[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kriza_09

omg you're not going to believe what i'm about to say...

i'm in cafe mall right now and i just saw HYESUNG!!!!!

it was kinda embarrassing.. i'll tell the details later..

right now he's in the private room... with some other people.. they're kinda loud but i can't tell who they are.. hopefully some shinhwa members.. >"<

got to go now... i can't see the private room from here.. omg i'm so excited... my face feels so hot right now... argghhhh.. >"<

but anyway.. i just wanted to tell you guys this..

if you read this and you're in korea, you've got to come to cafe mall RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Guest prizzyy

^ HUGE ENVY! :D how is my darling! still thinnn? =)

NEWS ON DONGWAN..

18/6 Dongwan loses 6kg

Shinhwa member, Kim Dongwan, who is going to debut as a solo singer soon, lost 6kg; the image after losing the weight has been shown to the public.

After SBS drama "person i love" ended, to prepare for this album, Kim Dongwan underwent 2 months of strict diet and excercise, and succeeded in losing 6kg.

This solo album's cover aims to bring out Dongwan's manly beauty, just like those shown in posters and magazines.

The most special thing is, in this MV, Dongwan has perfectly shown his good acting skills, casting as a rough yet kind crazy policeman, everyone is looking forward to the MV.

On the 21st this month, through melon, dosirak, cy, Dongwan will leak out his top three songs, MV and the making of the film.

credits// oceans6 + jojoyu7@shinhwachina + lalarips@soompi

prizzy - considering that similar pictures have just been posted i suggest yopu removed the ones from your post. It encourages people to think they can quote images and i dont want this thread to have issues okies ;)

Guest dazzling_M

right now he's in the private room... with some other people.. they're kinda loud but i can't tell who they are.. hopefully some shinhwa members.. >"<

got to go now... i can't see the private room from here.. omg i'm so excited... my face feels so hot right now... argghhhh.. >"<

if you read this and you're in korea, you've got to come to cafe mall RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

0_0! so envious LOL hmmm ... are there alot of people there?? Please tell us the details soon (: so lucky!

wish i was in korea right now. argh! so angry that i won't be going to korea this year! hopefully, i will get to see shinhwa next year when i will DEFINITELY go ^^

- Eunyoung :)

18/6 Dongwan loses 6kg

i don't understand why dongwan had to undergo 2 months of strict diet and excercise. i mean, he looked great even before he went on the diet. for some reason, this reminds me of junjin, when he went released his solo album. junjin lost so much weight (at least it seemed like) and eventually, he got sick and had to go to the hospital. hope this won't happen to dongwan. hope he won't overwork himself like junjin. anyways, he looks so sexy in those pics (: Hahaha. Can't wait to hear his album!

- Eunyoung :)

Guest angelix

[07.06.18][trans] Dongwan completed his action scenes without using stand in

Take Out With Proper Full Credits

In the early june, dongwan started his 5D4N mv shooting at Pusan.

In this mv, there are many action scenes and dangerous stunts. And for this, dongwan has received personal trainings. He fully exhibits his vigour by insisting on not using a substitute for those dangerous stunts. He did those personally.

The making of the mv will be revealed on 21th and the full mv will be broadcasted on 26th, through the cable channel.

A related person of dongwan mentioned it was worrying as there were many dangerous stunts, however dongwan managed to complete those scenes rather perfectly. Dongwan also mentioned that he is looking forward to attending music programmes and meeting his fans as a singer.

Currently, dongwan is in his last stage of recording.

credits: oceans (source) + jojoyu7@shinhwachina (translation) + 前进2步@junjinchina + trueckp @ http://shinhwa.biz/forums (eng trans)

Guest sunnydays.

[Real Pics] Andy Together With Choi Hong Man

I <3 both too. (: But I think I love Andy more. HAHA! OMGG, they're so adorable. Andyyy~~ I missed seeing that cutness! Haha, he's so adorable. Thanks so much for the pictures. (:

[Pics] 070617 Dongwan - Recent photoshoot

OMG.

DONGWANNNN

HE LOOKS SO MUCH OLDERRRR O_______________________O

... hmm. I'm still debating whether I like the facial hair on him. I'm so used to the happy, dorky, handsome Dongwan. But this makes him look rugged, sexxy, & dark. Hmm. The pictures are hott though. 6kg? omg, omg. x__x That's wayy too much. He's already so skinny & yet he still loses some? Gahh, I'm worried about him. =\ like what dazzling_M said, that's what happened with JunJin... he lost too much & he had to go to the hospital. x__X Dongwannie, please take care of yourself.<3

OMG. O___O SOOO LUCKYYYY. I'm so jealous. LOL. DETAILS, DETAILS! XD;

What was he wearing? (; Is he really tall? Who's he with? OMGGG. Haha, you're getting me all excited! XD;

JUNJIN<3

Wow, you can tell he's getting olderrr =X It's funny, because his looks - he's getting older, but yet again, he still looks like a cute young man. (: I <3 JunJin. I wanna see him smile. But seriously, his hair looks GOOOD. B) thanks so much for the pictures! Oooh top 3 songs, can't wait!

Guest anneistee

*gasp* faint!

^ HUGE ENVY! :D how is my darling! still thinnn? =)

NEWS ON DONGWAN..

