[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest missy2006

[07.04.02] Shinhwa, each to release solo album

TAKE OUT WITH EXACT PROPER CREDITS

Shin Hyesung, Kim Dongwan, Lee Minwoo will have a big tough battle in May when each of them will release their solo album in May

ERIC RAP ALBUM

Composer L.S.R said before: he just dont understand why Eric wont release his own rap album, because he thinks Eric has the talent, in most of Shinhwa songs , Eric has he thinks up the rap,compose, wrote the lyrics and each time he records gis part is less than 5 mins. The rap feeling is just wordless. He hopes Eric will release his solo album soon. For now, Eric has start gathering and preparing for his album, everyone please look forward to it

Shin Hyesung to release his 2nd album on 29/4/07

two days ago, i saw Hyesung in the recording studio, he has finished recording his album and the company plans to stage his comback on the 29/4/07 and release his new song. Hyesung has grown his hair very long but for the sake of his album, he has lost so much weight that i almost cant recongise him. Shin Hyesung has one of the best result on his solo album among the Shinhwa members thus this album is worth to wait for.

Kim Dongwan wants to walk the "black sunglasses" way

Kim Dongwan plans to compose his solo album title track and he wants to follow Eru "Black Sunglasses" style, maybe because it was well receive among the netizens with a little bit of ballad. it can be said it gives people a feeling of olden days songs but a touch of modern songs. For his follow up song, it might be plan to release a dance song that was a similiar style to Shinhwa early days song, to let the shinhwa fans feel close.

Andy will also release an album

maybe not many fans will think Andy has any interest in releasing an album but it is the opposte, Andy is slowing practising his vocals and his pitch. As also decided to release an album this year. For the style of music he will be choosing, Andy wont straight decide but instead he will take his time to train up his vocals and once he get hold of it, he will then decide which style suit him the best. And also Andy has lost weight lately, he has just finish taking pictures for a new album and straight away next week, will announce an astonishing news to everyone

Minwoo will start on his solo album once he has finished his solo japan tour and he will be in charge of producing the album

Junjin has yet to announce his plan for his next album but Junjin hopes for the next album he can release more than 10 songs. Of course it includes plans and activities in China and he will be meeting them on the 8/4/07 in Beijing

Shinhwa as a whole will be back in Setemper to release their 9th album and this year, all of them will be very busy with their own solo activites.

Credit; 马雪blog + jenny@hyesungangel + dreamhyesung @ http://shinhwa.biz

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=261

---

[07.04.02] Minwoo "Shinhwa will hold a big party on our 10th anniversary

"For our 10th anniversary, i wish to take out money and spend on a big celebration wtith the members"

On the 31st March 2007, Shinhwa member Lee minwoo, who is celebrating the sucess of his concert in Tokyo, Japan, said : During our 9th ani,because i have to prepare for my concert and didnt celebrate with the members, i only receive congrats message" "Wait till our 10th ani, togeher with the members, we will pool togeher with lots of money and invite all the peple whom we are thankful to and hold a big celebration party or stage a big concert to really celebrate"

He added on "On the 24th, Eric send a cheeky message "my darling members, it has been 9 years since we debute, what re you doing?" because i reply saying i am busy preparing for my concert, he said he will buy some food over but i said no need and in the end, he really didnt come, it is a pity we didnt celebrate our 9th ani" showing the regrets he felt

it has been 9 years since Shinhwa debute in 1998, 24th march on Km Music cable channel with their debute track "the solver"

Starting from the 24th, on Shinhwa company official web, GOODEMG, for 6 days the members took turns to thank their fans through videos for their support, and Kim Dongwan wrote his thoughts in his diary "The name Shinhwa on stage has gone through times when we want to give up but we didnt, arent we handsome! Shinhwa Long life!!" with tihs words to celebrate his 9th ani wtih Shinhwa

In the video, Andy talk about the past "Our first perforamnce in 1998 on Km Music cable channel, because use too much strength for our rehearsal, in the end for our real performance, didnt have to the strength to show our powerful stage and it turns to be a pity memory." he added on "We will do out best in the future"

Junjin "even though it has been 9 years since we debute, but if added in the times we live togeher and prastice together, it is 10 years" "in the next 10, 20 years there will be more interesting stuffs and we will do our best to acheive it"

Shin Hyesung "In the past each day is special, even though we went through ups and downs but to see the members mature, i feel satisfy. "9 years is a long time, because we treasure therefore it is lasting. Someone said "lets last for another 10, 20 years or more together"

For now, ERic and Minwoo has each their own company and all of them are doing solo activites. Come this Autum, Shinhwa will release their 9th album.

