[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest loving_D

^^i know, yoo gun + wannie is gonna = major hottness!!

so. i was listening to wannies songs.. as usual. and i noticed

my play count. and i was like whoaaaa. it was 212, 212, and 209

i need to get his cd quickk cause if i dont those play counts are gonna

like reach to 1000s

oh, same here. i can't stop listening to the three songs.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Shinhwa Fans! I've been a Shinhwa fan for a long time now... 5 years? O_o cant remember, I do pop in and out off this thread, but i just wanted to ask a quick question. For one of dongwan's song, the one with andy rapping... is minwoo voice the background singing voice? Being a fan, for so long, you would think at least i can tell the difference... but it really does sound like minwoo, so i was wonder whether i was hearing things, or it really is him... thanks. ^_^

Is there translation to DW's Come to Play? Not just Soompi but including Shinhwachangjo and Shinhwasarang (shinhwa.biz).

If no one did it in any of the forums and if I have time this weekend, I'll translate just DW's part (that is if you guys need translation). It wasn't much so it shouldn't take too long.

There's Part 2 to Come to Play this Friday right?

EDIT: Fenny (Kriza_09), I see you on line right now. Soooo WHAT HAPPEND? Did you go up to Hyesung? Get his autograph? Are you still in Korea? Been waiting for you to give us update! Tell us ALL! LOL!

crazy_korean LOL! oomg o.o that is soooo many plays! yes yes u and i better get dongwan's album soon. hehe i havent had time staying home so i havent listened it to it much but i still love it when i have time cuz when i come home i usualy watch clip on youtube. =P but anyways wow that's crazy o.o

Guest katelin_kim

Hello Shinhwa Fans! I've been a Shinhwa fan for a long time now... 5 years? O_o cant remember, I do pop in and out off this thread, but i just wanted to ask a quick question. For one of dongwan's song, the one with andy rapping... is minwoo voice the background singing voice? Being a fan, for so long, you would think at least i can tell the difference... but it really does sound like minwoo, so i was wonder whether i was hearing things, or it really is him... thanks. ^_^

as far as i know, this album of DW, M only participated in composing one song for Wannie, "My love".

however, who know? i am not sure though

sorry cannot answer your question.

but that voice does sound kinda alike M's voice

LOL

Guest nurkeyandie

hi, everyone! thanks again for the warm welcome! *waves back* to those who waved to new shinhwa fans (i.e., me!) :)

*waves* to mommie alice (i'm going to santa anita mall tomorrow haha!), Krain5 (thanks for the message!), and K4Ice (thanks for adding me!) :)

samshiku, hyesungstory, thanks so much for the sungie pics! he's so cute when he sticks out his tongue like that! i'm a little concerned, though, coz in his pics at the airport, he looked so skinny, but in the pics at the concert he looks puffy. aacckk, he needs to take better care of himself!

and thank you everyone for the other shinhwa pics too (they're all so adorable!!!)!

crystalis, thanks for all those forum links! i'll check them out for sure!

i saw andy on jihwaza and he was really cute in the part where he said, "oh my God, the writer noona didn't say that!" :lol: i've been playing wandy's song over and over too (47 is the play count on my itunes but it's been on loop in my ipod since last week i think!)

i have a question, btw. they say hyesung and eric are like oil and water, right? of course i know hyesung doesn't really hate eric, but i wonder why he's closest to junjin (right?) and not to eric when they used to be roommates back when they all lived together (eric and hyesung did use to be roommates, right?). i mean, i just wanna ask you guys if you've seen a program where it's explained why jinsyung are really close and ricsyung aren't (coz in ysmm they didn't really explain why). i'm just curious, that's all. thanks! :)

Guest loving_D

is dongwan's album still releasing on june 28th? sorta confused because z-degrees says its gonna come out on july 5th. i've been anticipating june 28th so much. anyone know?

nurkeyandiei ithnk hyesung is close to eric too but just not as close as he is with jin. hyesung did said before that he wasnt as open as the rest when they first live together and i think it was during the 3rd jib that he start to open up to them?

i personally think he was really close to jin after jin got into an accident where the doctors all say jin wont make it (5th jib) and yeah, i ithnk that was the time they got real close because after the incident, during 6th jib you can see jinsyung love bloom..haha...and everyone know jin is the only one who can tease and annoy hyesung like hell, hyeusng wont mind =D

loving_D dongwan's album and activites had been postpone back to a week later..so yeah, i ithnk 5th july is correct.

