[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missy2006

Thanks Crystalis for translating this.

So Andy already had his opening for his company. Anybody has any pics or clips of this?

And Eric sent him two computers.....that's sweet. And somehow I believe Minwoo when he said they paid for it together.

(I'm not really surprised that the members would buy things he can use in his office, it's a pretty common thing in Asia but not everybody would give a computer as a gift and two at that.....Eric and Minwoo are really rich now :D ...I wonder what the other members gave him for his Company Opening)

Andy: And I told him, "If there's nothing else you can buy that I need, just send me money directly."

for some reason this crax me up. Andy telling Minwoo to send him money.

Guest prizzyy

anyone know who dongwan has signed with as a solo artist??

isnt it minbong's M rising? lol. =D

thank you amy for the translation! so long! but i enjoyed every bit of it! :D

Guest missy2006

isnt it minbong's M rising? lol. =D

thank you amy for the translation! so long! but i enjoyed every bit of it! :D

nope..it's H2 Entertainment (If I remember it right)...but he did ask Minwoo to write him a song for his album, that's why Minwoo referred to him as his first customer.

Guest prizzyy

^ oh yes how could i forget! thanks missy! =DD

- - - -

to make this post worthwhile.. i shall show you girls smth very.. jealouslistic! (word coined by me lol)

i wonder if you have seen them before~

this woman is supeeeerrr lucky okay.

ANDY!

w.jpg

JINNIE!

q.jpg

ERICCCC

untitled.jpg

WANNIE (looking so fresh!)

a.jpg

BONGEHHH!

untitleda.jpg

and lastly..

the pic that made me T______________________T

MY DARLING!

s.jpg

ahhhhhhhhh!

*goes crazy*

somebody go crazy with me!

Guest aindy

lalarips, who's the lucky girl?

the same girl posing for the 6 hansomest guys on earth..

don't tell me that's YOU?? :blink:

Guest nutzie

for some reason, that looks like oh seung eun to me.. *shrugs* i think i wouldn't mind dying to be in her place >_< incoherent post, but i found this que sera sera NG yesterday, and it makes me laugh everytime i watch it.. especially eric in the last part =P the thumbs up pose thingy..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KwiJ-iNWKF0

Guest prizzyy

lalarips, who's the lucky girl?

the same girl posing for the 6 hansomest guys on earth..

don't tell me that's YOU?? :blink:

noooooooo that NOT me!!!!!!

why would i feel T____________T upon hyesungie's pic when i love him so much lol xD

plus if its me i wont post them up.. or i wont hide my face!

i dont know whos that though. when i saw these pics at shinhwachina the face was already covered~~

lets seek this woman out!!! LOL

Kriza_09 Have a blast in Korea!!

Crystalis thanks for the rest of the translations..ahaha, MinDy are hilarious....Andy kept attacking poor Minbong.

lalarips thanks for posting those pics! hmm...face covered..now its even easier to sort of imagine ourselves next to the guys! :lol:

nat Oh Seung Eun as in the same gal who was in new nonstop 4? How can you tell? *poke* lend me some of your deducing ablilites :lol:

Oh, I just went and did a nice little Andy pic spam in Andy's thread...If you're interested, click the Andy's Soompi Family link in my siggy and go to page 310 and enjoy!! I'm too lazy to repost all those pics up over here :sweatingbullets: but still wanted to share them with you all :lol:

Guest mizahyesung

^ yeapp DongWan's under H2 entertainment.. and I was like sooo happy when I read that he's the first customer of MinWoo's recently opened record company haha.. my Sungie is managed under GOOD still.. wow.. sUngie :P

oh ya guys.. i got read it somewhere before, i forgot BUT it's sumwhere in my shinhwa article collection in my pc here, i'll check and post it here if i found it later.. i remember reading this article abt Dongwan oppa being first customer of minwoo.. then there was this translated interview with minwoo oppa.. it was something regarding this too.. the reporter was like 'you are charging dongwan for the song you are going to composed for him?' then minwoo answered something like 'of course not. why would i charge him for this one song when he's like a brother to me and that we have been working together for years?' that is sooo touching right? haha now let's see how the friendship bonds are among our shinhwa guys! i love them and im soo proud of them!

p/s; hyesung oppa gotta release his solo album asap.. i miss him soo much haha.. :P

Guest loving_D

those of you dying for some andy, he'll be on two shows this sunday (on different stations, SBS and KBS): haja! go and kang ho dong's new segment on happy sunday "are you ready?"

something to look forward to since we haven't been hearing much of him these days

Guest missy2006

ok I saw this in another forum, and I am curious, does anybody know any other background info. Is this an official media release by Good EMG? /b]

MAY TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS

Yang Yong Go representative said, "Use 10 million Won to increase the capital to expand in the entertainment industry."

Good EMG's main investment strategy is through expanding its market diversity, try to become an integrated entertainment enterprise.