Credit; mydaily + ocean6 + Dreamhyesung @ http://shinhwa.biz

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=262

If they are going to have a BIG ANNIVERSARY CONCERT next year...I so WANT to GO....NO I WILL GO....I don't care if it wipes my savings...LOL..wait a minute...I don't think I have any saving to begin with....I now have 1 year to start saving for this...LOL

SHINHWA is going to make us so broke....Happy Brokes that is :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

okay, since i'm very busy with my offline life, school stuff and other minor stuff (still related to shinwa though), i haven't been online much in the past few days.

WHAT THE HECK.

so many WONDERFUL NEWS to catch up on.

tonight, i will definitely spend my whole evening reading my missed pages and replying to each important post.

but while i am here, and so this won't be spamming... i'll just comment that... i'm officially going broke just reading that article of shinhwa members releasing albums this year PLUS their 9th album. BUT i just realised that the shinhwa members are helping their fans to be more productive citizens, why is this so? because of the many stuff they will be releasing, shinhwa fans will be working extra hard this year to buy all those said stuff. students will study harder to get better grades to have their parents buy them these merchandises while working people will have to really SAVE UP and WORK HARDER.

as for me... i'm planning on robbing a bank.

i'll be back later!~

Guest vietgirl604

AWESOME. I spend an hour catching up on this thread and I make another page. YAY...that's like my 4th one this week and it's only MONDAY. Coolios.

Minwoo may be thinner--but so far he's not too thin. As long as you can't see too much of the ribs or sternum.

I guess that's true. I just don't like the thought of him losing weight so much because it sounds unhealthy..and I don't want him to be unhealthy. I know for a fact that he looks awesome and amazingly good though.

But... it gives me a small sad feeling, because it seems like they're getting away from Shinhwa. =\ I mean, I know they're not breaking up & they're still together, it's just... their focus is less on Shinhwa. & I know that Shinhwa shouldn't keep them from reaching out & doing even more things, but I just miss those days when all they did was for Shinhwa. I dunno, I just miss Shinhwa in general... I miss seeing them together. It gets so rare now, to see ALL 6 of them, laughing & playing like they did... I've been watching old Shinhwa xman/love letter episodes, & I miss them so much. =( & October is so far! Gahh... but anyway, aside from that, I'm completely excited & happy for our six perfect men. >:]

Yeah I loved when they just did things for SHINHWA and were ALWAYS together. I guess they're all grown up and would like to do individual things. I'm glad that they will remain Shinhwa forever or for a long long time. I think that no matter what, Shinhwa will always be the most important to them. I LOVE THEM!!

i wonder what the girls that were their first loves are thinking now. xD

i would of been:

"WHY DID I LOSE MINWOO!?!?! T_____T"

haha everyone gets to own their company like all the old fanfixs i use to read.

like Mr. Lee ownner of the Lee Corp. ...lol and Mr. Mun.

LOL yeah it IS like the old fanfics. Haha yeah, they're probably all thinking that. "Why did I ever let him go?!" LOL..man I bet all the ex girlfriends of the Shinhwa guys are saying this man..who wouldn't?!

Hey everyone [:

This is my first post in Soompi and I wanted to post it here in the Shinhwa thread. I just love Shinhwa. They are just so handsome, adorable, and funny.

Anyways, I hope to get along with everyone in this forum.

____________________________ - xbabii_M a.k.a. Eunyoung.

And oh yes, even though I love every single member in Shinhwa, my favoritest is the one and only Lee Minwoo ^^;

OH YAY, new person in the forum and you gave this thread your first post! You remember me, right? Haha MinWoo's my favorite too. I can tell he's your favorite because of your avatar/sig. I hope you spend a lot more time here!

Uhm... hopefully, this is allowed. ^^;; I didn't see anything on the other forum, so I'll post it here:

Credits to shinhwa.biz. (: I think he posted this because of the rumors of Shinhwa breaking up because of the fact that they're doing even more individual activities & they're heading under different companies for their solos... but, here is Dongwan, proving those rumors wrong. I love him. >:] LOL & what's with the PS? XD; Haha~~<3

DongWan<3. Glad he's always here to reassure us haha. LOL he's so funny..why do they always mention Eric and say weird things about him?! HAHAH ERic is totally weird man hahas...makes me happy to know he's weird though lmao.

cant reply ill do that tmrow. too busy today >.< .. but i hava question. give me ur opinions kk? would u rather buy a shinhwa poster of shinhwa CD? can only pick one. and whats the website u guys mentioned before to buy shinhwa stuff off of?

