[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jennie

Okay, Shinhwa Fans, please me:

I'm hunting for Shinhwa clips, because since I'm such a late boomer as a Shinhwa fan, so I'm trying to make it up, but enjoying myself with Shinhwa clips, well, I came across a cap of Shinhwa in Japan wearing the red shirts and eating on spicing sushi or something. Here is the link to the show I'm talking about:

I标题:060621 FUJI TV FOOTBALL

Can someone help me get a hold of this show? :rolleyes:

Oh, my the way:

labingtatlo: Love the way you outline the 34 years thing with Dongwan and Minwoo. I was laughing so loud, I think the people at my uncle's shop thinks am crazy! But that is okay, I love them, so what people think of me, while laughing at your post is okay, we all love them!!

To all Shinhwa Fans: Don't worry if other fans are supportive of all Korean music group, as long as Shinhwa is still together and I'm very happy that Eric say that "Shinhwa will never break-up" than guess what? Our Love, passion, and Loyalty of Shinhwa can beat any other group. Look at how long Shinhwa have been together and compare them to other groups. For their fan base, I mean Shinhwa fans that is, to still be in tact and not shrink at all in size, that means something. Right?

Guest sunnydays.

Jennie, I have the videos. (: Just PM me for them~!

Anyway, woww this discussion. (: Okay, i would like to add my opinion.

Post-counts:

I think Krizza pretty much summed this up. Yes, from first glance, it's saddenning to see the number of posts in the Shinhwa thread compared to the SuJu or DBSK thread, but we should really worry more about quality rather than quantity. I swear, the stuff we talk about in here I think is WORTH like, five thousand MILLION pages. Yeah, Soompi has more SuJu/DBSK fans, that's why they have more post counts, but that's only in Soompi. & what kriza_09 said, Soompi's population has more younger kids... who, naturally, go for the younger band groups. But that doesn't mean Shinhwa doesn't have fans. They have fans all around the world. >:] & you can totally see that through the gifts that they share for the members' events, the concerts, the fanmeetings, & those pictures you guys posted in these few pages. They're one of the most known groups ever. & I think in a way, it's good to have a smaller group of people dedicated to the thread (for example, us -- the We Loves Shinhwa Thread family). We become more closer to each other & actually have meaningful discussions about our passion & we dedicate all of this to Shinhwa. I mean, if Shinhwa were to read this thread (LOL that would be interesting...), I'm sure they'd appreciate it, that we've actually DISCUSSED & said some very meaningful things, as opposed to just posting & raving how they're so "awesome" & "cool" & "hot", etc.

Fans & replies:

Shinhwa has fans. No doubt about it. How else would they have these high rankings? How else would they have gotten the Japanese award they got a week or two ago? & I think it's great that other Soompi members reply at the Shinhwa threads, even though they're not as hardcore fans as us. XD; Hey, it's better than them bashing, huh? & besides, those who are fans of DBSK who post in Shinhwa threads, it's actually great because it shows respect & it shows that the DBSK fans appreciate Shinhwa as well. Yeah, there maybe some fakers, but whatever, that's their problem. & the Shinhwa Changjo thing, well, maybe they're just cheering the fans on. To keep supporting. & it's such a common catchphrase, & it sounds very supportive, so yeah.

Yeah, I guess that's it. =X Anyway, bottom line: we're fine where we are. I understand everyone's insecurities, because I get them too, but the main reason why we're here, to support Shinhwa & do OUR best to support & love them all the way. Don't worry about other people -- they'll just bring you down.

samshiku Thanks so much for the pictures. (: You're great. HAHAHA HYESUNG! THE POTATO OUTFIT! PUAHAHAHAHA! Oh mangg. :D<3

Guest sarah_luisa

sure^^ haha the gifs are soo amusing huh

and has everyone watched hyesung story on arirang?

OMO i watched it yesterday and it was really quite nice!! almost 1 hr of shin hyesung haha

WELCOME to shinhwa family

Miriya, Oh!Baby_J!^^

tnx.. :blush:

Hi gals!

