[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest lilviet916

HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY TO YOU SHINHWA

wishes i want from them xP

minwoo- grow a lil taller

andy- get on a new tv show,single hit, or movie (i perfer any or more xD)

dongwan- higher ratings on person i love (its kinda really good, the movie)

eric- .....UR DOING GREAT, cant wait for ur album or was it single?

hyesung- i wish for u to come to my house nvm, keep up with wat ur doing actually, BRING OUT UR CHILD SIDE (wat i heard rumors of him not showing his kid side and being all kool-ish) (WHICH HE IS AND ALL)

edit:: SRRY i thought i put jinnny first lol i was like, sumthings missing....(ty nutzie)

JUNJIN~- u frigging dance machine...I LUVED UR forever song with ur gf (or they're jux VERy good friends?) keep ur abs sharp =3

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

whoa.. just in a span of about 13 hours, we've jumped quite a few pages.. isn't that awesome?? we're practically celebrating more than christmas/new year combined O_o"

anyways, dongwan's drama - watching ep 6

what the hell, from love triangle, it's now developing into a love square?? this is just crazy.. sangmin's english is hilarious for someone who's supposedly studied in the US, "thanks body!" *rolls around laughing*

i think suk joo's guilt is gonna eat him up O_o" uh oh.. i think suk joo-jung min are gonna meet sang min-seo young at the restaurant.. hahaha jung min ditched suk joo =P see i was right!! they go to the same restaurant..

whoo the aisle going into the washroom is orange =P

is the message relay out yet? is it hyesung or eric?

ah thanks joyce.. so it's hyesung afterall..

lilviet916 - you forgot about junjin =P

why do i keep editing this post O_o"

anyways, hyesung's message is so cute =P message from H.. hahaha.. next will be message from A.. the part where he's clapping at the end, he looks like a little kid being amused by his birthday cake =P

Guest samshiku

alright i've decided to re-name the activity

Shinhwa 9th Anniversary Picture Fest

pls go to the pic thread for more

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=5310449

..i found TOO many pics lol..pls contribute to this 'fest' or else just enjoy it..ive finished with the OLD pics alr so now i'm uploading the RECENT pics

everything comes in a nice set

these are some of them

more..

cc113eb4deg6.jpg

cc213ebabmo5.jpg

cc513ec09ux2.jpg

cc313ec86pe8.jpg

cc613ed80gx0.jpg

cc413edcezg3.jpg

dd113ee3bjb9.jpg

dd13eeb8af1.jpg

dd313ef35xx8.jpg

dd413efa3gv5.jpg

dd213f02fup4.jpg

dd513f0ccuc4.jpg

ff113f168rx4.jpg

ff13f243tz8.jpg

ff213f31dzs6.jpg

ff413f475vc0.jpg

ff513f540xf9.jpg

ff313f61byy2.jpg

gg313f705rv3.jpg

gg13f754hj0.jpg

gg213f7a2zj8.jpg

gg413f7f0aw7.jpg

gg513f83eyd6.jpg

gg113f89cig3.jpg

h213f8f9ez8.jpg

h413fa13sp2.jpg

h313fbf7si1.jpg

h513fd10no7.jpg

h113fe49fs4.jpg

h613ff72mj6.jpg

credits: bestshinwa + pic sources

Guest angel2nyt

whoa.. just in a span of about 13 hours, we've jumped quite a few pages.. isn't that awesome?? we're practically celebrating more than christmas/new year combined O_o"

anyways, dongwan's drama - watching ep 6

what the hell, from love triangle, it's now developing into a love square?? this is just crazy.. sangmin's english is hilarious for someone who's supposedly studied in the US, "thanks body!" *rolls around laughing*

i think suk joo's guilt is gonna eat him up O_o" uh oh.. i think suk joo-jung min are gonna meet sang min-seo young at the restaurant.. hahaha jung min ditched suk joo =P see i was right!! they go to the same restaurant..

whoo the aisle going into the washroom is orange =P

is the message relay out yet? is it hyesung or eric?