I would most definately buy a Shinhwa CD. I think you should try annyoung.com. My friends are getting my all the Shinhwa CD's I don't have on that site for my birthday, YAY.

im not active in here

but i am a shinhwa fan<3

i just saw this and totally went 0________0

MINWOO & TIMBALAND

im sure somebody can translate it word for word

but Through a amercian producer Jimmy (ayobin? spelling?) he met timbaland in Jan... and recieved a proposal if they would work together. and as of now minwoo sent a demo tape

OOH, awesome! Thanks for letting us know. MinWoo and Timberland?! THAT would be crazy..I really hope it goes through..

hahaha andy's new company is called new dream?? but ND still sounds like andy O_o"

LOL I didn't even think of that. ND HAHA Andy..I wonder if he did that on purpose or realizes it.

Credit; 马雪blog + jenny@hyesungangel + dreamhyesung @ http://shinhwa.biz

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=261

---

Credit; mydaily + ocean6 + Dreamhyesung @ http://shinhwa.biz

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=262

Ooh, they're all releasing a solo? I wished that they could all do one together. I know they're doing the 9th one..but I would like it if they all did one together instead of 6 different solos. I didn't mind it before because half were acting and half were signing..but they're all going to do music, so I prefer it together. BUT, either way, I support them.

I need to do some stuffs here, but I will briefly translate this.

Last January, Shinhwa Lee Minwoo went to Justin Timberlake's concert in Las Vegas

Lee Minwoo met the Justin Timberlake's producer 'Jimmy' who has produced richard simmons cat dolls and Black Eyed Peas's albums respectively

Timberland has suggested Lee Minwoo to work with him in music industry kindly, Lee Minwoo has took this offer and sent his demo tape over.

---

With this, Justin might compose a song for minwoo and might release an album in USA (just like se7en & rain).

--

if i have time i will properly translate this =_="ll sorry for the very brief translation

Ooh, I hope this goes through. MinWoo is awesome. AHH, I'm speechless but I can't wait for more news and update on this.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest angel2nyt

Yeah I loved when they just did things for SHINHWA and were ALWAYS together. I guess they're all grown up and would like to do individual things. I'm glad that they will remain Shinhwa forever or for a long long time. I think that no matter what, Shinhwa will always be the most important to them. I LOVE THEM!!

LOL yeah it IS like the old fanfics. Haha yeah, they're probably all thinking that. "Why did I ever let him go?!" LOL..man I bet all the ex girlfriends of the Shinhwa guys are saying this man..who wouldn't?!

OH YAY, new person in the forum and you gave this thread your first post! You remember me, right? Haha MinWoo's my favorite too. I can tell he's your favorite because of your avatar/sig. I hope you spend a lot more time here!

DongWan<3. Glad he's always here to reassure us haha. LOL he's so funny..why do they always mention Eric and say weird things about him?! HAHAH ERic is totally weird man hahas...makes me happy to know he's weird though lmao.

I would most definately buy a Shinhwa CD. I think you should try annyoung.com. My friends are getting my all the Shinhwa CD's I don't have on that site for my birthday, YAY.

OOH, awesome! Thanks for letting us know. MinWoo and Timberland?! THAT would be crazy..I really hope it goes through..

LOL I didn't even think of that. ND HAHA Andy..I wonder if he did that on purpose or realizes it.

Ooh, they're all releasing a solo? I wished that they could all do one together. I know they're doing the 9th one..but I would like it if they all did one together instead of 6 different solos. I didn't mind it before because half were acting and half were signing..but they're all going to do music, so I prefer it together. BUT, either way, I support them.

Ooh, I hope this goes through. MinWoo is awesome. AHH, I'm speechless but I can't wait for more news and update on this.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

i actually think of these news of andy, minwoo and eric having their own companies as a good sign.. they arent getting younger you know, theyre clearly showing us that theyre already responsible adults and theyre preparing for their future

awww... their growing up so fast..but then again, when theyre all together, they act like little kids again doing weird things.. touching each other

hahaha

Guest kriza_09

oh my oh my.. i didn't read it wrong did i...

that's why he's been hiding from us!!!!! i knew he's preparing for something big.. but i never thought it would be THIS big!!! andy with a solo album!!!!

and he's finished taking pics for the new album???? what does it mean??? it's going to be released soon????

a solo album and a company with his initial???? andy yahhh... you said you'll never catch up with your hyungs... you just did!!!

ahh i'm so proud of youu... ^^

so this year all members are going to release their solo albums??? 6 members = 6 albums in 1 year???? 7 with shinhwa's album??? 8 with winter story album?? 9 with minwoo's liveworks?? 10 with junjin's repackaged album??? 10 albums in 1 year??? plus their live in japan concert DVD???? oh and minwoo's liveworks DVD??? do they not realize that their fans DON'T make as much money as they do????????? are they seriously planning to make us go bankrupt?????????

anyway... i have a concern if all of them release a solo album AND shinhwa's album.. i mean, how the fans are going to vote for the daesang?? if some fans vote for their favorite member, then the members might get a bonsang but it would decrease shinhwa's chance to get the daesang.. if all fans vote for shinhwa, then none of the members would get a bonsang and there's still a possibility shinhwa won't get the daesang in which case we'll lose everything..

