[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest aindy

WEEEEE!~ i received this CD full of shinhwa mp3s from ate AI, or aindy here as a present (hugs ate ai), and i'm totally in love with one of the songs there, it's from their winter story 04-05, track #12... sung by.. ANDY!!!!!!!

<---- i uploaded it on youtube by adding the romanized and english trans from aheeyah.. :P

hope you'll love it.., not the vid, but the song, okies? i'm thinking of making a fanvid for it using andy clips but i don't have that many since all my Shinhwa clips where erased when i changed my computer... bummer, and i didn't have any back-up... dang.

krizza~!!

did i just saw my name on the credit list of the audio vid??

you're really crazy~!! :sweatingbullets:

ANDYways, thanks..

glad you enjoyed the songs.. :)

rozzy, welcome back~!!

thanks for tellng us about the jiwhaza 2nd part..

can't wait to watch it.. :)

and i'll be expecting a large amount to caps from Angie ANDYtime soon..

i suppose.. :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhwa*battle

oh my goodness.. junjin's injury~!

why is he so hard on himself?!

i know he doesnt wanna let the china fans down...

but..... he shd know that us, fans, will be equally devastated knowing what he did!

but it really goes to show his professionalism as well as the importance of the china fans to him. <3

get well soon jinnie~!

thanks for sharing the news~ :)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

oh my! oh my!! DONGWAN is just sooooo HOT!!!!

im so excited to watched his MV..

ANE!~ i know! haha, i can't get over how hot wan looks in those pics either.. and you aren't the only one who is excited to watch his MV because i am sure as hell excited myself.. :w00t:

oh em gee i juss fnshed watching jizhawa..it was hilarious! nd andy got a lot of screen time! hahah.

shinhwa was mentioned quite a few times. nd oh em gee..i have a funny stry to tel all u guyz later about shinhwa...well..itz not that funny..buh interestering. x].

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...i can't wait to naver pictures to find sum more pictures to show u guyz. :D

nd yayee for krizza for being bak too! i can't wait to catch up wit u. x]

WA!~ you watched it with nat, i suppose? were you two on msn? dang! i should have watched with you guys... :tears: now i need to dl it to see it.. wa!!! did you save it? haha, will you upload it? okay, too many questions. will shut up now.

thanks for sharing the good parts!~ lol.. now i really want to watch it already!!! grumblesshouldhavewatchedgrumbles i love it when shinhwa's mentioned in shows!~ especially if there's a member in that show!~ :P it's just too good...

i'll wait for these said pics, ok? and this said story too...

haha, let's catch up together then!~ :P

[Real Pics] Dongwan & Hwang Bo (During Filming Of 'Come To Play')

[Pics]070615 Junjin At China Cyworld Visit To Beijing Interview Event + Stage Photos

thanks for sharing these here, MAL!~ ah, wan looks so cute and handsome in those pics.. so care free!~ can't wait for this to show!!!! sometimes, shinhwa.biz doesn't load for meand sometimes it does but then it hangs up.. which is sad.. so i get all my shinhwa stuff here.. warfg... maybe i should install a new browser? firefox?

krizza~!!

did i just saw my name on the credit list of the audio vid??

you're really crazy~!! :sweatingbullets:

ANDYways, thanks..

glad you enjoyed the songs.. :)

ATE AI!~ yes, you just saw your name on the credits.. :P haha, i'm not crazy!!! kinda, well, you are too.. andy crazy, that is. lol. :lol: thanks for the present again!!!!

oh my goodness.. junjin's injury~!

why is he so hard on himself?!

i know he doesnt wanna let the china fans down...

but..... he shd know that us, fans, will be equally devastated knowing what he did!

but it really goes to show his professionalism as well as the importance of the china fans to him. <3

get well soon jinnie~!

thanks for sharing the news~ :)

exactly our point. i think everybody here has been saying that. i know junjin might be aware that what he did will worry us too but he was just too stubborn, eh?

i just hope that the accident wouldn't leave any long-time problems.