ah thanks joyce.. so it's hyesung afterall..

lilviet916 - you forgot about junjin =P

the message relay is out.. is it obvious that im camping here today

hahaha

this thread is really moving

im just listening to isnt it beautiful in oceans six

im not going to watch tpil today..

its such a wonderful day, and dongwan just made my day complete with his TWO diary entries

yes its hyesung afterall...they changed it.. i dont know why

our pilkyo looks so tired.. it seems he's quite busy which is actually good

ALL EXISTING SHINHWA MV CAN BE SEEN HERE:

http://evon.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard.php?i...sc&no=40238

Guest kpoplvr

happy O9th, shinhwa. :D

(hey all. haven't been here since 1OO's of pages ago... but- that's a lot of pictures. (: haha. thanks for sharing there... especially for such a sweet occasion.)

Guest prizzyy

HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA OPPAS! =D

so many of us have been waiting for this day.

this group was the ever first group that brought out the crazy fangirl in me.

through shinhwa i learnt so many things, i learnt about friendships, i learnt about love, i met many other shinhwa fans that gradually became some of my best pals online! its fun to have a group of people with the same interests to gush about shinhwa online! =D

and i made my best friend a shinhwa fan =D

ive been a shinhwa fan for only 3-4 years (i couldnt have been a fan for all 9 years because im 16 lol),

but it feels like its been so long.

SHINHWA HWAITING!

Guest samshiku

update: i've finished uploadeing the recent shinhwa pics on the pic thread!^^

next up: couple pic collection!

i think i'll wait a while cos i understand that too many pics will cause some trouble for the comp hehe..

meanwhile i found dongwan with dogs

may have seen all these b4..but i'll just collate it here

an74477b5lp9.jpg

this dog is really ugly o_O

an64477f4ig1.jpg

an5447852ay1.jpg

an44478afoh4.jpg

an344790dun8.jpg

an244796byw0.jpg

an14479f7df6.jpg

an447b01uw4.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa + pic source

Guest nutzie

ah, just for fun, i'm gonna translate the mini conversation in xh's 2nd set of picture =P [it's not gonna be accurate, but i'll just try =P]

eric

off screen : eric sshi~ you're very cool~

eric : ^^"

minwoo

minwoo : i'm very tough, ain't i?

dongwan [i'm not sure what it is O_o"]

hyesung

off screen : please smile [?]

hyesung : [insert something about being pretty O_o"]

junjin

junjin : i'm also cute~

andy

andy : i'm very cute right!

anybody cares to complete the rest? =P

ahh the last doggie is so cutee!! wait let me call my brother [he's a doggie freak..] i want a doggie i can step on!! *steals dongwan's doggy*

Guest sungiebaby637

HAPPY SHINHWA 9TH BIRTHDAY

SHINHWA WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCHIE!!!

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ALBUM COMING OUT!!!

HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!!!

Guest vietgirl604

I need to work on the Shinhwa Fanfic [Project Orange] >_<

It's my turn, and i keep getting stuck with my writing...forgive me for taking so long ^_^;;;

i'll try to finish ASAP

Take your time on that if you need..as long as you don't take years and months, that'll be fine LOL.

Nope. Of course you can use it for a Shinhwa fanfic (: anything for shinhwa LOL

I love your fics, if you really do write a fic inspired by my little graphic, please PM me. I would love to read it!

Such an honor knowing that it inspired to write another one of your great fanfics ^^

YAY, and thanks. I'll be sure to PM you when I post it. I'm trying not to have a gazillion fanfics out like before when I had 5..LOL, but I don't think I can control just having one or two out hahas. But yes, I think if I stare at it for 5 more mins, something GREAT will come up. It's going to be a fanfic where Shinhwa is Shinhwa, for sure.

HAPPY 9TH ANNIVESARY, SHINHWA!

AFTER ALL THESE YEARS YOU ARE STILL MY NO.1...

