oh man they must have kissed still their lips rot or smth

lucky girl.

haha can u see my green eye?

lol i just found these...funny stuff haha

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9241/4a...a30acb37bj0.jpg

credits: shinhwa.net

wow samshiku!! i love this one..

andy's so cute!! *pinch* *pinch*

thank you so much.. btw, where are you from? :)

that Inspiration DVD Concert is worth a fortune for me!!

for that price i could but at least three cds!!

thanks mal for sharing.. at least we have an idea how the dvd looks like..

the poster is great too.. :D

JOYCE, happy birthday!!! even if it's late...

ROZZY, thanks for the group pics.. i just love it..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss':bella

I was circulating the Pictures Thread right now and I just felt so distraught with something.

As I was looking through some pictures of Shinhwa, I read some of the comments the Soompiers wrote.

I was seeing bunch of TVXQ/SUPERJUNIOR fans yelling out 'SHINHWA CHANGJO' as if they have pride in it.

I found that quite wrong. I know it's not like solely Shinhwa fans have the right to say it but wouldn't it make more sense for us to do it?

I know that I wouldn't yell out 'Casseiopia' or something. It was just uncomfortable to see that everywhere.

Sort of 'fakeness' that I saw in it.

Any sort of relation to Shinhwa pictures in the Pictures Thread have so little comments.

It's so frustrating to see that! I know a couple of my online buddies - Somdary, itz Nhari, qaxlod do their best in uploading pictures and I never see a lot of replies. Most of them are from TVXQ fans as well not SHINHWA fans.

I don't know but I just feel so bleh ;(

Guest Somdary

To tell the truth, I do get upset from time to time to see that I get barely any replies on my Shinhwa pictures post.

It also seems that all the fans who once liked Shinhwa a lot has moved onto TVXQ/SUPERJUNIOR.

We can't do anything about that. Those are just those type of people who move from group to group. What can we do?

I know one thing. I will always stay forever SHINHWA CHANGJO.

We need more dedicated fans out there. I know that SHINHWA CHANGJO will forever be dedicated to SHINHWA.

We have heart. We have pride. We have strength. We have love. We have SHINHWA. We have our perfect man.

untitled11531gb1.jpg

Guest samshiku

wow samshiku!! i love this one..

andy's so cute!! *pinch* *pinch*

thank you so much.. btw, where are you from? :)

that Inspiration DVD Concert is worth a fortune for me!!

for that price i could but at least three cds!!

thanks mal for sharing.. at least we have an idea how the dvd looks like..

the poster is great too.. :D

JOYCE, happy birthday!!! even if it's late...

ROZZY, thanks for the group pics.. i just love it..

i'm from singapore^^ and u can just call me xh like some of the others do^^

some hyesung cute stuff haha

sungie8590fegv6.jpg

sungie585916bsf3.jpg

sungie68591c9fg4.jpg

sungie7859217dv0.jpg

sungie88592a4ua1.jpg

sungie98592e2ct2.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa

he looks so happy

edit: Peace be with us! as long as we know we love shinhwa its ok^^

Guest nutzie

well it doesn't mean that only us has the right to do it.. afterall, shinhwa is for public consumption, not just solely for us.. if they like both groups then let them be.. it's not like we're only restricted to being a fan of one group.. and it also doesn't mean that our shinhwa loving and fangirlingness is confined to comments in picture threads.. what about here? do you even consider this at all? the fact that we reach 919 pages means nothing to you? i think it signifies more of our love for shinhwa, compared to the comments given by other people in the picture threads right?

Guest qaxlod

To tell the truth, I do get upset from time to time to see that I get barely any replies on my Shinhwa pictures post.

It also seems that all the fans who once liked Shinhwa a lot has moved onto TVXQ/SUPERJUNIOR.

We can't do anything about that. Those are just those type of people who move from group to group. What can we do?

We need more dedicated fans out there. I know that SHINHWA CHANGJO will forever be dedicated to SHINHWA.

We have heart. We have pride. We have strength. We have love. We have SHINHWA. We have our perfect man.

untitled11531gb1.jpg

I really admire your words and strength!

I do get sad and really angry at times whenever I post my pictures up to.

I do it for us. I do it for SHINHWA. I do it to spread the SHINHWA love.

Sometimes I get to frustrated to the point that I hit my computer! ㅡ.ㅡ;;

But, I still contain my frustrations and live on thinking about SHINHWA and you guys - SHINHWA CHANGJO!

Since, you posted up a SHINHWA CHANGJO picture, I will do the same but this time of the Chinese fans!!