I need to do some stuffs here, but I will briefly translate this.

Last January, Shinhwa Lee Minwoo went to Justin Timberlake's concert in Las Vegas

WHAT!!!???? i was in las vegas when justin was having the concert!!!!! yes he had the concert at mgm grand hotel and i was staying there!!!!! i was thinking to go see the concert but i thought it was a waste of money and i would rather buy shinhwa stuff.. NOW ARE YOU SAYING MINWOO WENT TO THAT CONCERT AND HE WAS AT THE SAME HOTEL AS I WAS STAYING!!!??? HE WAS THERE WHILE I WAS THERE???? IS HE KIDDING ME!!!!?????

Guest missy2006

that's why he's been hiding from us!!!!! i knew he's preparing for something big.. but i never thought it would be THIS big!!! andy with a solo album!!!!

and he's finished taking pics for the new album???? what does it mean??? it's going to be released soon????

a solo album and a company with his initial???? andy yahhh... you said you'll never catch up with your hyungs... you just did!!!

so this year all members are going to release their solo albums??? 6 members = 6 albums in 1 year???? 7 with shinhwa's album??? 8 with winter story album?? 9 with minwoo's liveworks?? 10 with junjin's repackaged album??? 10 albums in 1 year??? plus their live in japan concert DVD???? oh and minwoo's liveworks DVD??? do they not realize that their fans DON'T make as much money as they do????????? are they seriously planning to make us go bankrupt?????????

anyway... i have a concern if all of them release a solo album AND shinhwa's album.. i mean, how the fans are going to vote for the daesang?? if some fans vote for their favorite member, then the members might get a bonsang but it would decrease shinhwa's chance to get the daesang.. if all fans vote for shinhwa, then none of the members would get a bonsang and there's still a possibility shinhwa won't get the daesang in which case we'll lose everything..

WHAT!!!???? i was in las vegas when justin was having the concert!!!!! yes he had the concert at mgm grand hotel and i was staying there!!!!! i was thinking to go see the concert but i thought it was a waste of money and i would rather buy shinhwa stuff.. NOW ARE YOU SAYING MINWOO WENT TO THAT CONCERT AND HE WAS AT THE SAME HOTEL AS I WAS STAYING!!!??? HE WAS THERE WHILE I WAS THERE???? IS HE KIDDING ME!!!!?????

for some reason your post crax me up...lol

but yeah if fans buys all of their albums then we are seriously gonna go bankrupt...lol

about the daesang, I believe their past that desire to really get one. Didn't they said that the only reason they really ever want to get that Daesang is for the fans not to be disappointed. and since they already got one then they don't desire it anymore. Now I think what is more important to them is for their individual careers to succeed. Shinhwa is family to them, so when they get together it's more of a celebration of those individual success. It's like leaving home, to find your own place under the sun, and whether you succeed or not your family will be there to welcome you back and celebrate your success or (if you fail or is not successful yet) give you encouragement and nurture you some more to give you strength next time you go out in the world again.

This is what I like about them, their goal is to give their fans the best they have to offer, not for glory (i.e daesang) or money (didn't they say money is not what motivates them) but to give back as much or more than what is given them.

Guest 2buckytosmoke

OH my GOD JT TIMBERLAND LEE MINWOO THATSHOTS! I want them to be big here in canada too not just USSSSSSSS ARGH!

Guest ChemicalXYZ

my friend took a walk to han river the other night and she saw Eric! apparently they were shooting some sort of drama

Guest aindy

aindy - yeah, i think the episode of eric's first love includes the other 2 [was it andy and dongwan?] but they only showed the eric part.. so i was wondering if there are any for andy and dongwan.. and i haven't seen hyesung's around too.. i think the ballad song that eric sang is a song by wheesung.. and the title is.. i forgot -__-" a story i can't tell? i think it sounds something like that, i'll check it at home later.. are you sure it's 2001? i checked in youtube, and it said 2003.. this is the clip isn't it?

2003? *goes check*

ok.. my mistake.. sorry about that.. :lol:

i was really curious about Andy's first love.. as well as the others..