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/chi...000249_file.jpg

Ah, this pic is so cute LOL. Eric looks straight up gangster and you can totally tell he's the leader. MinWoo and Andy look really tough, even though they're short. DongWan and JunJin look shy..and HyeSung, hehe, he lookes like he's trying to be tough..LOL he looks big though. Cute.

3/24 [diary] Dongwan 'The time of 9 years'

Written: It'sOppa! [2007-03-24 00:00:29]

Title: [Dongwan] The time of 9 years

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/436/shi...jonetas8vk7.jpg

신í™”라는 이름으로 무대에 올랐기에

가질수 있었던....

정말 끝내주는 시간들..

우리 너무 멋지잖아!!

신í™” 만세!! ^ _ ^

Because we stood on stage under the name of Shinhwa

we were able to have....

those truly amazing times..

Ain't we just so great!!

Long Live Shinhwa!!! ^ _ ^

Source: Good EMG

Chinese translation: yujin@bestshinhwa

English trasnlation: leslieana@shinhwachangjo

3/24 [diary] Dongwan's Post "Bonus!"

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9574/sh...onet1th0cy7.jpg

덕분인거 알지?

p.s.가운데 아저씨는 누구보러 온거샤? ㅋ

You know its all thanks to all of you right?

p.s the guy in the middle, who have you come to see? haha

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + Good EMG (source)

LOL his entries never fail to crack me up. He chooses the pictures, right? The first pic, they're all so happy looking. The second pic LOL seriously, who's the old guy in the middle of that pic?! LOL..it's so funny how DongWan mentioned him and asked who he came to see AHHAHA..oh my gosh, that gave me a great laugh.

I WILL SUPPORT THEM ALWAYS! EVEN WHEN THEY ARE OLD WITH WRINKLES AND NO TEETH! :D

LOL I can't imagine that..but that's SO FUNNY. And that is not going to be for a LONG LONG time..

EDIT: I tried watching the Winter Story Album DVD on the computer but it turns out that the my real player is no longer working. I can't change the region thingy anymore.

Does anyone know which program should I go for? Thanks! :)

Have you tried the DVD player?

Hyesung's Special Ninth Debut Anniversary Video

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=91X09A4jl0Y$

everyday starting today until the 29th each shinhwa member will be giving a special message to the fans

eric was supposed to be giving the message today, but they changed the scheds

so

today - hyesung

march 25 - andy

march 26 - eric

march 27 - minbong

march 28 - wannie

march 29 - junjin

Thanks for the link to the message! I love how they had one album every year, til the 8th..but it's so great! I don't understand a single thing HyeSung said, except for when he held up his nine fingers LOL..but I smiled and grinned like an excited little child the whole time! AHHH HyeSung<3. Shinhwa<3.

wishes i want from them xP

minwoo- grow a lil taller

andy- get on a new tv show,single hit, or movie (i perfer any or more xD)

dongwan- higher ratings on person i love (its kinda really good, the movie)

eric- .....UR DOING GREAT, cant wait for ur album or was it single?

hyesung- i wish for u to come to my house nvm, keep up with wat ur doing actually, BRING OUT UR CHILD SIDE (wat i heard rumors of him not showing his kid side and being all kool-ish) (WHICH HE IS AND ALL)

edit:: SRRY i thought i put jinnny first lol i was like, sumthings missing....(ty nutzie)

JUNJIN~- u frigging dance machine...I LUVED UR forever song with ur gf (or they're jux VERy good friends?) keep ur abs sharp =3

LOL..funny wishes. I actually don't know if I want MinWoo taller. It just won't be the same if he's taller HAHA...not that I've met him..but yeah. I like tall guys but I love my MinWoo the way he is.

Because this day is more important than Christmas and New Years LOL.

Ahh, DongWan and the dogs/puppies are sooooo cute. I especially love the first one. The second one is really unique and AWW, it's so cute too! DongWan is so cute with dogs like MinWoo is with kids...ahh, MinWoo and kids...I'm going to melt all over again.

