Oh, new fan?! ^_^

Nice to meet you!

Introduce yourselves to us xD

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xmkaex

jaechris u can download it in clubboxes..just go que sera sera thread..i thiink there are more links there..non-clubbox links as well

but for clubbox : bestshinhwa has it with chinese subs

anyway

Pic of the funny statue that eric was slapping his hand on in amusement haha

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/788/statueop7.jpg

haha i can totally see eric doing that for some reason. i think i would slap it too, it kinda looks weird..lol

i just watched. ^__________^..i loved it!

haha i was actually singing along with minwoo.

some rather old pics..

but i've not seen them b4..

SHINHWA as Mechanics

woah, i haven't see these pictures before.

i kinda like junjin hair short like that. :lol:

i think shinhwa (the whole group) live performances are much better than what people think they are, just because they're not labelled as 'acapella dance group'.. they might not have the best singing techniques or whatever.. other singers might practice and practice until they become perfect so when they sing live, they just do exactly the same as what they've been practicing..

but shinhwa.. when they sing.. it seems so easy and smooth.. they don't seem to even put effort in it.. when i see other singers sing, sometimes they overdo it and they look and sound like they're in pain or something.. but shinhwa... they always sing their hearts out without overdoing it.. and they look like they're really having fun when they sing.. in some cases, they have too much fun.. lol..

my fav live perfs of shinhwa are songs like time machine, how do i say, i pray 4 u, and remake songs in their winter story album.. i especially love it when they don't sing the parts they're supposed to sing, and when they sing the parts that are not theirs.. lol.. i often notice how 1 member doesn't sing his part and other members just cover it up spontaneously without even thinking.. like in eusha2 in 2004 winter concert.. eric's supposed to sing after minwoo's part.. but we hear hyesung's voice instead.. i don't know what happened but eric was all laughing with andy and minwoo.. >"< i also love it when they just sing along whenever they feel like.. they pull off spontaneous harmony really well!!! like in bolkeun noul in 2004 winter concert.. it's supposed to be only dongwan singing throughout the whole song.. but hyesung and minwoo just sing along whenever they want.. that shows how good they are.. of course nonfans will not realize that and they'll think that's just how it's supposed to be..

some of my fav perfs:

How do I say in The Musician concert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvB2-BQq_BQ

Bolgeun Nou in 2004 Winter story tour: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00g82IEX3NM (the last song)

no other groups can pull off a harmony the way shinhwa does.. ^^

i remember watching this one clip where hyesung was rapping one of the member's part. i thought he actualy did a pretty good job except they were all laughing xD

edit----

T_______T

did anyone hear?, they're ending x-man... so that means our daily dose of andy will be gone =|

Guest angel2nyt

hahahaah

look who's freakin' boasting

hahahaha

but i know he's just happy and thankful and wannie

thank you for making me love and hate sukjoo

you awesome actor

dont you just love wannie when he's talking nonsense???

and how he tells us everything as if were all close friends

and eric too

700 messages is quite okay.. but he's thankful, that's what matters

It is 2 days, 13 hours, 37 minutes and 56 seconds until Saturday, March 24, 2007 (Seoul time)

http://timeanddate.com/counters/customcoun...sec=&p0=235

i went to bed and was sick last night so it hasnt been a good day for me T__T stuffy nose nothing else but it just dirves me nuts... cuz i have to breathe from my mouth and sneeze during class and major heacache so i cant concentarte >.< but i must get my daily dose of shinhwa no matter what lol

angel2nyt thanks for the count down page! it'd be really cool if all of us come in this thread when the time hits zero on that thing lol

OK..I am here to clear my debt...hehehe.....I owe Cherilyn08 some 8th jib photos. The photos are back since my photobucket is alive again. SOOOO..........I hope she sees this...

cherilyn08 --> 8th jib photos.

EIGHTH JIB OFFICIAL PHOTOS

thanks sooo much for the pictures! i saved them all to my computer lol ^^ hehe

---

[Pics] Andy At Signing Event Of Chongju Plaza

img]http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/3/20/f_1174376727am_ea84544.jpg

Credits : GoodEMG + Oceans six + http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=986.0

thanks for the news ^^ omg andy looks so handsome in those pictures but he's still cute ^^ u can never forget the cuteness lol.

Guest Jennie

My Turn:

angel2nyt: I agree with you about Dongwan; sometimes he talks nonsense stuff, but still look cute. (can you actually do that?) I remember when they filming "Once in a Life time" MV, and Dongwan said that there was not competition, but him, LOL, what was he talking about?

shinhwafan1: Welcome to the family. I just started posting in Shinhwa's forum recently.