Ummm...sorry about this big request but...

does anyone have part 2 of the kim min jung Loveletter episode with shinhwa in HQ and willing to upload for me other than CB? I can't seem to find my dvd with it and I need it for encoding ^^

Sorry again...

And thanks in advance

Guest nutzie

itz_Nhari - hahaha what's the use of having thousands of pages with just "awww so and so is so cutee!!" and "i heard them live on tvants and they're so cool!!!" and sometimes other threads get closed for spamming too.. at least here, even though we haven't reached a thousand yet, we built each and every page with love and care, so when new people come over here to find out about shinhwa, they get some info and some hints of our passion for these guys, and not just useless ramblings of fangirlingness [although i have to admit, i do that all the time =P], and get drawn in too..

kriza - i do agree with you.. while other groups may have a lot of fans with them as the top on their lists, with shinhwa, even though not a lot of us would claim that, the rest would still think of shinhwa as in their "like list" at least.. i also agree, that with us being older than normal [hahaha it sounds like i'm saying we're abnormal -___-] it's harder for us to spend soo much time on our computer spazzing over shinhwa.. kyaaa~~ i wish i could just give up on my life, run to the airport, catch the next flight to korea and hunt/stalk them.. okay maybe i'm just crazy ._.

krizza - whew, krizza is back and she's doing the krizza without thinking O_o" now that you said it, i think i came here when the thread was at about 400ish pages.. not a lot of people [that are still posting here] are left.. i think one of them is you.. and then christine.. i think amy was here.. mommie alice? the rest, i don't really remember [sorry guys!!] but rather than thinking that we've lost some fans, i would like to think that we've gained even more.. i actually read through about a hundred something pages before posting my first post here, and earlier in the thread, there were more spazzing than anything really.. but throughout the year, we've grown to more of serious discussion and analysis, rather than just screaming around spazzing [although we still do that at times]

i'm proud to say that i've lasted a year as a fan [i remember i became a fan during my reading week last year =P] which is definitely not an easy feat, considering i get bored of stuff really quickly, and even though my period of fangirlingness can't be compared to those who've been fans for longer, i'm proud to consider myself part of this family who loves shinhwa for who they are =D *hugs everyone*

xh - hahahah that's a really cute pencil~~ should make one with eric as an alien =P and who's carrying hyesung? at first i thought it was minwoo, but he seems to tall to be him ^^"

riz - if shinhwa members come here and read our posts, wouldn't eric know our plan of kidnapping him then? so 2 things that he's gonna do, run away from us in fear of getting caught, or surrender himself willingly.. i'd like to think it's the 2nd one =P

oops.. i think i commited the krizza O_o"

Guest Jennie

Okay, it's 060621 Mezamashi TV One Night or 060621 FUJI TV FOOTBALL show that I want to see, do anybody have it? It's the same show, just different title. I guess its the month, Juen that is, where Shinhwa was promoting their album in Japan, so they were invited to go on the show; since also it was also the month of World Cup. They were where red Jerseys and eating spicy sushi!!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest samshiku

krizza!! u go girl!!!

i loved ur perspective on the issue^^

and by the way everyone,

its ANDY carrying HYESUNG in the pic^^

Anybody wants to see Eric in Singapore?

He left a message this AM..saying something about leaving for Singapore for filming.........

since i don't read korean...that is only gist I have....people in singapore look out..=) Singapore is not too big , but it is not too small when you need to look for one person + QSS crew.

credit: mbc+oceans

Guest angel2nyt

i noticed that shinhwa is very universal...

for example, not a lot of HOT or 1tym fans like dbsk or suju, but they like shinhwa..

and a lot of dbsk or suju fans don't really like HOT/1tym, but they like shinhwa too..

a lot of fans of sgwannabe and ftts also like shinhwa...

so a lot of people actually like shinhwa.. it's just as of now, they like another group better..

i was actually going to make a poll about who's ur most fav artist, 2nd fav, 3rd fav, etc.. like 1st fav gets 3 pts, 2nd fav gets 2, and so on.. although dbsk is very likely to win the most fav, i'm sure shinhwa will win the overall poll..