I'm making my mom buy me CAKE tmr...LOL. Ooh, I love how there's so many people in this thread at the same time today..LOVES It!

Anyone want to translate what HyeSung said for LYNDA, and everyone else that doesn't understand?! LOL..in the end where he puts up his 9 fingers, claps like a kid, and puts his thumb up..LOL I rewind it and COPIED HIM..hehehe..ahh, how cute. HyeSung that is..LOL not me.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest xmkaex

Happy nine years SHINHWA!!! :tears: of :lol:

SHINHWA will be forever<333

I can't wait till their 30th album!!!!!!

I'll ALWAYS be a Shinhwa fan

-dies-

Ah, now I start a page =/

I need to work on the Shinhwa Fanfic [Project Orange] >_<

It's my turn, and i keep getting stuck with my writing...forgive me for taking so long ^_^;;;

i'll try to finish ASAP

can't wait for the next chapter ^____^, im sure it'll turn out great.

HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY TO SHINHWA!!!!!

Btw, anyone knows what wrong with Shinhwa Sarang? Seems like the site is down or is it just me? I was brought to some unknown site other than the usual SS.

same here. that's weird, i went there this afternoon and it work perfectly fine.. :blink:

dongwan's entry always brings a smile to my face.

lol the man in the sea of orange princesses xD

Guest theLEGEND

Have you tried the DVD player?

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Actually.. I wouldn't even bother to try it since it would only read US' region DVDs/CDs. I was so happy to receive my package and I'm planning to watch it in order to celebrate their anniversary but I couldn't *sigh* I wonder what other programs besides real player o_O?

Samshiku: Thank you so much for sharing those pictures that I've never seen it before :)

angel2nyt: Aww.. Shinhwa's MV History. That makes me wanna collect all their MVs. I do have some of them in my folder but not all ><;;

OMGGGGG. I WROTE SUCH A LONG richard simmons POST AND THEN SOOMPI MESSED UP ON ME.

CAN I FRIGGIN GO SHOOT SOME1?!? SUCH A BAD DAY TODAY.

*breathes*

okay *thinks about shinhwa*

*turns happy*

SHINHWA. 9 BEAUTIFUL YEARS TOGETHER

I don't think I can be any prouder than I already am. I was already amazed when it was 8.. and now 9.. can I cry? I think i want to cry. :tears:

Their journey that led them to where they are today... wow. You would expect that such a loving group would've had success given to them on a silver platter. But no, they worked effing hard to reach this point. Their first year.. they must have been crushed =\ And then all those other occurences. Junjin's near death, Andy leaving (then coming back), Sm suing them. And then there are also the other times... getting number 1 on the charts... given the title 'longest running boyband' and winning the DAESANG.

And their friendship? Who could forget their incredibly strong bong.. they've surpassed the 'friends' stage. they've overcome the 'brothers' stage. they're now riding into the OLD MARRIED COOUPLES stage.

theyre just THAT close.

><

I LOVE YOU BOYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. <333

i want to cry :tears:

Guest kriza_09

dongwan's entry is soo funnyy.. ^^

gosh i'm so tired and sleepy.. it's almost 12AM my time.. been working on this shinhwa project for the past 12 hours.. >"< n i haven't slept, had lunch n dinner since yesterday.. n i stink too.. lol..

but it's almost done!!! ^^ well, it must be done in less than 4 hours.. n i hope you guys would like it.. i'll post it on korean celebs section.. it's just too long to be posted here..

anyway, back to dongwan's post.. i don't know why but i feel like crying reading his first post.. 9 years.. is really a long time.. and they've made it..

but his 2nd post.. it's just funny.. lol.

Guest chae nee sah

Gosh~my computer break down yesterday and only now I can use it back..but still,it;s not too late to wish HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!!!!!!!!!!!!~

I will always love SHINHWA because they are always the best and forever they will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Guest moon-soon

HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY SHINHWA!!!! TO MY LOVE'S 9TH ANNIVERSARY...!!! WAWAAAAAA!!!! 9 YEARS OF FULL SHINHWA LOVE AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MOOOOREEEEE!!!!!

i may not be a part of Shinhwa family... but i love them sooooo much...!!!!! thats alll!!!

ate ai: wahaha... when will we give you the cd???

