[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

no.. no.. my brithday is the day after white day..

march 15

freakin time zones

where in the world in krizza

hahaha

gosh hwang jung eum looks really good with dongwan

and he wants to marry when he's 34 or 35

ill be 24 or 25 by then

hahahaha

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jennie

I want to Post too:

I have been a BIG Fan of Shinhwa since last Dec. 2006 after seeing them in "Xman in Germany," I know I'm such a late boomer as a Shinhwa Lover, but hey, its better than later. :sweatingbullets: As I have gotten to invest in a lot of money since Dec. for Shinhwa, I find them really funny, good looking, and entertaining group, etc. The money that I spend for Shinhwa is so worth it, especially on Hyesung's album. My gosh, that man's voice just melts your heart away. His music helps me through my daily trip home to and from school (because I get struck in traffic for like an hour long). But anyways, really are my latest topic;

Dongwan new wedding pictures: He looks HOT; even the the bride too, but I feel really bad for the wife or can I say? His ex-wife?

Andy: I really love his new haircut in X-man, I saw the performance by Lee Ji Hoon with a special appearance by Andy, it was Cute and Funny. But also, they way Ji Hoon looks and acts makes the whole performances funnier. :rolleyes:

Hyesung 2nd Album: Can't wait!!

Guest prizzyy

woo thanks for the welcome!

im super excited about M LIVE WORKS because there's SEXYBACK in it!

not that ive never heard of the bong singing this before, but.. HAHA!

but the tracklist is a mix of his vol1 songs, if you single, vol2, and some songs he performed.

i dont know which are new songs though.. BUT I LIKE! =D

i cant wait for hyesung's album, there's sure to be some special edition coming out haha~

edit// omg i topped a page!

i own page.. 918~~

Guest Rozzy

andddd...i'm baccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...after so long. gosh i miss this thread..and my shinhwa family!! haha.

dude..i was so shocked when yesasia restocked shinhwa's old cds..like..1st, 2nd, 3rd etc jibs. i was like..i'm totally goin to get up on that. muahahha. now..all they have to do is restock shinhwa's old concert dvds..and i will be super happy.

wahhhhhh...i kinda wanted wannie to get back with his wife...:[..buh uh..he does make a really handsome husband. rofll. nd duddee! nat nat!! i haven't watched xman #2 with eng. subss yeetttt...u spoiler. ;].

i'm super excited to see m's sexaayyyyness in his live dvd.

nd well...i'll be back with picccsss...after i go to naver to spazz out to find shinhwa pics..muahha. like..i was in the korean celeb pics thread..nd i'm like..i want to kno what the members of shinhwa drives! hahaha.

nd oh! like i was telling nat nat today..i walked into this place called yogurt world by ucsd..nd they were playing a shinhwa song! at first i was like...wait..i kno this song..nd den i'm like...O.O...IT'S A SHINHWA SONG! nd yea. :D.

by the way...i have the HQs for the person i love ep. 10, nd 11 dled..i juss have to upload them. O.O. gosh i'm so slow with uploading lately.

hey guyyyyz....hasn't andy gotten super hotter in the xman eps? i hope his new image is because he's goin to star in a drama seriess! haha.

buh yeaaa...i'll be back later..hopefully with lots of pics..hahah. well..maybe a WHILE later..we'll see. ;]

Since I just updated and it's been awhile since I brought it up. ...please excuse my advertising ^^ Also it's grown quite a bit since I last opened the group and because I see quite a few new fans (*cheers*)

Here goes:

-----

=======

SHINHWAGLISH

Collection of English-subbed/translated ShinHwa Videos on YOUTUBE

p7.jpg

For more information on how to join the youtube group, to see a COMPLETE compilation list of the videos added so far, to learn how to add videos of your own and other FAQs, vist shinhwasarang:

