[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest kriza_09

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9241/4a3543d202000mla30acb37bj0.jpg%7Boption%7D

i was surprised when i saw that pic.. i thought andy could pass as a 18 yr old... i was so wrong.. he can even pass as a 8 year old.. or even younger than that... god how can he look that young.. >"<

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rozzy

muahaha..in yesasia..itz on sale for 11.99..O.O. how weird.

nd dudddeee..they have the release date for the japanese tour thing..itz like...1 week nd a half frm now. gahhh...i'm buying so much shinhwa stuff..i'm goin to be so broke. ::gotta wrk gotta wrk::

okay...nd seriously..im gooin over to naver this time..rofl..i fell asleep last time..O.O.

Guest sunnydays.

SHINHWAGLISH

Collection of English-subbed/translated ShinHwa Videos on YOUTUBE

CRYSTALIS! <3 Thank you soooo much. OMG... you're amazing. *___* <3 You make my Shinhwa life so much easier. LOL!<3 & thanks so much for uploading the KSA episodes. Goodness... I still gotta watch. XD;; But yeah, thank you. (: so much!

\

lol i just found these...funny stuff haha

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5598/46062288ny3.gif\

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9241/4a3543d202000mla30acb37bj0.jpg\

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7556/67066036xm4.gif\

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9245/44836699bk9.gif\

%7Boption%7D35380416vl9.gif

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1271/92359227kg6.gif

%7Boption%7D86433004rg1.gif

Andy's expression is..haha

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/745/b5c...3430cfcfyz2.jpg

dongwan O_o

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/1962/14...1wxspmxtaq6.jpg

credits: shinhwa.net

LMAOOOOO

I love those GIFS! They're so adorable! LMAOO the body actions are hilarious. XD; Gahh, Andy & JunJin in that picture<3 They look so young. (: LOL & Dongwan! OMGG whatta dork. XD; but he looks so handsome though. (: Thank you for the pictures<3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOYCE! <3

Hope you had a great one. (: & thanks so much for the pictures!~ Wahh, Minbong looks great. >w<; Haha, Shinhwa as presents, wouldn't that be awesome. >;]

edit-- page owned. 8D

Guest Rozzy

yayeee..i back w/ lots of pics. hahahah. please don't hotlink..bc i uploaded them on my photobucket. also..they're all thumbnails..soo...click the thumbnail to see the full picture.

ND HAPPY BDAY JOYCE! ::HUGS::..:D

credits: to naver..and if any of the pics say neting on them. x].

enjoy! hopefully atleast a few are unseen to sum of u guyz...my loves.

th_kimsomi1004_1.jpg

th_gofks21_53.jpg

th_kdh9957_19.jpg

th_jincreate_79.jpg

th_sh66jj_30.jpg

th_ssy7652_13.jpg

th_saygodfb_58.jpg

th_1024minwoo_47.jpg

th_55432123456_146.jpg

th_lhryung9032_22.jpg

th_ajuzoagod_2.jpg

th_0905kim_5.jpg

th_tlswovlf7_1.jpg

th_thddl0108_13.jpg

th_weksy_22.jpg

th_coolleome_210.jpg

th_dnskdwk_77.jpg

th_sooandy_22.jpg

th_woorigyo_1.jpg

th_choongjae457_40.jpg

th_choongjae457_179.jpg

th_zizizero_17.jpg

th_kjh8668_16.jpg

th_may1629_10.jpg

th_alsnwlsk_14.jpg

th_sh66jj_42.jpg

th_v7536_2.jpg

th_alsnqkqj0728_8.jpg

th_gu9gu9gu_78.jpg

th_jhangel2000_62.jpg

th_m2nlove_34.jpg

th_bola916_27.jpg

th_gnltnr5597_3.jpg

th_yhk100412_35.jpg

th_jsj0581_10.jpg

th_alrudrkr_16.gif

th_kmskiss1004_5.jpg

th_ppp5301_249.jpg

th_godangle512_25.jpg

th_yunghyun123_39.jpg

th_C4BFC7C3B1B8B5B52121BFCFBCD2BFCFBCD.jpg

th_jujlv613_3.jpg

th_tmivlucky_4.gif

th_sandi511_9.jpg

th_yaya821_43.jpg

th_153won_1.jpg

th_moonyoou91_57.jpg

th_hyesungelf11_2.jpg

th_artjmj_35.jpg

th_bmj1990_12.jpg

pooo..i posted my limit..lolz..i'll post the rest in the next post

Guest Rozzy

here's the rest of the pictures i hadddd...=]

th_yhk100412_34.jpg

th_sh66jj_53.jpg

th_vlfru1004_141.jpg

th_yinglan123_13.jpg

th_minjuz0416_5.jpg

th_aneune_73.jpg

th_wuchunhua_33.jpg

th_ubinmanura_73.jpg

th_assas2002_28.jpg

th_jiarum_125.jpg

th_dlrnrnwn_7.jpg

wheee...there was lots...i'll go through more pages later to upload. :D

dude..i'm such a naver freakkk..roflll.

Guest itz Nhari

Thanks for those pictures! I haven't seen some of them before. I miss Andy. He wasn't in most of the pictures. I'm glad he's back! Without him, there would no SHINHWA! SHINHWA FOREVER!!

Guest oh!baby_J

my first post in soompi is dedicated to Shinhwa (:

i totally love them

each and every one of them

charming, funny, adorable, and handsome

... they are the perfect addictions of life ^^

Guest sunnydays.