Guest 2buckytosmoke

Actually.. I wouldn't even bother to try it since it would only read US' region DVDs/CDs. I was so happy to receive my package and I'm planning to watch it in order to celebrate their anniversary but I couldn't *sigh* I wonder what other programs besides real player o_O?

Samshiku: Thank you so much for sharing those pictures that I've never seen it before :)

angel2nyt: Aww.. Shinhwa's MV History. That makes me wanna collect all their MVs. I do have some of them in my folder but not all ><;;

try to dl the LAC player or cyber dvd program. I got shinhwa's inspirational dvds and it works perfectly fine so for you shouldn't be a problem i guess. there many options lol. I would find MANY ways to watch it no matter what haha.

Anyways Back to the real topic haha I celebrating the 9th bday in korea and now it 2am over here SO time to celebrate thier bday OVER HERE 22222 OH YEAHH

I am currently listening to The Street BY U KNOW WHOOOOOO OH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOL ok ill stop singing their music now. I have been singing their music the whole DAY even though im not korean I memorize the words anyways. Shinhwa are the reasons why I even started listening to korean music. Without them i never knew korean music existed. Without them I wouldn't be using soompi and writing shinhwa stories. Without them I wouldn't be a dancer or want to become a singer. They are everything a person would want or dream to be. Professional dancer, All sorts of different unique voices, 6 instead of the common lucky number 7, good actors, Got style and fashion and a trend of their own, good as a soloist BUT THE bomb with the forces of 6 fuse too 1. Unstoppable group. They show loyalty to their fans and stay strong and still breathing. Also they have a strong friendship thats more than brothers and best friends. Everyone wishes or knows how hard it is hardly to have 1 really close friends that like familly so imagine how hard it is to find 6 thats all evenly close to each other. They are the reason why I DONT EVEN LISTEN to ENGLISH AND VIETNAMESE MUSIC NO MORE. If I had an offer to choose billionare record single label by like example Columbia or JIve records to sing english I WOULD CHOOSE WHAT EVER SHINHWA IS DOING OVER THEM. BUT i should stop dreaming now LOL well I am very happy for them and everything they have accomplish and no new korean boy band or singer can take their spot and would never come close to shinhwa cause they were the first korean boy band i liked and will always be in that position but only go above by the second not down. They are my idol yet a friend LOL i am theyre secret admirer . . . . I think my message is too longgg but its okay its not everyday i post a long not like this unless im posting a chapter LOL which ive been soooo lazy lately. HAHA I saw hyesungs video HES HILARIOUSE even in the shinhwa inspirational dvd when he spoke english to JUN JIN haha I think hes such a kid hahaa good stuff Its important to be ureself and thats exactly what shinhwa has always been doing and ppl like them that way. OHHHHH ALOT OF SHINHWA THINGS ON AMAY LIST TO BUY ummm dongwan solo album minwoo solo album JUnJIN album erics drama 2 SHINHWA CD of their 9ths album and their poster of course hahahaaaa my wall has to much shinhwa OH WAIT u can never can too much and i want their ipod oh god these tuff expensive oh well saving up time LOL Id spend everything on shinhwa till i drop its all worth it! Support all the way NO FAKE COPIES HEHE becuz their worth it. OKAY TOO LONG ANYWAYS GOODLUCK and looking forward to see the other 5 messages and so on so on HAHA i dont know what im saying.

HAPPY 9 YEARS to 6 PERFECT MAN GOING ON TO 10 and then 11 so on.. etc etc

Guest charitycn76

wishing shinhwa more happy years to come! happy 9th year anniversary!

For the tears, the sweat, the pain,the success and the years of friendship to live on!

loving the 6 guys that made my life a difference!

Archived