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=467.0

OR

If you're clear on all the rules (and please do note them to protect our wonderful uploaders from being suspended) and how to join, visit the group directly and join now:

http://www.youtube.com/group/ShinhwaGlish

=====

* gonna go and post this all the other members' thread now :phew: lolz

Guest angel2nyt

since its my birthday..hahahaha

Shinhwa's 2006 Japan Tour Inspiration#1: Live At 武道館 DVD

credits to kimdongwan.net + me for uploading

DO NOT HOTLINK NOR QUOTE

1173890567japan01lr7xj5.jpg

1173890567japan02dz2.jpg

1173890567japan03jw9.jpg

1173890567japan04vw5.jpg

1173890567japan05ou9.jpg

1173890567japan06qa9.jpg

1173890567japan07ln4.jpg

1173890567japan08eo7.jpg

1173890685japan09ua3.jpg

1173890685japan10iw8.jpg

1173890685japan11qt9.jpg

1173890685japan12os3.jpg

1173890685japan13by4.jpg

1173890685japan14uf0.jpg

Guest nutzie

amy - kyaaaaa~~~~~~~ if i can hug you right now i would!! wait no, *virtual huggies sent to amy* i finally can watch KSA!!!! hallelujahh!!! i realize i'm not that much of a fan of dramas [even though i do enjoy watching them, but i don't have the time to watch them other than during summer holidays] but i watch KSA just for the sake of eric.. does that even make sense? hahahha.. see, fangirlingness make people do weird things.. anyways, i'm still not sane -___- but i do love your shinhwaglish group~ it's an awesome idea!! i stalk them every now and then [yes i'm a stalker, youtube or not =P]

jennie - hie hie jennie~ don't worry about it.. some of us haven't been fans for long either, but anyways, all of us end up here cos we still love them =D my brother was amused by them in xman germany special too [and to think that he used to mock them and say that they're gay and whatnot] and he thinks that junjin's cool =D he knows eric too [duh!!], minwoo, and he knows hyesung by the crab dance and mommie i want that dance, not by his name =P

lalarips - you haven't heard minwoo singing sexyback?? i think there was one in youtube and another in ocean6 that i've watched.. you think jt brought sexy back? you're wrong =P our minbong brought it back!!

rozzy - you loser, i was actually thinking of when you're gonna come back here and post.. not that i mind anyways, since i talk to you almost everyday =P sorry about the spoiler~~ but i love doing spoilers =P well, don't read it then!!! well i already told you some of it anyways =P well, that's why they're called spoilers, because the spoil the whole thing -___- but i had to spazz!! otherwise i would go into a brain freeze [.. well not really.. but i just have to do it!!!]

joyce - ooh!! is that orange marker i see in minwoo's hand?? the spirit of shinhwa changjo!! and who gave him fruits? hahhaha.. i see a bunch of bananas and an orange.. minwoo ah, share it with the members.. they need to eat more too!!

Guest angel2nyt

lalarips - you haven't heard minwoo singing sexyback?? i think there was one in youtube and another in ocean6 that i've watched.. you think jt brought sexy back? you're wrong =P our minbong brought it back!!

joyce - ooh!! is that orange marker i see in minwoo's hand?? the spirit of shinhwa changjo!! and who gave him fruits? hahhaha.. i see a bunch of bananas and an orange.. minwoo ah, share it with the members.. they need to eat more too!!

hahaha

so true

minwoo brought sexy back..

hahahaha

i remember that performance, the one in lyn's concert

it was so good hahaha :blush: :blush: :blush:

especially the part with his shirt and the dance

and yes dear that's an orange marker.. i have an orange marker in my pocket too right now

Guest angelix

To angel2nyt (Joyce) Happy birthday :D Hope u had a good birthday dear =D ^^

[REAL PIC] 3/14 Shinhwa's 2006 Japan Tour Inspiration#1: Live At BUDOKAN DVD + POSTER

NO HOTLINKING ALLOWED AND TAKE OUT WITH EXACT PROPER CREDIT

f_packagem_3da952f.jpg

^ I love my copy, so i took this pic for u guys (lucky my cam works ^^) ^___^ the poster's and everything are so nice <333

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=946.0

Guest PalmPanda

in fact, back in 2000-2001 when they were the hottest thing on mtv and i remember seeing 6 ahem* ugly boys [lol!] and i'll switch the channel promptly. i have only a vague impression of a disgusting purple-haired boy and that's it ....and now i officially love the purple haired boy the most..irony of life lol

LOL & like, a couple years laterr, the guy with the long hair turned out to be Eric (how ironic! XD) & those "weird-looking guys" turned out to be so freaking handsome.

me too!!! i bought a vcd of their old MVs back in 2002... i thought their dance was really awesome.. but i didn't bother about the members at all.. at 1 vid i stopped to think 'hey i thought they have 6 ppl in the group???? oh well...' *shrugs* and when my mom said korean guys are good looking, i said no they're not and they have the weirdest hairstyle on earth.. the MVs that left the most impression to me was YO! and all your dreams... and yes i did notice the colorful haired short guy... i thought they're like rascals or punk wannabe... MVs don't tell much about their personalities.. =(

but hey even though i tried to get away from them, in the end i came back to them again!!! ^^.