PalmPanda, i was so laughing hard when i've watched HaDy's 'girly' performance..

and you even capped them~!! hahah.. gonna watch it again..

those sagging breasts really freaked me out..

he's been holding it while dancing..

good thing it didn't completely fall off.. :lol:

flipside, yup, he is soooo freaking adorable and charming..

you'll never get enough of him.. :D

for the first time posters here.. AnnYeong~!!!

ND Entertainment.. i wonder who named it?

i'm looking forward for more Andy in the future..

CEO 'D'.. :)

angelix, my eyes widened in excitement upon reading your news..

especially about Andy~!!

*excited* *excited*

Lee Minwoo Looking to Work with Timbaland and Enter the US Market

20070403121210.558.0.jpg

It has been revealed that Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo has been in touch with internationally acclaimed producer Timbaland.

Lee Minwoo first met with Timbaland who he had always admired, backstage after a Justin Timberlake concert in Las Vegas, and is currently keeping in contact with the producer.

Timbaland is the maker of global hits such as Justin Timberlake's 'SexyBack', as well as producing hit songs for Nelly Furtado, Missy Elliot and many more, and is internationally recognised as one of the biggest hitmakers in pop and urban music.

Lee Minwoo was first introduced to Timbaland by another American producer by the name of Jimmy who used to work with The Beatles and now is renowned for being one of the key players behind the success of The Pussycat Dolls, Black Eyed Peas, U2 and many other successful artists. Lee Minwoo last year had even performed a private showcase of his works to Jimmy who acknowledged his musical talent.

Upon introduction, Timbaland then asked Lee Minwoo if he had any thoughts on working together and since then Lee Minwoo has sent a demo-tape of his works to Timbaland.

On the 31st at Lee Minwoo's first solo concert in Japan, Lee Minwoo revealed, "Nothing is in production at the moment, but just the offer to hear my music is meaningful to me. Soon I am planning to personally go to the U.S. and meet Timbaland myself. I would like to start a new challenge through working together with him."

It has also been revealed that Lee Minwoo held a meeting with one of the top U.S. entertainment management agencies, 'William Morris Agency(WMA)'.

With artists such as Bi trying to enter the American music market, the biggest hurdle for Korean artists has been finding a competitive partner. Thus it is of great interest to many that in this current situation, with the help of WMA, Lee Minwoo would boast the most power.

Lee Minwoo emphasised, "A decision will be made after much thought on how to create a harmony of east and west. In order for this to happen, the foremost direction will be to overcome the language barrier so I am working hard on my English at the moment."

In the meantime, Lee Minwoo who has established an independent company 'MRISING Entertainment' is slated to release his third solo album in coming June.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + Newsen (source)

nb. crediting improperly is a crime.

Guest minwoos2er

mii love Minwoo most. buh i have to admit he's prettie short. >.<" onlie downside.

eric n andie are cool too!

Guest angelix

[07.04.03] [scans] Eric - Junior Mag 4th Issue (Que Sera Sera)

No Hotlinking Allowed & Properly Credit

f_11755987532m_8cd60da.jpg

f_11755987532m_a5fd202.jpg

f_11755987532m_db9d594.jpg

f_11755987532m_5b118b8.jpg

Credits : feelkyossi + Oceans six + Shinhwa.biz

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=283

---

[07.04.03] [scans] Shinhwa In Wawagirl 4th Issue

No Hotlinking Allowed & Properly Credit

f_11756010122m_422e291.jpg

f_11756010122m_7ec76b8.jpg

f_11756010122m_48073ad.jpg

f_11756010122m_c811edf.jpg

Credits : feelkyossi + Oceans six + Shinhwa.biz

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=284

Guest loving_D

i know isn't it crazy?? im so excited for andy. solo album finally! i really thought he wasn't going to do one.

as for the daesang issue, im almost positive that the fans will all come together and support shinhwa as a group because they know they can't get one member a daesang without the support of the other fans. it's shinhwa changjo, man. its what they do. :D

It has been revealed that Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo has been in touch with internationally acclaimed producer Timbaland.

Lee Minwoo first met with Timbaland who he had always admired, backstage after a Justin Timberlake concert in Las Vegas, and is currently keeping in contact with the producer.

Timbaland is the maker of global hits such as Justin Timberlake's 'SexyBack', as well as producing hit songs for Nelly Furtado, Missy Elliot and many more, and is internationally recognised as one of the biggest hitmakers in pop and urban music.

Lee Minwoo was first introduced to Timbaland by another American producer by the name of Jimmy who used to work with The Beatles and now is renowned for being one of the key players behind the success of The Pussycat Dolls, Black Eyed Peas, U2 and many other successful artists. Lee Minwoo last year had even performed a private showcase of his works to Jimmy who acknowledged his musical talent.