18/6 Dongwan loses 6kg

*just woke up, gasp again* faint again....

gosh evrybody, its dongwan!!!!!! wow, he is sooo handsome even though he looks a lot thinner. but im sure he is careful with his health rite? nggghhh, 21st 21st.... why 21st, why not now??!! why 26th why not NOW?!!!! and just like flipside said, im not really digging his facial hair hmmm.... hes so cute without it^^

since im quite happy rite now, i wanna share this with u guys(even tho its not that important =p)

last nite i re-watch xman germany and my mother saw it too. when she saw dgwan she said "i've always liked dongwan. he looks so cute, sweet and handsome at the same time" haha guess how happy i am? he's my fav^^ my mum also said something about eric somthin like(no offense eric fans =p) "when i first saw eric, i didnt really like him cuz he acted all romantic and all, but now that i know more, he is actually a silly person," hehe she cracked me up, iluv eric thou, heck, i love SHINHWA!!! she knows a little about shinhwa cuz she saw some loveletter episodes b4.

hmmm, i hope im not spamming =_= i... just.... wanna.... share my happiness and shinhwaness...... if i just did spam, i promise i wont do it again!!!!

Guest NotGuilty

write a note and roll it into the room!!! tell him/them to visit soompi!! :w00t:

Guest aindy

wow, kriza.. you are so lucky..

what's he wearing?? with sunglasses and a cap i suppose..

any stolen shots?

god, im missing sungie..

18/6 Dongwan loses 6kg

so that's the reason why..

but why did he have to undergo dieting? just what JJ did in his first single..

i can't tell wannie at first when i saw the pics..

thanks for the news.. ^__^

[07.06.18][trans] Dongwan completed his action scenes without using stand in

Take Out With Proper Full Credits

getting more and more excited in his upcoming MV..

can't wait by June26..

thanks for the news, Mal..

as for JJ pics, i thought he wasn't able to perform due to his injury??

shocks, that must have been hurt..

ANDYways, thanks for the pics..

JJ is so uberly handsome.. :wub:

Guest loving_D

so many pics of our boys lately. eric with his cfs, junjin in china, wannie with his album pics, minwoo recording, and andy in variety shows. im dying to see recent pics of hyesung though... :wacko:

angelix LOL haha they were being dorky. andy was shoooo cute! hehe never seen him that cute and bubbly in a long time ^__^ thanks for sharing the pictures. *puffs cheecks*

kriza_09 omg! *jealousy* haha can't believe that! can u take some pictures of him if u can? omg i sooo wanna go there!!! ahhh

NotGuilty LOL omg i wouldve did that!! haha if only i could see one of the members. ur comment led me think of soo much such as me going up to andy and like talking to him in english :lol: and then i'd be like taking a picture with him and have hsi autograph and tell him to go on soompi and see us fans and maybe if he has time he'll have an account here and we'd be able to talk to him! haha. btw whats ur name? mines naomi nice to meet ya hope we can be friends (well i guess to me ur already a friend i love all shinhwa fans ^_^)

dongwan omg! he lost so much weight! i have this feeling he's gonna show us his body and show his cool side of him hehe but if its true ill have to get used to it cuz i always remember him as a funni guy lol

eric and coke zero CF i must buy one tmrow it looks so good just staring at eric haha. he looks so happy in those pictures. how do they do that? i can pull off a smile like eric can xD

have u guys thought about Andy? maybe i dont know but he's been trying to show his cool side of him and try not to be shy anymore o.o that's made me think a diff way of him. cuz i always loves his shy and cute side of him.. does anyone notice or kno about this too?

Guest poloblue

OMG, kriza, post soon and tell us EVERYTHING!!!!!

anyways, does anyone know what brand this scarf is?? i want it. (the one minwoo is wearing)

43826b3e0e8a0jpg43826b6sw8.jpg

when i buy clothes, i always look out for stuff that is similar to shinhwa's LOL. thank god im a guy!

Guest angel2nyt

oh my gosh!!

oh my gosh!!!

needs details

come on

youre so lucky..

and im so envious

hahahaha

^ lolz 2 wannie 'Hwaiting' pics in a roll :D

070616 KBS Yunyega - Dongwan 1st Jib MV Filmsite [ENGLISH hardsubbed]

YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtpCt_uc8g0

Enjoy :rolleyes:

thank you for sharing this

Guest angelix

[07.06.19] [News] Shinhwa Together To Support Kim Dongwan's Solo Album

May Take Out With Proper Full Credits

f_qam_d0a897e.jpg

f_20070619081m_a696939.jpg

f_newsenphotom_26a19bf.jpg

Shinhwa showed their 10 years of friendship through Kim Dongwan's solo album.

For a long time, Shinhwa members finally got together and showed their support for Dongwan's solo, hence Shin Hyesung, Eric Mun, Lee Minwoo and Andy will be featured in Dongwan's solo album as a sign to show their strong 10 years of friendship. Junjin, on the other hand, has helped Kim Dongwan in his dance choreography.

Lee Minwoo has composed a song entitled 'My Love' that will be in Dongwan's solo album, and in this song, Eric contributed parts of his raps. Shin Hyesung, who is currently busy with his solo album too took the time to do a duet song with Dongwan with song entitled '남은 사람' (Person Who Stays) which was composed by famous song writer Park Chang Hyun. The other song title '여름이 좋아' (I Like Summer) will be featuring Andy as a rapper of which this song defines a fast and an upbeat song.

Also, Junjin who experienced an accident and was hurt, showed his professionalism and showed up in international concerts. Upon his return to Korea, he went to Dongwan's dance practice and created dance moves especially for 'My Love' which Lee Minwoo has composed.

This has made Kim Dongwan feeling grateful and showed his thankfulness towards the other members. He expressed "I've been working together with the group Shinhwa, thus there were a lot of pressure on working on the solo album, but since the other members showed up and helped me with most of it, it has been a great big help for me". Shinhwa will be always together forever.

Credits : http://shinhwa.biz/forums + angelix (Kor -> Eng Translations) + Newsen (Source)

n.b Take Out With Full Proper Credits

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=806

Archived