Kim Dongwan: now that all the "temporary" fans have gone and only the real fans that have been with us through thick and thin remain, it strikes me that all we have are our fans.

dongwan himself realized that and he said it's better to have a few real fans rather than a lot of temporary fans.. ^^

better quality than quantity, isn't it???

i also feel sad that other groups' threads have much more posts than shinhwa... i wish i can do more for shinhwa..

but you also have to take into account that shinhwa has a lot more older fans than suju or tvxq.. in most cases usually fans are younger than the artists themselves.. since tvxq and suju themselves are still in college (they're around 20, are they?), i guess most of their fans are still in high school or below.. shinhwa has a lot more fans that are now in college.. and college workload is reallllyyyyy X_X it's 5AM now and i just finished my HW.. hahah 5 hour sleep is already a privilege for me.. i actually think college students' lives are as busy as shinhwa, we also have those kinds of 2-3 days without sleep, no time for meals, hard work isn't paid off etc.. or maybe it's just me?? lol..

but yeah. i was quite surprised when i found out how intellectual shinhwa fans are.. i know ppl who are studying political economics, medical school, etc..

i myself am not the type of person who would be a fan to an artist.. i admit i'm quite critical and i used to think that being a fan to an artist was just a waste of time.. i mean, why would people are willing to spend time and money for someone who doesn't even know you, whom you won't meet in your life, who won't acknowledge your support.. i didn't see why people would wait for hours in front of their houses, in front of concert hall, at the airport, etc.. i but now i understand that kind of feeling, and i kinda feel it too.. hahah.. still, being the critical person as i am, i often found myself doing some thinking about what's so good in shinhwa that i could come to like them.. if it's really worth it.. if it's really their personality.. if it's not just an act they put on for their image.. if the reality is different from what i perceive about them.. i had to convince myself over and over again.. lol.. but now, i realize i don't really see them as artists, but more like people i personally know...

i have to agree with you...

does a lot of people know that there were several times that the suju and dbsk threads were closed due to excessive spamming, shinhwa's thread was never closed..???

no, i think a lot of people dont know

this is the reason why i was never angry that their threads were much bigger than shinhwa's

and besides i dont want it to be closed, right now, im so scared that were almost in the 1000th post cause it might mean that this thread will be closed... imagine all our efforts

about the fans...

a lot of suju and dbsk fans in their 20s and above are shinhwa fans also...

its just that suju and dbsk are new...

just like that line that said something like i wanted something new now, because its different and well new but after a few years, they will just be another person, and you'll go back to tht one you truly loves..

always happens to me, im actually glad that they still show their love and support for shinhwa, i know it upsets a lot of hardcore fans but please keep in mind that our brains do not all work in the same way

dongwan is such a smart guy

Guest vietgirl604

--------EDIT TWO--------

i still thinks this post is crappy so i'm adding this:

ABOUT WAN MARRYING AT THE AGE OF 34

(to lynda: remember me having the same goal with minu? haha, it changed)

didn't minu also say that he'll get marriend at the age of 34?

WOODONG!!!

KRIZZA'S PLAN

2007 - wan turns 29 - should be a second year college student by now

2008 - wan turns 30 - should be a third year college student by now

2009 - wan turns 31 - should be a fourth year college student by now

2010 - wan turns 32 - should already be a college graduate and is heading to korea

2011 - wan turns 33 - should be in korea by now AND knows wan personally

2012 - wan turns 34 - should have already seduced wan

PUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or minu.

okay, so i kid. but a girl can dream, right?

*dreams*

I didn't get a PM...LOL. But eh, MinWoo is off limits for you HEHE. But wow, your plan sounds awesome Krizza LOL. DongWan wants to get married at 34 too?! Awesome. I think they're waiting for us LOL. Ahh, I missed you ya know. Haven't seen you around in ages.

----

Why do you guys say that we only have 900 something pages?! Why do you only compare us to those who are better? If you look at the bright side, we're actually WAYYY up there in the korean music section. I'm sure Shinhwa was first before or some time ago when Soompi was up..possibly before the Crash? We can't be first all the time..but they can of course remain first in our hearts. I don't think I woul want this thread to move as fast as the DBSG's or SUJU's thread..because I doubt I could keep up. I can barely keep up with this thread, NOW.

