somehow i just read your comment,

and somehow i just feel sad,

MAy her spirite and soul rest in peace.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prizzyy

She said she knew her end was coming soon, but she hope to spend shinhwa's 9th anniversery and support shinhwa oppas to the end before she go.

WAHWAHWAH. if hyesung knows about this.. =(

rest in peace! a faithful Shinhwa fan indeed.

i feel so emo now after hearing this.

Guest samshiku

just want to sure this sad news with everyone so we can all pray for this chinese shinhwa fan...

Today, a chinese shinhwa fan passed away.

Just a few days ago, she was still posting on the shinhwa chinese forum.

She said she felt like she was dying and her mother would look at her with sad teary eyes. She said she knew her end was coming soon, but she hope to spend shinhwa's 9th anniversery and support shinhwa oppas to the end before she go.

Sadly, today...her friend came on and posted that she passed away. She had a heart condition and was said to have a successful surgery, but after the doctor allowed her to return home, she had a high fever and was in need to have a heart transplant but it was all too late.

I hope all of us shinhwa fans pray for her to rest in pease and know that even though she's not here with us anymore, her spirit and love for shinhwa will always live on... we will all celebrate shinhwa's 9th anniversery for her right?!

that's SO sad!!! oh man may God bless her soul...

Thats so sad about the Chinese fan. :( Rest in Peace.

Let's celebrate the 9th anni with the thoughts of her, and enjoy it for her.

I didn't know that young people could have heart attacks, that's just so freakin' sad.

I feel sad for her family as well. Life just works in mysterious ways, I guess.

I loved that little poem that Eric wrote, lol it was funny. Esp with Dongwan's part,

that his nose just bleeds blood. Lmaox2 Eric is so funny. =P

Also, that sig ^, it looks like you typed 1988?? Or is it just my eyes?

Shouldn't it be 1998? hehe!!

Guest vietgirl604

update! i just posted ricsung pics on pic thread!^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry5285447

Thanks for telling us you've updated. LOL. Like I said in that thread, am I the only one that finds this picture SUPER HILARIOUS? I just don't know why HyeSung is poking Eric and Andy in the head HAHA. He acts like it's normal HAHA.

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3876/bc...3d208871ud3.jpg

Also, that sig ^, it looks like you typed 1988?? Or is it just my eyes?

Shouldn't it be 1998? hehe!!

I see 1988 too.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest nutzie

lynda - i don't know.. it doesn't look normal to me O_o" like, the angle that he's holding the mic is too.. weird? cracks you up?? why?? lynda.. you're weird.. *scoots away*

jennie - yes, i'm gonna take your advice instead =P aww, i made you laugh? my pleasure =P yeah, i think your clip shows it better.. the 2nd clip is so funny.. you see some random guy running around clapping his hands on top of his head, and there's somebody wearing a stitch backpack.. i want the huuuugeee balloon they were tossing around~~ junjin minwoo hyesung were shaking their butt while minwoo was singing =P the last one.. i was just.. *speechless* hahahha junjin sounds so gayy~~

kriza - bwahahahha thanks for the poem translation.. i think it's not called "p" but "pi" which i think means blood in korean right? so eric is saying that hyesung looks like a cat, andy is hilarious, junjin is good in sports, dongwan has lots of nosebleeds and he himself is an alien.. hahahha.. i love my green blooded alien =P ohh, good luck on your assignments and tests.. wait.. i still don't know where 481 come from.. your birthday?

koizumi86218 - oh my God that's so sad.. my heart hurts when i was reading your post.. wow.. i don't know what to say.. what happens if the shinhwa members find out about this? wow.. i am.. speechless.. *prays*

xtine - hey, happy birthday santa!! ^^ you're older now!! *huggies and kissies*

panhia87 - maybe it wasn't a heart attack.. it could be a congenital heart disease that got worse over time.. or it could also be a complication from other illness..

lynda - i think i saw once when someone commented on that picture, saying that hyesung's pointing to his husband [eric] and their child [andy] =P

Guest kriza_09

just want to sure this sad news with everyone so we can all pray for this chinese shinhwa fan...

She said she felt like she was dying and her mother would look at her with sad teary eyes. She said she knew her end was coming soon, but she hope to spend shinhwa's 9th anniversery and support shinhwa oppas to the end before she go.

Sadly, today...her friend came on and posted that she passed away. She had a heart condition and was said to have a successful surgery, but after the doctor allowed her to return home, she had a high fever and was in need to have a heart transplant but it was all too late.