Somdary: One thing that I have learned about polls is that they are sometime not true; so don't kill yourself. I'm not sure how the voting system works in Soompi, but can someone vote more than once?

Oh I just remember, I think because most of Shinhwa fans now are in College or working, we don't really have a lot of time on the computer like other generations. But let's put this aside and not get disappointed about how other boy bands have more thread post than Shinhwa. I really think it is not that important. What really is important is our loyalty and love for Shinhwa for this upcoming 9th year celebration speaks a lot about Shinhwa's popularity's. Do you think that other boy bands can keep up with this task like Shinhwa does? Meaning, still having so much popularity when we know the life span for music groups isn't that long in Korea.

About Hyesung: I think he likes to sing every single member's part. LOL! He such a cutie! When you see some of his performance with the group, even when it's not his turn, he still sing's along with the other member's part.

Mechanic Shinhwa: I have a better idea. Instead of running my car into a wall, I might, just decide to rebuild the engine of my car (since it takes a lot of time to do that), borrow my friends and family's car, and ask them if they want anything fix. Take it to Shinhwa to fix it. By that time, I get my car and my friends and family's cars, fixed by Shinhwa, I would be in their exclusive membership at their garage. If I can calculate, with the rate of family members and friends, I can see Shinhwa for about three months to four months, everyday. Have the fixing my car cycle restart with me again, but this time, I will get my oil changed and brakes replace. Yeah, fix cars are expensive, but getting to see Shinhwa is priceless!!! :rolleyes:

kriza_09: Thank you for sharing the links. This is the one reason why I love this forum, we always help each other out, even without asking!!

Guest vietgirl604

lynda - on a second thought, maybe i shouldn't crash the car first.. i'll date one the "mechanics" first before doing that.. hahahha.. *flirt flirt* ahem, excuse me mr. mechanic, how much do you cost? kyaaaa!! *dies*

LOL why would you have to crash your car AFTER you date one?! You're so funny nat!

i have noticed all of these as well

habits are habits (:

i think their habits make them seem even more adorable ^^

i have always found the way junjin positions his mic kind of awkward

he hold it a totally different way compared to ALL artists

at first i found it weird and awkward but now i think its just cutee LOL

^ Yes what you and the person you quoted (forgot who it was) said. I never noticed how JunJin holds his mic weird...I have to check that out. LOL I like how she said Eric zones out and once he sings, he's gangster LOL..it's so true which makes it so funny. I bet any Shinhwa fan can imagine that. And MinWoo DOES always have fan service. HE LOVES US! It's adorable. The others are true too heheh, habits are so cute.

Mechanic Shinhwa: I have a better idea. Instead of running my car into a wall, I might, just decide to rebuild the engine of my car (since it takes a lot of time to do that), borrow my friends and family's car, and ask them if they want anything fix. Take it to Shinhwa to fix it. By that time, I get my car and my friends and family's cars, fixed by Shinhwa, I would be in their exclusive membership at their garage. If I can calculate, with the rate of family members and friends, I can see Shinhwa for about three months to four months, everyday. Have the fixing my car cycle restart with me again, but this time, I will get my oil changed and brakes replace. Yeah, fix cars are expensive, but getting to see Shinhwa is priceless!!! :rolleyes:

TRUE & Very smart.

shinhwafan1 WELCOME WELCOME! YAY, NEW FAN here. I hope you come by often!

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest qaxlod

Hey everyone! Listen up!

Since Shinhwa's 9th Year Anniversary is to come soon, go post up your "9th Year" THREADS in the PICTURES SECTION!

I started one up already for it!

Please go and start your own!

We will help each other out by replying! ^_^

Go get creative now!! FIGHTING!!

Guest nutzie

LOL why would you have to crash your car AFTER you date one?! You're so funny nat!

^ Yes what you and the person you quoted (forgot who it was) said. I never noticed how JunJin holds his mic weird...I have to check that out. LOL I like how she said Eric zones out and once he sings, he's gangster LOL..it's so true which makes it so funny. I bet any Shinhwa fan can imagine that. And MinWoo DOES always have fan service. HE LOVES US! It's adorable. The others are true too heheh, habits are so cute.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

eh? crap, that's so true.. why do i have to crash the car after that?? maybe what jennie said makes more sense.. nevermind, i'll do that instead ^^"

the one who said that was.. ME!!! *proud proud* =P i don't know, it used to bother me how junjin holds his mic at a weird angle, especially during ballads.. and not only that [i forgot to mention this as well] he's not singing directly into the mic.. instead, he kinda holds it to the corner of his mouth and sing like that.. wait, let me see if i can find it..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5w9pu_7Vwmg

okay, you can't see the weird angle of the mic very well, but you can see the tilt.. it's like, he's holding his mic with his right hand, but his face is slightly turned towards the right, and so his mic is directed towards the left corner of his mouth.. as i said, it used to bother me, but now i'm okay with it, and i find it funny even.. well, what can i say, he's special for singing like that =P

for eric, there was this one clip where he was playing around right up to the point when he was supposed to rap.. and he suddenly went focused and serious and delivered his rap perfectly.. but i can't find it anymore >_<"

