[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest samshiku

hai i'm back~ actually i never left -_-" just been lurking around for awhile.. anyways..

zyrah - everybody knows i'm biased.. i have to disagree with you =P eric looks cute back then, but hotter now.. my brat grows old beatifully ^-^ don't get me wrong, he looked good even back then, but he's matured to be a super duper gorgeous man.. even though it seems like he never grows up mentally =P [okay no, he's not retarded.. but you know what i mean.. he still acts like a little kid -_-"]

Nat lol i COMPLETELY agree with you on that ;)

i thought that his features being so masculine and sharp was really too awkward-looking on a 19-21 yr old but it's as if he GREW into his strong features and now he just keeps getting hotter and hotter...shinhwa is one group that is lucky enough to have their members looking better and better as they grow older...no offense but i've seen MANY boybands[think Japan's V6?] whose members don't age very gracefully...

anywayz..

this is rather blur but it's ricsyung^^ cos eric kinda bumped his own head and hyesung decides to show some concern^^

1718351798156063fddac1xm0.jpg

and cos we miss them all so much i felt rather sentimental when i found this collage

222145508380011bmtsnmjldr8.jpg

and this one too

220446643273032kcjrccvrrh5.jpg2204461796255423mxxevjinp4.jpg220445660379951justcrbsdt7.jpg

3006586091010194ww2.jpg

30065719110126cflg5.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa+pic source

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest katelin_kim

hey shinhwa fans! :)

i just finished subbing a pretty recent video of minwoo's brief appearance on chae yeon's star scope show

chae yeon met minwoo randomly at the gym ^^ the two are good friends, and minwoo jokes around a bit with chae yeon. he's very cute in this video!

with english subs, hopefully everyone can better enjoy minwoo's dorkiness :D

i've uploaded the video onto youtube, feel free to check it out here:

bscap0000.jpg

credit: oceans-six + shinhwa.biz + minwooforum.com

chinese translation thanks to leeminwoo.cn

Thanks alot for sharing this vid, i watched it for like 15 times last night and forgot to do my HW LOL

MINWOO's dorkiness mesmerize me. Chae Yeon seemed to enjoy Minwoo joking around about her being sexy. they are such close friend.

long time since there is no clip about him.

Ericcccccccc! he is ...i fdon;t know what to say. my mouth dropped for 10 secs when those pics came to my eyes. I wonder when he releases his album, or single with M.

I owned this page Muahhhhhhhh! LOL, my second times owning a page

WOW, thank you Mal. He looks so HANDSOME!

I went to the site to register but couldn't find it. How do you register?

Thanks.

[Caps] 06/05 Andy Official Homepage At New Dream Website

No Hotliking Allowed & Properly Credit

U need id to view some contents and stuff & leave messages to andy ^^, and i already registered ^^;; haha

LINK : http://ndenter.co.kr

Credits : ndenter.co.kr + angelix @ Andythebest + http://shinhwa.biz/forums

Guest miss_juicy

minwoo going in the states market? wow korean wave is really doing it..

i think he'll do okay still his english isnt perfect but less,,, korenish then alot of ppl.. and his music is very hiphop r&b plus the boy can dance like no other witch is a BIG plus..

i wish him luck

Guest miss':bella

I love the new ND Entertainment official site!

The creator has some sense in his brain ^^;;

The color is mostly orange and the ballooons <3333

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Since I am getting pretty desperate, I have to beg here... :sweatingbullets::P

Some of long time soompi members may remember... I have translated/subbed few of older Shinhwa TV appearances...

Recently my computer crashed and I've lost more than half of my video files, including Ya Shim Man Man Shinhwa appearance...

I am desperately looking for YSMM episode #82, aired 10/18/04, HQ 700mb... I have the .srt file but it's synced/timed to HQ file that starts translating later half of the show...

Could someone direct me? Maybe upload? I am more than willing to trade my English sub (.srt) files... I have total of 7 files...

Please PM me!

Thanks in advance!

Guest samshiku

minwoo going in the states market? wow korean wave is really doing it..

i think he'll do okay still his english isnt perfect but less,,, korenish then alot of ppl.. and his music is very hiphop r&b plus the boy can dance like no other witch is a BIG plus..

i wish him luck

not exactly..he is just gonna allow official distribution of his 3rd and 4th albums in the states..so his 'expansion' is more like allowing american shinhwa/M fans to be accessible to his records and allowing those who don't know him LIKE him when they do give him a try...i don't think his 'expansion' is like that of rain's or se7en's..but this may result in "M live works in US"?? or for the 3rd and 4th jib's concert tours US can be included..

Cos minwoo is not the type to invest too much in a market he's not sure of...and since he can't really speak much english YET...

Guest angelix

WOW, thank you Mal. He looks so HANDSOME!

I went to the site to register but couldn't find it. How do you register?

Thanks.

I filled in my korean citizen number, address and phone area code :)

Guest sweetBox_92

Hi! ^_^

I was just wondering if anyone here had any Shinhwa piano music sheets that they could give me, or possibly direct me to a link that has Shinhwa music sheets!

Umm, I already know about UPiece.co.kr but you have to pay for those! lol

Please, anyone? If they might have already been posted somewhere earlier in this thread, could you tell me which page?

Thank you so much!!

Guest nutzie

^ umm.. i think you have to request those in the lyrics section or the performer section? i'm not sure which one, but it's worth giving them a try.. can't help you anymore than that.. sorry ^^"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LZ9Cs_-hdZc

holy crap *speechless* what the hell?? he.. broke the belt ._.

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

wow....I haven't been on this thread in awhile :blush: ....anyway thanks samshiku for the link to leave Andy messages.....I luv shinhwa so much....oh yea .....i really like the pic collage its cute

Guest ultaeja

Haha ^^;; I left a note there for andy and I agree O_O there's a lot of stalkerish messages.

Wishes best luck to our SHINHWA OPPAS! :D

Archived