EDIT::

WAA!~ i haven't owned a page for the longest time!!!!!

this calls for a celebration!!!!

ownage.gif

1021 is mine!~

EDIT EDIT::

to celebrate...

this is during the MIS fanmeeting they had last february

eric comes into the room but who is that behind him??? and why is his hand like that?

rs1.jpg

ah.. it's sungie who is behind him! and what is this? are they holding hands?

rs2.jpg

apparently, they are... and someone is teasing them about it!!! haha, look at sungie being so shy..

rs3.jpg

so eric answers back and what does he get from sungie??? that's right people, a playful punch... eh

rs4.jpg

all of this while still being happy....ne sungie?

rs5.jpg

rs6.jpg

credits to rspond.com

okies.. sorry guys if i'm weird but if you've been here for sometime, you'd know i'm a lover of ricsyung and woodong.. lol.. so forgive.... ^__^

Guest chopsticksandspoon

070615 Junjin At Show In China

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neR6tSqFHrg

credits: junjinchina

AH!~ thanks for this...

haha, the clip description made me laugh "Jinnie the loveable fool delayed going for further treatment just to attend this event in order not to disappoint the china fans. credits: junjinchina" PUAHAAH!~

arfgh, jin looks so good in a suit!!! there were so many shinhwa fans, no? i see orange among those people so much! they were even waving placards!!! and i saw a JINSYUNG banner!!!! :P

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? is his right hand wrapped in bandage??? *glomps jin* waaa.... you lovable fool!!!!

Guest lexine

Seriously, I admire Jin for his professionalism(?).. But I think he ought to have gone for a checkup first. Things could have been wayy worst which would upset his fans more if he had internal injuries. But I'm glad it's over and he's alright. Just hope no such stuff happens again to any of our shinhwa lovelies!

Thanks Angelix for the pics of DW and HB!

I love the first picture! Wannie looks so hot! And he's so cute! Look at the second last picture! 'pining' for hwang bo eh? and I didn't know HwangBo became so pretty, I think she looks kinda good with wannie. (oops!)

Krizza!

THANKS FOR THE RICSYUNG SPAMS! I love your ricsyung goodies! Always a feast to me! I missed them so much! Sungie's so cute in there! Haha. They came in holding hands! hmmm. He's supposed to hold MY hand only! lol.

/edit

kassuma

OMG. THANKS FOR SHARING! I can't believe Jinnie actually was so sweet as to have held his right hand behind him most of the time! He didn't want the fans to see he was injured! OMG. But I'm glad he didn't have to perform after that accident. It probably would have injured him more. :(

JUNJIN! WO YE AI NI!

WO XIN LI YONG YUAN YE YOU NI!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

Seriously, I admire Jin for his professionalism(?).. But I think he ought to have gone for a checkup first. Things could have been wayy worst which would upset his fans more if he had internal injuries. But I'm glad it's over and he's alright. Just hope no such stuff happens again to any of our shinhwa lovelies!

Thanks Angelix for the pics of DW and HB!

I love the first picture! Wannie looks so hot! And he's so cute! Look at the second last picture! 'pining' for hwang bo eh? and I didn't know HwangBo became so pretty, I think she looks kinda good with wannie. (oops!)

Krizza!

THANKS FOR THE RICSYUNG SPAMS! I love your ricsyung goodies! Always a feast to me! I missed them so much! Sungie's so cute in there! Haha. They came in holding hands! hmmm. He's supposed to hold MY hand only! lol.

i totally agree lex, jin is such a lovable fool, eh? he did it because he knows he can get away with it!~ grr.. just hope his right hand is doing fine since that clip.. *shudders* hope it'll heal soon.

i know!~ hwang bo looks so gorgeous now.. even more gorgeous than before!!!! wa... she looks kinda good with wannie??? she looks kinda good with wannie???????? why you...!!! just kidding... lol, i think hwang bo's taller though.... or not?

haha, you're welcome lex... i love spamming this thread with ricsyung goodies... :P it makes me happy.. lol. yes, they came in holding hands like it's the most natural thing in the world.. haha, then sungie started becoming shy and embarassed when the people in the room started teasing them... lol..

your hand?? haha :P maybe you should put a tag on it that says "only for lex to hold. don't touch or you'll die" or soemthing like that. haha...