Guest Somdary

Hey everyone! Listen up!

Since Shinhwa's 9th Year Anniversary is to come soon, go post up your "9th Year" THREADS in the PICTURES SECTION!

Yes, MAMN!

I'm on my way!!!!! ^_^

Guest Rozzy

gahhh...i'm looking for a place to buy shinhwa's tropical summer dvd, the first mythology concert dvd, and the everlasting concert dvd. gahh...they're out of stock or sumting in places that i was looking at. O.O. would it be better to buy it frm like..a korean website..(but the shipping must be horrible)..but yea..i really really want it. lolz. if u guyz come across a place that has it..could u guyz please pm me? thankz muchos. x33.

nd i'll be adding pics tomroo for the 9th anniversy thing..finals are killing me. O.O.

for the tropical summer festival story thingggy..its so cute how they did the alphabet thing (each letter of the alphabet represents sumting about shinhwa)

here's the transcribed version..kakakak.

A. Adorable (이보다 더 사랑스러울 수는 없다!)

B. Blood

C. Charisma (대왕 이민우)

D. Dance! Dance!

E. Enjoy Shinhwa’s life

F. Fever (콘서트 Making Film)

G. Gorgeous (이보다 더 멋질 순 없다!)

H. Hot Clip (Music Video)

I. I am…?

J. Joke

K. KID (아이처럼 순수한)

L. Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon

M. Mirror

N. Nude

O. Oh, my god!!!

P. Pet Man (앤디)

Q. Question

(이 남자를 보면 ?가 떠오른다_에릭)

R. Rehearsal (리허설 민우VS혜성)

S. Sweet Guy (신혜성의 반란이 시작된다!)

T. Thankful (이보다 더 고마울 순 없다!)

U. 웃찾사

V. 후진은 없다, 반드시 전진하라!

W. Water & Oil

X. X_file

Y. Young Gunz

Z. Zero

Guest vietgirl604

Hey everyone! Listen up!

..isn't it weird if we all start one? But I'll go post in yours and any other ones right now!

eh? crap, that's so true.. why do i have to crash the car after that?? maybe what jennie said makes more sense.. nevermind, i'll do that instead ^^"

the one who said that was.. ME!!! *proud proud* =P i don't know, it used to bother me how junjin holds his mic at a weird angle, especially during ballads.. and not only that [i forgot to mention this as well] he's not singing directly into the mic.. instead, he kinda holds it to the corner of his mouth and sing like that.. wait, let me see if i can find it..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5w9pu_7Vwmg

okay, you can't see the weird angle of the mic very well, but you can see the tilt.. it's like, he's holding his mic with his right hand, but his face is slightly turned towards the right, and so his mic is directed towards the left corner of his mouth.. as i said, it used to bother me, but now i'm okay with it, and i find it funny even.. well, what can i say, he's special for singing like that =P

for eric, there was this one clip where he was playing around right up to the point when he was supposed to rap.. and he suddenly went focused and serious and delivered his rap perfectly.. but i can't find it anymore >_<"

LOL yes, you do not need to crash it after already dating them. It looks like Jin's singing normal? It doesn't look weird to me, well, in that perf you linked. But MAN, everytime you mention Eric goofing around or just you know, staring into space then turning gangster and serious when he raps, it CRACKS THE HELL OUT OF ME. I swear, everytime, I imagine it out of reflex and laugh so hard.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest Jennie

nutzie: So you are going to take my advice? Very HAPPPY! You really make me laugh, when you took the credit about pointing out how Junjin holds his mic. I notice about it too, when I saw Shinhwa performing a couple of times together, especially last year, during a musical performance when they were performing "Once in A Lifetime," the way Junjin holds it, well, (don't want to say weird,) but very different from other Shinhwa members. Here are some more evidence to Junjin and his Mic Holding.