Lol, I know what you guys mean. I've only been obsessed for like 6 months so the first time I saw them was Once in a Lifetime video. I remember asking my unnie (the one who thought Junjin was gay <_< ) what type of band they were. Coz they were dressed in all white and their album cover looks really suave and sophisticated, I thought they were like Japan's The Gospellers. :sweatingbullets: Then when my friend showed me a pic of Andy, I was like "You like this guy? But he looks so... blah!" Mind you, IMO that pic is not a good pic of Andy at all. (The one from 8th Jib where he put his hands in his pocket with a cheesy smile on his face and his eyes were really small) I still don't like that pic but after watching him on X-Man and such, I fell head over heels for him! ^_^ I'm sorry I was blind to your cuteness/hotness Andy! The irony, eh?

I also remember a couple of years ago, Shinhwa was up for Best Korean Artist or sth for MTV Asia Awards, right? That was the first time ever I heard of them. I saw clips of Brand New and I only saw Junjin so I thought Shinhwa was a solo artist. :lol: There was a bit of conflicts too, right? I think I heard sth about Shinhwa got way more votes than Rain but because they couldn't come to the award show in Thailand, Rain got the award instead? Sorry if I got it wrong, it was a long time ago and I didn't know them then. :unsure:

Either way, I'm so regret not falling for them then. Otherwise, I wouldn't have missed Andy's banjuns, NN4-5 and all those amazingly hilarious shows they were on! :tears:

Guest angelix

15/3 [News] Shinhwa #1 Inspiration DVD Hits #3 Spot On Oricon Chart

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER EXACT CREDITS

f_0012619m_e28ad47.jpg

f_1173877893sm_6c4c354.jpg

With just being released on March 14th, Shinhwa #1 Inspiration concert DVD (Live In Budokan) hit no.3 spot in the Oricon Chart, knocking other famous singers' DVD concert clips such as BoA.

Link to Oricon Chart --> http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/dm/d/

Credits : bestiz.net

Translated by angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=948.0

Guest prizzyy

malzzy i SO want the inspiration#1 dvd! I WANT IT.

i havent even got my seoul one, i need to pay for syungblers, hyesung's album (what if he releases a special edition? lol)

bong's album~ or even wannie's solo. or shinhwa's 9th jib.

but i need to get it FAST cos i know it'll be out of stock, ye?

=D

haha of course ive heard of bong singing sexyback~ =D

im just really happy that its included in the album =DDDDDD

dude..i was so shocked when yesasia restocked shinhwa's old cds..like..1st, 2nd, 3rd etc jibs

haha rozzy, i just FINALLY ordered 1st jib off play-asia. they have this offer, first jib going for only about USD 6.90!!! with the SM sticker too. so i ordered it. play-asia has bong's 1st album, both editions too. =D and if you single!

im overly happy. but i wonder if they're hk version? i dont mind too.

and i got KANGTA&BEST today, im super happy! =D

EDIT//

NEWS FOR YOU! =DDD

15/3 [news] Kim Dongwan: Hopes to get married at 34 years old

20070314064610_025_0.jpg

20070314064407_254_0.jpg

SBS drama "person i love" 's main character Kim Dongwan had his wedding scene filming successfully.

on the 13th, around 40 people, inclluding actors, 30 people, including the managers, and about 80 other helpers helped in the filming.

in the drama, Kim Dongwan left his wife for another woman to satisfy his wild side.

When asked if he will do the same in reality, Kim Dongwan replied "i will not do this. compared to rich ladies, i prefer to marry someone i love. i plan to get married at 34 years old."

When the female actress was asked the same question, she said "i hope that person can support me, if i can feel that he really loves me then i will marry him."