Upon introduction, Timbaland then asked Lee Minwoo if he had any thoughts on working together and since then Lee Minwoo has sent a demo-tape of his works to Timbaland.

On the 31st at Lee Minwoo's first solo concert in Japan, Lee Minwoo revealed, "Nothing is in production at the moment, but just the offer to hear my music is meaningful to me. Soon I am planning to personally go to the U.S. and meet Timbaland myself. I would like to start a new challenge through working together with him."

It has also been revealed that Lee Minwoo held a meeting with one of the top U.S. entertainment management agencies, 'William Morris Agency(WMA)'.

With artists such as Bi trying to enter the American music market, the biggest hurdle for Korean artists has been finding a competitive partner. Thus it is of great interest to many that in this current situation, with the help of WMA, Lee Minwoo would boast the most power.

Lee Minwoo emphasised, "A decision will be made after much thought on how to create a harmony of east and west. In order for this to happen, the foremost direction will be to overcome the language barrier so I am working hard on my English at the moment."

In the meantime, Lee Minwoo who has established an independent company 'MRISING Entertainment' is slated to release his third solo album in coming June.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + Newsen (source)

nb. crediting improperly is a crime.

so hes gonna go up against bi and se7en, huh? wow...so its minwoo+timbaland vs se7en+usher vs bi+omarion (was it?)?

tough competition. minwoo better start promoting soon...bi is already way ahead of him with his huge concerts in vegas and NY.

Guest apricot

What!!! Awesome awesome news!!!! Andy is coming out with an album??? Haha, I'm sooooo happy for him!!! Our baby Shinhwa finally becomes CEO!! ^How great!

Minwoo's album is set in May too. I'm looking forward to it. Hyesung's too. ^^

And it's great how M can probably get to work with Timbaland and Justin. And you know what, I used to be a fan of JT too. I'm obsessed about him and N'sync back then. Keke..

The two things that made me MORE excited!!! Shinhwa's new album and Asian tour!!! Yippee!!!! I have to start saving now. <333

Guest sunnydays.

hahaha andy's new company is called new dream?? but ND still sounds like andy O_o"

LOL. ND... ND... en-dee... ANDY! LMAOO YOU'RE SO RIGHT! (: Aww, Andy is going to have his own management... he's all grown up now. :P I really hope he has great success. I think out of all of them, I'm cheering for him the most. Because most everyone else in Shinhwa has gone out & done individual things, & they're all doing well.. Andy (aside from having the Ingyako hosting) hasn't really stepped out to do individual things, but now he has his own management too. But yeah, i'm cheering for him as well as the other Shinhwa members. I hope they all succeed. Shinhwa fightiiing<3

Aww... wow. O__O;; My pocket... is gonna have holes. =___=;;

LOL. Anyway, that's very surprising news. But again, I hope everything goes well for all of them. Aww, Andy is going to sing? (: OMGGG I wanna hear. Haha~~ & Dongwan going for the "old-sounding" songs... I can imagine him doing that. Goshh, I'm so proud of them.

Hyesung doesn't need to lose weight. =__=;; I hope he's being healthy. I hope they all are.<3

But yeah, I'm looking forward to the 9th Shinhwa album the most. ^^

Oh yeah. Actually, I hate to admit this, but if they never flat-out said that they wouldn't break up in interviews, blogs, etc, I would be doubtful about Shinhwa staying together because of how much they're doing individual stuff. O__O; Well, I mean Shinhwa "staying together" in the sense that they do their music together as a group (we all know that they'll always be like a family :P). But... I trust them & I do believe that they will stay together forever. Shinhwa first & foremost. (: I love that too. But yeah, I agree with you Lynda that I prefer them do music all together... because... well, Shinhwa = music. o__o;; but I guess they have a want to show off their own individual styles when it comes to music as well. But I have no problem. I support them no matter what. ^^

LOL. Eric is so weird. XD; HAHA alien? :P

i actually think of these news of andy, minwoo and eric having their own companies as a good sign.. they arent getting younger you know, theyre clearly showing us that theyre already responsible adults and theyre preparing for their future

awww... their growing up so fast..but then again, when theyre all together, they act like little kids again doing weird things.. touching each otherhahaha

LMAOOO. The bolded part made me laugh out loud. But yeah, I see what you're saying. That's definately true. That they can handle big things such as having their own management, & to show that they ARE mature. Because we all know Shinhwa & how they act like kids sometimes in public... :rolleyes: Haha~~<3