Shinhwa KBS Music Bank - Once In A Lifetime

Oh I know what clip you are talking about in regards to Eric fooling around and then becomes serious or focus when it comes to his rapping part. I know he does this a couple of times. I know that he did that during the Shinhwa - The Legend 1st Japan Fanmeeting. I think there was one when he was putting bunny ears on for Andy and Hyesung also. Let me go find the clip.

Shinhwa - How Do I Say (Live)

This isn't the clip I'm talking about, but they do show a little of Eric and Hyesung messing around with Junjin, while he was rapping. Very clip, you still get to see how such a pro Eric is.

A very FUNNY Clip of SHinhwa that has nothing to do with anything I just said:

Guest kriza_09

^ it's not just eric.. hyesung also did that during the filming of once in a lifetime MV.. he was dancing in the back then when it came to his turn, he suddenly calmly walked towards the camera lipsyncing the words.. lol..

and i always crack up every time shinhwa takes serious pictures.. they were joking around, laughing, teasing each other.. then just the second before the photographer takes the pic, they suddenly make the serious face and focus to the camera.. lol.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6439/sdfwefqk1.jpg%7Boption%7D

Can I kill myself now? ;/

i actually think it's best when shinhwa ranks no. 2 in this kind of polls.. of coz i would be happy if they rank no.1.. but then you would see comments like 'this poll is so biased.. soompi is full of fangirls who go crazy over shinhwa.. shinhwa is so overrated.. etc etc..' and they would start giving negative comments about shinhwa.. i don't think i can handle comments like that.. even though everyone is entitled to their opinions and even though i know the negative comments aren't true, it still hurts when i read someone has negative view about shinhwa.. and people tend to hate the number 1, you know.. if they're not really the fans of the no1, they'll tend to start hating the no.1 and instead supporting the no.2,3, etc.. so i think this is the best.. with shinhwa being 2nd, i feel happy to know shinhwa still has soo many supporters and my happiness is doubled to see there's no negative comments about them.. ^^

Rozzy about the alphabet B (Blood) in summer story DVD.. do you know that was a poem that eric wrote???

This short poem, which Eric titled 'P', is about the most important people in Eric's life, the Shinhwa members.

'Hyesung has cat blood flowing in him. / Andy has a comedian's blood flowing in him. / Minwoo has Choi Min Soo's blood flowing in him. / JunJin has a sportsman's blood flowing in him. / Dongwan's nose is just flowing with blood. / Eric has green blood flowing in him.'

by the way.. i think i have to give up on my mission of luring people to be shinhwa fans.. i can't access my external HD which has 320GB of my shinhwa video collection.. plus i don't have the time anyway.. i have 4 HWs, 1 project, 1 midterm until friday.. i think if i really want to make something that will attract people to be shinhwa fans, 1-2 weeks is not enough.. if i make it in such a rush, then the result won't be optimal.. so i guess for now i'll make this just for shinhwa fans.. or at least for those who know shinhwa quite well.. and i'll save the rest for my next project:

Title: "Shinhwaism 101: Introduction to SHINHWA"

Objective: so people will buy shinhwa 9th ^^

Expected release date: 1 week before the release date of 9th jib

i also plan to make a research project titled "Shinhwaism 481: Water-Oil Philosophy". LOL. *guess where 481 comes from ^^*

Guest lavitadolce

not suprising dbsk got 1st place , haha dbsk fans are very active in this forum ^___^

im one of them lol

but also a shinhwa fan!!!

i'd vote for shinhwa though

since i've liked them since wayyyyyy back then

i dont even remember exactly when, but i was young hahahah

it's funny because back then i didnt really notice their looks

i just really liked their music

this is what you call, real talent

anywaysss...

early congrats to shinhwa's 9 year anniversary !!!!

<333

Guest Rozzy

guess who came up with a great idea?! me! haahha. O.O

okayy..soo..i was thinking..to make a tribute..but the special thing is...if each one of u guyz could send me a few clips that you would want in the tribute..i can put it together..soo..it can be a tribute..but made frm all of us. :D.

nd also..if u can vote for a song..it can be any songg..nd i'll maybe use..2 songs for the tribute..depending on how many clips i get.

i would really appreciate it iph u can send me clips. thankkkz x333.

i can't belive i just found out about shinhwa like...10 months ago. my life has not been the same with them in it. :D.

::edit::

i will pray for her. even though she is not physically with us anymore..she is with us in spirit.

Rest In Peace.