64488339fb0.jpg

Guest itz Nhari

well it doesn't mean that only us has the right to do it.. afterall, shinhwa is for public consumption, not just solely for us.. if they like both groups then let them be.. it's not like we're only restricted to being a fan of one group.. and it also doesn't mean that our shinhwa loving and fangirlingness is confined to comments in picture threads.. what about here? do you even consider this at all? the fact that we reach 919 pages means nothing to you? i think it signifies more of our love for shinhwa, compared to the comments given by other people in the picture threads right?

You are right, nutzie.

Shinhwa and every other group is for public consumption, not solely for us.

However, in reality - little things like comments on picture threads and group threads do matter - esp. to me.

I have to admit the fact that I'm upset SHINHWA has only 919 pages and that SUJU has over 1900 and TVXQ finished their 1000s and are onto their second post.

It's just the way me and my friends in Korea think of it.

They are always active in the public forums in Korea and do their best to support Shinhwa.

Guest Maerong

It's been quite a while since I came here. What, two weeks? ^_^

In regard to all discussions, I also get quite nervy and upset at the same time.

I do think a lot about the little things like Nhari mentioned.

It's just the way I run. I am so passionate and I love what I do for SHINHWA. That's the only thing that matters right?

But then again, it's also important to have lots of fans in reality. Or else, groups cannot sustain themsevles in the music industry.

Everyone's posting up SHINHWA CHANGJO pictures! Hee Hee xD

I should start one up too!

photo20061214164615ve8.jpg

Guest kriza_09

I was circulating the Pictures Thread right now and I just felt so distraught with something.

As I was looking through some pictures of Shinhwa, I read some of the comments the Soompiers wrote.

I was seeing bunch of TVXQ/SUPERJUNIOR fans yelling out 'SHINHWA CHANGJO' as if they have pride in it.

I found that quite wrong. I know it's not like solely Shinhwa fans have the right to say it but wouldn't it make more sense for us to do it?

I know that I wouldn't yell out 'Casseiopia' or something. It was just uncomfortable to see that everywhere.

Sort of 'fakeness' that I saw in it.

i noticed that shinhwa is very universal...

for example, not a lot of HOT or 1tym fans like dbsk or suju, but they like shinhwa..

and a lot of dbsk or suju fans don't really like HOT/1tym, but they like shinhwa too..

a lot of fans of sgwannabe and ftts also like shinhwa...

so a lot of people actually like shinhwa.. it's just as of now, they like another group better..

i was actually going to make a poll about who's ur most fav artist, 2nd fav, 3rd fav, etc.. like 1st fav gets 3 pts, 2nd fav gets 2, and so on.. although dbsk is very likely to win the most fav, i'm sure shinhwa will win the overall poll..

Kim Dongwan: now that all the "temporary" fans have gone and only the real fans that have been with us through thick and thin remain, it strikes me that all we have are our fans.

dongwan himself realized that and he said it's better to have a few real fans rather than a lot of temporary fans.. ^^

better quality than quantity, isn't it???

I have to admit the fact that I'm upset SHINHWA has only 919 pages and that SUJU has over 1900 and TVXQ finished their 1000s and are onto their second post.

It's just the way me and my friends in Korea think of it.

They are always active in the public forums in Korea and do their best to support Shinhwa.

i also feel sad that other groups' threads have much more posts than shinhwa... i wish i can do more for shinhwa..

but you also have to take into account that shinhwa has a lot more older fans than suju or tvxq.. in most cases usually fans are younger than the artists themselves.. since tvxq and suju themselves are still in college (they're around 20, are they?), i guess most of their fans are still in high school or below.. shinhwa has a lot more fans that are now in college.. and college workload is reallllyyyyy X_X it's 5AM now and i just finished my HW.. hahah 5 hour sleep is already a privilege for me.. i actually think college students' lives are as busy as shinhwa, we also have those kinds of 2-3 days without sleep, no time for meals, hard work isn't paid off etc.. or maybe it's just me?? lol..

but yeah. i was quite surprised when i found out how intellectual shinhwa fans are.. i know ppl who are studying political economics, medical school, etc..

i myself am not the type of person who would be a fan to an artist.. i admit i'm quite critical and i used to think that being a fan to an artist was just a waste of time.. i mean, why would people are willing to spend time and money for someone who doesn't even know you, whom you won't meet in your life, who won't acknowledge your support.. i didn't see why people would wait for hours in front of their houses, in front of concert hall, at the airport, etc.. i but now i understand that kind of feeling, and i kinda feel it too.. hahah.. still, being the critical person as i am, i often found myself doing some thinking about what's so good in shinhwa that i could come to like them.. if it's really worth it.. if it's really their personality.. if it's not just an act they put on for their image.. if the reality is different from what i perceive about them.. i had to convince myself over and over again.. lol.. but now, i realize i don't really see them as artists, but more like people i personally know...

hello!