^ Hi! Welcome (: haha, definately agree... Shinhwa = addiction. ;] it's the good kind of addiction. haha~

RozzyOMGGG THANKS FOR THE PICTURES! I like the first one, it's so cute. (: & omg their hair... PUAHAHA...<3 Gosh, they're too adorable. :D their pictures remind me of the pictures I take with my friends. LOL. I love their real-life pictures the best! Thanks so much<3

Guest nutzie

s1xt1n - can you take off the img tags? wouldn't want anymore warning from edward would we?

xh - those gifts are sooooooo cuuuteee!!! wait till i show them to my friend, she's gonna laugh her butts off =P

*mumbles* rozzy the naver freak [well, she used a more "defined" term, but i don't think it's allowed here..] *mumbles*

*smiles*

Guest NotGuilty

can you believe it? ...their 9th jib is coming out soon.

it's so crazy...they define the word "Dedication"...

dedicated to each other...to their fans. to their words and their promises.

As fans, we all should return this dedication...so devoted it's crazy...

Guest leeweng

^ Hi! Welcome (: haha, definately agree... Shinhwa = addiction. ;] it's the good kind of addiction. haha~

RozzyOMGGG THANKS FOR THE PICTURES! I like the first one, it's so cute. (: & omg their hair... PUAHAHA...<3 Gosh, they're too adorable. :D their pictures remind me of the pictures I take with my friends. LOL. I love their real-life pictures the best! Thanks so much<3

Hi there! rozzy! tnx I agree w/ you.. I also lovetheir pix sooo much!! I Heart SHINHWA!! :w00t::w00t:

Guest xmkaex

^__________^

9 MORE DAYS UNTIL SHINHWA'S 9th BRITHDAY

i think imma go make stuff on photoshop to celebrate their brithday. xD

---

thanks rozzy for the wonderful picture. some of them i haven't even seen before...lol

they've changed so much.

angel2nyt happy happy happy birthday!!!! hope u have a good year starting today ^^ lol i sound weird.

nutizie omg lol! i saw part of episode 2 and it was sooo funny it cracked me up hehe. i dont know how to cover up my words and i dont wanna spoil it for some people so i wont talk about some parts i liked in the movie T__T although i want to.

awww dongwan. he must been really shy to kiss. 20 NG's lucky jung eun to kiss him T___T

xh OMG! i love those gifs! especially the one with dongwan hehe doing the hawaiin type dance hehe that one's funny ^^ thanks for sharing

Guest miriya

first post on soompi for me, too, and of course dedicated to shinhwa! :D

2007 is actually only my second year as a fan, cause i fell for them after the soccer wm in germany, where i live (it's such a pity, if i had been a fan for a few more month i would definitly had gone to see them filming the xman special). BUT i'm really, really addicted to these awesome guys nevertheless X3~

woah, i read the first and last pages of this thread, but i don't know if i'll ever manage to read everything, a thread full of loooove~ for the best group ever! and so many pictures, yay! :D

hm, right now, i only have this XD

minwan2.gif

(i hope my english is ok oO]

Guest samshiku

can i borrow this to be my avatar? please

sure^^ haha the gifs are soo amusing huh

and has everyone watched hyesung story on arirang?

OMO i watched it yesterday and it was really quite nice!! almost 1 hr of shin hyesung haha

WELCOME to shinhwa family

Miriya, Oh!Baby_J!^^

Guest nutzie

naomi - use [spoiler ][ /spoiler] and put your spazzing it between [without the space in between].. did you manage to get the subs? cos i read over in xman thread that you couldn't get it, so i just wanted to make sure.. did you see the star battle part?? that was what i was most excited about.. i told my friend about it and she was like O_O with stars in her eyes [because junjin and andy are her faves]

miriya - hahaha hie welcome, don't worry, your english is fine.. and if you come here everyday, you should be able to catch up in no time.. you know, i think i missed shinhwa's performance too, when they came down to singapore [while i was still there] and when i found out i was about to kill myself >_< so i guess i know how you feel.. if shinhwa's coming to hollywood bowl, i'm so gonna stab myself.. other times, i would wish that shinhwa would come, but if they come for the hollywood bowl i'm just gonna be so heartbroken ._.

Guest angel2nyt

20 NGs!! o_O

oh man they must have kissed still their lips rot or smth

lucky girl.

haha can u see my green eye?

lol i just found these...funny stuff haha

Andy's expression is..haha

%7Boption%7Db5c74983872ada93430cfcfyz2.jpg%7Boption%7D

dongwan O_o

credits: shinhwa.net

ahahaha andy's expression is so funny

and thank you to everyone who greeted me

8 more days to go before the big day

Guest vietgirl604

EEEEEEEE, I'm so excited for their big big day! AHH, I wonder if they'll do anything random and special?! Unless I've missed that they ARE doing something. Haven't been here for ages...19 pages. Shinhwa<3. I'm going to catch up with this thread from now on, now that spring break is next week. When I'm not here, I miss Shinhwa even more.

*The pictures you guys posted are GREAT.

**You guys are great.

***Shinhwa is GREEAT.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest prizzyy

O_O $6.90 is really cheap for a cd. i need to check this out after i look at yesasia.

editt---found out it was 16.90..lol

haha play-asia was having this offer! i think its closed now~ =D

but im really glad i got it at such a cool price!

i wonder what they're going to do on the 24th? since the members are so busy~

Archived