-michelle-

Guest nurkeyandie

nurkeyandiei ithnk hyesung is close to eric too but just not as close as he is with jin. hyesung did said before that he wasnt as open as the rest when they first live together and i think it was during the 3rd jib that he start to open up to them?

i personally think he was really close to jin after jin got into an accident where the doctors all say jin wont make it (5th jib) and yeah, i ithnk that was the time they got real close because after the incident, during 6th jib you can see jinsyung love bloom..haha...and everyone know jin is the only one who can tease and annoy hyesung like hell, hyeusng wont mind =D

hi, michelle (dreamhyesung)! thanks for your reply. yeah, i read somewhere that hyesung was hysterical when junjin had that accident and that he even cried in the rain outside the hospital. aww, wish i was there that time to console him...hehe, peace, sungie fans! i'm not trying to take hyesung away from you guys...i'll just love him from afar (since i dunno if they're gonna perform anytime soon here in l.a., hmpft!).

Guest sunnydays.

^ WHAAT? posponed? D: whyyy. Gahh, well, better than nothing. Besides, gives me more time to save up money. (:

Yes, people, Project Orange is back. IT WILL BE BACK. >;]

Krizza - LOL. Your response is funny. XD But... let's hope that he doesn't come to that & shave all his hair off. u__U;;

So lately i've been watching Que Sera Sera... & i'm in TOTAL Eric mode. (: So, here are pictures of the lovely Eric --

1131750171138xaaq1.jpg

junediary3capj1.jpg

eric27.jpg

pic3.jpg

eric8.jpg

eric135.gif

thx1pglip38xxbl2vwuu5zrxfre7o5w2.gif

th1150888439_rica.gif

WAHH my beautiful Eric<3 siigh. Sometimes, I have to remind myself that Eric is not really TaeJoo in QSS. XD; Well, he is, character-wise... well, I dunno. u__u it's hard to explain. It's just that... Eric plays TaeJoo WONDERFULLY in QSS. It's amazing, I tell you. (: & it's like someone said in the QSS thread -- Eric is TaeJoo as Johnny Depp is Jack Sparrow.

Guest nutzie

andie - i guess you also can account it to their personality differences.. it doesn't mean that because they shared their dorm room, they'll become as close as brothers.. besides, dorm was just for sleeping anyways [given training and all that] i guess it's also true what michelle said about the accident, although i thought they were already close before that.. but after the accident, hyesung realized he has to take care of junjin more and therefore the excessive [no i'm not complaining here =P] PDA.. besides, eric is taken by andy.. hahahaa.. i'm sorry.. =X

riz - i was watching que sera sera too~ and like what i told rozzy, i felt like i've fallen in love with him all over again >_<" it's like, tae joo isn't the best person out there, but it's someone i could relate to.. i just adore eunsoo - taejoo, i can't help it~~ thanks for the picspam.. i think i have enough pics for eric picspam.. i'll do it next time if i have the patience =D

question!!

is dongwan's inkigayo debut this week or next week? cos he's not on the list this week [and previously i read that it'll be this week] so he's performing next week?

Guest angel2nyt

is dongwan's album still releasing on june 28th? sorta confused because z-degrees says its gonna come out on july 5th. i've been anticipating june 28th so much. anyone know?

its July 5..

that's the right date..

but according to Naver, its June 21..

when is it really going to be?

nevermind..

its really july 5

Guest mzjehniffa

hey this is my first time posting in this thread :)

im not sure if this article has been posted before but just incase i wanted to post it up for you guys to know....

its in korean and im not good at translating....but here it is for those who can read in korean

credits: yahoo korea

2007062810003435808_120007_0.jpg

김동완, 여친과 몰래 여행 딱걸렸다

[JES 이현] "누구나, 비밀은 없다?'

최근 솔로가수 활동을 선언한 김동완(28)이 한때 사귀었던 여자친구에 대한 깜짝 고백으로 현장을 달궜다.

김동완은 최근 서울 여의도 MBC 본사에서 진행된 예능프로그램 '놀러와'에 녹화에 참여, 여자친구와 몰래 여행을 간 후 겪게된 해프닝을 털어놨다.

김동완은 "한창 그룹 신화의 멤버로 활동하던 2001년, 4집 'Hey, Come On!'으로 인기를 얻고 있을 때 여자친구를 만나고 있었고, 그녀를 많이 사랑했다"고 당시의 추억을 되새긴 후 "신화가 아이돌 스타로 인정받고 있었던 때라 스캔들이 무서웠지만, 당당히 그녀와 여행을 갔다"고 털어놨다.

하지만 '아무도 몰라주길 바랬던' 그의 바람과 달리, 잠시 휴식을 위해 들렀던 카페의 주인이 자신을 바로 알아보는 난감한 상황이 벌어졌던 것이 문제였다.

김동완은 "카페 주인에게 '모른척 해달라'고 무언의 눈짓을 보내고, 주인이 재빠르게 알아채는 것 처럼 보여 안도의 한숨을 내쉬었다. 그런데 주방으로 돌아간 주인이 바로 신화의 노래로 배경음악으로 바꾼 것은 물론 갑자기 손님들에게 '여러분, 신화가 팬 사인회를 개최합니다'라고 방송을 해 황당했다"며 "그길로 여친과 몰래 도망나와야했다"고 당시 '굴욕'을 겪어야만 했던 전모를 밝혔다. 29일 방송된다.