I seriously can't keep up with this thread...so I don't have complains about the thread count whatsoever. Imagine it going more pages than now, it would be near impossible to follow.

In this forum, let's just accept it that the younger groups are getting more clicks, more post counts, more attention at the polls etc etc here at soompi. I think that it is just the nature of this forum right now, at this time. I don't personally view it as negative and I also don't think it has any negative consequences to Shinhwa's thread. These other threads doing well does not mean that our thread isn't doing well...It is like seeing your classmates doing well in tests and not being happy with them having good results. I'll just be happier, more content with our results here because these are our efforts to maintain this thread and make it a lovely home for our Shinhwa family. Let's concentrate on that effort of sharing and loving the boys.

Neways...I don't agree with some comments made about the replies in the Pictures Section. I thought that Shinhwa picture threads are getting its fair share of replies. And they are worthy replies in some cases too. Maybe some thread starters are expecting a lot more. I sure try to reply whenever I can too. Kudos to the thread starters for all of your efforts. Take it easy...I think we are doing well. It is still a beautiful Shinhwa fanworld. =)

Guest prizzyy

i have to say, ME TOO.

i'll always be a hardcore shinhwa fan, i'll always be dedicated to shinhwa, im serious about it.

im NOT bashing other groups, but how can a few years of suju and dbsk be compared to the long 9 years plus of shinhwa?! do they not remember the long path that they've walked with shinhwa?! again, im not bashing.

i dont know what im talking about, im sorry.

im not really uploading any shinhwa changjo pictures, but the times when they came to Singapore =D

man, i do miss those times.

clearfromkoreanreporter.jpg

hyesung-3.jpg

minwoo-2.jpg

the last two are caps from my friend's video who was also there in the airport =D

the bong is hotter in person than any other >.<

start the craze of such nostalgic pictures! (:

Guest chopsticksandspoon

--------EDIT TWO--------

i still thinks this post is crappy so i'm adding this:

ABOUT WAN MARRYING AT THE AGE OF 34

(to lynda: remember me having the same goal with minu? haha, it changed)

didn't minu also say that he'll get marriend at the age of 34?

WOODONG!!!

KRIZZA'S PLAN

2007 - wan turns 29 - should be a second year college student by now

2008 - wan turns 30 - should be a third year college student by now

2009 - wan turns 31 - should be a fourth year college student by now

2010 - wan turns 32 - should already be a college graduate and is heading to korea

2011 - wan turns 33 - should be in korea by now AND knows wan personally

2012 - wan turns 34 - should have already seduced wan

PUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or minu.

okay, so i kid. but a girl can dream, right?

*dreams*

-------EDIT-------

i read my post and found it too bland so....

i give you this :

shinhwayou.gif

i made it ages ago for project orange BUT it never made the "launching" here in the thread.

everyone is free to use it BUT you need to credit project orange ^____^

AND CREDITS GOES TO: was it linh or xtine who said this line? it's linh, right?

lols.

----END OF EDIT-------

i'll make this quick because i don't want anyone to see me on soompi or they'll tell my mom and i'd be doomed.

sorry if my thoughts are unorganized. i refused to think while writing this and just typed what came to mind.

i don't know why but this topic never dies, huh? it just seems like it that after we finish discussing it and then swearing to keep it aside and forgotten because whatever happens, we, in our hearts, knows that we will forever be... SHINHWA lovers. and then after soemtime, it resurfaces again. i guess it's just a topic that is too irresistable? too good to not talk about? honestly, i find it very interesting.

i've grown since my first soompi post, since my first shinhwa thread post, since my first comment about how i hate "them new groups who are too overrated", since my first outburst of shinhwa-pride when i saw that topic "stars being replaced". i grew up. and you guys know how? i grew up because this thread and the people who post in it taught me that NOT everything everybody thinks is true.

THREAD'S NUMBER OF PAGES

i too was saddened by the fact that the shinhwa thread only has what? 920 pages? and the other groups are like gazillion of pages ahead of us. it ticked me off at first, it made me go like "WTEFFINGF?" i thought of gimmicks to make this thread more alive, like that plan which never pushed through, the "picture of the week" thingy. i was so desperate to surpass the other thread's page number that i went temporarily insane.