Guest mesmaryze

Hey Shinhwa fans. I have a question regarding one of shinhwa's clubbox. Does anyone download from http://clubbox.co.kr/6orangeshinhwa ? If so, is it me or there are no files under the owners clubbox anymore? I was just downloading a few clips from there yesterday....while it was downloading, I also noticed that the clubbox that usually have so many files are all 0 files now. What's unusual is that the clip I was downloading from there was still downloading but there are no files in the clubbox page itself. hmmm.

Because I'm not Korean, I dont know how to read the announcements or rules in the clubbox. I have already joined that clubbox too thats why I was able to download from it many times before. I'm not too sure if the owner has decided to delete the page or change some policy. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thank you.

I don't know why it's all zero. I think the owner deleted all the files.

The message you see in Korean is saying "There's no files in this folder".

Very strange because I used to get all of Shinhwa clips from here.

Anyway, I'm waiting for Jiwhaza to download...taking forever, it's only at 6kb. I want to watch it so bad.

So this week we have Andy in Jiwhaza and DW in Come to Play nex week.

Anymore appearances by members?

Hey Shinhwa fans. I have a question regarding one of shinhwa's clubbox. Does anyone download from http://clubbox.co.kr/6orangeshinhwa ? If so, is it me or there are no files under the owners clubbox anymore? I was just downloading a few clips from there yesterday....while it was downloading, I also noticed that the clubbox that usually have so many files are all 0 files now. What's unusual is that the clip I was downloading from there was still downloading but there are no files in the clubbox page itself. hmmm.

Because I'm not Korean, I dont know how to read the announcements or rules in the clubbox. I have already joined that clubbox too thats why I was able to download from it many times before. I'm not too sure if the owner has decided to delete the page or change some policy. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thank you.

Hi can someone tell were i can find shinhwa lyrics with english tradution?specially midnight girl?

You can go to www.aheeyah.com They have the english translations. =]

Awwww, Junjin was sick but still went.. I know, he's always so professional and caring for his fans. I'd go give him a big hug and pat him on his back. (Actually, that's just the kiddie stuff, if it was pg-13 then thats a whole different story. hehe)

haha, those pictures of Eric and Hyesung are hilarious!! Hiding their holding hands, lol. So cute.

Guest hitoshy

Hello Everyone!

We are “Shinhwa ChangJo Peru” a community of Shinhwa fans dedicated to increase the popularity of Shinhwa in this South American Country “Peru”.

We’ve been working for Shinhwa since October 21th, 2006 and this June 9th we have had a meeting with several Shinhwa fans in Lima-Peru, we had a great time watching videos, performances, shows, etc all about Shinhwa^^ our 6 “Perfect men” …and also singing, laughing and sharing a really amazing time together, we will go on supporting and working for this amazing group, because they are the best. We want to show with these Photos and video that music doesn’t know about languages, cultures or countries if there is “TALENT” ..... We love SHINHWA, they are wonderful and talented boys and even we don’t know Korean ^^ we understand them with our hearts .Shinhwa 4ever!!!

shcjrr3.jpg

administradoresrf7.jpg

11akf1.jpg

18agu8.jpg

12ark1.jpg

20aas3.jpg

22ahn7.jpg

27asf4.jpg

26aoj3.jpg

30arv6.jpg

Guest lenakeem

[Real Pics] Dongwan & Hwang Bo (During Filming Of 'Come To Play')

No Hotlinking Allowed

---

[Pics]070615 Junjin At China Cyworld Visit To Beijing Interview Event + Stage Photos

Click to view and comment --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=775

ooommmmmggg. i just had a heartattack someone call 911 :wub:

wannie looks SOOOO GOOOOOOOD. i can just put a cherry on top of

him and eat him up. lol. his hair. i LOVE his hair. i dont get why he

had to put that bandana on... but he does that a lot, ir was probaly

some water game involved. WAHH hwangbo, shes close to like all the

shinhwa members. i prefer her over hyebin.

anyone know when this is gonna air?