In "Come to Play" part 2, DW will reveal story about his past girlfriend.

"DW and his girlfriend got caught taking a secrete trip!"

"There's no such thing as 'secret'"

Basically it's saying during Shinhwa's 4th jib, DW had a girlfriend. He said he loved her alot. It was during the time when Shinhwa was very popular and eventhough he was afraid of the scandal, he and his girlfriend when on a trip.

During his trip, they went to cafe to take a break (hoping that no-one would recognize him) but the owner of the cafe recognized him.

DW gave the owner the eye contact signal asking him not to reveal who he was. The owner acted like he understood so DW relaxed.

But the owner went right into the kitchen and played Shinhwa's song and then announced that there will be Shinhwa member fan signing. DW and his girlfriend ran off!

hey this is my first time posting in this thread :)

im not sure if this article has been posted before but just incase i wanted to post it up for you guys to know....

its in korean and im not good at translating....but here it is for those who can read in korean

credits: yahoo korea

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/iam...08_120007_0.jpg

김동완, 여친과 몰래 여행 딱걸렸다

[JES 이현] "누구나, 비밀은 없다?'

최근 솔로가수 활동을 선언한 김동완(28)이 한때 사귀었던 여자친구에 대한 깜짝 고백으로 현장을 달궜다.

김동완은 최근 서울 여의도 MBC 본사에서 진행된 예능프로그램 '놀러와'에 녹화에 참여, 여자친구와 몰래 여행을 간 후 겪게된 해프닝을 털어놨다.

김동완은 "한창 그룹 신화의 멤버로 활동하던 2001년, 4집 'Hey, Come On!'으로 인기를 얻고 있을 때 여자친구를 만나고 있었고, 그녀를 많이 사랑했다"고 당시의 추억을 되새긴 후 "신화가 아이돌 스타로 인정받고 있었던 때라 스캔들이 무서웠지만, 당당히 그녀와 여행을 갔다"고 털어놨다.

하지만 '아무도 몰라주길 바랬던' 그의 바람과 달리, 잠시 휴식을 위해 들렀던 카페의 주인이 자신을 바로 알아보는 난감한 상황이 벌어졌던 것이 문제였다.

김동완은 "카페 주인에게 '모른척 해달라'고 무언의 눈짓을 보내고, 주인이 재빠르게 알아채는 것 처럼 보여 안도의 한숨을 내쉬었다. 그런데 주방으로 돌아간 주인이 바로 신화의 노래로 배경음악으로 바꾼 것은 물론 갑자기 손님들에게 '여러분, 신화가 팬 사인회를 개최합니다'라고 방송을 해 황당했다"며 "그길로 여친과 몰래 도망나와야했다"고 당시 '굴욕'을 겪어야만 했던 전모를 밝혔다. 29일 방송된다.

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

I love shinhwa! i like their song Once In A Life Time!

OMG!!! don't get me started on Once in a Lifetime I could write

a whole essay on how much I love that song It inspires

me so much to be something greater and to never give

up on my dreams!....ahhh I LOVE SHINHWA!!!! :wub:

Guest zefiris1

loving_D dongwan's album and activites had been postpone back to a week later..so yeah, i ithnk 5th july is correct.

-michelle-

i think both eric and jin are really close to hyesung. while they are supposedly "oil and water" theres evidence contrary to that such as old clips where hyesung gave eric's birthday as a number for the karaoke challenge or when eric recited hyesung's personal phone number. i think that eric purposely likes to push hyesungs buttons because since hes more reserved he gives a bigger reaction than the rest! :P and we know that eric loves to prank the members and PDA. :D I swear he has kissed every member before!

and on a side note to hyesung/eric/jin discussion heres a REALLY funny clip of a parody by eric and jin of the song "a doll" that hyesung sang with lee ji hoon. (might make more sense if you watched the mv of the song before) i sooooo agree with one of the posters that only eric and jin dare do this to hyesung! i can imagine hyesung getting really pissed and not talking to the members for days if the others did it!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1j6FeByFqGM

Guest jheizhee

is there any other way i can listen to dongwan's songs? i mean, at least just his song wid mc mong. i think i'm the only one who doesn't have them. everyone is saying its catchy and stuff. i can't download it on shinhwabiz or z-degrees cuz i don't have an account there. i'm not requesting for download or anything...i just wanna know if there's other site or something that doesn't require an account for me to listen to his songs.

thanks

Guest angelix

is there any other way i can listen to dongwan's songs? i mean, at least just his song wid mc mong. i think i'm the only one who doesn't have them. everyone is saying its catchy and stuff. i can't download it on shinhwabiz or z-degrees cuz i don't have an account there. i'm not requesting for download or anything...i just wanna know if there's other site or something that doesn't require an account for me to listen to his songs.

thanks

U can listen to this link -> http://www.dosirak.com/DosirakPlayer/WebCl...bun=3&SSO=f :)

Archived