys and directors who choose him to work for them.

mommie alice thanks for the translation :o i cant believe that happened. i never knew he had a gf but of course were people why wouldnt he have one? gosh so picky *frown* shouting to the whole resturant that there will be a fanmeeting.. feel so bad for celebrity relationships it always get's on news and magazines.. if i were that guy i would just ask him to get an autograph and have it in disguise so people wouldnt kno.. but then again maybe i wouldnt i would just take sneek pictures of him if i could ehh im rambling off again. ><

Cassiopeiasujuluver LOL i loved ur comment xD hehe i love their song once in a lifetime as well.! i love eric's voice in the begining its so deep and hot ^^. omg its like everyone writes an essay for extra credit! and we all get 100%!!! XD our Language Arts teachers are like all impressed haha

angelix I LOVE UU!! thanks for the MV i must watch it once im done with some other things hehe ^^

loving_D *gasp* cant wait!!! i wanna see our cute adorkable andy!!! XD cant wait to see it even without subs![

Guest nutzie

mommie alice - oh so that's busan's satoori.. i think it's right, cos in an interview with dongwan and yoogun, they mentioned they were in busan.. i've always wondered why some people [ex. all rise band in jihwaza, the vineyard's man's lead actor] talk in a funny tone like that [no offense, it sounds cutely funny to me..] thanks for the enlightenment.. but i agree, dongwan's satoori sounds cute.. he's just faking it though right? from my point of view [since i don't know satooris that well] it sounds pretty similar, but he should've talked more.. i think yoo gun did a pretty good job too =P

riz - i think i'm around where you are too.. can't wait for the next episode.. i think i'm starting to like hyerin cos she doesn't seem as evil as when the drama started.. but at the same time, i'm still wishing for taejoo-eunsoo *sigh* will do the picspam one of these days when i get bored to death =P

dongwan's mv - i just finished watching it.. hohohooh.. the last part of bloodied dongwan still scares me -_-" but i think it's something along the line of yoo gun and dongwan being police officers.. and one day during patrol, they caught those mafia guys kidnapping the girl and they rescued her.. they took care of her because she was injured and she fell in love with yoo gun.. but i think dongwan might've liked her too.. the mafia people were upset that they foiled their plan, and took revenge [beating up yoo gun].. and then dongwan took a revenge for yoo gun in the end.. ummm scroll down and read mommie alice's explanation ^^"

am i the only one who thinks that dongwan's song can be made into a drama soundtrack? it's got that feel in it.. or maybe i've been watching too much drama -_-"

Archived