WOW, thank you for sharing your fans pictures. You guys are amazing.

I'm sure we have a large amount of fans in US but I don't think we have something like you guys have.

I wonder how many countries there are with Shinhwa fans especially in non-Asia countries.

P.S. Peruvian food is one of my favorite food! Especially "green" salsa/paste. Don't know what's the name of it but spicier the better! LOL!

EDIT: Just saw your video on Youtube. I see few guys there and a grandmother! LOL! Is this place permenant place you guys get together or just rented for one day? Again, you guys are amazing. Sound and look like you were all having a ball!

Hello Everyone!

We are “Shinhwa ChangJo Peru” a community of Shinhwa fans dedicated to increase the popularity of Shinhwa in this South American Country “Peru”.

We’ve been working for Shinhwa since October 21th, 2006 and this June 9th we have had a meeting with several Shinhwa fans in Lima-Peru, we had a great time watching videos, performances, shows, etc all about Shinhwa^^ our 6 “Perfect men” …and also singing, laughing and sharing a really amazing time together, we will go on supporting and working for this amazing group, because they are the best. We want to show with these Photos and video that music doesn’t know about languages, cultures or countries if there is “TALENT” ..... We love SHINHWA, they are wonderful and talented boys and even we don’t know Korean ^^ we understand them with our hearts .Shinhwa 4ever!!!

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4593/shcjrr3.jpg

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/1194/administradoresrf7.jpg

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/1205/11akf1.jpg

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5783/18agu8.jpg]

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/1593/12ark1.jpg]

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/283/20aas3.jpg

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/7103/22ahn7.jpg]

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5017/27asf4.jpg

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/3046/26aoj3.jpg

]http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7473/30arv6.jpg

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

Hello Everyone!

Wow thats really cool wat u guys are doing I wish we had something

like that where I live....Omg I love Shinhwa so much....I don't know

much korean either but its so true you can understand music with your heart!

Guest kriza_09

does anyone know the physical address of templecode's store??? or do they only have online shop service?? i want to buy a pair of shinhwa sneakers.. >"<

Guest jerrybabie26

oh wow! shinhwa overload! WANNIE overload! after a long hiatus there's finally more pictures of him... and definitely more to come... he's looking thinner isn't he? but just as gorgeous *drools a pool* and hwangbo IS getting more ladylike... everyone looks good on wannie... i'm so excited for his MV... and his album... all the news and the picts just serve to build the anticipation i'm im absolutely sure i'll love his album...

JINNIE TT__TT its good that only his wrist was injured it could have been worse... i hope it doesn't get any worse... and i wish they'd realize that their health is important too... bcoz if they weren't healthy we'd all be just as sad and heartbroken... and i dont really know if i should call it professionalism or just being stubborn .. hope he gets well soon.

hahaha krizza i love your spazzing on ricsyung... but no woodong??? you should also write woodong and not just ricsyung... but you probably just dont want to share wannie with minu lol

“Shinhwa ChangJo Peru”
- that's so cool... it shows real dedication and its always refreshing to see shinhwa changjo fanbse growing :D

Guest itz Nhari

Shinhwa Changjo Peru.

Wow. Just reading those three words is simply amazing.

Thank you for opening up a fan club in Peru.

I would have never thought that Shinhwa would have fans there.

I will post this up on various Korean sites to show your love for them.

I hope that Shinhwa actually see those pictures and they will be immensely proud.

THANK YOU AGAIN SHINHWA CHANGJO PERU <3

You guys should watch this!

The Chinese Orange Princesses doing their mighty stuff at the airport!

I just love their support!!! ^^

Archived