And as for other fans liking Shinhwa, I don't see what's the problem with that at all. It's okay for them to support Shinhwa and it's way better than them not liking Shinhwa, right?! As for those that are saying, "SHINHWA CHANGJO!" I don't see anything wrong with that either. They're either cheering us on or yeah..even when I was obsessed with DBSG, I never once said, "Cassiopeoia" (I can't even spell it) LOL.

OVERALL, I don't think we should be mad about anything or hate on anyone. As long as WE love Shinhwa, that's all that matters. If there are more, that's even better. It's okay not to have the most replies..because first doesn't always mean that you're the best. Remember, it's QUALITY over QUANTITY.

BUT YES, SHINHWA<3 ..9 years baby!

-- LYNDA LEe miwnoo

Guest theLEGEND

Hi gals!

Ummm...sorry about this big request but...

does anyone have part 2 of the kim min jung Loveletter episode with shinhwa in HQ and willing to upload for me other than CB? I can't seem to find my dvd with it and I need it for encoding ^^

Sorry again...

And thanks in advance

I do have it crystalis.. I'll PM you the links as soon as I've finished uploading them :)

He left a message this AM..saying something about leaving for Singapore for filming.........

since i don't read korean...that is only gist I have....people in singapore look out..=) Singapore is not too big , but it is not too small when you need to look for one person + QSS crew.

Aarghh.. Eric is going to Singapore?! ><"

Nutzie: Are you feeling the same as I'm feeling right now? He's in Singapore when we are not there.. and he's not there when we were in Singapore <_<

Krizza is back with her posts! Yaayy.. btw I've replied your PM already ;)

I'm addicted to "The Person I Love" drama. Seriously.. It's A-MUST-WATCH-DRAMA! Dongwan's acting is good although most of time, you wanna smack him :P

Guest moon-soon

labingtatlo:well unni you might be right your supposed to be sick and could not walk but i#39ll forgive you since its almost SHINHWA#39s birthday and abot your plan its soo old how can you graduate when your always absent

actually i got hit by the fact of shinhwa fans going to TVXQ not because im a fan of them but because i#39m a fan and not post much in this thread probably because o well shyness haha never mind

ate ai:today is our recording daYthe day of making of our CD

ONLY 7 DAYS TILL SHINHWA'S BIRTHDAY...!!!!!

Guest xuann

He's coming?? Oh my gosh!! Faint. I wanna see the msg!! So i guess he's reaching here today or smth. wow. I'm gonna keep a lookout for eric. :w00t:

Guest Maerong

Eric is going to Singapore? Oh yeah, I remember that.

The director for "Que Sera Sera" mentioned something about filming one of their episodes in Singapore.

I guess it all planned out!

SHINHWA CHANGJO FANS in SINGAPORE go support Eric! Fighting <3

Guest missy2006

Okay, it's 060621 Mezamashi TV One Night or 060621 FUJI TV FOOTBALL show that I want to see, do anybody have it? It's the same show, just different title. I guess its the month, Juen that is, where Shinhwa was promoting their album in Japan, so they were invited to go on the show; since also it was also the month of World Cup. They were where red Jerseys and eating spicy sushi!!! :sweatingbullets:

I'm not really sure if this is the one your talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD1Muoo5PIQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeTeJPAMa5Q

It has two parts. Hope it helps :-)

Guest Jennie

missy2006: This is it, Thank you so much. I have been looking for the whole day for this show, and finally was able to fine it. Once again, thank you!!!!

if u guys lazy to download and wanna watch x-man #2 with jindy then heres the link to watch it on youtube ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgnvadxe5aY

nutzie yes i did watch x-man but i didnt watch the star battle part yet i will in a sec though lol. i saw it on youtube with subs ^^ cuz someone was really nice to post it oooh thanks ill do spoilers when i have time lol xD

ahh its 12 at night here and i need sleeep so i'l reply tmrow

Archived