I hope all of us shinhwa fans pray for her to rest in pease and know that even though she's not here with us anymore, her spirit and love for shinhwa will always live on... we will all celebrate shinhwa's 9th anniversery for her right?!

may i know the name of the chinese fan??

may she rest in peace..

Guest lilviet916

Andy is not leaving, the show is just ending. After a long 3 years and 5 months of this show, they have finally decided to end it. The (New) X-Man crew will be filming their last episode on the 19th, which will air sometime in April. A new program will be replacing it, but has not been decided yet. Andy has been on the show (New X-Man) since the very first episode (November 5, 2006), being part of the permanent guest list, with X-Man as his last show (he quit MCing Inkigayo and Goldfish Theatre earlier in the year).

Credit: StarNews + loving_D@shinhwachangjo.net for translating

Guest nutzie

oh my God, suk joo's turning bad in the next episode!! darn jung min >_<"

by the way, is eric still in singapore? probably not right? he's been there since the weekend, i don't think he would stay that long.. or would he?

they're saying that they're changing the format of the new xman [and maybe calling it a new program] but will andy still be there? or did andy already predicted this, and thus not quitting when he quit the other 2 shows?

Guest Jennie

lilviet916: Yeah, I heard about it X-Man being canceled. It's a little bite sad that we won't be able to see cute (Shy Guy) Andy that much. Wondering what is next plan would be? Question: Do you think it was going to be cancel anyway, since the rating wasn't that high as the previous X-Man?

koizumi86218: Thanks very letting us know. I hope she RIP.

vietgirl604 and nutzie: So, I made you guys laugh. Thanks. When I saw the clip, I had a hard time controlling my laugh, it was really funny. I mean look at his cute face and mix it with the voice, LOL! I'm telling you, when you are not feeling well, search for a Shinhwa video, and they will help you. (Like me right now, struggling to breath)

Guest samshiku

nutzie he is still filming today...i hope i can see him later..

i heard its all the way til sat...but rumors have it that its tonight or tmr that he is leaving..so many mixed news

Guest lilviet916

lilviet916: Yeah, I heard about it X-Man being canceled. It's a little bite sad that we won't be able to see cute (Shy Guy) Andy that much. Wondering what is next plan would be? Question: Do you think it was going to be cancel anyway, since the rating wasn't that high as the previous X-Man?

did i think??? o, well i've seen nearly all xman showings(only with shinhwa xP) i guess yea bcuz xman didnt have that magic/awesome touch anymore. BUT it kinda did keep me entertained for a while bcuz andy was on but barely any OTHER shinhwa memebers came..(enjoyed every moment) im gonna miss andy now...

QUICK ANSWER: yes, i thought b4 it got canceled "this is so NOT as good as the old xman"

edit: does anyone have the movie bystanders/diary of june feat. eric???(eng subs) i've tried clubbox but saddly i cant read korean/chinese( i cant EVEN TELL wat is krn or chi T.T)

Guest angel2nyt

awww...

that's so sad..

my deepest condolences to her family and friends

yes we will celebrate the anniv for her.. and the whole soompi will be full of shinhwa stuff

Guest xuann

oh my God, suk joo's turning bad in the next episode!! darn jung min >_<"

by the way, is eric still in singapore? probably not right? he's been there since the weekend, i don't think he would stay that long.. or would he?

they're saying that they're changing the format of the new xman [and maybe calling it a new program] but will andy still be there? or did andy already predicted this, and thus not quitting when he quit the other 2 shows?

Eric's still in Singapore.. And he's filming today. It's the last day of filming today..

Guest devylann

sheesh...:0 how sad!! RIP my dear fan friend...

well.... i just watched ERIC's new drama...and he sooo cute... kinda skinnier now rite?? thought so... well... anyone know if they plannin g to do something big for their anniversary?? heard they were all too busy to be doing something.... not sure... don't quote me... they alwase do sumthing every year!! :)

Guest Jennie

devylann: Minwoo said a recently that the group members are not planning on doing anything together for their 9th anniversary because they are all busy. Someone in this forum did post the interviews that Minwoo did and he did talked about it. However, Minwoo suggested that for their 10th, they have a big celebration, but that's just his opinion. But that is okay, we fans can celebrate together!

miriya: I saw the clip. Yeah, I mean in a way it's funny because its Hyesung and Eric. And the way Eric perform was funny, holding the ciger and everything.

lilviet916: Thank you very answering my question. I agree with everything you said. I mean, the old X-Man used to be funny, especially with Shinhwa. I'm saying this not because I'm a Shinhwa fan, but when ever Shinhwa is on a game show, it is guarantee that the show will be funny. They have this magical touch.

Archived