LOL! I know right. I don't even have money right now, & I don't have time for a job, how am I supposed to buy Shinhwa + Shinhwa member albums. T__T;; Bleh, whatever, it's Shinhwa, i'm GOING to find a way even if it means robbing a bank. :ph34r: LOL. jk. HAHAHA OMGG THAT SUCKS! you could've seen Minbong! O__________O Aww... Minbong went to go see JT. (: Gahh, & he met Timbaland & stuff! OMG. I wanna see Minbong. T___T;

about the daesang, I believe their past that desire to really get one. Didn't they said that the only reason they really ever want to get that Daesang is for the fans not to be disappointed. and since they already got one then they don't desire it anymore. Now I think what is more important to them is for their individual careers to succeed. Shinhwa is family to them, so when they get together it's more of a celebration of those individual success. It's like leaving home, to find your own place under the sun, and whether you succeed or not your family will be there to welcome you back and celebrate your success or (if you fail or is not successful yet) give you encouragement and nurture you some more to give you strength next time you go out in the world again.

This is what I like about them, their goal is to give their fans the best they have to offer, not for glory (i.e daesang) or money (didn't they say money is not what motivates them) but to give back as much or more than what is given them.

Awww... I really like how you put this. (: Shinhwa as a family, & they'll always encourage each other no matter what. That's so true. I love hearing interviews on the Shinhwa members when they're doing individual activities, because they'd mention like the other members texting that person saying random stuff... but those random things would encourage that person. *sigh* It's love, I tell you. (; haha~~ Yeah, & Shinhwa has already gotten the daesang, so I don't believe that that is one of their top goals anymore. Definately... they're so loyal to their fans. I love that too<3

OMGGGGG >:] That'd be amazing! Timbaland is a GREAT producer & he makes HOTT songs. I have no doubt that he & Minbong will be a great team, if this happens. That is great to hear that asians are making their way in the US music industry. It's about time. :P Haha~~ But yeahh... OH MANGGG! THAT'D BE SO FREAKING AMAZING! The competition will be very... well, "interesting" though. Anyway, I just hope Minbong will be a great success if he does come across to the US music industry. >w<;; That would be so freaking awesome. & HE'LL HAVE TO WORK ON BETTER ENGLISH, RIGHT? Hahahaha >:] I love it when korean artists know how to speak English fluently (like Brian from FTTS... & ERIC!). Tee hee (;

I actually want Eric to come across to the US entertainment industry... not as a music artist though, but as an actor. GOSH I'd be so freaking happy & I'd watch his movies & listen to his sexxy english every single day. >:] lol.

Guest chopsticksandspoon

i know i promised that i will backtrack tonight but my headache is attacking me again. (and i don't want my mom to hate shinhwa because i spend too much of my time in them instea dof resting to restore my health). i know it's nothing important to you guys but i feel bad that i wouldn't be able to reply today.... wa!!!!

i was able to read riz's comment though and would like to tell you guys this...

I actually want Eric to come across to the US entertainment industry... not as a music artist though, but as an actor. GOSH I'd be so freaking happy & I'd watch his movies & listen to his sexxy english every single day. >:] lol.

if this happens my dearest rizziesh, you won't be the only person looking forward to his sexy english every single day.. actually, every korean that i meet here in my country tells me that they like eric because he's such a great actor. one guy even told me "i like eric. he's tough" and that guy IS straight. man, eric's charisma really knows no boundaries.

i hope i will be able to get back to my "replying-business" tomorrow. if not, the day after tomorrow because damn, i NEED my daily dose of shinhwa and i MISS you guys. (especially the orange crush kiddos, you know who you are. i need to pm lots of you too, waa... lynda, riz, amy, nat, mj... just to name a few)

Guest PalmPanda

OMFG HOLY ****!!!!! So many incredible news to digest I don't even know to begin!!! *hyperventilating*

I'm having a serious spasm over here! I had to hold back a scream at work til I was almost blue in the face!

Shinhwa, each to release solo album

Shinhwa as a whole will be back in Setemper to release their 9th album and this year,

all of them will be very busy with their own solo activites.

*scream* Andy releasing an album!!! So that's what he's been working on! I felt like someone just dropped a bomb on me... the good kind that is. Like you guys I guess, I was hoping for a drama or a big project but not his own company AND a solo album! *spazz*Awww... so he lost weight for this HUGE no-longer-mysterious project. ^_^

I don't even know what to say. I'm so overwhelmed right now. I'm so proud of you... :wub:

I guess he was taking the time off to prepare and wait until he knew for sure that everything is settled.

Aww... all is forgiven Andy but you'd better not leave us hanging again! :P

NOW ARE YOU SAYING MINWOO WENT TO THAT CONCERT AND HE WAS AT THE SAME HOTEL AS I WAS STAYING!!!??? HE WAS THERE WHILE I WAS THERE???? IS HE KIDDING ME!!!!?????