This day also filmed dongwan's kissing scene; the screen couple changed many angles on the director's request. because both of them were too nervous, there were about 20 NGs. (pris: HAHA)

this scene will be shown on the 19th, "Person I Love", episode 17.

credits// BUNKAKOREA + nuriko126@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Guest kassuma

Guest samshiku

20 NGs!! o_O

oh man they must have kissed still their lips rot or smth

lucky girl.

haha can u see my green eye?

lol i just found these...funny stuff haha

46062288ny3.gif

4a3543d202000mla30acb37bj0.jpg

67066036xm4.gif

44836699bk9.gif

35380416vl9.gif

92359227kg6.gif

86433004rg1.gif

Andy's expression is..haha

b5c74983872ada93430cfcfyz2.jpg

dongwan O_o

1458181676871921wxspmxtaq6.jpg

credits: shinhwa.net

Guest prizzyy

i took some of the gifs though~ they make really cute msn emoticons~ =D

although i dont really like emoticons LOL~

thanks for shariing!

Guest xmkaex

no.. no.. my brithday is the day after white day..

march 15

freakin time zones

where in the world in krizza

hahaha

gosh hwang jung eum looks really good with dongwan

and he wants to marry when he's 34 or 35

ill be 24 or 25 by then

hahahaha

oh, hehe, i see i see. but it would of been cool though to have your birthday on the same day...lol

andddd...i'm baccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...after so long. gosh i miss this thread..and my shinhwa family!! haha.

dude..i was so shocked when yesasia restocked shinhwa's old cds..like..1st, 2nd, 3rd etc jibs. i was like..i'm totally goin to get up on that. muahahha. now..all they have to do is restock shinhwa's old concert dvds..and i will be super happy.

adsfkahsdklf are you for real?!? i must check this out.

i'll probably be broke when i buy all this stuff. T_T

SHINHWAGLISH

Collection of English-subbed/translated ShinHwa Videos on YOUTUBE

haha thanks. i will go see them later

More Minwoo in China

credits on the pics + oceans six

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9339/1173...23338038mr3.jpg

aww~ minwoo looks so cute doing the heart sign.

*does heart sign back* hahah

malzzy i SO want the inspiration#1 dvd! I WANT IT.

i havent even got my seoul one, i need to pay for syungblers, hyesung's album (what if he releases a special edition? lol)

bong's album~ or even wannie's solo. or shinhwa's 9th jib.

but i need to get it FAST cos i know it'll be out of stock, ye?

=D

haha of course ive heard of bong singing sexyback~ =D

im just really happy that its included in the album =DDDDDD

haha rozzy, i just FINALLY ordered 1st jib off play-asia. they have this offer, first jib going for only about USD 6.90!!! with the SM sticker too. so i ordered it. play-asia has bong's 1st album, both editions too. =D and if you single!

im overly happy. but i wonder if they're hk version? i dont mind too.

and i got KANGTA&BEST today, im super happy! =D

EDIT//

NEWS FOR YOU! =DDD

15/3 [news] Kim Dongwan: Hopes to get married at 34 years old

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/woo...64610_025_0.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/woo...64407_254_0.jpg

SBS drama "person i love" 's main character Kim Dongwan had his wedding scene filming successfully.

on the 13th, around 40 people, inclluding actors, 30 people, including the managers, and about 80 other helpers helped in the filming.

in the drama, Kim Dongwan left his wife for another woman to satisfy his wild side.

When asked if he will do the same in reality, Kim Dongwan replied "i will not do this. compared to rich ladies, i prefer to marry someone i love. i plan to get married at 34 years old."

When the female actress was asked the same question, she said "i hope that person can support me, if i can feel that he really loves me then i will marry him."

This day also filmed dongwan's kissing scene; the screen couple changed many angles on the director's request. because both of them were too nervous, there were about 20 NGs. (pris: HAHA)

this scene will be shown on the 19th, "Person I Love", episode 17.

credits// BUNKAKOREA + nuriko126@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

O_O $6.90 is really cheap for a cd. i need to check this out after i look at yesasia.

editt---found out it was 16.90..lol

0o0o minwoo and dongwan want to get amrried around the same time, how cool ^-^

awww the second one is soo adorable. xD

i think someone photoshop one of the shootdori kids and andy together...lol

~reminds me..i miss watching junjin and the kids on shootdori

Archived