Coming with Shinhwa's comeback, Good EMG (Stock Price: 1945 Won, ▲10 + 0.5%) plans to push managing to a steady state.

Through the shareholder's meeting of Good EMG on 26th, Good EMG finished its switch of managing party, and in 5th June will have 10 million Won of increase of capital stock with consideration, and the 1 million Won salaries which was not given to Shinhwa will also be returned. Shinhwa members such as Eric and Shin Hyesung left Good EMG because of their unpaid salaries will also return next month.

Chosen as Good EMG's new representative director, Yang Yong Go KTIC M&A representative got Good EMG's controlling power through Sseon Pe Teu Ro, which he owns 50%.

Yang's representative said on 30th, "The increase of capital sock with consideration will be used to pay the taxes and unpaid salaries, and with the comeback of Shinhwa members, we will expand our entertainment enterprise". In the 10 million Won of increase of capital stock with consideration, 4 million Won comes from the entertainment investment group KTIC.

Yang's representative said, "Through the total of 20 million Won's worth of funds, it provides a steady and enough source of capital for Good EMG to expand on all aspects of entertainment businesses. This capital is used by KTIC, and also there is capital from Japan, and it is planned to be invested on movies, dramas, entertainment teachings, albums, etc."

Also, Shinhwa members' careers, Korean and Japanese album collaborations, in Kang Nam's 400 acre club, are all Good EMG's plans to start. They will continue to expand their business with their largest shareholder Sseon Pe Teu Ro.

Credits: Ocean's Six (source), 打糕@shinhwachina (cn translation), cognizantfire@angelicalharmony (eng translation), angelicalharmony, cognizantfire@shinhwachangjo, shinhwachangjo

If this is true then I really admire the members for keeping their silence about this and letting the company resolve it's own issues.

the 1 million Won salaries which was not given to Shinhwa will also be returned. Shinhwa members such as Eric and Shin Hyesung left Good EMG because of their unpaid salaries will also return next month.

well that explains the delay of album 2. wow.

Guest prizzyy

saw this in shinhwachina~

速报!决定举办ERIC的Fanmeeting!

~今年夏天,于东京某处举办~

今年3月迎来出道9周年的“神话”是在日本乃至整个亚洲圈人气不断攀升的超级组合。

他们虽然是作为偶像组合出道的,但是ERIC、HYESUNG、MINWOO、DONGWAN、JUNJIN、ANDY这充满个性的6人都活跃地开展着个人活动,或是出演电影、电视剧,或是作为CF模特、MC,或是作为SOLO歌手,并且也获得非常广泛的歌迷层,是公认的“国民组合”。

3月以M为名的MINWOO,作为神话的成员在首次日本个人巡演中取得了成功。这次担任RAP的组合队长ERIC决定于今年夏天在日本开展个人活动。之前虽然为05年12月主演的电视剧《新进社员》在日本播出而举办过抽选限定性的Fanmeeting,但是作为第二次举办的本次活动将会预订较大会场,让更多的人能够与他共度时光,入场券也是普通发售的。本次活动可以说是真正意义上的首次Fanmeeting。

究竟是怎样的活动呢?让我们一起去见见真实的ERIC吧!

★日程:预定2007年夏天

★会场:东京都内某处

★公演时间、会场地点、入场券发售方法等具体情况将陆续在此页面发布!

mainly talking about how eric has gone solo from his dramas~

and there will be an ERIC FANMEETING!

time: 2007's summer (so weird)

venue: some place in tokyo~

Guest biteme_lestat

If this is true then I really admire the members for keeping their silence about this and letting the company resolve it's own issues.

I agree, cus stuff like an artist not being paid would usually end up being some media fest. Shinhwa's truely such gentlemen to keep mum about it until a proper resolution was brought in :)

Guest aindy

noooooooo that NOT me!!!!!!

why would i feel T____________T upon hyesungie's pic when i love him so much lol xD

plus if its me i wont post them up.. or i wont hide my face!

i dont know whos that though. when i saw these pics at shinhwachina the face was already covered~~

lets seek this woman out!!! LOL

*whew*

glad you told me right away.. :sweatingbullets:

that girl is really lucky..

those of you dying for some andy, he'll be on two shows this sunday (on different stations, SBS and KBS): haja! go and kang ho dong's new segment on happy sunday "are you ready?"

something to look forward to since we haven't been hearing much of him these days

really?!?!

seeing andy after a few weeks in a show again.. im really looking forward to it.

thanks for the info, angie

Guest missy2006

I just want to point out in that article regarding Good EMG's financial problem. I think the report is wrong in the currency used (won instead of dollars) or they missed a few zeroes here and there because 10,000,000.00 KRW = 10,774.871 USD. I don't think that small an amount is enough to cause financial trouble for a company. and they better be paying their TOP stars more than that !!!

I know it's kinda picky for me, but I am that curious :rolleyes:

Archived