BUT after a while, i realised that this thread ain't so bad with it;s few posts. i came here with only 300+ pages last year and look at how far this thread has come. if you backtrack through the pages, you'll not get bored.

WHY?

because this thread contains some of the most meaningful discussions i have ever read. the times when we talked about the relationship between the guys, about or views on certain topics like the voting polls, their hairs, their body, who's good in bed, who'd be a better kisser, who dated who, who owned what, who went where, whose mothe ris this, who said this, who sang that and the many countless times that we just plain talked about how we love shinhwa. we fangirl over them, we jump up, gush all over, then we calm down and have serious convos. then we post pictures, ask questions, have them answered, answer some ourselves. make new friends.

the shinhwa family wasn't formed for nothing. it was a family that is filled with shinhwa love. and later, you'll learn to love those others who share your same passion for shinhwa.

so what if their threads have pages that have already surpassed the stage of infinity? (have you ever tried going in the other threads? i won't last long inside them) it's the quality of the thread, not the quantity. and i'm proud to say that this thread is 100% pure shinhwa love. 9there may be some bad steps along the way BUT those bumps led us to know better).

FANS CAMPING OUT

i agree with kriza_09. everybody loves shinhwa. a few may hate them but everybody does. they're not your simple korean male group which popped out, made 5 hit albums, with 67 singles and 4578303 songs that topped the chart for 354 days. NO. they're kpop legends who released 8 albums (not all being hits in their time) and a single. they're legends and no body can do anything about it. they're well respected, everybody knows their power is beyond a normal entertainer's talents. i think that it's safe to say that the "mold" for a male group that the earlier bands before them have created, shinhwa took it, carved it into their own to be "the mold to make a perfect male group", patented it and made it the standards for all the new one that will come after them. many will not agree. but it's what i have observed. i think this is true. no, i know this is true.

i see the younger population as a crowd that is thirsty for change. they like new things, they love new ideas. they hate being old fashioned because they are young. so they obsses over everythingy new.

BUT shinhwa... isn't just a mere obssesion for me. it's not a passing thing that i grew fond of for this season and will abandon in the next. shinhwa has already become a part of my life. it has become a necessity. it was as if i was born to love them forever, to support them and never let them go.

and i KNOW that this is also true to the real fans out there.

BUT

if you ARE a real fan, but you were attracted to other bands then you started obsessing over said new bands (key word: obsessing), i cannot blame you, because at the end of the day, it's all about preference. preference baby. yeah.

i'll backtrack when i finish my catching up with school.

i pmed some people....

*wink wink*

miss you guys...

did anyone miss me?

lol.

Guest miriya

When i read your comments, i'm really wondering, what shinhwa changjo actually is...

As a new fan, who has never seen them live and hasn't seen them in their earlier years, doesn't know half about them like you do, and downloads most of the stuff instead of buying (cause i don't have any spare money right now, but i'm afraid i'll spend all my money on shinwha stuff, when i will visit korea in 2007 or 2008 o_O) - i don't think i can really understand. But i wish i could ^-^

I can't consider myself a dedicated fan at the moment, and, compared to others, i should think about me calling myself addicted... but i feel, that if there will be a bit more time, a few memories, i will be able to honestly love them, too, cause there isn't a better word for them: lovable ^-^

And i don't know anything about other korean boygroups, i don't think there is a great difference between these and boygroups here.

Shinhwa is just special. Even my little sister, who isn't a fan and only watches what i show to her, says she really likes them, because they are so close.

Guest samshiku

hey look! i found this thing online..

made by a fan..HYESUNG PENCIL^^

b485cd1a9ee4c1c797613d5nh1.jpg

b930e1f13f24c3b091ab3bcil1.jpg

and odd picture

59484bc7c421e34d7e10a05aj1.jpg

credits: frj@shinhwa.net.cn

Guest kfosho

wow there are a lot of pictures on page 919! thanks! wow shinhwa in the younger days....don't like their clothes very well, but whatever.

i noticed that shinhwa is very universal...

for example, not a lot of HOT or 1tym fans like dbsk or suju, but they like shinhwa..

and a lot of dbsk or suju fans don't really like HOT/1tym, but they like shinhwa too..

a lot of fans of sgwannabe and ftts also like shinhwa...

so a lot of people actually like shinhwa.. it's just as of now, they like another group better..