LOL, I'm sorry I feel your pain but your post cracked me up. :lol: I wish you could have met Minwoo too. :blush:

I understand coz I feel the same way when Andy was in Thailand shooting X-Man.

I asked around and I was like... he was in Pattaya the same time I was!

Though I didn't know Shinhwa back then but still... can't help kicking myself. :sweatingbullets:

HOLY *****!!! First Timbaland now William Morris??? I'm so excited my eyes are bulging right now!

If all goes well, he's gonna be working with THE biggest producer and THE biggest agency in the business! How big is that!!!

Timbaland is the IT producer, it goes without saying. Everything he touches turn to diamond and becomes like the icon of the year. I remember watching a few shows that the William Morris Agency was on. They don't just accept anyone to be their client, do they? They're pretty selective and their clients are mostly A-listers. It would be INCREDIBLE if they represents Minwoo. God, I'm so ecstatic!!! :D

Guest xbabii_M

yay.. i see new faces.. ^^

justmoi & xbabii_M: welcome to the shinhwa thread.. ^^

oh uhmm.. have you seen the shinhwa chronicle???

*sorry everyone, i just have to spread the shinhwa love everywhere.. lol..*

anyway, hope you can post often here.. i'm sure we'll get along very well.. we are nice people, after all.. ^^

LOL thanks for the welcome. And I just read/saw the shinhwa chronicle. It is very touching and I had some tears in my eyes when I finished. It must have taken you a really really long time. Shows to everyone what a dedicated fan you are (:

Now I think I got everyone's name straight. LOL!

No, my married last name is Kim and my maiden name is Jo.

If you don't mind asking, how old are you and where are you from?

You said, Minwoo is your favorite? How long have you been Shinhwa's fan?

I guess I kind of got used to seeing Andy as being a girl from Gold Fishery shows. LOL! He was really pretty in X-Man. It's really too bad it's being cancelled because I was so looking forward to seeing Hyesung on the show when he promotes his new album.

Oh! Well my mom’s maiden name is Kim LOL

Um, I’m 16 going on 17 and I live in NYC. And yup, Minwoo is my favorite even though I love every single one of the members. He’s just so HOT! Can’t resist him! LOL And I have been a Shinhwa fan since I was 12 (I think), so that makes its 4-5 years! I saw some of the Gold Fishery shows with Andy in it! It was very hilarious! And as always, Andy was so cute!

---

WOW! Three solo albums in May?!?! Gotta start saving up a lot of money! Like seriously! And the 9th album is coming out in September?! So that means I have to buy 4 albums?!?! OMG!

I wonder who is going to have most sales? Minwoo? Hyesung? Dongwan? I have a feeling it’s going to be Hyesung. But I also think Dongwan because it’s his first solo album and many people would want to hear what its like. BUT I also think it’s going to be Minwoo because he’s just so HOT! LOL Well also because Minwoo will probably have upbeat and energetic songs while the others will most likely be ballad-like. GAWD! I just can’t wait until May. And for the first time, I’m looking forward to September because of Shinhwa. Beginning of new school year (bad) + Shinhwa’s 9th album (good) = good! LOL

----

I can’t wait until their 10th anniversary! It will so SOOOOOO BIG! I could just imagine it in my mind! SO many celebrities there to congratulate them and the sea of orange singing and cheering and their parents looking at them proudly… 2008 will be great!

Haha! Dongwan is such a dork! An adorable dork! He’s so cute! I’m like laughing so much! Thanks for the pic (:

for the first time posters here.. AnnYeong~!!!

ND Entertainment.. i wonder who named it?

i'm looking forward for more Andy in the future..

CEO 'D'.. :)

AHNYOUNG~ ^^

LOL ND Entertainment. What a creative name (:

---

So many great news today! Minwoo and Timbaland working together?!?! Minwoo made so many achievements. His own solo concerts were all sold out, he is now a CEO, and now he’s going to be in the American music industry?!?! I’m so astonished and proud of our Minwoo! I know that Minwoo can beat Rain and Se7en! LOL (Well at least that’s what I’m hoping ^^) Minwoo hwaiting!

Hey! I’m like addicted to your fic (:

Hehe, Minwoo is so HOT and just addicting! And I will probably be in this thread a couple of times each day (: everyone in this thread is so nice ^^

This is not actual news article. Just want to make sure people knows this.

It is from Ma Xue's personal blog.

She is a Chinese reporter that does a lot of reporting on Korean entertainers. So she has her connections.

But...she is still not an official source.

FYI.

---------------

There is too much going on now...

Eventhough I am still trying to digest all good, bad, shocking news....

I really hope Shinhwa will have an excellent 2007.

Archived