::edit2::

awww..this song is so cute to use as a tribute song..

its by Oliver James called Greatest Story Ever Told (i think itz frm the What a Girl Wants Soundtrack)..here's the lyrics

Thank you for this moment

I've gotta say how beautiful you are

Of all the hopes and dreams I could have prayed for

Here you are

If I could have one dance forever

I would take you by the hand

Tonight it's you and I together

I'm so glad I'm your man

And if I lived a thousand years

You know I never could explain

The way I lost my heart to you

that day

but if destiny decided I should look the other way

then the world would never know

the greatest story ever told

and did I tell you that I love you

tonight

I don't hear the music

When I'm looking in your eyes

But I feel the rhythm of your body

Close to mine

It's the way we touch, it soothes me

It's the way we'll always be

your kiss your pretty smile

you know i'd die for

oh baby

you're all i need

that day

just how much i really need you

did I tell you that I love you

tonight

tonight

that day

just how much I really need you

did I tell you that I love you tonight

Guest koizumi86218

just want to sure this sad news with everyone so we can all pray for this chinese shinhwa fan...

Today, a chinese shinhwa fan passed away.

Just a few days ago, she was still posting on the shinhwa chinese forum.

She said she felt like she was dying and her mother would look at her with sad teary eyes. She said she knew her end was coming soon, but she hope to spend shinhwa's 9th anniversery and support shinhwa oppas to the end before she go.

Sadly, today...her friend came on and posted that she passed away. She had a heart condition and was said to have a successful surgery, but after the doctor allowed her to return home, she had a high fever and was in need to have a heart transplant but it was all too late.

I hope all of us shinhwa fans pray for her to rest in pease and know that even though she's not here with us anymore, her spirit and love for shinhwa will always live on... we will all celebrate shinhwa's 9th anniversery for her right?!

Guest vietgirl604

nutzie: So you are going to take my advice? Very HAPPPY! You really make me laugh, when you took the credit about pointing out how Junjin holds his mic. I notice about it too, when I saw Shinhwa performing a couple of times together, especially last year, during a musical performance when they were performing "Once in A Lifetime," the way Junjin holds it, well, (don't want to say weird,) but very different from other Shinhwa members. Here are some more evidence to Junjin and his Mic Holding.

Shinhwa KBS Music Bank - Once In A Lifetime

Oh I know what clip you are talking about in regards to Eric fooling around and then becomes serious or focus when it comes to his rapping part. I know he does this a couple of times. I know that he did that during the Shinhwa - The Legend 1st Japan Fanmeeting. I think there was one when he was putting bunny ears on for Andy and Hyesung also. Let me go find the clip.

Shinhwa - How Do I Say (Live)

This isn't the clip I'm talking about, but they do show a little of Eric and Hyesung messing around with Junjin, while he was rapping. Very clip, you still get to see how such a pro Eric is.

A very FUNNY Clip of SHinhwa that has nothing to do with anything I just said:

Thanks for the three videos! LOL I saw like a second of the JunJin one and already cracked up. LOL. Will edit after seeing all three.

edit

LOL what grea videos. Eric<3. But WOW, the last one..how come Jin's voice is so high?! It's so funny! I think I got abs watching it lmao.

i actually think it's best when shinhwa ranks no. 2 in this kind of polls.. of coz i would be happy if they rank no.1.. but then you would see comments like 'this poll is so biased.. soompi is full of fangirls who go crazy over shinhwa.. shinhwa is so overrated.. etc etc..' and they would start giving negative comments about shinhwa.. i don't think i can handle comments like that.. even though everyone is entitled to their opinions and even though i know the negative comments aren't true, it still hurts when i read someone has negative view about shinhwa.. and people tend to hate the number 1, you know.. if they're not really the fans of the no1, they'll tend to start hating the no.1 and instead supporting the no.2,3, etc.. so i think this is the best.. with shinhwa being 2nd, i feel happy to know shinhwa still has soo many supporters and my happiness is doubled to see there's no negative comments about them.. ^^

i also plan to make a research project titled "Shinhwaism 481: Water-Oil Philosophy". LOL. *guess where 481 comes from ^^*

I agree with you about Shinhwa being #2. I kind of like it that way, although I would love them to be 1st too. They're always 1st to me anyway LOL. I still can't figure out what 481 means..I've been thinking and thinking.

--------------

RIP to the Chinese Shinhwa Fan. That's so sad and ..I don't know. I will pray for her but if I knew sooner, I would've prayed for her to be able to celebrate Shinhwa's 9th.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

May her spirit of Shinhwa live on in our hearts. It makes me sad that she wasn't able to celebrate it on their birthday.. but I'm sure her contributions to Shinhwa has been great.

I wish the very best for her, her family and friends. RIP.

Archived