Kim Dongwan: now that all the "temporary" fans have gone and only the real fans that have been with us through thick and thin remain, it strikes me that all we have are our fans.

dongwan himself realized that and he said it's better to have a few real fans rather than a lot of temporary fans.. ^^

better quality than quantity, isn't it???

i also feel sad that other groups' threads have much more posts than shinhwa... i wish i can do more for shinhwa..

but you also have to take into account that shinhwa has a lot more older fans than suju or tvxq.. in most cases usually fans are younger than the artists themselves.. since tvxq and suju themselves are still in college (they're around 20, are they?), i guess most of their fans are still in high school or below.. shinhwa has a lot more fans that are now in college.. and college workload is reallllyyyyy X_X it's 5AM now and i just finished my HW.. hahah 5 hour sleep is already a privilege for me.. i actually think college students' lives are as busy as shinhwa, we also have those kinds of 2-3 days without sleep, no time for meals, hard work isn't paid off etc.. or maybe it's just me?? lol..

but yeah. i was quite surprised when i found out how intellectual shinhwa f

ans are.. i know ppl who are studying political economics, medical school, etc..

i myself am not the type of person who would be a fan to an artist.. i admit i'm quite critical and i used to think that being a fan to an artist was just a waste of time.. i mean, why would people are willing to spend time and money for someone who doesn't even know you, whom you won't meet in your life, who won't acknowledge your support.. i didn't see why people would wait for hours in front of their houses, in front of concert hall, at the airport, etc.. i but now i understand that kind of feeling, and i kinda feel it too.. hahah.. still, being the critical person as i am, i often found myself doing some thinking about what's so good in shinhwa that i could come to like them.. if it's really worth it.. if it's really their personality.. if it's not just an act they put on for their image.. if the reality is different from what i perceive about them.. i had to convince myself over and over again.. lol.. but now, i realize i don't really see them as artists, but more like people i personally know...

When i read your comments, i'm really wondering, what shinhwa changjo actually is...

As a new fan, who has never seen them live and hasn't seen them in their earlier years, doesn't know half about them like you do, and downloads most of the stuff instead of buying (cause i don't have any spare money right now, but i'm afraid i'll spend all my money on shinwha stuff, when i will visit korea in 2007 or 2008 o_O) - i don't think i can really understand. But i wish i could ^-^

I can't consider myself a dedicated fan at the moment, and, compared to others, i should think about me calling myself addicted... but i feel, that if there will be a bit more time, a few memories, i will be able to honestly love them, too, cause there isn't a better word for them: lovable ^-^

And i don't know anything about other korean boygroups, i don't think there is a great difference between these and boygroups here.

Shinhwa is just special. Even my little sister, who isn't a fan and only watches what i show to her, says she really likes them, because they are so close.

I would just like to put my 2 cents in.

miriya, Like you, I am also a new fan who has never seen them live or in their earlier years etc. And also like you, I can't truly say I'm a "dedicated" fan yet - a fan, yes, but not a truly dedicated fan yet - since I've only known about them (well that and anything having to do with Korean stuff) for such a short amount of time.

But by reading what others have shared about their experiences and seeing clips of them and digging up whatever info/old pics/etc that I can find, I have found myself slowly making memories for myself. Shinhwa was my first real foray into Korean music and despite my exploring of other boybands like Super Junior and DBSK, I keep coming back to Shinhwa - this is not to say that I'm bashing the other bands in any way. The almost 9 years that Shinhwa have spent together have shown their dedication to their work and fans and also their closeness to one another that you don't really see as much. I feel like if I met them, I could totally hang out and be crazy with them because they are such down to earth guys, who despite the fame and fortune, are as normal as anybody else here.

kriza_09 I like that bit that you posted with DongWan. It's true...quality IS better than quantity - fan number and thread wise too! I've since gone through this entire thread (which is a pretty big feat) and have found like labingtatlo has written, there are a lot of meaningful discussions in here. I have never met any of you and I've only known about Shinhwa for awhile, but I feel like I'm part of a nice big family! I mean, as example in the 'real' world, its nice to have a ton of friends, but its the ones that stick with you no matter what that count the most, right?

I also wish I could do more for Shinhwa (lucky Shinhwa Changjo fans in Korea and China, etc... I think there should be a Shinhwa Changjo side branch for those of us living in the US). They have so many fans from all different age groups: from us college/grad students (I'm beginning to think I'll be in school forever...especially if I ever get into med school) to fans who are younger to older fans like mommie Alice.

Till the lucky day that I get to go to a Shinhwa concert comes, I'll become a dedicated fan from far away.

Ok...I have no idea if any of what I've written makes sense, but I'm done putting in my serious 2 cents for now.

samshiku, that really is an odd pic...but I love the Hyesung crab pencil! :D

9 days (including today) and counting!!!

Archived